Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E20: Un Petit Hangover

• Start Topic

(edited)

Unlike most people Denise is as dumb as she looks. She brought nothing to this season except her friendship for Rinna and Brandi.

Light up another doobie and have some snacks while your new husband takes care of your kids. The adult are talking here.

Edited by langford peel
  • LOL 4
  • Love 13
9 hours ago, marymary said:

This is probably a very unpopular opinion around here, but I’m really enjoying the dynamic between the women, now that lvp isn’t around. And I absolutely love Rinna. Tonight’s episode was fun, but I don’t like the way Camille’s been acting. It just reminds why I didn’t like her in the past. 

I’ll run away/duck/hide now. 🙈

You're not alone. I like Rinna too

tenor.gif?itemid=7281539

• LOL 2
  • Love 16
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Every now and then I see some Kitson label stuff at my local TJ Maxx.  Also, didn't Mike from Shah's of Sunset have a shoe line there right before it closed in '15? 

Dorit's Beverly Beach stuff is probably one of those limited things, like not a regular brand found in that store everyday.  

I think Kitson's has become the land of Bravolebrity Imaginary Business Ventures.

Neither Mike's shoe line nor B Beach seems to have any inventory. What did Kyle do with the B Beach stock she had at her store?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I read somewhere that he doesn't want to be on the show and he has a problem with Camille being on the show. We will see if she's even on next season. 

I don't think Camille will get a diamond but I do think she will be on again as a "friend of"

David will be off in Switzerland skiing or anywhere Camille is not

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Neither Mike's shoe line nor B Beach seems to have any inventory. What did Kyle do with the B Beach stock she had at her store?

She probably sold it back to Dorit, and Dorit sold it to Kitsons.

The bathing suits didn't even hang well on a hanger. Quality and fit did not seem to be a priority.

• Love 11
9 hours ago, marymary said:

This is probably a very unpopular opinion around here, but I’m really enjoying the dynamic between the women, now that lvp isn’t around. And I absolutely love Rinna. Tonight’s episode was fun, but I don’t like the way Camille’s been acting. It just reminds why I didn’t like her in the past. 

I’ll run away/duck/hide now. 🙈

haha!

Mv5dCk0.gif

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
56 minutes ago, langford peel said:

Unlike most people Denise is as dumb as she looks. She brought nothing to this season except her friendship for Rinna and Brandi.

Light up another doobie and have some snacks while your new husband takes care of your kids. The adult are talking here.

*Pulls up chair*

I agree. She has been a big fuckin' (because that's the only word she knows) disappointment to me. She's not witty, she's not smart, and her face looks like it's going to slide off any minute. She can follow LVP right off the show and I wouldn't be bothered at all.

Welcome back, Camille! I'm finally entertained. 

• Love 13
(edited)
12 hours ago, njbchlover said:

It's worse in profile.  At least she's not wearing the CHA NEL earrings, too.

The frightening thing is, based on her poses, this was the intended look.

Are scrunchies making a comeback?

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Giselle said:

I don't see anything wrong with it. I would. I'm proud to be an American.

I also don't mind it when visitors proudly wear clothing with their countries symbols and flags. They should be proud of where they come from.

It's an opportunity to engage, connect, learn about each other & make friends.

I loved Kyle's outfit - the boots, the sweater, the pants/leggings and even the hat!  Kyle is also very much like LVP in that when she does casual - jeans, top, boots/shoes and a jacket - she does it right.  She only falls off the fashion wagon with her dressier/cocktail looks - and that's because she thinks she's 5'8" instead of the 5'3" (or whatever height) she is.

• Love 8
14 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

I was so happy to see how Ericka quickly forgave Kyle and Teddi. That was nice, and the right thing to do. People in general would not easily forgive that type of bashing. I was also happy to see Teddi and Kyle legit apologize and feel bad.  

This lightning fast redemption arc is so out or character for this group. I really think Kyle and Teddi's drinking binge made them truly forget themselves and they forgot the designated target du jour was Camille.

Everyone realized by the next day that things weren't going along with their predetermined script, so they made haste to get rid of this disagreement in order to refocus on their real target, Camille. JMO.

• Love 17
(edited)
22 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Are scrunchies making a comeback?

Yep! I’ve seen some silk ones at Sephora, and apparently the original brand, Scuncii, is still at it.

ETA I think they’re largely coming back as items to sleep in/hold your hair back as you wash your face, etc., maybe not fashion statements.

Edited by ivygirl
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Natalie68 said:

WTF does drippin mean?  Does she need some of Rinna's Depends?

Word association logic for me is "Drippin >> Oozin >> Inflammation >> Infection >> Antibiotics >>

• LOL 17
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

So why did PK go home? Did he have to assist Boy George in shackling someone to the radiator? Did Production know that Camille  would mention PK as long as he wasn't there? Would Camille have been brave enough to say what she did if PK was there?

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing--why did PK go home?  Unless it was to eat some Lay's potato chips behind Dorit's back...

I don't understand what is so "below the belt" about discussing finances.  Don't we pretty much all owe money, whether it is student loans, mortgages, or credit card bills?  If you owe someone a million, that means that you were enough of a player to get a million loaned to you in the first place.  On Real Housewives of Potomac, there is a husband who got drunk and allegedly said he wanted to suck cocks off camera.  That...is below the belt i guess.  Who gives a shit about finances?  

Camille looked about the prettiest I have ever seen her last night.  I really don't think it's Denise's place to continue (and continue and continue) to tell Camille to stop it, when Dorit herself wanted to have the conversation.  If I were Dorit or Camille, I would be very annoyed about that.  Denise, you just pulled a Teddi, goodbye!

I think everything that went down at that dinner last night was fair play.  I don't think Camille was acting out for losing her house.  I think she wanted this moment very much, as did the others, and it happened.  Maybe it didn't happen the way the other women expected it to, but it happened and it will go down in my book as epic.

I do think Camille is unhappy and maybe not "ok," as Denise wondered to Teddi.  At the scene at the first restaurant--I think it was called The Six--Camille looked disheaveled and seemed very strange recounting how David pointed out that they lost their skis.  Something seems wrong with her, and again, I don't think it's just the house.  

I echo the sentiment upthread that I like Denise and Teddi together.  It's about the biggest compliment I can give that pair right now.  Though I did think this was a good episode for Teddi.  I think her apology to Erika was very mature and genuine.  The boxy blue jacket for the Kitson's window was a fashion crime though.  Speaking of fashion crimes, Dorit should be in jail for wearing waders in France, that horrendous black thing (I won't even call it a top) to dinner at The Six, and a sweatsuit full of holes, all over the course of one episode. 

I am going to further echo the sentiments upthread that Kyle's apology to Erika was bullshit.  Kyle is slowly starting to look like a bitch to me.  This was one of the reasons I wanted LVP gone--I wanted the rest of the cast exposed for who they were.  It was too easy to unite against a common enemy.  I think Erika's acceptance of both Kyle's and Teddi's apologies was very heartfelt and sweet, and it hurts my poor black soul to say this, but I think Erika has shown significant growth since first appearing on this show.

I don't know if this was just editing, but Rinna looked downright defeated when Erika, Teddi, and Kyle made up in France.  Her face was all:

CA0F082B-007A-4BAF-A7B4-715BCDD71D37-4458-00000544F1E9A0AD.png.ce1112390e6907a1355bfe5deaab2a70.png

Bottom line:  I don't think Camille is a great hero in finally shining the light on Dorit.  I just think she brought the reality back to a reality show at a time when it was sorely warranted, so I applaud her for that.  I also think Dorit was showing a genuine reaction (those pounding veins in her neck tell no lies), and I would have liked to see it play out without Our Lady, High As A Kite, butting in.  Who died and gave her editorial control of the show?  I really hope she doesn't get a second season.

• LOL 3
  • Love 16
3 hours ago, Dutchgirl said:

I'm still kind of fuming at this episode. I resent the Dorit and PK pile on because of their financial issues, as though they are somehow less worthy of being within such an "elite group". Fuck off. I'm not a huge Dorit fan but none of these other bitches invented penicillin. All of them are on this show because they've done some shitty tv work, married someone who did shitty tv work and/or sold something and got lucky. 

Camille was a hooker who married a man in a sitcom. Not exactly a blue blood/Mayflower pedigree. 

Kyle's single mom pimped out her daughters to pay her bills. Kim was the breadwinner and likely the victim of sexual abuse, now she's chemically dependent and destitute, and her sister outs her on tv? Nice. Kathy is a billionaire, meanwhile Kim was caught shoplifting while homeless. Nice family. Salt of the earth.

Kyle's husband made a living off his in-laws then swiped clients and staff to build "The Agency". Talk about grifters...

Teddi's dad John Cougar Mellencamp was a teen dad, alcoholic/drug addict loser who miraculously made a hit record 30+ years ago. Teddi was fat. Her husband installs security systems. 

Denise: C-list actress who married Charlie Sheen. 

Erika: Thirsty waitress who married a lonely old lawyer.

Lisa: Failed model, turned sporadic soap opera actress, turned failed shop owner, now sells polyester clothes on QVC. Her claim to fame is her b-list husband who now spends a lot of time enjoying the US exchange rate in Canada and making pies that his anorexic wife and daughters won't eat. 

They're all grifters as far as I'm concerned.

Succinctly summed up. Respect.

• Love 5
(edited)

I'm sorry no amount of hate for any other housewife and hope that she will attack the others will allow the VILE and utter lack of self awareness and the shear meanness and happiness she gets from being season one Camille  (the woman doesn't have any real friends she has her workers that hang out with her pretending to be friends that's very telling) ... sorry two wrongs don't make a right ... Season one Camille was named most hated housewife for a reason and shes slipping back into that and that's NOT ok

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I'm sorry no amount of hate for any other housewife and hope that she will attack the others will allow the VILE and utter lack of self awareness and the shear meanness and happiness she gets from being season one Camille  (the woman doesn't have any real friends she has her workers that hang out with her pretending to be friends that's very telling) ... sorry two wrongs don't make a right ... Season one Camille was named most hated housewife for a reason and shes slipping back into that and that's NOT ok

I wonder if she’d still be voted “most hated” if we took the poll now. Not excusing her behavior. But we’ve seen worse at this point.

• Love 9
(edited)
20 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

WTF does drippin mean?  Does she need some of Rinna's Depends?

lol its slang ...and kinda old slang at that...drippin ...means you got it like that shes dripping in diamonds and riches lol she is loaded ..(which is funny since shes not but ok)

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

I wonder if she’d still be voted “most hated” if we took the poll now. Not excusing her behavior. But we’ve seen worse at this point.

she was most hated because a full season of her being her "normal" self is really to much ... look how she brushed aside Denise and her being displaced to .... she didn't give a fuck it was ALL ABOUT her ... oh Denise can rent somewhere else... I had to go get a 30 year old coat from a consignment store can you believe? shes acting like she was on some deserted island where there were no stores she was making it bigger then it was to out do everyone else esp Denise  ... well Camille you can live somewhere else to like one of the 4 houses you own... shes vile shes nasty and I really hope they don't give her full housewife status cause in full doses shes not fun

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

lol its slang ...and kinda old slang at that...drippin ...means you got it like that shes dripping in diamonds and riches lol she is loaded ..(which is funny since shes not but ok)

HA!  Thanks for the translation!  She is drippin in cz!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

I agree with everyone that losing your home is devastating and loss hurts no matter what. I also felt bad when Kyle got robbed. However, I like that Denise pointed out it is still different when you’re in their financial position. Some people can’t even go get that old dusty coat from the consignment store Camille! 

After that whole breathless story about how she had to buy a 30 year old Burberry coat from a consignment store, Camille walked into that dinner wearing a leopard print coat.  Was that the Burberry coat?  I did not think of Burberry as a brand that made leopard print coats.  It looked like she got it from Rinna's closet or something.  And does one need a heavy coat like that in SoCal?

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)
18 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

She's awful IMO but no, she'd be voted "most beloved" solely because she gets along with LVP. That's apparently 99% of a housewife's likeability factor (just ask Eileen or Teddi).

Edited by dmeets
  • Love 7
17 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing--why did PK go home?  Unless it was to eat some Lay's potato chips behind Dorit's back...

LOL

I would have understood PK bowing out if it was one of the other HW's events - i.e. a Kyle's Farrahween party, but this was his wife's event and they've been shoving B Beach down our throats all season.

I really felt bad for Edwin and Aaron just sitting there - seriously awkward, but I did love Denise telling Mr HumungusScholongberg to just keep chewing.

• LOL 8
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Giselle said:

I don't see anything wrong with it. I would. I'm proud to be an American.

I also don't mind it when visitors proudly wear clothing with their countries symbols and flags. They should be proud of where they come from.

It's an opportunity to engage, connect, learn about each other & make friends.

I agree, except the U.S. Flag Code states:

"The flag should never be used for any advertising purpose, nor embroidered on cushions or handkerchiefs, printed on paper napkins or boxes, nor used as any portion of a costume."

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
(edited)
49 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Did anyone notice Dorit's faux pas when she claimed 2008 was the year PK filed for bankruptcy?

Dorit in many interviews claimed she and PK met in a bar in 2012, fell in love and were inseparable since that night.

My thought has always been, Dorit was PK's side piece probably earlier than 2007. There were some documents in his 2012 bankruptcy filing that he was living in NY with his mistress (though the papers don't mention the name - I suspect it was Dorit)

PK and his wife and children moved to the US in 2008. Loretta and the children moved back to England in 2012. PK cried poverty and claimed he was living off the generosity of his wife. I do also think he did "pay" the ex under the table with the stolen money and hence brought her silence in the public.

As for PK's legal troubles/ re bankruptcy and lawsuits. I think PK siphoned the money out of Rock Group. Once he liquidated the assets and hid the money - he declared bankruptcy.

I think PK still has the money hidden off shore or under shells with the person(s) who partnered with him to siphon all that money. He cries poverty publicly so he doesn't have to pay any judgements but does clear those debts when he is finally cornered legally.

I also think Dorit will lose him the way she got him. I think he has a side piece and will dump Dorit like he dumped wife one Loretta. I don't think he will marry the next one and I don't think he will have kids with the next one either. He wants to be James Bond, Blubber Bond.

I wonder if this is what Camille is "protecting" Dorit from. She knows the identity of the new mistress.

Wow, that's a lot of PK backstory to take in. The divorce, money hiding, all that seems very plausible. He could have taken advantage of the market downturn in 2008 and filed bankruptcy with millions of others.

Whatever his shenanigans, it's never played that his management of Boy George and micro-businesses could result in anything close to a $10+ million lifestyle.

Edited by Dutchgirl
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, Dutchgirl said:

I'm still kind of fuming at this episode. I resent the Dorit and PK pile on because of their financial issues, as though they are somehow less worthy of being within such an "elite group". Fuck off. I'm not a huge Dorit fan but none of these other bitches invented penicillin. All of them are on this show because they've done some shitty tv work, married someone who did shitty tv work and/or sold something and got lucky. 

Camille was a hooker who married a man in a sitcom. Not exactly a blue blood/Mayflower pedigree. 

Kyle's single mom pimped out her daughters to pay her bills. Kim was the breadwinner and likely the victim of sexual abuse, now she's chemically dependent and destitute, and her sister outs her on tv? Nice. Kathy is a billionaire, meanwhile Kim was caught shoplifting while homeless. Nice family. Salt of the earth.

Kyle's husband made a living off his in-laws then swiped clients and staff to build "The Agency". Talk about grifters...

Teddi's dad John Cougar Mellencamp was a teen dad, alcoholic/drug addict loser who miraculously made a hit record 30+ years ago. Teddi was fat. Her husband installs security systems. 

Lisa: Failed model, turned sporadic soap opera actress, turned failed shop owner, now sells polyester clothes on QVC. Her claim to fame is her b-list husband who now spends a lot of time enjoying the US exchange rate in Canada and making pies that his anorexic wife and daughters won't eat. 

IN LOVE!!!!

• Love 2
13 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Did anyone else not realize that it was Teddi at the window display reveal until they saw Edwin?  

She definitely has hired a stylist, and probably a glam squad, too.  She was wearing a lot more makeup than ever before.  

Sadly, she still looks masculine-ish. She's not an unattractive woman but I don't see a woman's softness in her looks. She reminds me of Sarah Jessica Parker. See:  sarahjessicaparkerlookslikeahorse.com

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

agree with everyone that losing your home is devastating and loss hurts no matter what. I also felt bad when Kyle got robbed. However, I like that Denise pointed out it is still different when you’re in their financial position. Some people can’t even go get that old dusty coat from the consignment store Camille! 

Agreed. But Camille felt it necessary to mention the dusty, old Burberry (?) coat she bought. Who gives a $hit Camille? It's not like she worked hard all her life to earn and acquire her 5 (now 4?) multi million dollar properties. 

Get this skanky old bag off this show.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Dutchgirl said:

A billion likes to this Dutchgirl!

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Every now and then I see some Kitson label stuff at my local TJ Maxx.  Also, didn't Mike from Shah's of Sunset have a shoe line there right before it closed in '15? 

Dorit's Beverly Beach stuff is probably one of those limited things, like not a regular brand found in that store everyday.  

Yeah. Mike did have a shoe line at Kitson. He even had his launch party at the store. And then Kitson went out of business 3 weeks later.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

Can you "swipe" clients? Isn't it up to clients to use whomever they choose?

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, Dutchgirl said:

Wow, that's a lot of PK backstory to take in. The divorce, money hiding, all that seems very plausible. He could have taken advantage of the market downturn in 2008 and filed bankruptcy with millions of others.

Whatever his shenanigans, it's never played that his management of Boy George and micro-businesses could result in anything close to a $10+ million lifestyle.

Dorit and PK married in 2015 in a very lavish NY wedding. I don't believe Dorit's parents have that kind of money. So who paid and with what money and where did said money come from?

Where did the impoverished PK get money for the NYC apartment and the Boca Raton residence?

While I can see any HW on their second season to be wearing better fashions by providing free advertising for a designer, I think Dorit's clothes were purchased.

No way could the Kemsleys been living such a lavish lifestyle this long. I do think only PK knows where the money is hidden and Dorit will be screwed if he dumps her for the next mistress. As I've said before if Dorit ever finds those secret account numbers, PK will be Six Feet Under Type 1 & 2.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3