Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashian Kids: Cuz they’re cute despite the circus

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, AstridM said:
1 hour ago, Nicmar said:

Alabama looks like she hitting 30 and on her second marriage...

She fits right in with the Trash-Jenners then.

Alabama fits right in with these losers already. She already has bedbug type tendencies just like the Kardashians-Jenners.

• Like 1

Another Kardashian-Jenner grandchild birthday is here.

This time Palam West, they youngest child of Kim and Kanye if you suddenly forgot had his fourth birthday party and it was fireman themed.

I came across video of the party decorations on Khloe and Kim's TikTok but I don't think when I post those links they work for everyone so here's a screenshot of the desert table from Khloe's IG stories.

Img_2023_05_06_18_40_21.jpeg

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, Cocoa Puff said:

Another Kardashian-Jenner grandchild birthday is here.

This time Palam West, they youngest child of Kim and Kanye if you suddenly forgot had his fourth birthday party and it was fireman themed.

I came across video of the party decorations on Khloe and Kim's TikTok but I don't think when I post those links they work for everyone so here's a screenshot of the desert table from Khloe's IG stories.

Img_2023_05_06_18_40_21.jpeg

If we forgot? LOL.

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, AstridM said:

Good lord, give these poor kids some privacy. 

TBH I think the kids are getting privacy. I don't follow any of the family on social media so I don't know how often they're being posted/shown.

I come across North on TikTok via the joint account she has with her mother occasionally on my FYP feed but shes almost 10 IMO all kids her age wanna do/make TikToks so that's "normal" I don't know how often she's (Kim) is posting though.

• Sad 2
13 hours ago, Carolinagirl702 said:

TBH I think the kids are getting privacy. I don't follow any of the family on social media so I don't know how often they're being posted/shown.

😒

I find that very difficult to believe. Especially from Kim, Khloe, & Kylie. 

13 hours ago, Carolinagirl702 said:

I come across North on TikTok via the joint account she has with her mother occasionally on my FYP feed but shes almost 10 IMO all kids her age wanna do/make TikToks so that's "normal" I don't know how often she's (Kim) is posting though.

😒

And none of those are even remotely funny, cute, or heartwarming. There is nothing "normal" about making & doing TikToks. I wouldn't let my kids or my niece - nephew make or do any TikToks. Its bad enough that they watch it for "entertainment" purposes.

Frankly, I'm surprised that Kris hasn't gotten into that TikTok crap yet. That garbage is perfect for her.

• Applause 1
2 hours ago, Magog said:

Frankly, I'm surprised that Kris hasn't gotten into that TikTok crap yet. That garbage is perfect for her.

All of the women in the family, including Kris have a TikTok account minus Kendall I believe. 

I don't follow them but they happen to come across my feed.

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Carolinagirl702 said:

All of the women in the family, including Kris have a TikTok account minus Kendall I believe. 

Ugh... Kris actually has a TikTok account?! One - 😒. Two - I'm shocked, but not surprised. Three - Her content on her sucky TikTok are most definitely vomit-inducing & quite possibly macular degeneration-inducing.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Magog said:

Ugh... Kris actually has a TikTok account?! One - 😒. Two - I'm shocked, but not surprised. Three - Her content on her sucky TikTok are most definitely vomit-inducing & quite possibly macular degeneration-inducing.

Idk about all that the "passport bros" and "red pill podcast guys" warrant that type of reaction more than any of the Kardashian-Jenners.

• LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Carolinagirl702 said:

Idk about all that the "passport bros" and "red pill podcast guys" warrant that type of reaction more than any of the Kardashian-Jenners.

They all deserve that type of reaction. I find every single one of them to be absolutely vile.

• Applause 1
1 hour ago, Carolinagirl702 said:

They’re all the same type of trash. 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Millions of parents post photos of their kids on social media - instagram, twitter, whatever. Not exactly earth-shattering these days.

This is true however there will always IMO be more attention for and  on children of celebrity/famous/well-known people.

Folks clamor for it like needing water in the desert. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

Millions of parents post photos of their kids on social media - instagram, twitter, whatever. Not exactly earth-shattering these days.

And that’s incredibly disturbing. 

1 hour ago, Carolinagirl702 said:

This is true however there will always IMO be more attention for and  on children of celebrity/famous/well-known people.

Folks clamor for it like needing water in the desert. 

The smart, ethical ones protect their kids and don’t exploit them for money.

• Like 3
43 minutes ago, AstridM said:

And that’s incredibly disturbing. 

The smart, ethical ones protect their kids and don’t exploit them for money.

Right. But just because they're shielding their minor children from the "peanut gallery" doesn't lesson the almost feverish desire of those children to be seen weather they're being "exploited" or not.

Hell on the exploiting kids for money pretty much every YouTube/Instagram/TikTok "star" who are IMO worse than anything the Kardashians are doing with the next generation because the Kardashians HAVE money so they aren't as desperate compared to these other families I've seen who make their kids "dance" for their dinner.

• Sad 2
9 minutes ago, Bluesky said:

Which one is which and who belongs to them?  Is one them the brother’s child?

Chicago (Kim's daughter)is on the far right, sitting next to her is Stormi (Kylie's daughter).

Dream (Robert Jr's daughter) is on the far left and next to her is True (Khloe's daughter).

khloe-kardashian-kim-kardashian-barbie-world-061423-3-579da3c80c5740cbb95f45c4f537f4a0.jpg

• Like 1

True is Tristan, Jr., hopefully, just in looks. I think Dream is absolutely beautiful, & a good combo of Angela (Blac Chyna no more) & Rob. I don’t think Stormi overwhelmingly looks like either parent, but I can’t remember Kylie’s original face. Chicago definitely looks exactly like Kim’s original face; Kanye comes through in North, & both boys, but Chi is all Kim.

15 hours ago, Bluesky said:

I guessed wrong. But with that information I see Kim’s daughter looks like her and Kylie’s daughter has Kylie’s old face.  The other two I don’t know 

Kim’s daughter also has her old face. 🤣

• LOL 1
On 6/16/2023 at 9:29 PM, Carolinagirl702 said:
On 6/16/2023 at 9:17 PM, Bluesky said:

Which one is which and who belongs to them?  Is one them the brother’s child?

Chicago (Kim's daughter)is on the far right, sitting next to her is Stormi (Kylie's daughter).

Dream (Robert Jr's daughter) is on the far left and next to her is True (Khloe's daughter).

I was just about to ask who is who so thanks for that!  I could see the one on the right was Kim’s right away they look exactly alike.  They are all adorable and I think it’s wonderful the cousins are close.  When you are like me and have no close family to speak of I really enjoy seeing large families spending time together and being thankful for each other.

• Like 6

I refused to click on the link because People gives so much free publicity to these guys, but apparently North West is putting out an album???  Say it ain't so!