Type keyword(s) to search

House Hunters - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Massachusetts house hunters - he needs to learn what a craftsman style house is.  Certainly not the one they showed as his boyhood home.  Another buyer that needs to have room for his "toys" and have a place like he grew up in.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Grizzly said:

Abuse survivor in CT. Must be respectful. Can't be snarky about stairs making her feel safe. Loved Moose, he was a good friend. Of those 3 towns, most people would pick Glastonbury if they can afford it. Not sure where in town she was but I am confident she is not near shops and restaurants. And to her credit, she didn't want that. Just room for her dog to run.

I lived in the Hartford CT area (Simsbury) for MANY years so I know about all those towns and cities nearby. 

Middletown, (where I believe she purchased the home) has a lot to offer.  It's a lovely place and I feel sure she will have all the amenities she desires.

The thing that kind of "stunned" me was why, after describing a domestic abuse situation that was "traumatic" she chose to go on national TV and "advertise" where she was living and actually showing the home she bought.  I didn't understand that thinking.

• Useful 7
  • Love 8
26 minutes ago, pdlinda said:

I lived in the Hartford CT area (Simsbury) for MANY years so I know about all those towns and cities nearby. 

Middletown, (where I believe she purchased the home) has a lot to offer.  It's a lovely place and I feel sure she will have all the amenities she desires.

The thing that kind of "stunned" me was why, after describing a domestic abuse situation that was "traumatic" she chose to go on national TV and "advertise" where she was living and actually showing the home she bought.  I didn't understand that thinking.

I hope her abuser is serving time in prison. And I hope he or she is not one of those who can hold a grudge for YEARS and won't come looking for her once he or she is out.

I thought her agent kind of wants to get out of the friend zone and date her. She should date him, IMO! And he's physically big enough to protect her if her abuser tries to come sniffing around.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, pdlinda said:

he thing that kind of "stunned" me was why, after describing a domestic abuse situation that was "traumatic" she chose to go on national TV and "advertise" where she was living and actually showing the home she bought. 

I was thinking the same thing. What I came up with was that the dude (assuming it was a male) was jailed.  However, unless he also killed somebody it won't be forever.  I can't imagine that was a good idea.

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Cetacean said:

I was thinking the same thing. What I came up with was that the dude (assuming it was a male) was jailed.  However, unless he also killed somebody it won't be forever.  I can't imagine that was a good idea.

I worked on the defense side of the criminal justice system for MANY YEARS (TOO MANY NOW RETIRED)  and had occasion to work with many violent domestic abusers.

Unfortunately, from my experience, in MOST instances (always exceptions) the abuser will be incarcerated and then placed on probation.  Their whereabouts are always known during and after release, but REGARDLESS, that abuser has many contacts in the community, ESPECIALLY in a small town where she and her parents reside.  

To even THINK that her dear friend, the realtor, whom apparently was supporting her through her long ORDEAL, would jeopardize her safety, by allowing her to publicly reveal her plight and provide an opportunity for the abuser(or his cohorts) to look up real estate records for details of her whereabouts is simply beyond my comprehension.

She will, likely, always bear emotional scars from her trauma and to think of her living alone in her home after such public disclosure of her whereabouts (regardless of any security system she may purchase) is, IMO, problematic.

That would apply whether or not she was dating the realtor who is brawny.  I can assure anyone interested that criminals wishing to harm a victim would not be intimidated or discouraged by that fact. 

I saw certain expressions in her face (like "deer in the headlights") that brought tears to my eyes.  I wouldn't usually go into my background to make a point on HH but this episode brought me sincere concern.

Edited by pdlinda
  • Useful 3
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, pdlinda said:

I was thinking the same thing! It seems dangerous for her to be so public with this personal information...I'm a little worried for her. I hope she puts in a good security system.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

New Chapter in Connecticut

Lady with rough past purchases a home in CT for her and her dog. I'm glad she had a friend like Moose, her agent. He had the most expressive eyes. At one point in the car, he was cutting and rolling them and it was pretty humorous. I thought she picked the best home. Not too much work and a great yard for the dog. Hope she does well in her new start.

Everyone should have a pal like Moose.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
45 minutes ago, pdlinda said:

I worked on the defense side of the criminal justice system for MANY YEARS (TOO MANY NOW RETIRED)  and had occasion to work with many violent domestic abusers.

Unfortunately, from my experience, in MOST instances (always exceptions) the abuser will be incarcerated and then placed on probation.  Their whereabouts are always known during and after release, but REGARDLESS, that abuser has many contacts in the community, ESPECIALLY in a small town where she and her parents reside.  

To even THINK that her dear friend, the realtor, whom apparently was supporting her through her long ORDEAL, would jeopardize her safety, by allowing her to publicly reveal her plight and provide an opportunity for the abuser(or his cohorts) to look up real estate records for details of her whereabouts is simply beyond my comprehension.

She will, likely, always bear emotional scars from her trauma and to think of her living alone in her home after such public disclosure of her whereabouts (regardless of any security system she may purchase) is, IMO, problematic.

That would apply whether or not she was dating the realtor who is brawny.  I can assure anyone interested that criminals wishing to harm a victim would not be intimidated or discouraged by that fact. 

I saw certain expressions in her face (like "deer in the headlights") that brought tears to my eyes.  I wouldn't usually go into my background to make a point on HH but this episode brought me sincere concern.

Me too...very concerned.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
48 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

I put the blame on HGTV for even agreeing to film this episode. 

HGTV once aired an episode of another one of their many real estate shows featuring a woman and a man who was quite obviously her abuser.  (I don't remember the show, but I remember the woman later confirmed it, after getting away from him, and thanked viewers for their concern.)

• Like 1
  • Useful 4
(edited)

I assume that she knows more about abuse and her situation better than anyone here and trust that she knows what she's doing. Does anyone even know the details of her marriage? The husband? Whether or not he's even alive?

I think she said she's from the area, her family is here. It doesn't sound like she's in hiding.

Edited by mojito
  • Love 1

The nearlyweds who wanted to be on Mass. north shore really had differences, but the thing that struck me the most was the realtor.  The way she dressed, she looked to be auditioning for something other than HH.  The leather dress, the tight-ish sweater with the enhanced boobage was interesting.  

I was surprised they bought the first house, and the poor guy got nothing he wanted.  I liked the third house best.  Thought it was pretty.  He sure does have a lot of “toys”.  I don’t know anyone who owns 6 motorcycles.  

• Love 3

With the exception of the floors, I liked the home Paul in New Jersey chose. It took him almost two years to find the "perfect" house. Based on some of his questions, my theory is he liked his Realtor and he was using house hunting as an excuse to spend more time with her.

• Useful 2
18 minutes ago, spunky said:

With the exception of the floors, I liked the home Paul in New Jersey chose. It took him almost two years to find the "perfect" house. Based on some of his questions, my theory is he liked his Realtor and he was using house hunting as an excuse to spend more time with her.

I think his asking whether "a woman" would like the kitchen or other features was really asking whether SHE liked them.

He actually seemed like a nice guy and based on what he was purchasing was relatively well off. Didn't he say he did medical stuff for the military - not sure what that was but anything medical would be a marketable civilian skill and he would have a nice pension as well as benefits.

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, amarante said:

I think his asking whether "a woman" would like the kitchen or other features was really asking whether SHE liked them.

He actually seemed like a nice guy and based on what he was purchasing was relatively well off. Didn't he say he did medical stuff for the military - not sure what that was but anything medical would be a marketable civilian skill and he would have a nice pension as well as benefits.

I caught that too when he kept asking would "a woman" like this or that. I kept thinking "dude just ask her out, you obviously like her."

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

LA. She does realize that if the part of the neighbor's house you see doesn't have windows, the neighbors can't see you? And a lot of people who live in the hills have binoculars/telescopes. I didn't like his band tattoo. Wish we heard more about their rescue diving, that sounded interesting.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, pdlinda said:

THANK YOU!  I was yelling this at the screen. (Loved Moose, though!)

• Love 4
(edited)

I was worried about the woman talking about the domestic abuse, but maybe he's dead or in another country, and can never return, or something similar.    I'm sure she'll take all of the precautions she needs.  

The SF to LA couple irritated me.    I don't see the possibilities to converting the attached storage room into a suite for her father.  Also, was the walkway to the storage room next to the pool equipment?   

However, the first house with the step downs from the entry into every room irritated me.    The raised portion seemed pointless.     I also didn't like the modern house where the main suite was compartmentalized, and also had a step or two.      The modern/third house was just too small, and quirky.     I think they bought the best of the three houses, but after changing things, it won't be in budget. 

The house they bought did have the best yard, it actually had some grass areas.   I wonder about the soil safety in the two that were hillside with a view, some areas in L.A. have expansionist soil, and that can cause big issues for the house, and pool structures, with a very expensive fix. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Grizzly said:

We'd have to ask him. I just didn't like the look of it. Reminded me of a sweat band.

As I mentioned upthread I spent many years working with criminal defendants.  One can only imagine how many tattoos😄I saw. 

I thought about gang-related tattoos that I was trained to recognize and interpret; however, the stripe was not in my repertoire (as best I can recall) so I was wondering what I was missing. 

At least I feel confident that the home owner we saw on HH with a seemingly impeccable reputation and background is not in the category I describe above.👍

Did not like the LA couple at all.  To me they were all about me, me, me—-I, I, I.   Very self absorbed couple.  When he said he was a spreadsheet kind of guy, that did it for me. 

As for the abuse victim, I really wonder what would cause her to go on national TV and basically tell the world where she is, and what her house is like (making it easier for someone to figure out how to get into the house in the easiest way).  I used to volunteer at a woman’s shelter and secrecy and privacy was number one.  The house had no signage telling anyone what it was, the entrance was not via the main door, the women never used their real names and only a couple of local police knew of the location of the house——they were the only ones who brought the women to the shelter.  But, one thing the HH might not realize is that abusers have friends, and sometimes those friends can be just as dangerous as the abuser.  This woman needs to be careful, no matter where she goes.  

• Love 9
16 hours ago, Grizzly said:

And a lot of people who live in the hills have binoculars/telescopes.

My thought exactly. You can't see the neighbors, but your neighbors can see you. Look down and see you, at that. 

When they first described moving from SF to LA, they made it sound as though they were moving from the city to the suburbs, the way someone might talk about moving from Boston to Cape Cod. 

$1.25M doesn't buy you much. Few places can beat the scenery of So Cal. I can see why people love to be there and just hope for the best when it comes to so many potential disasters (drought, wind , landslides, earthquakes and all the fires any of them could ignite). 

The armband tattoo is just a tattoo that goes around the arm like an armband. People could get interesting tribal-type patterns or permanently mourn someone's death. Frankly, I thought it was less distracting than the other tattoos this couple is wearing, but I doubt that anyone gets a tattoo so that I won't be distracted by it. 🙂

@pdlinda, how many people in the free world have you identified as having done time because of their jailmade tattoo? 

As for the abused woman...I doubt that the woman would remain in the area where she grew up if she was concerned for her life. She might've been married to a prick, but that doesn't mean he was a killer or a stalker or a madman.  He may have just been a prick that she needed to be divorced from. She stated that she sold her house because she didn't want to be surrounded by the memories. That doesn't indicate to me that she was in fear for her life. 

For all we know, considering how phony HH and HHI can be, this story could be real but not the homeowner or the agent. And you can imagine other combos of possibilities for what we know is a fake house hunt to begin with. 

tattoos.png

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, mojito said:

She might've been married to a prick, but that doesn't mean he was a killer or a stalker or a madman. 

She said she was physically and verbally abused. It doesn't take an abuser much to cross over into murder.  Happens all the time especially after the victim leaves.

• Love 3
51 minutes ago, mojito said:

My thought exactly. You can't see the neighbors, but your neighbors can see you. Look down and see you, at that. 

When they first described moving from SF to LA, they made it sound as though they were moving from the city to the suburbs, the way someone might talk about moving from Boston to Cape Cod. 

$1.25M doesn't buy you much. Few places can beat the scenery of So Cal. I can see why people love to be there and just hope for the best when it comes to so many potential disasters (drought, wind , landslides, earthquakes and all the fires any of them could ignite). 

The armband tattoo is just a tattoo that goes around the arm like an armband. People could get interesting tribal-type patterns or permanently mourn someone's death. Frankly, I thought it was less distracting than the other tattoos this couple is wearing, but I doubt that anyone gets a tattoo so that I won't be distracted by it. 🙂

@pdlinda, how many people in the free world have you identified as having done time because of their jailmade tattoo? 

As for the abused woman...I doubt that the woman would remain in the area where she grew up if she was concerned for her life. She might've been married to a prick, but that doesn't mean he was a killer or a stalker or a madman.  He may have just been a prick that she needed to be divorced from. She stated that she sold her house because she didn't want to be surrounded by the memories. That doesn't indicate to me that she was in fear for her life. 

For all we know, considering how phony HH and HHI can be, this story could be real but not the homeowner or the agent. And you can imagine other combos of possibilities for what we know is a fake house hunt to begin with. 

tattoos.png

This couple annoyed the hell out of me...

• Like 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Cetacean said:

She said she was physically and verbally abused. It doesn't take an abuser much to cross over into murder.  Happens all the time especially after the victim leaves.

But it doesn't even happen most of the time. Even after the victim leaves. 

No one knows what her experience was.

2 hours ago, mojito said:

But it doesn't even happen most of the time. Even after the victim leaves. 

From the Battered Women Support Services website:  The statistics outline the reality that the most dangerous time for a survivor/victim is when she leaves the abusive partner; 77 percent of domestic violence-related homicides occur upon separation and there is a 75 percent increase of violence upon separation for at least two years.

We only know what she said which is that she was physically and verbally abused. Obviously we don't know details.  I wish her well and I wish her safe. 

• Love 5
(edited)

I found the SF to LA episode to be very strange in that these completely Valley locations were described as being reasonably proximate to the beach.

No one who lives in Winnetka, Woodland Hills or Calabasas thinks of their homes as being 20 minutes to the beach. I guess theoretically in the dead of night or crack of dawn with no traffic one can make it to a "beach" but no one would actually think of those locations as being desirable based on proximity to the beach and how quickly one could get there.

Since these HH had no particular reason for being in any particular location they could have gotten a home within their budget that was actually reasonably close to the beach by going further south or north of Los Angeles County.

FWIW Woodland Hills is one of the hottest places in LA - All of the San Fernando Valley is hotter than the Westside but on hot days Woodland Hills will be 110 degrees while other places - even in the Valley are only in the 90's. Los Angeles is a series of micro-climates. For example Culver City would be significantly lower temperature than Century City let alone Hollywood or Downtown. And of course Santa Monica and the other true beach communities are always cooled by the ocean breezes

Edited by amarante
  • Useful 6

I've always been amazed at how the realtors, and the house hunters claim distance to work or the beach or another destination is so much less than it really is.   Some of the D.C. area shows say a certain time to work, and it's ridiculously shorter than the actual time.   

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I've always been amazed at how the realtors, and the house hunters claim distance to work or the beach or another destination is so much less than it really is.   Some of the D.C. area shows say a certain time to work, and it's ridiculously shorter than the actual time.   

I would imagine that is true whenever one of "us" knows the geography and even I who have a cursory knowledge of Atlanta or DC snicker when they talk about distant suburbs as having a short commute.

But the SF to LA descriptions were especially ludicrous since not even a realtor puffing up a listing claims those locations are X minutes to the beach because that is irrelevant to anyone looking at those locations - it doesn't enter into their calculations because they are NOT any more a beach community than Hollywood or Downtown LA which are probably a shorter actual time commute to the beach. 

Their draw is purely that they are less expensive than the West Side in terms of what you can purchase and they aren't a bad commute if you work in one of the studios centered around Burbank or Studio City. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Every HH house comes with a personal jet pack or two. 

• LOL 8

I noticed that as well, regarding the alleged proximity to "the beach". The one I found particularly hilarious was another episode where the caption claimed Downey was "beach side". Say what? Maybe if you consider a 45 minute drive "beach side".

I don't even consider my apartment to be "beach side" and my city not only has "beach" in the name but I also live across the street from a staircase that leads to the beach.

But I presume the producers think everyone assumes most of California is "beach side".

Funny story, when I lived in a landlocked state a group of us were sent to Riverside for training. One of my coworkers had never been to California and excitedly said he was going to go to the beach "every day after work!!" I had to burst his bubble by telling him he'd be driving for at least an hour and a half each way. He said he thought every city in California was next to the beach. I guess he never looked at a map lol. He ended up going to the beach ONCE in three weeks on his day off.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Whichever producer has decided “haunted houses with ghosts” or houses that “remind me of my childhood home” are the best storylines for this season, needs to be removed immediately.

I’d rather hear “historical” or “for entertaining” every 2 seconds than here those statements ever again

• Love 4
On 3/3/2022 at 8:13 PM, KLovestoShop said:

The nearlyweds who wanted to be on Mass. north shore really had differences, but the thing that struck me the most was the realtor.  The way she dressed, she looked to be auditioning for something other than HH.  The leather dress, the tight-ish sweater with the enhanced boobage was interesting.  

I was surprised they bought the first house, and the poor guy got nothing he wanted.  I liked the third house best.  Thought it was pretty.  He sure does have a lot of “toys”.  I don’t know anyone who owns 6 motorcycles.  

I wonder how many of those toys he’s going to have to give up once they have kids.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, CoppersMom2021 said:

Whichever producer has decided “haunted houses with ghosts” or houses that “remind me of my childhood home” are the best storylines for this season, needs to be removed immediately.

Absolutely.

"I must have a finished basement because that's what I grew up with".  Seriously?  No mention of needing an additional bedroom or separate living quarters or even a rec space.   Just "because that's what I grew up with".  Sheesh.

• Like 1
  • Love 8
22 minutes ago, Cetacean said:

Absolutely.

"I must have a finished basement because that's what I grew up with".  Seriously?  No mention of needing an additional bedroom or separate living quarters or even a rec space.   Just "because that's what I grew up with".  Sheesh.

You'd think they'd at least mention what it was about the basement of their youth that they liked and wanted in their adult home.  If it was a rec room with a ping pong table-fine, say that.  If they moved to the basement and had their own private quarters as a teen, good.  But it just sounds weird when they seemingly just want to live in their childhood home as an adult.

• Love 4

DC. Actually in the city. Do lawyers just starting out make that kind of money or do we think folks are chipping in? Gosh 600 Sq ft is small. I think my dorm room was bigger. She wants an industrial look but thinks white-washed cinder blocks are dated? In the small house, I don't understand having a pot filler when the sink is right next to the stove.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Grizzly said:

In the small house, I don't understand having a pot filler when the sink is right next to the stove.

I don't understand them at all.  Have we all gotten so weak that we can't lift a pot of water to put it on the stove? Or are there millions of people that do lobster boils on a regular basis?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

DC: The daughter and her mother were very cute. I lived in a 500 sq condo in my early years (outside of Philadelphia) and, it was fine because it was just me. Around the 5 year mark I started going crazy because it got too small and I needed room. I always said had I bought a 2/2 I would never have left. Her place is cute but it’s sooooo small. It doesn’t even have an outdoor space. At least, I had a deck. I liked the third choice which was modern and all finished. Unfortunately, there were too many steps to the condo which she quickly pointed out. Also, she must be making great money to approved for that mortgage. I thought she was just going to law school or did I miss hear that? 

• Love 3

DC: it was refreshing to have a HH who didn’t have to have at least two bedrooms for all the guests she will be having. As for the pot filler, not everyone is able-bodied such that they can carry a pot of water easily. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Grizzly said:

DC. Actually in the city. Do lawyers just starting out make that kind of money or do we think folks are chipping in? 

Never mentioned, but I think she was still a student, so yes I assume she was getting $$ help. She and her mom were cute. I liked #3, but figured she'd pick location over size. 

• Love 3
(edited)

DC home buyer did end up in the right location.  #2 home in Logan Circle has had a lot of crime the past couple of years and #3 in Petworth is still a sketchy area. Adams Morgan's choice was the best option. 

The thing that I found interesting about this episode was how she could work from home for a year before actually going into the office.  Don't think most homes boast a law library or good reference section.  Wonder what area of law she is involved in?

Edited by cameron
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

DC: it was refreshing to have a HH who didn’t have to have at least two bedrooms for all the guests she will be having. As for the pot filler, not everyone is able-bodied such that they can carry a pot of water easily. 

But how do they empty it? Most of the water is still in there after cooking.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, BAForever said:

Never mentioned, but I think she was still a student, so yes I assume she was getting $$ help. She and her mom were cute. I liked #3, but figured she'd pick location over size. 

She had been working for at least a year because she mentioned that she was working remotely which is why she was able to save money. I assume that this episode was filmed after vaccines were widely available and so people were returning to offices.

It is not odd to me that she was able to afford the condo. She mentioned that living with her mother had enabled her to save money. First year lawyers from good schools make high salaries and it is not an uncommon career path to start at one of the blue chip firms and work there for a few years before moving elsewhere - agency or lobbying or corporate or think tank etc.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, cameron said:

Don't think most homes boast a law library or good reference section.  Wonder what area of law she is involved in?

I would imagine the reference sources would be available online.

I would have to presume her specialty is one that doesn't require her to be in a courtroom.

I'm currently living in 450 square feet. Depending on the layout it's really not that bad. I had a 1350 square foot townhouse a couple of years ago and I felt like it was way too big. Took forever to clean.

• Love 2
(edited)
10 hours ago, cameron said:

DC home buyer did end up in the right location.  #2 home in Logan Circle has had a lot of crime the past couple of years and #3 in Petworth is still a sketchy area. Adams Morgan's choice was the best option. 

The thing that I found interesting about this episode was how she could work from home for a year before actually going into the office.  Don't think most homes boast a law library or good reference section.  Wonder what area of law she is involved in?

Almost all legal research is on line now. Actual books are an incredibly archaic way to research. To physically “shepherdize” a case with "books" versus having the notations available on line with links to relevant cases - no comparison. I remember the horror of having to physically drag 100’s of books back and forth to the carrel. Can you remember a universe pre Google or even pre word processing where every bit of research had to be manually organized with index cards and if you wanted to save a quote or a citation, you either had to write it down or drag it to a xerox machine to copy.

Also most lawyers don’t research law. If you work for a corporation as a contracts lawyer you aren’t relying on books except for a few specialized books you might keep around to check on specific areas. 

Edited by amarante
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Dehumidifier said:

But how do they empty it? Most of the water is still in there after cooking.

I've wondered about emptying the filled pot of boiling water too.    You often have to drain the water off of whatever you cooked, so how do you safely move a pot of very hot water?   

I think the D.C. lawyer picked the right location too.   I hope she's very happy in her condo. 

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I've wondered about emptying the filled pot of boiling water too.    You often have to drain the water off of whatever you cooked, so how do you safely move a pot of very hot water?   

I think the D.C. lawyer picked the right location too.   I hope she's very happy in her condo. 

It really depends on what you are cooking. There are soups or stews that use water that you would ladle out at the stove. The only stuff that is traditionally drained are large pots of pasta typically.

Pot fillers are pretty divisive on kitchen remodeling forums like those on houzz because many people don’t see how they are particularly functional.  If you can’t carry a pot of cold water to the sink you could just as easily fill with two pitchers unless your kitchen doesn’t have a good work triangle. 🤷‍♀️ I cook a lot and wouldn’t particularly need or want one. Even when I braise or make soup I typically use chicken broth to boost flavor instead of water. 

Also typically there are no shut off valves so you are going to have issues if you need to repair or there is a leak for some reason. I think it is one of those things like free standing tubs which aren’t particularly functional for most people but are viewed as upscale now.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 11

Good points, amarante. It makes more sense to design a kitchen that has the range only one or two steps from the sink. It always amazes me when they design large kitchens with the stove or fridge on the far side of the kitchen without a reasonable "work triangle".

• Like 1
  • Love 4