Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Jess says that the personal part of her is glad that Holly and Jackson seemed to have made up. Then she said that the gamer side of her isn't so glad or something like that.  To be honest, she lost me when she referred to the gamer side of herself because it just sounded absurd.

• LOL 17
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, LGGirl said:

I feel no sympathy towards Holly.  IRL, she and Jackson wouldn’t be dating.  She is over 30 and should know better.   She’s worried what her conservative family thinks yet she is having sex in front of the cameras and crew.  He’s a 24 frat boy who was looking for a easy showmance.  What the heck does she expect?  She’s just an idiot.  

Unfortunately, she needs him this week.  Her best bet is Christie wins HOH Thursday, puts both of them up, Jackson miraculously doesn’t win POV and goes out.  

If Jackson survives double eviction, I will be shocked.  Seriously.  I will be more shocked if Cliff or Nichole are in the house at the end of Thursday’s show with this crew.  

I can’t believe I’m saying this but I want Christie to be HOH. She may be the only one who would take a shot at Jackson and get him out. Jackson outlived his usefulness. IMO, he was only supposed to be there to get Christie out and he failed at that. Ultimate payback would be for her to get him out.

6 hours ago, Melina22 said:

This would be my worst nightmare. Imagine if your last fight with your SO was all over the internet, in multiple parts, with people discussing who said what, who made sense, who's a victim, people taking sides, etc etc. As Jackson apparently said to Holly, "This stuff is on the internet forever." 

Of course, if they show it, I'll watch it. I won't be able to help myself. 

Everything else aside, I appreciate how conscious Jackson is of how he's being perceived, and his attempts to rehab his image. 

Zingbot's zings are really eating away at these two. They're both already so insecure. Now" old buzzard " and " pompous douchebag" are stuck in their heads like earworms. From what I could glean from Hamsterwatch, they started fighting after Holly called Jackson a name. He wasn't upset she said it, but that the whole internet, family, etc. heard it. He's not wrong. 

I actually feel bad for them. Not that they shouldn't have seen this coming before they signed onto the show, and started a showmance 3 days in, but still. I don't find misery entertaining, and there's been way too much of it this season. I want more pie throwing and jump scares. That's the kind of guilty pleasure I enjoy. Well, anything that makes me laugh, really. 

So are they back together or what?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

Yeah, BB7 had a lot of fan favorites and at least had the "Janelle evicts Will" moment (the BB6 cast were the only ones who didn't suck up to Will and Boogie. They just weren't particularly good game players. Love ya, Kayser, but ooph, you kind of weren't that good at this), so it kind of covered up just how gross BB7-BB9 were. 

Dan and Keesha really saved the series with BB10.

Loved Dan and Keesha. I wanted them as F2 so bad in season 10. Best Male and Female Player that season IMP 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Booklady1017 said:

So are they back together or what?

Signs would point to yes, but I doubt it's solid.  I think they're just trying to get through the end of the game intact.  Jackson was talking about how one of the two of them could win this game but not if they're showing cracks in their relationship.  They may or may not have had a bang session in the HOH room.  There was kissing and then Jackson started to pull the covers up more and the camera switched to the backyard and hasn't gone back to the HOH room since.

Just now, zorak said:

Signs would point to yes, but I doubt it's solid.  I think they're just trying to get through the end of the game intact.  Jackson was talking about how one of the two of them could win this game but not if they're showing cracks in their relationship.  They may or may not have had a bang session in the HOH room.  There was kissing and then Jackson started to pull the covers up more and the camera switched to the backyard and hasn't gone back to the HOH room since.

Thank you for the information.

• Love 1

I'm totally cynical and I don't think we would have gotten all those rewinds and slow-mos of Jess being murdered and falling off the wall if it wasn't for everyone laughing about it online for the full 24 after it happened.

You're welcome, BB editors. I can't wait to see what you borrow from the fans come up with next. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
59 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

That edit was BRUTAL. Well deserved and fucking hilarious, but brutal. 

The saving grace of the CBS episodes for me has always been the humorous editing/sound effects. That’s one thing the infinitely superior UK editions didn’t have.

• Love 2

What do I have to do to manifest Jackson being evicted this Thursday in the DE. 

ETA: Maybe someone can leave a trail of watermelons leading out the door to Julie. 

Edited by kellog010
  • LOL 16
  • Love 3

I do want Tommy or Christie to win HOH in the DE. They are the most likeliest to nominate Jackson & Holly. I think Cliff or Nicole would be too afraid to do it. I guess if Holly should win she would nominate Tommy or Christie. It should be a fun hour.  

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Mike Boogie ran into legal and financial problems shortly after the show ended, but not before he had a fling with BB3 Danielle. Ugh.

No! Say it is not so! Not my least favorite player and my favorite BB player of all time! He was creepy and sleazy and pathetic. She was smart and funny and pretty. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Mike Boogie ran into legal and financial problems shortly after the show ended, but not before he had a fling with BB3 Danielle. Ugh.

Wow I never heard that either.  Is she still married?  Not making any judgments here, just wanted to know if she willingly cheated on her husband with that walking turd.

I guess I am learning all sorts of new things about previous seasons.  I also did not know that Meg had knee surgery before her season and that was probably why she was so terrible at challenges. 

2 hours ago, zorak said:

Christie says that out of all the people, she can't wait to get to know Kemi more.

Well now it's my turn to be cynical and say I think the DR may be feeding her lines to help her improve her image. I just don't think Christie would be thinking of how things with Kemi went right now without some type of push.   I'll further be more cynical and would bet anything that Christie would pretty ignore Kemi at the wrap party.

Christie probably whines in the DR constantly and asks why America hates her. And basically they want her to shut up. 

Wow I never heard that either.  Is she still married?  Not making any judgments here, just wanted to know if she willingly cheated on her husband with that walking turd.

That's the thing that really depresses me about that. From what I remember at the time, she had a good and stable marriage. Danielle seemed like she loved her husband, and he was a good father taking care of the kids while she was on TV. Obviously I have no idea how much of that was really true, but that's the way I remember it coming across all those years ago.  

Edited by vb68
  • Love 10
7 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

I also did not know that Meg had knee surgery before her season and that was probably why she was so terrible at challenges. 

Well, that and the psoriatic arthritis - which I think was the reason for the knee surgery. And because Meg. (I can't shade her too much for that, I was diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis awhile back, too.)

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Jackson is looking for a way to cut Holly loose. He latched on to her to get to almost the end but he does NOT want to sit next to HER in a f2. So this last fight wull not be the final fight. He will position her to a place where she can be evicted and he can sit easily next to another HG who he feels he has a better chance to win against... like maybe Cliff. He never really had any interest in Holly. She was a device. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, zorak said:

Christie says that out of all the people, she can't wait to get to know Kemi more.  

If she said that it has to be the most blatant fishing for America’s favorite player I ever saw.  Hey Christie how about talking to the girl while she was right there living in the same house with you.  I cannot take the phoniness of this woman 

• Love 18
3 minutes ago, Rbonnie said:

If she said that it has to be the most blatant fishing for America’s favorite player I ever saw.  

Heh.  Zingbot or Orwell has a better chance of winning AFH than Christie.  Christie has to know the Universe has already decided that she isn't coming anywhere close to AFH.

Speaking of AFH though, I felt like tonight Cliff and Nicole got competing edits on that. Cliff and his dancing with his wife segment. And maybe I'm biased, but Nicole was incredibly sympathetic when she lost the challenge.  I also think Cliff is deliberately trying for that, but Nicole is just being herself.

• LOL 2
  • Love 15

UO, but I'm finding this season's back end a lot more entertaining that last year's. Granted, I only watch BBAD (and read everything on this board), but I've been FFing far less (other than, like, Jess', like, whine/blame sesh with, like, Nicole. Like, blech). Their made-up games about swapping names, getting tattoos of HGs on their asses, and even most of the re-creation of the BB intro... parts of this silliness made me laugh. A fuckload better than watching silent pool playing. And goldangit if Christie is not continuing to grow on me, like a fungus in a shower. When Cliff spiked her soda with beef bouillon and she gagged into the sink, geez, she was really good-natured about it! (I always get an image of that little ingrate Paulie crying about having to put some fucking pie filling into a shell. My kingdom for someone who has a gif of him in the chef's hat, despondently waving a tiny American flag with red, swollen eyes.) Plus, many weeks ago back when Jack (hork) was still in the house, a bunch of them were having a convo about imagining how people with different first names would write restaurant/club reviews(?) - and Christie said "Jennifer.... she'd drive home and be writing a really detailed review in her head but then would get home and be like, 'fuck it'." My name is Jennifer, and holy shit did she hit the nail on the head.

Call it Stockholm Syndrome, but I'm not hating this group.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I'm still trying to think of what universe Jackson lives in that he's up there thinking, "Shit, I can't let Tommy win. He'd target Nicole and Cliff and that would indirectly hurt me!" 

How can you be SO far up your own ass that you seriously think Christie and Tommy are on your side? HOW? 

• Love 6

What are the chances of Jackson/Holly continuing their fight today and Jackson loses his cool and puts up Holly as a renom?  

You know .... so when the vote is 2-2, he’s the hero by evicting Jess. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
7 hours ago, BK1978 said:

I guess I am learning all sorts of new things about previous seasons.  I also did not know that Meg had knee surgery before her season and that was probably why she was so terrible at challenges. 

I don't believe she's still married. However I don't know if she was married when she hooked up with Mike Boogie. But she definitely did because she went on Jokers and Survivor Sucks to curse out Will Kirby for spilling ... but didn't deny it. Gross. 

• Useful 1

Sorry, Jess .... Jessicaw!  LOL!  I love that kind of thing.  Too funny. 

So we now know Analyse should find out what an adjective is and somebody (I forgot who) needs to find out what subjective means and Ellee needs to find out who the ‘who’ is. 🤷‍♂️

And proof that anyone can have a bad day .... Danielle and Boogie!  

Edited by Ellee
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, vb68 said:

Speaking of AFH though, I felt like tonight Cliff and Nicole got competing edits on that. Cliff and his dancing with his wife segment. And maybe I'm biased, but Nicole was incredibly sympathetic when she lost the challenge.  I also think Cliff is deliberately trying for that, but Nicole is just being herself.

I kind of agree with this except I found Cliff's dancing medley cringe worthy! I actually thought they were giving Nicole a much better edit these last few episodes so I believe she has a chance.  Cliff is so blatantly trying for AFH that I will not give him 1 vote. Nicole will get all mine.

• Love 11

They are definitely giving a Cliff and Nicole a AFP edit. I think Nicole is a little more sincere whereas Cliff has been a little more calculated all season. It’s funny how TPTB give certain people an edit like this where someone like Holly doesn’t. If a viewer didn’t watch the live feeds they wouldn’t know that much and would go by the broadcast show alone. So they could give someone (anyone) like a Holly or a Jessica an edit like that but they don’t. It’s just interesting who is pushed. Granted it helps to be likable and maybe an underdog but only certain people get an edit package as Cliff and Nicole did last night. IIMO!!!!

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Dewey Decimate said:

UO, but I'm finding this season's back end a lot more entertaining that last year's.

I mean same but I'm sure everyone knew that. Last season's final weeks were boring as hell. I mean, so are these and so are every season's lol, but last year was a whole other level of boringness. Everything was just so set in stone and there was no changing how the game was gonna go/who was gonna be in the finals and the people themselves were not entertaining or interesting at all to me.

I likely won't vote for AFP because I don't care enough but I might consider voting for Kemi just in the hopes that she'd get in the top 3 so I could see everyone's reactions to that. 

Nicole is the overwhelming favorite online for sure but I don't know how the casuals see her. The two groups of people I know that are casuals have stopped watching so I can't get an extremely small sample of the casuals anymore lol.

13 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I mean same but I'm sure everyone knew that. Last season's final weeks were boring as hell. I mean, so are these and so are every season's lol, but last year was a whole other level of boringness. Everything was just so set in stone and there was no changing how the game was gonna go/who was gonna be in the finals and the people themselves were not entertaining or interesting at all to me.

I likely won't vote for AFP because I don't care enough but I might consider voting for Kemi just in the hopes that she'd get in the top 3 so I could see everyone's reactions to that. 

Nicole is the overwhelming favorite online for sure but I don't know how the casuals see her. The two groups of people I know that are casuals have stopped watching so I can't get an extremely small sample of the casuals anymore lol.

I do wonder if certain people like Tommy think in their head that they’re AFP material?! Its usually people on the jury and the Final 3 who are contention for AFP  in theory. I’m sure most are guessing Cliff and Nicole but I wonder who would fill the 3rd spot. 

• Love 2
Just now, ByaNose said:

I do wonder if certain people like Tommy think in their head that they’re AFP material?! 

Definitely. Tommy's an attention whore so obviously he thinks he can win AFP. And towards the beginning of the season that was certainly a strong possibility but I doubt he has much of a chance now.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

I do wonder if certain people like Tommy think in their head that they’re AFP material?! Its usually people on the jury and the Final 3 who are contention for AFP  in theory. I’m sure most are guessing Cliff and Nicole but I wonder who would fill the 3rd spot. 

If Tommy does think he is AFP material, we will see it on finale night.  His face, his body language and the frozen look when he is not one of the top 3.  Or maybe it will be my face that has the frozen look.  Who knows....

I don't remember a year where the people that were first evicted from the house have consistently been in the top 7 when it comes to popularity polls though. 

Have a feeling though that Kat will make top 3. 

ETA:  Nick might be another to watch.  Not to win or be in the top 3 but to have that frozen smile on his face.  America's Prankster and all that.

Edited by Ellee
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, DakotaLavender said:

Jackson is looking for a way to cut Holly loose. he latched on to her to get sex in the house  to almost the end but he does NOT want to sit next to HER in a f2. 

FIFY

He was never going to bring her to the end. I’d be surprised if he’d bring a woman to the end.  I’d think Cliff is his first choice.  

7 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

How can you be SO far up your own ass that you seriously think Christie and Tommy are on your side? HOW? 

I think Christie would put him up.  Not sure about Tommy.  He’d go after Nichole or Cliff.  

If you think about it, he’s in a very good position in the house.  The only two really after him is Christie and Jess.  And Jess is on her way out.  

13 hours ago, Booklady1017 said:

I can’t believe I’m saying this but I want Christie to be HOH. She may be the only one who would take a shot at Jackson and get him out. Jackson outlived his usefulness. IMO, he was only supposed to be there to get Christie out and he failed at that. Ultimate payback would be for her to get him out.

I can’t disagree with you there.  Although it would be interesting to see Jackson and Christie at the end just to see who the jury would pick to win.  

I think Christie is the only one, at this point, that would target Jackson.  I don’t see Tommy wanting to keep Christie around.  He knows it’s time to cut her loose.  He wants Jackson in the house so Jackson would take Christie out for him.  Jackson will keep Tommy so Tommy takes Holly out for Jackson. 

If Christie survives Thursday, I will be surprised and peg her for the win. If it’s a physical HOH comp, Tommy will win, put Nichole and Cliff up, Holly as an alternate.  Nichole will go. 

Nichole and Cliff have gotten good edits but no one has gotten a better edit that Jackson. No one. 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Lamima said:

I am on a disney forum that has a BB thread and they all LOVE Cliff and found his dancing antics so swwweeeettttt! I think Cliff will be in the running for AFH as well as Nicole and Kat.

There's not enough 🤮 in the WORLD. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 12
21 minutes ago, Lamima said:

I am on a disney forum that has a BB thread and they all LOVE Cliff and found his dancing antics so swwweeeettttt! I think Cliff will be in the running for AFH as well as Nicole and Kat.

Obviously a lot of what Cliff does is for ulterior reasons (and boredom) but when he spoke about missing his wife in the DR he was sincere. Either that or he could give Meryl Streep a run for her money in the acting department. 

From everything I've seen and heard, he has a genuinely strong relationship with his wife and children, and they all love each other a lot. We could do worse than have him for AFP. I'd be fine with Nicole too. 

• Love 11