Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

24 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I think the thing I can't stand most about Tommy and Crustie is the outright phoniness. It's really disgusting to watch. 

Ugh, yea.

Just now, Lamima said:

Didn't Jess pick Christie to play?

How could I forget that?! 

• LOL 1
18 minutes ago, Lamima said:

Didn't Jess pick Christie to play?

Wait!  Jessica picked CHRISTIE to play in her Veto last night???

Why did Jess skip over Nicole.....AGAIN!!!!! ????

I want Jess to go home!  Because, she is not playing the game.....and, has not won her veto competitions.

Cliff did not, either. 

I like HGs that defend their place in their house! 

My biggest pet peeve is HGs not winning their own Veto comps. Securing their own places.

PLUS....last night Jess was fake as heck with Nicole.

Jessica told Nicole she did not pick her for Veto last week (she drew the HG Choice chip).....because, she did not want  to make it obvious to the other HGs.

Make ..exactly....WHAT....obvious?  

No, Jess.....you are obvious!

You are trying to win brownie points with Jackson and Christie. And, they got NINE people in their Alliance...and, you did not make the cut!

And, how the heck are Jessica and Kathryn sleeping in the SAME bed???

There is no bed big enough for their bodies.

Unless they pushed two beds together. 🤣

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Vixenstud said:

Maybe Analyse's account was bombarded with Summer's Eve ads.

Too soon?  😁

Please don’t tell Jack made negative comments about Analyse’s hygiene???

(this is how I am reading this comment) 🤷🏼‍♀️

19 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Wait!  Jessica picked CHRISTIE to play in her Veto last night???

Why did Jess skip over Nicole.....AGAIN!!!!! ????

I want Jess to go home!  Because, she is not playing the game.....and, has not won her veto competitions.

Cliff did not, either. 

I like HGs that defend their place in their house! 

My biggest pet peeve is HGs not winning their own Veto comps. Securing their own places.

PLUS....last night Jess was fake as heck with Nicole.

Jessica told Nicole she did not pick her for Veto last week (she drew the HG Choice chip).....because, she did not want  to make it obvious to the other HGs.

Make ..exactly....WHAT....obvious?  

No, Jess.....you are obvious!

You are trying to win brownie points with Jackson and Christie. And, they got NINE people in their Alliance...and, you did not make the cut!

And, how the heck are Jessica and Kathryn sleeping in the SAME bed???

There is no bed big enough for their bodies.

Unless they pushed two beds together. 🤣

Jess got HG choice again and chose...Christie!

1 minute ago, Lamima said:

Jess got HG choice again and chose...Christie!

Wow!  Fully knowing Nicole was the replacement Nom! Did not even give her a chance.

What the heck was Christie supposed to do for Jessica?

God told Christie NOT to win. And, Christie’s angel number didn’t even allow her to win.....even if God told her to win the comp! 😂

• LOL 3

Winston heading back to Fiji he’s joining the cast of Love Island. Who knows if CBS has planned to bring someone from BB20 or if they are getting desperate. Wonder if they will send Brett too. I’m sure they will advertise it during BB.

• Love 3

Ah, remember last year the HoH was Aunt Sam and she nominated OfFaysal and OfTyler and weirded out the house with her HoH rules speech and by the end of the week weirded out production as well? Good times.

• LOL 21
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Bella is awful, but I can't help but wonder if the fact that she's not white helps the group with making her the "other."

Mileage may vary, but I think she's dug her own grave quite nicely, with no input from her race. 

• Love 19
8 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Dead. (For those keeping track at home, that's three times I've died this season.)

We need to keep track ... and then at the end of each season, we can base the strength/assessment of the season on how many times Callaphera dies 😉

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

Mileage may vary, but I think she's dug her own grave quite nicely, with no input from her race. 

She was also one of the first in the alliance and people have been stupid about asking to ally with her.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, jay741982 said:

I prefer JACKSON goes before they do. Hate that asshole

I cannot STAND that arrogant asshole but I despise Bella even more. She is a real vile MEAN GIRL. I am just waiting for them to evict the obvious: Jess, Cliff, and Nicole, and whoever gets voted back will go again immediately. Then Kat will go. Then Sam. And then the fireworks will begin. 

Then they HAVE to start turning on each other and it will get ugly. They will have no options. I just know the history of this game... and as usual on finale night I will be furious. I am just hoping that jerk Jackson does NOT leave with "confetti on his shoulders."

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Jackson: "And then when Kaitlyn came in, I was like, 'Fuck, they don't like us'."

I have to laugh at this.   Jackson, of all people, pick up the bad vibes.   Jackson.  Douchebag Jackson.  Just shows how clueless these idiots are.  

• Love 9

On reddit, someone made a food log of everything Jackson has had to eat today

Jackson’s Food Log: July 15th Disclaimer: I’m doing this for fun and out of curiosity. Everyone can eat whatever they want.

12:49 AM - Mini Wheats and milk

1:17 AM - Pita bread with peanut butter

1:21 AM - Cheerios and granola with milk (Beth mentions that he had 2 roast beef sandwiches and half a grilled cheese an hour ago)

2:57 AM - Pineapple

3:07 AM - Gets called to DR and takes a mixing bowl full of watermelon with him.

5:25 AM - Ham or roast beef

5:34 AM - Banana

5:35-5:36 AM - Stands in front of the fridge and eats grapes for a full minute

5:38 AM - Pan fried meat with BBQ sauce (looked like pork)

5:43 AM - Carrots with peanut butter

5:47 AM - Chocolate milk (straight from the jug)

5:49 AM - Takes cup of coffee to bed

8:23:21 AM - Apple

8:24 AM - Grapes (he bites the little stems off and spits them on the floor, I just needed to add that because ew)

• Useful 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Dance4Life said:

Wait. Jack fucks her in the shower and complains about her smell to other houseguests? 

He is the worst person to ever be on a reality show.

• Love 7

LOL. Kat slept with the veto on. David wanted to wake her up and they said NO. I wanted to see her and she said I'm up. And they laughed that she slept with the veto on.

• LOL 3
17 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

Wait. Jack fucks her in the shower and complains about her smell to other houseguests? 

He is the worst person to ever be on a reality show.

He said he fucked in the shower BECAUSE of her hygiene problems. Yeah.

• Useful 1

Christie was telling some story about how Kemi rudely stared at her while Christie was praying in a room by herself and Kemi walked in, plopped down on a bed, and just stared at her.  Jack just said that Kemi is entitled. 

• Love 1

Does anyone know what this is supposed to be and why Kemi and Nicole were making it?  A sun?  I've been watching intermittently and came upon them making this thing.

sun.png

I think Sam just tipped Cliff off that Christie, Tommy, Jack, and Analyse are pushing to send him home this week.  Earlier I did see Sam in the RV with the 4 of them and Christie seemed to be making the case of Nicole to stay this week.  I was confused since Sam was in the room at the time and I thought they were trying to keep it under wraps from Nick and Bella.  Then a few minutes ago I saw Sam and Cliff talking and I heard Cliff ask if it was those 4 specifically who were pushing to send him home this week.  So is this another case of Christie not being able to keep her mouth shut?  Then again, Jack was there, too, so I don't know what's going on.

• Love 2
(edited)
38 minutes ago, zorak said:

Does anyone know what this is supposed to be and why Kemi and Nicole were making it?  A sun?  I've been watching intermittently and came upon them making this thing.

sun.png

There's your answer. They made the sun for Sam who seems to be emotional today. Assuming its his grandfather?

He's also in a weird position - 9th member of a splintering alliance. I'm glad he told Cliff.

Edited by Tuxcat
1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

He said he fucked in the shower BECAUSE of her hygiene problems. Yeah.

1 hour ago, zorak said:

Jack just said that Kemi is entitled. 

I just wanted to put those quotes next to each other.

Who's entitled?

Jack is ever the gentleman.

• Love 8

I noticed that Jack gives huge, long hugs to everyone, especially those he just screwed over. He tends to jump in and be the first person to hug someone.    I think that is his strategy - he assumes that anyone who gets a Jack-hug will for sure vote for him to win, right?   

• LOL 2

Quick catch up please! So when Christie was in the TV room , with Sam there , she  campaigned against CLiff in favor of keeping Nicole.

Sam told Cliff this, naming names ( tommy, jack, christie)

So, now, who knows what? Jack just left a conversation with Cliff and Cliff said, I'm done.

Does Jack and Co know that Sam reported the conversation?

How will Christie spin that this is not her fault ??? It is her own big mouth.  Her proclamation that they are not going to tell anyone. Anyone. FIrst she told Jessica, then brought it up in a room with Sam. Doe she think for a minute Sam is more aligned with her 6 shooters than with Nick and Bella ?

This is a huge misstep for Christie. Although I think she will be able to worm her way out of  it.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

I am tired of [Christie’s] trifling ass on BBAD! 

Q: How do you know when Bella is lying?

A: Her lips are moving.

Q: How do you know Christie isn’t dead?

A: See above.

13 hours ago, Callaphera said:

*yes, I know, I already made that joke. I'm a little low on material tonight.

Nobody expects anybody to build a bonfire with nothing but these splinters to work with, dear.  😄

5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Who played in the veto besides Jess, Cliff, Nick, and Kat?

Nick, Cliff, Jess, Christie, Kat, and Jackson.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
(edited)

Sis does not feel any emotional connection to Jack. She feels a much deeper connection to Nick and feels herself. She feels Nick would pick her over Christie but Jack would not.
Holly says KAt is literally an actress. Sis is also pissed at Kat. Says she is acting all the time. Looking for air time and no one but Holly sees it. 
More microcracks within the alliances.

eta: holly is not upset with kat. Says they are fiends and get along but Kat told her she was trashing Jackson on the DR.

Edited by missyb
  • Useful 1
On 7/12/2019 at 10:25 PM, Callaphera said:

Sam: "This is the best season."
Christie: "Like, we're the best!"
Bella: "Best season ever!"

giphy.gif

Isn't it amazing how every season the folks think this is the best season EVER?

I'd love to see all their faces when they get out and find out what the public really thought of them.

• Love 9
(edited)
2 minutes ago, missyb said:

Has Sam told Bella and Nick that the others want to evict CLiff?

I was just wondering that. I don't think so. He told Cliff - but not Nick and Bella. And I don't think he will. He is up Jack and Christie's butt more than Nick's.

Edited by Tuxcat
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Just looked an the summary thread and Jackson was the other winner. Pretty sweet that Kat beat him.

Kat didn't just beat them. They were saying last night that Kat smoked them faster than even Production thought the puzzle would be finished (how they know that is beyond me, maybe they were just blowing some of that same smoke up her ass). It was a 17 piece puzzle - I know this because Christie won't shut up about her angel number being 16 - and speculation is that it was similar to the one Kaitlyn couldn't do. Some of them hadn't even gathered all their pieces before Kat was done. 

5 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Nick was actually the first to bring up the funk and how she's hot enough to get away with it but Jack has made comments since. 

4 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Ah, remember last year the HoH was Aunt Sam and she nominated OfFaysal and OfTyler and weirded out the house with her HoH rules speech and by the end of the week weirded out production as well? Good times.

Aw, man. I remember you and I bringing the best memes back here for that. The meme game last year was on point. This year? Ehhh. 

3 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

On reddit, someone made a food log of everything Jackson has had to eat today

<snippage for lengthage>

Someone needs to also start making a list of how many times he showers. I watched him take two very long showers within two hours of each other - one post-Veto (expected) and one post-midnight snacking? There's a drought in California, Jackson! He's like the opposite of Austin. 

2 hours ago, zorak said:

Christie was telling some story about how Kemi rudely stared at her while Christie was praying in a room by herself and Kemi walked in, plopped down on a bed, and just stared at her.  Jack just said that Kemi is entitled. 

Yesterday, every time she told this story, Christie and Jack would do a routine of "That's intimidation." "It's totally intimidation, isn't it?" And I was reminded of why they suck so much. They also could not stop with the dramatic re-tellings of the Towel Incident. 

Kemi had a reaction from the earrings she wore on the live show (don't even bother with hypoallergenic metals, honey, just got straight for the gold. Trust me) and went into the bullseye room to use some of Nick's cortisone cream which he was fine with. But I guess she squeezed the tube a little hard and a little blob of it came flying out and landed on Christie's used shower towel that was drying or something. So Kemi did like most people would do when you have shit in your hands and used her foot to rub the cream off of the towel before going to walk away.

Well, Jack saw it and of course, he called her out. Christie was all, "Don't worry about it, I'll just throw it in the hamper, no big deal." Until Kemi left the room, of course, and then it was the most heinous act of malicious intent that had ever been committed in the Big Brother house and the little blob was a giant wad and Jack had to re-enact it no less than three fucking times. 

8 minutes ago, missyb said:

Has Sam told Bella and Nick that the others want to evict CLiff?

Not to my knowledge. The 6 Sh66ters think he's flippable - because if he likes being the ninth of an eight person alliance, I'm sure he'll enjoy being the seventh of a six person alliance. 

• Love 5

Holly and Analyse were just talking.  The topic of Jack not talking game with either of them came up.  Analyse said that Jack only talks game with Jackson, Tommy, and Christie.  Holly said that she thinks it's a gender thing because Jackson and Tommy are guys and Christie is a lesbian.  Right after she said that the camera switched to a different part of the house so I don't know what other "insight" she might have had on that.

18 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

The 6 Sh66ters think he's flippable

Just forewarning y’all; if I start referring to them as the “Sick Shitters”, it’s totally by accident.

• LOL 16
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Just forewarning y’all; if I start referring to them as the “Sick Shitters”, it’s totally by accident.

I'm pretty sure my face lit up like a kid seeing all the presents under the Christmas tree when Jackson foolishly suggested spelling it 6 Sh66ters. Sure, he immediately rolled it back and was like, "No, that's terrible," and I was like, "That's FANTASTIC!" He may have been the one to suggest the Nasty 9, too. It's like he's becoming self-aware but is still really stupid. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Kat is butthurt because Nicole told her she's not with the cool kids.

Kat [to Cliff]: Nicole was saying how the house is all against us, and they are picking us off one by one. I get what she was saying but I think it was kind of a low blow of her to pull me into that.

25 minutes ago, zorak said:

Now Christie is claiming she chipped her bottom 2 teeth in her sleep.  She says she thinks she must have been grinding them.

Wow, she's stealing Jackson's stories now.

I've been half listening/watching the feeds all day and at one point Bella was telling Sam and David that Cliff was peaking at her in the shower and that it disturbed her. I'm surprised I haven't seen this anywhere yet. Now, being that it's Bella, I am inclined to be disbelieving of her tbh since she is a sick liar. I should have fully listened to the convo but honestly I couldn't bear to listen to her talk anymore.

Also, this is great:

And all I could think of when I saw it was this ...

giphy.gif

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Kat is butthurt because Nicole told her she's not with the cool kids.

I have seen her telling this to multiple people.  I think she's seeking validation that she really is part of the cool kids group.  Of course everyone in that alliance she's told this to reassures her that Nicole is way off base.

• Love 3

And another thing lol ... Cliff is reaching and possibly surpassing Tommy with his phoniness. I can't stand watching him tell Kemi and Kat they'll be friends for life and shit when all he did in his Cliff's Notes was trash them. I am so pumped he's gonna be the one going this week. Christie better stick to her guns and not change her mind! 

• Love 10