Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashian Kids: Cuz they’re cute despite the circus

• Start Topic

My God. Chi gives me baby fever 😂 That child is beautiful. 

Looking at all the video from Saints party and I'm amazed at how Kim was right, Psalm seems to have made North, Saint and Chicago all bond and get along now. I'm also cracking up at how given the theme of the party and all the kids are wearing comfy clothes - Khloe has her dress up doll in a pink tutu.

• Love 3

True was going to a party, she might have wanted to wear a party dress. Plus, she doesn't seem to have any issues jumping around and playing in it. Hell, I went to a BBQ restaurant for dinner last night with my sister and as I was walking out of the restroom a little girl and her mom were walking in, she had a little tutu dress on. She lit up when I told her I liked her tutu as I passed her. Her's wasn't quite as fancy as True's but little girls are wearing them everywhere now. We had actually gone to a Christmas lights display at the zoo before dinner and had it not been 35 degrees, I have no doubt I would have seen plenty of girls with their little tutus on. 

• Love 3
On 11/17/2019 at 4:30 PM, nexxie said:

irresistible!

Every time I see a picture of this little one it's like he's smiling with his whole body.  If his expression is at all an indicator of his personality he must be a joy to be around.

• Love 6
On 12/8/2019 at 2:54 PM, DangerousMinds said:

Eh, they aren’t any cuter than other cute little kids. 

Okay, I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way. I think Kim's kids are cute in that generic way all kids are cute, but nothing out of the ordinary. I've always thought Dream was the cutest of the bunch.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, nexxie said:

Chi speaks...

I think it shows true involvement when a mother says "I like your hair today" & looks it over like she's never seen it before. I guess we know who doesn't get the kids ready.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3

I think the name of this thread should be changed to Kardashian Kids: They're Cute . . . For Now

because we're already starting to see what holy terrors the older ones are becoming, so we know the cuteness isn't going to last long for any of them.  .  .  

I really don't care if it gets changed or not, I've just always thought that and for whatever reason decided to throw it out there today . . . 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
24 minutes ago, SailorGirl said:

I think the name of this thread should be changed to Kardashian Kids: They're Cute . . . For Now

because we're already starting to see what holy terrors the older ones are becoming, so we know the cuteness isn't going to last long for any of them.  .  .  

I really don't care if it gets changed or not, I've just always thought that and for whatever reason decided to throw it out there today . . . 

Don’t want to be negative about kids - the odds are already against these having normal healthy lives.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Don’t want to be negative about kids - the odds are already against these having normal healthy lives.

its not like they're reading it . . . and they won't be kids forever . . . 😄

Like I said, no dog in the fight, it was just a random thought. . . I really don't give them a whole lot of thought . .   😄 

• Love 3
57 minutes ago, SailorGirl said:

Agree and tbh they are no cuter than any other cute kids out there. I do hate seeing them exploited by posting their pictures everywhere.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

they are no cuter than any other cute kids out there. I do hate seeing them exploited by posting their pictures everywhere.

I could not agree with you more. 

Edited by SailorGirl
  • Love 3

lol - nobody ever said these kids were cuter than other kids. This thread was started so that those of us not completely steeped in K hatred could post something positive about this TV family.

• Love 3

There was going to be a Stormi Collection launch party regardless of Stormi's birthday, so it doesn't really matter if it's a week apart or 3 months apart. I'll give Kylie this much, at least she seems to put some thought into what her kid actually likes and will enjoy. I'm not so sure the other sisters do. Remember Kim's North doesn't like colors except beige and grey? The Stormi World birthdays are absolutely ridiculously over the top, but this last one seemed tailor-made towards all of Stormi's favorite things and did at least seem like a kids party and not an adult party that just happened to have a few kids. Plus, Kylie's been pimped out since she was what? 10, 12 years old?  If she's reliving her childhood thru her daughter, at least they both are having fun. 

• Love 2

I don't know about North since her and Penelope always end up sharing parties, but Saint always gets extravagant parties that are exactly what he loves. This year we were hit over the head with "Saint is obsessed with dinosaurs". So their home was basically morphed into Jurassic Park.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, GaT said:

North is wearing extensions, smh

It’s so painstakingly clear Kim has no involvement in the lives of her children, other than stopping by for 5 minutes a day to take some pictures and videos for social media.

• Love 7
On 3/11/2020 at 9:48 PM, nexxie said:

Sweet.

Why is there no sign of the accident Chi supposedly had in early February? Kim said the child fell out of her high chair and had to get 10 stitches on her face, which would probably scar. Here we are 6 weeks later and Chi's face/head look completely fine. Did Kim make that story up or do they have some wizard of a doctor who magically made any marks, swelling, or redness completely disappear? I had plenty of accidents that required stitches as a child and even after the stitches came out, the skin looked nasty for a while.

17 minutes ago, BrainyBlonde said:

Why is there no sign of the accident Chi supposedly had in early February? Kim said the child fell out of her high chair and had to get 10 stitches on her face, which would probably scar. Here we are 6 weeks later and Chi's face/head look completely fine. Did Kim make that story up or do they have some wizard of a doctor who magically made any marks, swelling, or redness completely disappear? I had plenty of accidents that required stitches as a child and even after the stitches came out, the skin looked nasty for a while.

Zoom in on forehead - looks photoshopped.

10 hours ago, GaT said:

Kourtney sounds sick. 

Yeah, he was “trying to take care of Kourtney.” Funny kid.

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, BrainyBlonde said:

Combined effort of nannies and the best plastic surgeons money can buy? 

On 3/14/2020 at 11:30 AM, kokapetl said:

Combined effort of nannies and the best plastic surgeons money can buy? 

10 stitches. I guess falling into a marble floor will do that. I’m betting there will be more stitches and chipped teeth in all the kids futures.