Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashian Kids: Cuz they’re cute despite the circus

• Start Topic

22 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Now Kim... Idk wtf that dress is supposed to be. It would have been adorable if she and North wore the same outfit. 

Everything about that dress sucked. Especially the idiot who was wearing it. That dress belongs in a wood chipper or in a pool of hot lava..

22 hours ago, Welshman in Ca said:

Jean Paul Gaultier (sp?) I believe & I'm sure they have been paid a lot to wear them.

I don't know who he or that useless company is, but they surely didn't get their moneys worth. 

19 hours ago, GaT said:
21 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Even North seems to have now lost the ability to smile. 🥲

Most 10 year olds smile.

Most 10 year olds don't have Ye for a father.

17 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Or Kim for a mother. That’s who she’s standing next to in this picture, looking miserable. I don’t see Kanye there.

If you have those 2 worthless sad excuses of people as "mommy & daddy", then you'll never find a reason to smile. Also having Kris Jenner as a relative will really put a frown on your face. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
On 7/7/2022 at 5:08 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

I like it, she looks age appropriate, she's 10 now and likes fashion thanks to her mom and dad. 

Now Kim... Idk wtf that dress is supposed to be. It would have been adorable if she and North wore the same outfit. 

Same I like Norths outfit I think she looks good, I’m not a fan of the nose ring though especially on a child. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, FizzyPuff said:

Same I like Norths outfit I think she looks good, I’m not a fan of the nose ring though especially on a child. 

Right even though it's fake that wasn't age appropriate IMO 

• Like 1

Slightly off topic but I was just scrolling through my Instagram and I saw that the Wilson family (Ciara and NFL QB Russell Wilson) is still enjoying their European vacation, and the entire family was invited to the trash company Dolce & Gabbana show. 

D&G dress the entire family and they all looked Fab! And their daughter Sienna looked adorable and very age-appropriate like Kim always seems to dress her kids like little adults.

The Wilson family

Also Ciara's new single is catchy as hell. 

From what I've seen the rest of the Kardashian kids are dressed age appropriate my only beef is with the biracial girls having their hair pulled back in thos little pony tails ALL the time. 

2 hours ago, GaT said:

North in Paris today, I wonder whose idea this was?

ec17cc18b9334d8cb52b14385774afa4_md.jpg

Likely hers, she's what 10 now? She's more than capable of using her voice and dressing herself.

Also both of her parents are in Paris for fashion week so who knows who she was walking into that hotel to meet up with her mama, her daddy, Her grandmama..

I can see her rebelling more with the attention and the paparazzi as she gets to be older and she might take the route of her older cousin Mason and ask them to not take pictures of her when she's out at events with her parents/family.

16 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Likely hers, she's what 10 now? She's more than capable of using her voice and dressing herself.

Also both of her parents are in Paris for fashion week so who knows who she was walking into that hotel to meet up with her mama, her daddy, Her grandmama..

I can see her rebelling more with the attention and the paparazzi as she gets to be older and she might take the route of her older cousin Mason and ask them to not take pictures of her when she's out at events with her parents/family.

You must have had a lot more freedom at 10 than many of us, lol.

• LOL 2
33 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

You must have had a lot more freedom at 10 than many of us, lol.

When it came to clothes and certain other things like what I wanted to eat yes I was giving the freedom to express myself and make my voice heard.

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

When it came to clothes and certain other things like what I wanted to eat yes I was giving the freedom to express myself and make my voice heard.

I must have really old-school parents, but I wasn't given much choice in what I wore until I was able to buy my own clothes, shoes, and accessories with money I earned from babysitting and other odd jobs.

• Love 2

It's Halloween coming very soon as you all know and our favorite Kardashian kids are dressing up Kim posted to her/North's TikTok account. North, Chicago, Saint and Psalm dressed up as iconic black musicians for some photo shoot I don't know if this is part of her Halloween to do for them.

North was dressed up as Aaliyah when she modeled for Tommy Hilfiger in that iconic outfit.

Chicago was dressed up as singer Sade and Saint was dressed up as rapper Snoop Dog and Psalm was Easy E.

Kim's children Halloween photoshoot

kim-kardashian-97.jpg.c4a4a180e551308590de3d74cd29f8d5.jpg

kim-kardashian-92.jpg.dba37b40e401caac9318d738888fb208.jpg

kim-kardashian-98.jpg.bc5bc9503bba4dcb8e206611716a730a.jpg

kim-kardashian-00.jpg.6c6acc02c84dd226a26ae540ca630d15.jpg

• Sad 1
  • Love 1

Looking at the fit of North's costume, it makes me wonder if those are the actual clothes Aaliyah wore in the ad. The outfit is clearly too big for North & mommy seems to have an affinity for dead celebrities clothing. Also, does anybody really think that this is who these kids wanted to dress up as? Chicago is clearly thinking "I said I wanted to be a PRINCESS!",  

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, GaT said:

Looking at the fit of North's costume, it makes me wonder if those are the actual clothes Aaliyah wore in the ad. The outfit is clearly too big for North & mommy seems to have an affinity for dead celebrities clothing. Also, does anybody really think that this is who these kids wanted to dress up as? Chicago is clearly thinking "I said I wanted to be a PRINCESS!",  

Right? Like I can kind of see North dressing up as you know whatever she wanted or whatever Kim wanted her to be as far as in a replica or maybe even borrowed from Tommy Hilfiger himself Aaliyah's outfit cuz she's 10 now, But the little ones like all they want to be is like Disney princesses and whatever little cartoon character of their favorite show. 

3 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

It's Halloween coming very soon as you all know and our favorite Kardashian kids are dressing up Kim posted to her/North's TikTok account. North, Chicago, Saint and Psalm dressed up as iconic black musicians for some photo shoot I don't know if this is part of her Halloween to do for them.

North was dressed up as Aaliyah when she modeled for Tommy Hilfiger in that iconic outfit.

Chicago was dressed up as singer Sade and Saint was dressed up as rapper Snoop Dog and Psalm was Easy E.

Kim's children Halloween photoshoot

kim-kardashian-97.jpg.c4a4a180e551308590de3d74cd29f8d5.jpg

kim-kardashian-92.jpg.dba37b40e401caac9318d738888fb208.jpg

kim-kardashian-98.jpg.bc5bc9503bba4dcb8e206611716a730a.jpg

kim-kardashian-00.jpg.6c6acc02c84dd226a26ae540ca630d15.jpg

Are they really anyone’s favorites? Just more entitled brats, imo. My neighbors’ kids are smarter, cuter, and not entitled or spoiled.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Are they really anyone’s favorites? Just more entitled brats, imo. My neighbors’ kids are smarter, cuter, and not entitled or spoiled.

I'm not going to speak negatively on children no matter who their parents are. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, carolinagirl81 said:

That’s not what I meant. It’s a shame Kimmy won’t give her young kids the privacy they deserve. 

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Like 2
53 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

That’s not what I meant. It’s a shame Kimmy won’t give her young kids the privacy they deserve. 

I agree with that one, I do wish she'd follow suit and limit the exposure of the children as some celebrities have done. Well the ones who made the decision to share glimpses of their kids on social media/press

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:
1 hour ago, Cinnabon said:

I agree with that one, I do wish she'd follow suit and limit the exposure of the children as some celebrities have done. Well the ones who made the decision to share glimpses of their kids on social media/press

Since when does Kim gives a damn about their privacy? Privacy is not in the Kardashian vocabulary.

But, that would require Kim to have any amount of common sense & parental instincts. Of course, Kim has none of those qualities. The rest of the idiot Kardashians have none either.

BTW, those costumes are just meh. They're Nothing special nor even remotely creative. They look like just plain normal regular clothes.

Edited by Magog
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

None of the kids look happy in those pictures. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Magog said:

Since when does Kim gives a damn about their privacy? Privacy is not in the Kardashian vocabulary.

But, that would require Kim to have any amount of common sense & parental instincts. Of course, Kim has none of those qualities. The rest of the idiot Kardashians have none either.

BTW, those costumes are just meh. They're Nothing special nor even remotely creative. They look like just plain normal regular clothes.

Exactly. Which is why I never really understood dressing up as a "real" person for Halloween.

5 hours ago, chocolatine said:

None of the kids look happy in those pictures. 

Not the younger ones, but North seems to be with the program.

4 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

Little Chicago is adorable.  North, the older boy (it that Psalm or Saint?) and Chi are really starting to look more like Kim.  

How can you tell, nobody has seen her real face in years.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 3
2 hours ago, Nicmar said:

Kim does have cute kids, but I don't buy the fact that her kids wanted to dress up  like rappers and singers from the past for Halloween. 🙄

Of course they didn't. Honestly don't know what child would MAYBE North wanted to.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Nicmar said:

Kim does have cute kids, but I don't buy the fact that her kids wanted to dress up  like rappers and singers from the past for Halloween. 🙄

Of course they didn’t. It’s all performative exploitation for Kimmy, as usual. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
On 10/26/2022 at 9:45 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

I won’t speak negative about friends and family’s children but When someone famous shoves their kids in front of cameras 24/7 I’ll judge.  The oldest child of Kim’s is going to have a difficult puberty because she’s kind of a big girl for 10 years old and she’ll be getting Kanye’s nose, is not naturally thin,  just an average looking kid, no beauty, just a kid and that won’t fly with her mother.  Her father will love her for her but not her mother is not like that.
And  the kardashian females forget that they are all naturally average looking too but became better looking with nose jobs, lip implants, chin and cheek molding, whatever.   The females will be under great pressure as teens to get work done.   

• Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Bluesky said:

And  the kardashian females forget that they are all naturally average looking too but became better looking with nose jobs, lip implants, chin and cheek molding, whatever.   The females will be under great pressure as teens to get work done.   

I agree with the posts that hopefully the kids don't feel the pressure to be obsessed with their looks and never being pretty enough. That said, I thought Kim really was a naturally gorgeous girl. It's sad she never felt good enough.

• Like 2
Just now, RealHousewife said:

I agree with the posts that hopefully the kids don't feel the pressure to be obsessed with their looks and never being pretty enough. That said, I thought Kim really was a naturally gorgeous girl. It's sad she never felt good enough.

I don't think it's necessarily Kim that felt like she wasn't pretty enough it was PMK.

PMK is white so like most (not all 🙄) white mothers who have biracial/ethnic featured children they don't know how "take care of them" as far as treating their hair/showing them they are also beautiful even if they don't have blond hair and blue eyes/white European features.

Kim IMO was a really pretty child and I do see Kim a lot in her children especially North, You can really see the resemblance in old pictures of Kim prior to her nose job and what not as a young girl.

22 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I don't think it's necessarily Kim that felt like she wasn't pretty enough it was PMK.

PMK is white so like most (not all 🙄) white mothers who have biracial/ethnic featured children they don't know how "take care of them" as far as treating their hair/showing them they are also beautiful even if they don't have blond hair and blue eyes/white European features.

Kim IMO was a really pretty child and I do see Kim a lot in her children especially North, You can really see the resemblance in old pictures of Kim prior to her nose job and what not as a young girl.

Kim is also white. 

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I had to google PMK! lol

When Kim first hit the scene, she actually said she never even thought about having blonde hair or blue eyes, and that Kris always made them feel glamorous. I'm not sure where her obsession with her body/looks came from. 

It's true Kim is also white, but I get it. She isn't your All-American blondie next door. That is one thing I like about the Kardashians. As much as I hate that they made loads of makeup and plastic surgery more trendy, I like that they represent exotic brunette beauty, and for awhile they showed you can be sexy without being super skinny. 

Hopefully Kim raises her kids to love themselves despite her own issues. I struggled with an eating disorder in my youth and have a degree of vanity. I would never make looks an important thing if I had kids though. It would be about being a good person, learning, having fun in life, and loving one another. I've also known parents who aren't that into their own appearances but pressure their kids a lot to be thin, be pretty, be perfect, so you never know. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

It's true Kim is also white, but I get it. She isn't your All-American blondie next door. That is one thing I like about the Kardashians. As much as I hate that they made loads of makeup and plastic surgery more trendy, I like that they represent exotic brunette beauty, and for awhile they showed you can be sexy without being super skinny

Exactly.

When she first came on like the radar publicly to the press and whatnot she was definitely extremely different than her employer/friend Paris Hilton and what media said was pretty/beautiful.

Now unfortunately I think she looks cookie cutter like every other chick. If you didn't know her name you probably couldn't pick her picture line up with some of today's "hot" women in entertainment/social media 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I don’t know who PMK is but those are some old stereotypes .  White mother can have straight silky hair herself but her White daughter can have kinky thick  hair way different than what she’s used to.  You go to a hairdresser for advice and learn.  If your child’s father is a different race you go to him or his sister for help.

It’s been a long time since the only beauty standard was blue eyes and blonde hair.   Although lately you see so many dark skinned people with yellow wigs or hair dyed way too blonde.   Not a good look.  Kim looks ridiculous with blonde hair.  

• Like 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Bluesky said:

I don’t know who PMK is but those are some old stereotypes .  White mother can have straight silky hair herself but her White daughter can have kinky thick  hair way different than what she’s used to.  You go to a hairdresser for advice and learn.  If your child’s father is a different race you go to him or his sister for help.

It’s been a long time since the only beauty standard was blue eyes and blonde hair.   Although lately you see so many dark skinned people with yellow wigs or hair dyed way too blonde.   Not a good look.  Kim looks ridiculous with blonde hair.  

PMK= "Pimp Mama" Kris Jenner 

Right and PMK is of that old school generational mindset.

And I've seen tons of black biracial children in my predominantly white area of Tennessee who have "messed up" hair due to their mother not knowing how to do it/the father is not in their life/she doesn't know or bring the child around his family/has zero female black women friends who can assist her.

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Love 1

I seriously doubt Kim, Khloe, or Kylie with their MILLIONS of dollars actually comb or style their kids' hair - though I suppose they've got money to HIRE someone to teach each of them how to do it - and maybe do so on occasion. 

More likely, their platoon of nannies (live-in &/or daily) include those who have the know-how or have been trained to take care of the kids' hair.  Or given that the K's live in the environs of L.A., take the kids to a salon - or have the hairdresser come to them - so that the kids hair is properly done - whether combed, styled, processed, weaves, braids or whatever they want - as often as they want.  The kids are being raised & dressed as tiny adults anyway.  If you have money & live where such services abound - whether a "glam" squad for an adult or styling for biracial kids - it's not a problem!

(The only "problem" will be if the mothers fail to appreciate the beauty of each of their children - and try to make them over - too early & with no going back - into whatever f*ck'd up version of beauty each of the mom's value at the time.)

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, realityplease said:

I seriously doubt Kim, Khloe, or Kylie with their MILLIONS of dollars actually comb or style their kids' hair - though I suppose they've got money to HIRE someone to teach each of them how to do it - and maybe do so on occasion. 

More likely, their platoon of nannies (live-in &/or daily) include those who have the know-how or have been trained to take care of the kids' hair.  Or given that the K's live in the environs of L.A., take the kids to a salon - or have the hairdresser come to them - so that the kids hair is properly done - whether combed, styled, processed, weaves, braids or whatever they want - as often as they want.  The kids are being raised & dressed as tiny adults anyway.  If you have money & live where such services abound - whether a "glam" squad for an adult or styling for biracial kids - it's not a problem!

(The only "problem" will be if the mothers fail to appreciate the beauty of each of their children - and try to make them over - too early & with no going back - into whatever f*ck'd up version of beauty each of the mom's value at the time.)

And I'm kind of seeing that a little bit of North getting her hair pressed so young like I can see it on occasionally special occasion getting her hair pressed out but we hardly ever see her natural hair anymore her natural pretty curls and by the time she's a teenager and wants to wear her natural hair she's not going to have girl pattern left and I see that happening with the other female grandchildren I'm talking about Stormi and True not so much has Dream as her mama is black and knows how to probably care for her hair at home and knows the right stylist to take her to as she gets older and wants to wear her hair pressed or however she wants it.

Also they keep pulling up the The girls hair in those tight buns top knots that's really putting stress on their edges and hairlines if they're not careful they are going to end up with traction alopecia is what it's called.

And yes like you said Kim, Khloe and Kylie all can afford to get a black hair stylist that's specialized in our hair texture to take care of those babies here because yeah getting a blowout is fairly easy right now but there are a lot of hair stylist cosmetologist that do not know how to do black hair or people with super tight curl patterns because they're just not taught it in cosmetology school.

And even these now friends-on the payroll hair stylist's they have they're not properly trained in Black/ethnic/curly hair

• Love 3
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

by the time she's a teenager and wants to wear her natural hair she's not going to have girl pattern left

By the time she's a teenager she'll be so brainwashed that she'll never want her hair "natural"

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, GaT said:

By the time she's a teenager she'll be so brainwashed that she'll never want her hair "natural"

Damn you right. 

Because honestly does Kim really have a lot of actual black family friends whose children North can kind of see herself in and kind of see her community and a part of herself in?

Because I can't imagine that private Sierra canyon school that Kim sends the children go to has a lot of diversity. 

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Applause 2
9 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Damn you right. 

Because honestly does Kim really have a lot of actual black family friends whose children North can kind of see herself in and kind of see her community and a part of herself in?

Because I can't imagine that private Sierra canyon school that Kim sends the children go to has a lot of diversity. 

They'll have to depend on Malika & Khadijah to show them them way. Yikes.

• Sad 1
15 minutes ago, GaT said:

Do they even associate with the family as much as they used to? Also the twins were really closer with Khloe than Kim.

And when they get rid of those TIRED wigs/weaves then I will accept them as a good source on black hair care.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

So, Khloe's son aka "Baby Brother" actually exists! Khloe shows his foot in the second photo of this post: Owlette and Tigger

Khloe was on the Kelly Clarkson Show last week and did a pretty lengthy interview with Kelly that included tons of stories and gushing and photos of True. Kelly did ask about the new baby and what his name was, but Khloe just chuckled and glided right over the topic (she only said that True likes to call him "Snowy," which has confused the press).

I am so confused as to why she and Kylie are being so secretive about their sons' names. What's the big damn deal? I would get it if they were private about ALL their kids, but they show Stormi and True everywhere. It's just not a good look to more or less ignore their sons.

Edited by BrainyBlonde
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
36 minutes ago, BrainyBlonde said:

So, Khloe's son aka "Baby Brother" actually exists! Khloe shows his foot in the second photo of this post: Owlette and Tigger

Khloe was on the Kelly Clarkson Show last week and did a pretty lengthy interview with Kelly that included tons of stories and gushing and photos of True. Kelly did ask about the new baby and what his name was, but Khloe just chuckled and glided right over the topic (she only said that True likes to call him "Snowy," which has confused the press).

I am so confused as to why she and Kylie are being so secretive about their sons' names. What's the big damn deal? I would get it if they were private about ALL their kids, but they show Stormi and True everywhere. It's just not a good look to more or less ignore their sons.

Ask Rob how they look at sons, they're more of an inconvenience than anything else.

• Applause 4
On 10/30/2022 at 12:59 AM, RealHousewife said:

It's true Kim is also white, but I get it. She isn't your All-American blondie next door. That is one thing I like about the Kardashians. As much as I hate that they made loads of makeup and plastic surgery more trendy, I like that they represent exotic brunette beauty, and for awhile they showed you can be sexy without being super skinny. 

The Kardashians represent some things & it sure as hell isn't exotic brunette beauty or being sexy without being super skinny. I wish they represent themselves getting lost & staying lost. 

On 10/30/2022 at 12:59 AM, RealHousewife said:

Hopefully Kim raises her kids to love themselves despite her own issues. I struggled with an eating disorder in my youth and have a degree of vanity. I would never make looks an important thing if I had kids though. It would be about being a good person, learning, having fun in life, and loving one another. I've also known parents who aren't that into their own appearances but pressure their kids a lot to be thin, be pretty, be perfect, so you never know. 

The Powerball jackpot tonight is $1 Billion Dollars & I have better odds of me getting all 6 numbers correct on that than Kim raising those 4 kids right & being a good example for them. Kim is an absolute sad excuse of a mother & person.

14 hours ago, GaT said:
14 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Who is Malika & Khadijah? I have a hunch that they're rachet & very unlikable. 

41 minutes ago, BrainyBlonde said:

They don't care about Stormi & True's well being to begin with, so what makes you think they'll give a damn about the boys well being? The boys can be taken away & be raised by those NYC Rats & Kylie, Khloe, & Kim probably wouldn't notice or care.

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Magog said:

Who is Malika & Khadijah? I have a hunch that they're rachet & very unlikable. 

🤨 "Rachet and unlikeable" Why because of their names? 🤔

um anyway 🙄

If you have watched the show from the beginning or even though a small amount about the family you would know that Malika and Khadijah Hagg are twins and they went to school with Khloe and they are also actresses so they've  been in the Hollywood circle.

They now have a YouTube channel.

Side note their mom is BEAUTIFUL!

Malika and Khadijah's YouTube

Hagg twins mom talking about finding love and getting married

Khadijah is married, and Kim and Khloe were bridesmaids in the wedding as Khadijah's husband used to play for the New Orleans Saints during the time that Reggie Bush was the quarterback.

Khadijah Hagg Bio

Malika Hagg Bio

• Like 1
  • Love 2

With the other k-j kids all over the media, what is the point of keeping the last two baby boys nameless and hidden away as if they’re not cute enough for the cameras? Is it just to bring more attention to their idiot mothers?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
On 10/30/2022 at 3:01 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

PMK= "Pimp Mama" Kris Jenner 

Right and PMK is of that old school generational mindset.

And I've seen tons of black biracial children in my predominantly white area of Tennessee who have "messed up" hair due to their mother not knowing how to do it/the father is not in their life/she doesn't know or bring the child around his family/has zero female black women friends who can assist her.

Are they too cheap to go to a hair salon?   They can get the necessary products and necessary haircut.   

15 hours ago, Bluesky said:

Are they too cheap to go to a hair salon?   They can get the necessary products and necessary haircut.   

Who's too cheap? The Kardashians or the white parents of black biracial children in my area?

• Like 1