Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, KootieTaw said:

So just out of curiousity -- does anyone know if Christine & her husband survived her stint on BB?

They did not. I’m not sure when they divorced, but she changed her last name (assuming to her maiden name). 

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, Sketcher said:

Young Nicole sounds like way more of a schemer than BB Nicole. She needs to channel that Christmas spirit and aggressively lock these people out of the house.

I'm quoting myself but it just hit me that Nicole of all people has the key to getting the votes to evict Christie this week...

She could tell Jess and Tommy about the final 5 alliance that Christie made that didn't include either of them. Not only does it make Tommy pissed at Christie but it should make Jess furious that she wasn't included in any deals. 

Bold Young Nicole who had the balls to lock her parents in the basement and insist on being bribed to release them would take that risk. BB Nicole who is afraid to do anything to make powerful people upset won't dare.

• Love 9

NICOLE. 500K will buy you a LOT of Christmas presents, even after taxes. You just need to start locking people in metaphorical basements, like, now. Whatever you've done to submerge that persona, now's the time to bust her back out.

• Love 17
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:
2 hours ago, Melina22 said:

He called Nicole a loser with no friends? Zingbot has never been the epitome of wit, but calling people old buzzards and friendless losers when they're already on thin ice emotionally is just hurling nasty insults. Can't Zingbot get some decent writers? 

To be fair, Zingbot is supposed to be an insult comic. He's not supposed to be nice and it's not supposed to be clever play-on-words. The zings are meant to cut you. Yes, they can be funny, but he's supposed to be a little mean. 

2 hours ago, Melina22 said:

I don't understand why Nicole locked her parents in the basement. 

It was when Nicole was a kid. I think she wanted to know what her Christmas presents were so she locked her parents in the basement for hours and they eventually bribed her to get her to open the door. 

That's some evil deviousness I can really appreciate!  Too bad she seems to have outgrown it  🙂 

HG's are talking about the ZIngbot. Nick is saying, it wasn't even very good. About my haircut? Doesn't even bother me. Christie says, hmm, about the 5th time you have brought it up so maybe.....

The HG are screaming with laughter. They ask Nick, didn't you do a shout out to your barber ( which he did). They are cracking up.

#BB21 Live Feed Updates

@BB21LiveFeeds

·

47s

#BB21 Christie notes that Nick has shouted out his barber several times to the other HGs several times and they all know his name. The HGs all start dying of laughter

Edited by missyb
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, Sarah Heart said:

Too late, Snackson!

LOL. She's full of it!

Makes you wonder how he’s think he is being perceived? The hero? The protector? The underdog? I think he really has forgotten about the first half of the game with Jack. It must seem like ages ago and he has no idea how the Jacks were & came off. Even if he got evicted tomorrow I still don’t think Julie would drag him like “they” did with Jack. It’s almost like two different storylines. 

Also, Zingbot really has played with their heads. It’s all they’re talking about. It gives them time change their narrative before their exit press. LOL!!!!

Edited by ByaNose
  • LOL 1

Nick so pissed off by his zing that he is now saying that Hollys was the worst. Think about it Buzzard, Picks off others left overs ( kat and Jackson). Nobody made that connection but Nick is emphasises it over and over.

Nick back to talking about his hair cut.

• LOL 2
2 minutes ago, missyb said:

Nick so pissed off by his zing that he is now saying that Hollys was the worst. Think about it Buzzard, Picks off others left overs ( kat and Jackson). Nobody made that connection but Nick is emphasises it over and over.

Nick back to talking about his hair cut.

and, Jackson is still talking about his Zing as well as Christie. It’s driving them up the BB walls. Too funny!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Well, I have to agree for the guy who will dry hump anything that moves, zinging his hair is indeed incredibly lame. But it's not worth going over and over.

Nick should be concentrating on his game and say, maybe getting Nicole, Cliff, and Tommy in a room together and emphasizing he's needed to maybe (hopefully) break the Jolly Tag Team on Comp wins. Granted he's been missing lately, but he's coming closer than anybody else. But again that requires some strategic thought. 

They definitely could have been more creative with Nicole's, especially if it's something she's already said. And I would have worked in Baywatch for Christie.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1

geesh, I know things are bad/dull/boring/insignificant (pick your adjective or make one up! lol) when this thread is deader than doornails! We've seriously been reaching for content lately.  What must the universe think of us? Oh, noes! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Now to be fair, I'm pretty drunk 'cause it's a party and everyone's invited except no one is because my booze, get your own. But Nick and Christie are somehow plotting for... both of them to stay? Because Nick told her that he was voted the Prankster and Christie figured out (accurately! Just like my spelling thanks to the squiggly red line of judgement) that it meant that America wanted her on the block (again! AGAIN! AMERICA STILL HATES YOU, CHRISTIE.). I think they were talking about Jess or maybe Cliff until Cliff came in the room as the renom if they can convince Jackson to use the Veto.

Which they can't because Holly has been going on for a few minutes that Nick has had many chances in this game this week to save his bacon and he hasn't because he didn't win the Veto which they were nice enough to let him play rather than just backdoor him. Oh and Jackson tried to drop a pie on Nicole's head from the Skybridge and Holly ain't having it because Nicole's "delicate". I guess she doesn't know the story about Nicole locking her parents in the basement. 

And then Christie and Nick and Cliff talked about how much the room stinks and how there's a chance it could be a reset/rewind week. But most importantly, Christie once again knows that America hates her. But she already knew that Nick was the Prankster because Nick told Tommy and Tommy told Christie and then Nick went to tell Christie. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Oh and Nick was going to show Tommy his ass but then he remembered that he works with kids and maybe that would be a problem. 

Not the humping. Not the invasive sexual questions about how big Jack's dick is or whether Analyse is loose. Not giving foot jobs on the feeds or trying to pinch nipples. Not the conversation Nick is currently having with Tommy about wanting to run around the house with a sock on his dick (bro, fuckin' RHCP did it fuckin' better, bro) or whether Tommy shaves his asshole or if anyone has ever pooped on him. None of that is too far but his bare ass is just too far over the line for someone who works with children. 

Okay. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 4

Does anyone have a clue that Nick was named prankster only to nom Christie?  

I hurt for Nicole as she has taken a beating from some of the HGs and now Zingbot.  The only silver lining is that she will see that she was #1 in some of the rankings.  Hopefully that will help afterwards.  Have to figure out why this bothers me so much.  It’s BB.  I don’t know.  

Poor Jess.  

Holly — Where did ‘old buzzard’ come from?  Have I forgotten something?

• Love 4
4 hours ago, vb68 said:

They definitely could have been more creative with Nicole's, especially if it's something she's already said. And I would have worked in Baywatch for Christie.

Agreed. I get that zings are supposed to be mean, and have to incorporate something the main TV audience knows about, but aren't they also supposed to be a little bit clever and/or funny? We're not all 12 year old boys.

I know this isn't Noel Coward, but come on. "Cougar" and "old buzzard"  are just lame and a tad sexist. She's 31, for Pete's sake! 

As for Christie, Jackson and Nick, the opportunities were endless. Get some decent writers next time. 

Edited by Melina22
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Oh and Jackson tried to drop a pie on Nicole's head from the Skybridge and Holly ain't having it because Nicole's "delicate". I guess she doesn't know the story about Nicole locking her parents in the basement. 

This cracks me up so much.  

57 minutes ago, Ellee said:

I hurt for Nicole as she has taken a beating from some of the HGs and now Zingbot.  The only silver lining is that she will see that she was #1 in some of the rankings.  Hopefully that will help afterwards.  Have to figure out why this bothers me so much.  It’s BB.  I don’t know.  

Once it's all over she's going to probably do the best of most of them, given how wildly popular she's been in the general viewing public. This is something no one could have foreseen. She'll barely have to stay off the internet at all compared to people like Jack and Nick who are going to wish they could go into the witness protection program. (And for the record, while I might not enjoy them as people, that's just wrong and sad. Although by saying I don't enjoy them as people I guess I'm just contributing my own negativity. Oh well. I'll worry about it after I have some industrial strength coffee.) 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Good for Christie for figuring out that Nick being named America's Prankster did, in fact, have to do with America hating her.

I take it then Nick hasn’t figured it out that that was why he was chosen.   Anyone else if’ing and supposing?

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

It may be because it's late, but I can't stop giggling at this:

Is this a line from a movie? It's so fucking stupid, and it got more stupid each time he said it, in his serious voice. What the hell is it even suppose to mean? Tommy is overestimating how comforting it is to look at his face.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Good for Christie for figuring out that Nick being named America's Prankster did, in fact, have to do with America hating her.

It took her long enough.  You’d think she’d get the hint when she “won” the field trip comp.  

Why didn’t the universe give her a clue sooner?  

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

Is this a line from a movie? It's so fucking stupid, and it got more stupid each time he said it, in his serious voice. What the hell is it even suppose to mean? Tommy is overestimating how comforting it is to look at his face.

I believe it's all Tommy and...yeah...yeesh. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, vb68 said:

Nick should be concentrating on his game and say, maybe getting Nicole, Cliff, and Tommy in a room together and emphasizing he's needed to maybe (hopefully) break the Jolly Tag Team on Comp wins. Granted he's been missing lately, but he's coming closer than anybody else. But again that requires some strategic thought. 

Agree.  Something that is clearly missing this season.  Of all the hamsters remaining, Nick is the one that has the best chance to take out Holly/Jackson.  But Cliff and Nichole are too afraid to make a move. 

• Love 3
15 hours ago, zorak said:

Jackson just made a remark about how he and Holly are the last remaining showmance in the house that's still together as well.  Then Holly said she wants to start being more low key with PDA.  

That’s funny, considering Tommy and Christie are still there.  Just shows how good they are at keeping their relationship under the radar.  

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:
  13 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

Is this a line from a movie? It's so fucking stupid, and it got more stupid each time he said it, in his serious voice. What the hell is it even suppose to mean?

I could definitely be wrong, but isn't it Tommy and Christie who live near each other? Maybe that's all he means...

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

That IS what he means, but he's just attempting to say it in an oddly poetic manner

I honestly thought it was sweet. The reception wasn't the greatest though. 😁

I wonder if Tommy's getting exhausted wrangling Christie? Imagine what a relief to him once he doesn't have to any more. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, mikewho said:

I could definitely be wrong, but isn't it Tommy and Christie who live near each other? Maybe that's all he means...

Of course. But it really does sound like he's quoting something.

14 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

Agree.  Something that is clearly missing this season.  Of all the hamsters remaining, Nick is the one that has the best chance to take out Holly/Jackson.  But Cliff and Nichole are too afraid to make a move. 

And Tommy is the one who should see it. He has the best game sense. But I'm starting to think he erred badly in getting rid of Kat.  Tommy needs Jackson gone to get to F4 much less F2. And he may have missed his shot. He's just got to hope there's some comp he can beat Jackson/Holly at very soon .  I don't think he'll consider keeping Nick this week with all his ties to Christie. And that's another mistake he made. Nick was basically waiting for him with open arms when Jack left, but Tommy never really utilized him that effectively and kept him at arm's length game-wise.  Nick could be a great shield, and Tommy could have used those ties to Nicole and Cliff. 

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

That IS what he means, but he's just attempting to say it in an oddly poetic manner.

Thanks. Guess I oughtta pay more attention. Need to look at that clip again.

4 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Is it really her getting a clue or just her  presumption that the world revolves around her? 

Nick's win couldn't have anything to do with Nick, it must be about her.

I mean, she's not wrong, but I'm pretty sure she would have reached a conclusion that any vote was about her.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Sketcher said:

Is it really her getting a clue or just her  presumption that the world revolves around her? 

Nick's win couldn't have anything to do with Nick, it must be about her.

I mean, she's not wrong, but I'm pretty sure she would have reached a conclusion that any vote was about her.

Well, to be fair, this wouldn't be the first hint that America doesn't like her. I think Holly told everyone about the audience gasping when she evicted Sis instead of Christie. But if Christie doesn't know about that, then the Field Trip certainly would have tipped her off. 

So...in this case, Christie is right to assume that she's hated by America because this is strike two against her. 

• Love 2

I had always wondered if the HG can hear the audience as much as they hear Julie. I didn’t know that Holly heard the audible gasp from the audience after voting her friend out. What did Holly think of it? Did she expound much on it or just downplay it?

1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

I had always wondered if the HG can hear the audience as much as they hear Julie. I didn’t know that Holly heard the audible gasp from the audience after voting her friend out. What did Holly think of it? Did she expound much on it or just downplay it?

I think only the really out there reactions. Most audience noise sounds the same, but when an entire audience audibly gasps at the same time, you're going to notice it.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Now to be fair, I'm pretty drunk 'cause it's a party and everyone's invited except no one is because my booze, get your own. But Nick and Christie are somehow plotting for... both of them to stay? Because Nick told her that he was voted the Prankster and Christie figured out (accurately! Just like my spelling thanks to the squiggly red line of judgement) that it meant that America wanted her on the block (again! AGAIN! AMERICA STILL HATES YOU, CHRISTIE.). I think they were talking about Jess or maybe Cliff until Cliff came in the room as the renom if they can convince Jackson to use the Veto.

Which they can't because Holly has been going on for a few minutes that Nick has had many chances in this game this week to save his bacon and he hasn't because he didn't win the Veto which they were nice enough to let him play rather than just backdoor him. Oh and Jackson tried to drop a pie on Nicole's head from the Skybridge and Holly ain't having it because Nicole's "delicate". I guess she doesn't know the story about Nicole locking her parents in the basement. 

And then Christie and Nick and Cliff talked about how much the room stinks and how there's a chance it could be a reset/rewind week. But most importantly, Christie once again knows that America hates her. But she already knew that Nick was the Prankster because Nick told Tommy and Tommy told Christie and then Nick went to tell Christie. 

First of all Jackson isn't going to use the veto and secondly Christie is messing up her own game with that discussion.  Since she went on and on about how Nick was the target. And she supposedly had Cliff and Jess's votes and Jackson's too. If Nick exposes this "talk" as proof in his "loyalty campaign" - she's toast because these HG just play week to week.

• Useful 1
9 hours ago, zorak said:

Jackson told Holly he doesn't want to look like a player douchebag.

Much as I enjoy Zingbot’s entertainment value - and believe me, I do (“Zing, motherfucker”) - this also points out my primary issue with Zingbot; namely, it frequently gives HGs a heads-up on House-external perceptions of their individual games.  And I don’t like them knowing that.

8 hours ago, Vixenstud said:

Coming from a born and bred Philly gal, may I just say....TOO FUCKIN' RIGHT!!

Q: Hey, New Jersey!  what the fucking alphabet?

A: Fucking A, fucking B, fucking C....

• LOL 5

I had always wondered if the HG can hear the audience as much as they hear Julie.

If the entire audience is in on it - then oh yeah, they hear it.

I didn’t know that Holly heard the audible gasp from the audience after voting her friend out. What did Holly think of it? Did she expound much on it or just downplay it?

IMHO Holly recognized the gasp for EXACTLY what it was - the audience’s shock at her move to vote out Anal vs. Christie.  And how does hearing that not communicate a message to a HG?

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Ellee said:

Holly — Where did ‘old buzzard’ come from?  Have I forgotten something?

Nope. It's Zingy's bait and switch joke this season. He said something about how Jackson (or maybe the house) had spent the last 60 some days locked in the house with an "old buzzard" and when everyone looked at Cliff, expecting him to be the obvious answer, Zingy said Holly's name instead. It makes sense - to a point - but like most of Zingbot's insults, it's pretty weak and could have applied to anyone who was older than the remaining crop of HGs. I don't think there is any actual connection between Holly and buzzards, but okay, writers. 

It's not like there's a lot to work with there for Holly. I mean, she's literally so boring that she gets canned beets, artichokes, and Shania Twain music in her HoH basket (nothing against people that like any of those three things, it's just very Basic Trainwrecky Becky with her fridge full of kale, only she's HOLLY ALLEN 24 WYOMING instead of being from the 'Rado). Other than checking her split ends and sleeping with Jackson, what is there? Her 80s Dynasty style makeup, maybe, but that's pretty weak, too. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Nope. It's Zingy's bait and switch joke this season. He said something about how Jackson (or maybe the house) had spent the last 60 some days locked in the house with an "old buzzard" and when everyone looked at Cliff, expecting him to be the obvious answer, Zingy said Holly's name instead. It makes sense - to a point - but like most of Zingbot's insults, it's pretty weak and could have applied to anyone who was older than the remaining crop of HGs. I don't think there is any actual connection between Holly and buzzards, but okay, writers. 

It's not like there's a lot to work with there for Holly. I mean, she's literally so boring that she gets canned beets, artichokes, and Shania Twain music in her HoH basket (nothing against people that like any of those three things, it's just very Basic Trainwrecky Becky with her fridge full of kale, only she's HOLLY ALLEN 24 WYOMING instead of being from the 'Rado). Other than checking her split ends and sleeping with Jackson, what is there? Her 80s Dynasty style makeup, maybe, but that's pretty weak, too. 

I think Holly has a fairly good read on everyone's position within the hierarchy of the house. I don't think she really believes Nick controlled or controls the house, I just think she knew that was the key to getting Jackson to turn against Nick...painting Nick as the better player than Jackson.

I also think Holly's experience in the pageant world can't be underestimated in this house. She knows how and when to cut a bitch with a smile on her face. She is very, very good. Right now she's praying that Cliff and Nicole win the next HOH and put up Tommy so she doesn't have to do that directly. It's good game play and fantastically bitchy at the same time. I suspect she loathes Jackson's affection for Nicole but is willing to use it for now.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
18 hours ago, PaperTree said:

You've never been to South Jersey/Philly 🙂 It seems to be a thing.  Forever.

Thanks to strict parents and 13 years of Catholic school, this SJ/Philly girl can turn on and off her swears pretty well. However, I should probably look into why all of my fuck variations only come out at work. 😛

Edited by Tdoc72
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

I see some people saying that Keeping Nick gives the outsiders a better chance to break up the showmance. This would only be true if you were sure Nick wouldn't run right to them and put up Cliff and Jess, just to be a cool kid again.

At least I am pretty sure Christie won't do that.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Machiabelly said:

I see some people saying that Keeping Nick gives the outsiders a better chance to break up the showmance. This would only be true if you were sure Nick wouldn't run right to them and put up Cliff and Jess, just to be a cool kid again.

At least I am pretty sure Christie won't do that.

I think they're basically screwed, either way. Their only chance is winning HoHs. At least they HAVE won a pair of HoHs, ya know?

• Love 1

"We'll just keep trading HoHs to the end! No big! Easy peasy!" - almost every pair/alliance of HGs ever.

Usually said the week before they don't trade the HoH. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3