Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashian Kids: Cuz they’re cute despite the circus

• Start Topic

28 minutes ago, ThatGreyCat said:

Reign seems like a brat and I think they encourage it.  I know he's just a little kid, but they seem to think his insufferableness is cute.  It isn't.

All of Kourtney's kids are brats. They're the least likeable of the bunch.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I wonder if Kourtney and Scott have a clue about how much their son is going to be mocked for his ridiculous haircut? Dashkids actually had to turn off the comments because they were so brutal.

This is all the parents’ fault for putting their kids’ pictures out there for clicks. They know they’re going to get all kinds of comments

• Love 3
57 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

I actually don't think North looks like any of the kardklan.  

She probably looks exactly like them, we just can't tell because everyone she's related to has had 20 rounds of plastic surgery.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, GaT said:

She probably looks exactly like them, we just can't tell because everyone she's related to has had 20 rounds of plastic surgery.

And soon it will be her turn to get plastic surgery when she is old enough...

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, nexxie said:

He’s the cutest of all the kids, hands down.  I hope no one  ever steals his spirit and joy, but these emotional vampires are bound to deaden all these kids by age 10, I swear.  He’s the only one that looks and acts like a happy well adjusted kid, not some photo / video op. Precious baby!

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

He’s the cutest of all the kids, hands down.  I hope no one  ever steals his spirit and joy, but these emotional vampires are bound to deaden all these kids by age 10, I swear.  He’s the only one that looks and acts like a happy well adjusted kid, not some photo / video op. Precious baby!

No child with two extreme narcissists for parents is going to grow up without a lot of issues. It’s sad.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, DangerousMinds said:

No child with two extreme narcissists for parents is going to grow up without a lot of issues. It’s sad.

Mason, P, and North are already exhibiting behaviors. Shocking.  RUN SAINTY RUN!

3 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Mason, P, and North are already exhibiting behaviors. Shocking.  RUN SAINTY RUN!

Scott and Kourtney have many problems, but I don’t think either is a true narcissist, like Kim and Kanye are. They are still fucked, though.

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

And such a polite boy too.

I think Chi and Saint have a real bond. He's so sweet with her and she always looks so happy with him. This is adorable

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIW_ShcDNMk/?igshid=1x222moqbln4e

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I find it interesting how Chicago and Saint are sweet and loving while North is so maladjusted. You'd never guess they were all part of the same family.

There’s only ONE North Star.  Didn’t you know????  

• LOL 5
12 hours ago, nexxie said:
14 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Anyone else find it disturbing that a 6 year old is into Chucky and Annabelle? I already thought Kourtney's brats were terrors. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJO-jBXLBaG/?igshid=pm72jqxo5kko

It’s disturbing that these toys even exist.

No. Those toys seem fun & pretty harmless. Having those 2 idiots as their parents & having to be associated with that revolting family is very disturbing.

• Useful 1
11 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

The dolls themselves may be seem harmless but Chucky is from the movie Childs Play, a movie about a demonic doll that murders people. Reign must have seen that movie to have an interest in the doll. 

They did do a remake.  So it is unfortunately likely that she has seen this movie or maybe the older version that came out in the 80s either movie is not age appropriate for a child. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

They did do a remake.  So it is unfortunately likely that she has seen this movie or maybe the older version that came out in the 80s either movie is not age appropriate for a child. 

Yep and apparently the remake is even more bloody and scary than the original. 

14 minutes ago, GaT said:

Is that Chicago in the orange shirt? Look how she's sitting, it's a pose, she's not sitting naturally. Now, the question is, did she decide to pose on her own, or did mommy pose her?

Well, a narcissist sees her kids only as a reflection of herself, so there’s your answer 😢.

• Love 1

Looks like Kylie is really raising Stormi right, wow. Khloe & Kris took all the kids & their accompanying bodyguards & nannies out for ice cream.  After getting all the kids theirs, Khloe asked all the other people if they want some & one of the people who say yes is a nanny. That's apparently when Stormi spoke up, she said "no ice cream!" & when the nanny asked why she couldn't have any ice cream, Stormi said "I said no!". This is the video, you can't really hear it all (I heard about it on TMZ), but at the end you can hear Stormi yell "NO!" She's not growing up spoiled at all, noooooo

Scroll down to the 2nd video & listen carefully

https://www.tmz.com/?page=3&cursor=eyJvcmRlcl9kYXRlX2JlZm9yZSI6MTYyODE3NzgwMH0

Also, am I just used to it or maybe it's the pants, but does Khloe's ass look smaller to anyone else?

Edited by GaT
2 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Nannies and bodyguards. These people!

2 adults and 3 kids? I'd have a nanny or 2 also. And bodyguards are needed for them especially with the stalker problem they have.

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • LOL 2
3 hours ago, GaT said:

Looks like Kylie is really raising Stormi right, wow. Khloe & Kris took all the kids & their accompanying bodyguards & nannies out for ice cream.  After getting all the kids theirs, Khloe asked all the other people if they want some & one of the people who say yes is a nanny. That's apparently when Stormi spoke up, she said "no ice cream!" & when the nanny asked why she couldn't have any ice cream, Stormi said "I said no!". This is the video, you can't really hear it all (I heard about it on TMZ), but at the end you can hear Stormi yell "NO!" She's not growing up spoiled at all, noooooo

Scroll down to the 2nd video & listen carefully

https://www.tmz.com/?page=3&cursor=eyJvcmRlcl9kYXRlX2JlZm9yZSI6MTYyODE3NzgwMH0

Also, am I just used to it or maybe it's the pants, but does Khloe's ass look smaller to anyone else?

I don't think that was Stormi that looked like True. 

She did say No ice Cream, but lord only knows what a 3 year old? Is referring to.

And yes Khloe's ass does look smaller unless those pants are hiding a lot.

38 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I don't think that was Stormi that looked like True. 

She did say No ice Cream, but lord only knows what a 3 year old? Is referring to.

And yes Khloe's ass does look smaller unless those pants are hiding a lot.

I was trying to find a better video because on TMZ they showed more & you could hear it. It was definitely Stormi, & she was definitely telling the nanny she couldn't have ice cream.

2 minutes ago, GaT said:

I was trying to find a better video because on TMZ they showed more & you could hear it. It was definitely Stormi, & she was definitely telling the nanny she couldn't have ice cream.

Hmm I watched with closed caption on and No Ice Cream All was what was said/captioned.

Meh regardless she's what almost 3 now? I'd expect a toddler to say something like that.

On 8/6/2021 at 8:35 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

Meh regardless she's what almost 3 now? I'd expect a toddler to say something like that.

Yeah I can’t hold that against her/her parents.  Toddlers are savage.  The kids are really cute despite…..everything.

2 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

Yeah I can’t hold that against her/her parents.  Toddlers are savage.  The kids are really cute despite…..everything.

Yes they are lol little turds LMAO and yes the next generation are some adorable children. 

It's begun

Penelope and North’s TikTok Takeover

Penelope has been posting under an account called @pandkourt since October 17th, but it really only started gaining bigger views around November 13th. At the time of this writing, she has 1.6 million followers. North just started her account last week under @kimandnorth which has 1.7 million followers.