Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashian Kids: Cuz they’re cute despite the circus

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, nexxie said:

HA! They’re imitating their moms and aunties.

Nah, these two innocent little cuties -- having fun and laughing together as cousins -- are so genuine and sweet, with no artifice or competitiveness in them at all. In other words: they are nothing at all like their mommies and aunties (or grandma Kris). If only it could stay this way. "I like you hair." "Thank you."

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Veronique Bette said:

Nah, these two innocent little cuties -- having fun and laughing together as cousins -- are so genuine and sweet, with no artifice or competitiveness in them at all. In other words: they are nothing at all like their mommies and aunties (or grandma Kris). If only it could stay this way. "I like you hair." "Thank you."

imo they’re babbling at each other and noticing hair styles - just like their moms and aunties.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, howmanywords said:

This is ridiculously cute

That's Chicago with Stormi, right? Chi seems to look different every time I see her lately, so I'm never sure with her! The kids are very sweet with each other.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, chocolatine said:

Stormi is the cutest, and it's no small feat to get a two-year-old to delay gratification. I hate to admit it, but Kylie Kylie's nannies are doing *something* right.

Fixed that for you.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
46 minutes ago, emma675 said:

Kris looks freshly tightened. Although I guess quarantine is the perfect time to have plastic surgery. 

Yes, unless it's all photoshop, she's had a major overhaul.

• Love 4

I dunno, if she dyes her hair green and puts on whiteface, with the right styling, she could audition as the Joker...

index.jpg.ec3088faf9c902744a4cb8123f2e1457.jpg

Edited by Hiyo
8 hours ago, suomi said:

Didn't he have gorgeous long hair?

116836592_229747201520516_35319793966524

4 hours ago, GaT said:

Why did they go from one extreme to another? Unless he wanted a buzz cut? And what is Kourtney's problem with her kids getting haircuts?

No reason given that I’ve seen - probably his idea. One of my sons asked for a buzz cut around that age and it freaked me out too. Maybe Reign will settle on something in between next time.

6 hours ago, GaT said:

Why did they go from one extreme to another? Unless he wanted a buzz cut? And what is Kourtney's problem with her kids getting haircuts?

Based on the pics the guy who cut his hair posted it looks like they did start with a regular short haircut before going with the buzz. In the comments he said Reign wanted it shaved.

3 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Based on the pics the guy who cut his hair posted it looks like they did start with a regular short haircut before going with the buzz. In the comments he said Reign wanted it shaved.

Come on -- is NO ONE going to go for the ridiculously low-hanging fruit that is Reign wearing the family brand on his shirt????? 

I'm not proud. . .  THE KID IS WEARING THE FAMILY BRAND ON HIS SHIRT!!!  😄 😄 😄

• Love 2

So, in the photo you can see Scott in the background, the guy who cut Reign's hair, & Reign. The only thing you can can't see is ANYBODY WEARING A DAMN MASK. WTF is wrong with these people? Yes, protect your kids from gluten & sugar, but corona? Nah.

Edited by GaT
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, Frost said:

Why would you call your young son a 'playa'?  Or am I hopelessly behind the times and the meaning of 'playa' has changed?

All I know is “playa” means “beach” in Spanish.

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

All I know is “playa” means “beach” in Spanish.

I like that definition better!  This was the only one I knew of (from the Urban Dictionary):

A male or female who is skilled at manipulating ("playing") others, and especially at seducing them by pretending to care about them, when in reality they don't.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, Frost said:

I like that definition better!  This was the only one I knew of (from the Urban Dictionary):

A male or female who is skilled at manipulating ("playing") others, and especially at seducing them by pretending to care about them, when in reality they don't.

That does sound like something Scott might refer to, trying to be funny.

On 8/6/2020 at 8:44 AM, nexxie said:

Must feel good to swim with a buzz cut - maybe I’ll get one!

That poor kid! He looks so unhappy! In a family where looks are everything, his first major"look" choice, a haircut (a cool haircut!!), turned into a huge drama - mom in tears, mom mad at him, mom and dad fighting, things tense with the barber dude and in the house as a whole.

His crappy parents should have focussed on making him feel cool and handsome and he should have been thrilled at this first baby-step towards independence. He should be joyful instead of trying to figure out wtf he did. Too often, little kids can internalize family tension and often feel responsible for adult disfunction...

I think that it was a control issue w/Kourtney - hair will grow, but losing control of your children is forever. His hair was a symbol of his childhood dependence on her and of her control over all decisions related to his body...she'll have to focus on continuing to monitor every bite that he eats. Again, poor kid.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Kimmy again looks miserable.

Of course she does, she's hanging around her house in full makeup with her hair done (is her glam squad quarantining with her?) & a leather outfit just in case she needs to take a photo.

• LOL 4