Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashian Kids: Cuz they’re cute despite the circus

• Start Topic

North West Gives Live Tour of Calabasas House on TikTok Without Permission, Kim Kardashian Not Happy

"I have so much views! No more views!" she screamed as she giggled her way to her mother. "Not allowed to be live!"

In a livestream that lasted less than a minute, West approached Kardashian and exclaimed, "Mom I'm live!" the 41-year-old mom of four grew upset and scolded her daughter for going live without her permission.

Mason Disick Sent Kim Kardashian This Concerned Message After North Went Rogue on TikTok Live

"Hi I don't wanna disrespect North but I don't think she should do the lives unless someone is with her because people are always screen recording and she might tell information that isn't correct and stuff like that, that she will regret," he began.

"I did the exact same thing as she did, I would do the lives and now I regret saying one of the things that I said," he added. "Just in case for safety."

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 12/16/2021 at 10:36 AM, carolinagirl81 said:

saw this and good looking out for your cousin Mason but that's her mom's job + you posted some questionable things too sir so you do not get a pass

That was kind of his point though, he said he’s posted things he regrets now so he doesn’t want North to do the same. I agree though, that’s not his job but still good looking out. 

On 12/17/2021 at 3:49 AM, Aw my lahgs said:

So that’s what Kim spends her days doing. Laying in bed on her phone while kids are running feral in the house with Nannie’s.

Excluding the nanny’s and feral children part, I think it’s probably the most relatable she’s ever been, just laying in bed scrolling through her phone. Although I have to wait until my kid is in bed, who hasn’t done that??

• Love 1

The boots are cute, even if they look kind of big and clunky for her.  I'm absolutely sure that if Khloe had given True a colorful little straw purse from a dollar store she would have LOVED it!  This whole "True is a budding fashionista because she has a $1,000 designer purse" is grotesque.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, Frost said:

The boots are cute, even if they look kind of big and clunky for her.  I'm absolutely sure that if Khloe had given True a colorful little straw purse from a dollar store she would have LOVED it!  This whole "True is a budding fashionista because she has a $1,000 designer purse" is grotesque.

Facts also who's to say that Khloe specifically went to Prada to buy that purse for True? They are gifted SO many things or maybe Khloe already had it in her closet and True was just playing as little ones do and she snapped a cute picture. 

"they" kill me with saying these children have such fashion style 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Frost said:

And old. Kimmy and Kanye did the exact same thing with North. Didn’t Kim claim North was already picking out her own clothes at 8 months? 😆

• LOL 6
(edited)
8 hours ago, GaT said:

I had a feeling they would change it after seeing articles about stealing the name Wolf from someone Kylie worked with. In the video released yesterday, Travis’ mom keeps saying “Baby Jack” - did she mean Travis or the baby? I know Travis’ dad goes by Jack, and so did Travis before his name change.

Edited by nexxie
  • Useful 1
6 hours ago, nexxie said:

I had a feeling they would change it after seeing articles about stealing the name Wolf from someone Kylie worked with. In the video released yesterday, Travis’ mom keeps saying “Baby Jack” - did she mean Travis or the baby? I know Travis’ dad goes by Jack, and so did Travis before his name change.

Now Jacques is “Jack?” He is the worst in every way. 

1 hour ago, Cinnabon said:

Now Jacques is “Jack?” He is the worst in every way. 

Before the name change the baby was legally Wolf Jacques Webster, if you recall Jacques is "Travis Scott" Government/legal name he's actually a "second" Jacques Berman Webster II is his full legal name.

So I can see Grandma Webster calling the baby "baby Jack" as a family nickname

• Useful 1
10 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Before the name change the baby was legally Wolf Jacques Webster, if you recall Jacques is "Travis Scott" Government/legal name he's actually a "second" Jacques Berman Webster II is his full legal name.

So I can see Grandma Webster calling the baby "baby Jack" as a family nickname

Yeah, I don’t “recall” much about this piece of trash because I’m certainly not a fan. 🤷‍♀️ And Jacques is generally not pronounced as “Jack.”

Edited by Cinnabon
8 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Yeah, I don’t “recall” much about this piece of trash because I’m certainly not a fan. 🤷‍♀️ And Jacques is generally not pronounced as “Jack.”

I don't know most entertainers legal name's but I recall seeing Travis's more often due to the AstroWrold tragedy. 

I am aware of that and I'm sure Travis's mother is aware of how to pronounce her sons name but folks like cute nicknames especially for children. 

Side tangent I hope like hell Elon Musk's two newest children change their names as soon as they are aware that they can.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
57 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I don't know most entertainers legal name's but I recall seeing Travis's more often due to the AstroWrold tragedy. 

I am aware of that and I'm sure Travis's mother is aware of how to pronounce her sons name but folks like cute nicknames especially for children. 

Side tangent I hope like hell Elon Musk's two newest children change their names as soon as they are aware that they can.

I can't even pronounce the oldest name!

• LOL 4

Just some random pics

Reign has a mohawk

1a1aaa0a6c234a73abb9e8030f821082_xl.jpg

True looks adorable, how long do you think the cat will live?

c8b5aa5743f44b35993437f3ea624099_lg.jpg

Of course your little girl wants to go to Ulta to buy your cosmetics, what else could she possible want to do?

1816e7dfdd6a446e83d430b6360dadd3_xl.jpg

• Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, GaT said:

Just some random pics

Reign has a mohawk

1a1aaa0a6c234a73abb9e8030f821082_xl.jpg

True looks adorable, how long do you think the cat will live?

c8b5aa5743f44b35993437f3ea624099_lg.jpg

Of course your little girl wants to go to Ulta to buy your cosmetics, what else could she possible want to do?

1816e7dfdd6a446e83d430b6360dadd3_xl.jpg

FFS who took that ridiculous posed picture of Kylie? 🤦‍♀️

(edited)

Stomi and True look adorable as usual. As a black woman I really wish they'd stop pulling those baby girl's hair so tight with theses baby ponytails. That's putting too much tension on their edges. 

Regin with the mohawk cool kid. 

Kylie posted a TikTok vid of her and stormi at Ulta and it was low-key cute. 

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

I think (hope!) that Gray Kitty (what Khloe's been calling the feline) will be okay. Khloe has proven to be the best pet owner in the family, keeping her dogs until they pass, which makes sense since she's always been the caretaker/nurturer in the group.

I think this new cat may have been a stray because I saw an Insta story of Khloe's last week where she showed the cat weaving around her in the gym and she said that she(?) had been coming around for a while. If that is the case, then I heartily applaud her taking in a stray and giving True a pet to love on. This cat ain't no dummy. She probably heard about Khloe's insane, food-stocked pantry on the feline grapevine and made a beeline for her estate, knowing she'd be very well fed if she could charm her way in.

• LOL 6
25 minutes ago, BrainyBlonde said:

I think (hope!) that Gray Kitty (what Khloe's been calling the feline) will be okay. Khloe has proven to be the best pet owner in the family, keeping her dogs until they pass, which makes sense since she's always been the caretaker/nurturer in the group.

I think this new cat may have been a stray because I saw an Insta story of Khloe's last week where she showed the cat weaving around her in the gym and she said that she(?) had been coming around for a while. If that is the case, then I heartily applaud her taking in a stray and giving True a pet to love on. This cat ain't no dummy. She probably heard about Khloe's insane, food-stocked pantry on the feline grapevine and made a beeline for her estate, knowing she'd be very well fed if she could charm her way in.

Agreed, Khloe is the only one in the family who I'd trust with a pet. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

How is North West 9 already?! *Mind Blown* here is a picture of North and her dad  gettyimages-1279495773-2048x2048.thumb.jpg.7b03c5ef07ddce326d313c638c95afd7.jpg

Caption: LONDON, ENGLAND - OCTOBER 10: Kanye West seen leaving Michiko Sushino restaurant with his daughter North West in Queen's Park on October 10, 2020 in London, England. (Photo by Neil Mockford/GC Images)

• Sad 1
  • Love 2
Just now, carolinagirl81 said:

I like it, she looks age appropriate, she's 10 now and likes fashion thanks to her mom and dad. 

Now Kim... Idk wtf that dress is supposed to be. It would have been adorable if she and North wore the same outfit. 

Jean Paul Gaultier (sp?) I believe & I'm sure they have been paid a lot to wear them.

3 hours ago, nexxie said:

Even North seems to have now lost the ability to smile. 🥲

1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I like it, she looks age appropriate, she's 10 now and likes fashion thanks to her mom and dad. 

Now Kim... Idk wtf that dress is supposed to be. It would have been adorable if she and North wore the same outfit. 

Most 10 year olds smile.

(edited)
3 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Well, her mom and dad tell us she likes fashion, we don't know if she actually does, or if that's what they decided she would be.

3 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I guess since wearing Marilyn's dress didn't go as planned, she switched gears & decided to copy dresses instead of borrowing them. Here's Madonna's famous Gaultier dress

kim-kardashian-madonna-66.jpg?quality=75

1 hour ago, Cinnabon said:

Even North seems to have now lost the ability to smile. 🥲

Most 10 year olds smile.

Most 10 year olds don't have Ye for a father.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, GaT said:

Well, her mom and dad tell us she likes fashion, we don't know if she actually does, or if that's what they decided she would be.

I guess since wearing Marilyn's dress didn't go as planned, she switched gears & decided to copy dresses instead of borrowing them. Here's Madonna's famous Gaultier dress

kim-kardashian-madonna-66.jpg?quality=75

Most 10 year olds don't have Ye for a father.

Or Kim for a mother. That’s who she’s standing next to in this picture, looking miserable. I don’t see Kanye there.

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Love 1