Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashian Kids: Cuz they’re cute despite the circus

• Start Topic

On 11/5/2022 at 2:49 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

Who's too cheap? The Kardashians or the white parents of black biracial children in my area?

The parents in your area.  My youngest has the most difficult hair and no one in our family has it.    I go to hairdressers where they know how to best cut her type of hair and what products to use.   The right cut is everything.  

8 hours ago, Bluesky said:

The parents in your area.  My youngest has the most difficult hair and no one in our family has it.    I go to hairdressers where they know how to best cut her type of hair and what products to use.   The right cut is everything.  

That could be true as well. I live in a rural predominantly white area of Tennessee so they are only right now at my knowledge three or four black owned hair salons that have people that know how to do black hair. 

I honestly don't think the parents mainly the mothers are aware of the stylist available in the area. They don't have any association with black people to ask and find out and they probably won't approach the one or two black people at their job to ask.

They you know wanna have adult playdate with the black men who either grew up here which there's a small group of those but majority there are a few predominantly white colleges in our area and they recruit these kids from Georgia and wherever to play basketball and football and these girls/women (If they are older) are on them like bees to honey, then all they get left with is a baby.

But I will say now that I am working with the public more in my two jobs, I'm observing the people the few black biracial people kids that I'm seeing around and also on the local news reports It seems to have gotten better.

And yes the right haircut is everything.

19 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:
20 hours ago, GaT said:

Ye being triggered in 5...4...3...2...1.....

North is hanging out with Lizzo

That was adorable. Who's that other little girl? Her hair 😍😍😍

There is nothing adorable about this video. Just looking at it & most Tik Tok's is making me ill. What is the point of this anyway? Besides, her idiot "mother" is probably giddy over this.

20 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Kim needs to keep her kids off social media. 🤦‍♀️

It sucks that we can't keep all of them off Social Media.

Edited by Magog
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1

Speaking of their kids and social media - both Kylie & Khloe's boys aren't on social media at all. No names, no pictures outside of a foot here and there. Why do they deserve privacy and none of the other kids do?

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Kymmi said:

Speaking of their kids and social media - both Kylie & Khloe's boys aren't on social media at all. No names, no pictures outside of a foot here and there. Why do they deserve privacy and none of the other kids do?

Good for them! Because Kim is an absolute narcissist and can’t help herself. Kids are seen as an extension of self for narcissists, and she needs to exploit them for narcissistic fuel. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Kymmi said:

Because the family namely PMK does not know how to market to men/boys,  like I barely remember Kim has two sons and furthermore another daughter outside of North because she's front and center all the time. 

It's partly the reason why Rob is a recluse right now because he did not know how to find his own voice in that family full of women.

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Like 4
31 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Because the family namely PMK does not know how to market to men/boys,  like I barely remember Kim has two sons and furthermore another daughter outside of North because she's front and center all the time. 

It's partly the reason why Rob is a recluse right now because he did not know how to find his own voice in that family full of women.

Kids don’t need to be, nor should they be “marketed.” 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, AstridM said:

Kids don’t need to be, nor should they be “marketed.” 

But they are, and have been for DECADES. 

It's really fascinating history, how advertisers/companies started really marketing ads and other promotions towards kids in order for their parents to buy them things.  IMO 

25 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

But they are, and have been for DECADES. 

It's really fascinating history, how advertisers/companies started really marketing ads and other promotions towards kids in order for their parents to buy them things.  IMO 

Most parents don’t market and exploit their own kids. 

34 minutes ago, AstridM said:

Most parents don’t market and exploit their own kids. 

True but nowadays unfortunately a LOT of parents are and they are regular folk, because "everybody" is trying to get a YouTube check.

I keep seeing all kind of articles about or not really articles just snippets of things on social media about these one time big YouTube channel having families with their kids and whatnot and now the kids are older and hated they were put on camera like that for the parents benefit or reports of abuse on neglect to get the kids to perform for said YouTube channel.

Hell it's a reason why that one kid though I imagine he's a preteen now was the highest earning YouTuber with his toy reviews although I don't know if he's still doing the YouTube reviews but I could have sworn I seen his face on some toys and some other stuff that they have transitioned from the YouTube channel.

So I would not go as far as saying that the Kardashian-Jenner family are exploiting the newer generation that's coming up these kids, the grandchildren but Kendall and Kylie definitely were.

4 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

North in her black blazer and cross reminded me of Control era Janet Jackson.

An icon, talented, & a classy woman like Janet Jackson (things that Kim will never be) doesn't deserve to be mocked by one of Kim's kids that she doesn't take care of. It sucks that thanks to Kim, we hear more about North always hanging around celebrities & always trying to get attention than her school work & North just being herself without Kim's constant attempts to humiliate her. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

North in her black blazer and cross reminded me of Control era Janet Jackson.

Are we sure Kim didn't buy Janet's clothes for North to wear?

• Like 2
(edited)

Something we’ve all noticed about the kids:

https://www.yourtango.com/entertainment/kardashians-promoting-daughters-keeping-sons-private

“The treatment of the Kardashians’ sons is the polar opposite to the way the daughters are treated.

By no means is this a request for Kylie and Khloé to reveal their sons, but more of an observation into the clear preferential — exploitative to some — treatment of the girls over the boys.

They don’t owe the public time with their sons if they don’t want to share them, but to flaunt and parade the girls in the complete opposite fashion sends the wrong message.”

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 3
57 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Something we’ve all noticed about the kids:

https://www.yourtango.com/entertainment/kardashians-promoting-daughters-keeping-sons-private

“The treatment of the Kardashians’ sons is the polar opposite to the way the daughters are treated.

By no means is this a request for Kylie and Khloé to reveal their sons, but more of an observation into the clear preferential — exploitative to some — treatment of the girls over the boys.

They don’t owe the public time with their sons if they don’t want to share them, but to flaunt and parade the girls in the complete opposite fashion sends the wrong message.”

It really does, because when mason was born he was front and center. Kourtney really doted on him. 

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Applause 1

Kardashian-Jenner Grandkids Rundown

Unlike his older siblings Reign was not seen for the first four months of his life, with our first view of the little boy in April of 2015. Kourtney had the name Reign in mind for both Mason and Penelope, though the spelling would have been Rain for a girl.

I found that little bit of information interesting, I wonder if Khloe will do the same as Kylie's son is almost a year old now.

1 hour ago, chocolatine said:

Leave it to Khloe and Kim to wear giant crosses to one of the most important Jewish ceremonies in their nephew's life.

karjenner-outfits-mason-bday-121922-f6e6

At least Kendall looks dressed appropriately for the event. The other's look like they're going anywhere else but to a bar mitzvah reception.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

At least Kendall looks dressed appropriately for the event. The other's look like they're going anywhere else but to a bar mitzvah reception.

She looks dressed appropriately??

9 minutes ago, AstridM said:

She looks dressed appropriately??

Compared to her sister's yes. The order is if you couldn't tell is Kylie, Kendall, Kourtney, Khloe and Kim.

Better picture of Kendall either leaving or arriving at the after reception for Mason's Bar Mitzvah.

gettyimages-1245693103-612x612.jpg

• LOL 3

The KJ sisters just can’t attend events, even for children, without wearing outfits that scream, “Look at me! I’m the sexiest sister!” - though Kendall seems to try not to be offensive (thinking about Kourtney’s wedding events).

More and more, each appearance becomes The KJ Sisters NPD Parade.

• Like 1

I’m guessing Kim knows far more about Judaism than she did last year at this time, considering that she’s trying to distance herself from Kanye & his antisemitism. Not enough to not wear a cross necklace to a bar mitzvah, but, baby steps.

• Sad 2
5 hours ago, nkotb said:

I’m guessing Kim knows far more about Judaism than she did last year at this time, considering that she’s trying to distance herself from Kanye & his antisemitism. Not enough to not wear a cross necklace to a bar mitzvah, but, baby steps.

I wonder If they actually wore that to the Temple for the ceremony or was that for party its self? Kim in a crop top and Khloe wearing a cross?😐

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
1 hour ago, Nicmar said:

I wonder If they actually wore that to the Temple for the ceremony or was that for party its self? Kim in a crop top and Khloe wearing a cross?😐

Likely just for the after reception, Kim also was wearing a cross.

• Sad 1

I think it’s likely they thought they were being thoughtful to wear a religious symbol since it was a religious reception….no regard for what it was.  Lol.  I really don’t give them credit for a lot of thinking power.  

• Like 4

Someone on TikTok took a screenshot of Scott's IG stories/post of pictures of the reception decor which was all black so that's likely why the sisters were dressed that way, and this person mentioned that there were 200 invited guests.

I had forgotten that Reign shares a birthday with Mason.

On 12/21/2022 at 10:47 AM, nkotb said:

Worse, the crosses were just showy gaudy jewelry not appropriate any way you look at it.  I’m surprised someone brings him to temple and religious school.    It’s usually only if the mother is Jewish.   Does his mother even have a religion.   

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Bluesky said:

Children are not considered Jewish unless they are born to a Jewish mother or the mother converts.  Did the mother convert?

Not that I know of.

On 12/24/2022 at 11:52 AM, Bluesky said:

Children are not considered Jewish unless they are born to a Jewish mother or the mother converts.  Did the mother convert?

Some denominations are more lenient about this nowadays. In this case though, I'm not sure this was even a real bar mitzvah. The religious ceremony requires a year of studying/preparation by the child. I very much doubt that Kourtney had any part in that, and Scott doesn't seem to be that religious, either. They probably just wanted to throw Mason a big party for his 13th birthday and called it a bar mitzvah to give it some gravitas.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
On 12/26/2022 at 9:53 PM, chocolatine said:

Some denominations are more lenient about this nowadays. In this case though, I'm not sure this was even a real bar mitzvah. The religious ceremony requires a year of studying/preparation by the child. I very much doubt that Kourtney had any part in that, and Scott doesn't seem to be that religious, either. They probably just wanted to throw Mason a big party for his 13th birthday and called it a bar mitzvah to give it some gravitas.

Alot of Jewish parents send their kids to Hebrew school.