Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashian Kids: Cuz they’re cute despite the circus

• Start Topic

Torso?  I was too distracted by the gigantic carbuncle attached to her hip/leg/backside.  Also, she looks kind of flat chested in this photo.  Did she have some implants removed?

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

This looks like a fun day at the beach for True, but why can’t we see her face?

Because she's a Kardashian, ass first at all times.

• LOL 5

What is going on with True's skin color? Some pics she looks dark, some pics she looks light skinned, and I swear in some pics, she looks white. The photoshop queen (Khloe) seems really obsessed with it.

Edited by BeeBop88
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, BeeBop88 said:

What is going on with True's skin color? Some pics she looks dark, some pics she looks light skinned, and I swear in some pics, she looks white. The photoshop queen (Khloe) seems really obsessed with it.

Right?? Khloe has been making her lighter since birth but then she'll occasionally post pics or video where she's her natural tone. Its weird. Note these pics with Chicago she posted today where she's darker

31 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Guess it takes a critter for Chi to become animated. ha-ha

She's a Kardashian, she's thinking "two of them! I could get a pair of shoes made! And maybe a matching clutch!"

• LOL 5
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

I give Kim credit for even attempting a pic with 4 kids together

Kim, Chi, & North are wearing matching bathing suits. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate when parents & their kids wear matching outfits? Plus, I bet those are custom made bathing suits that cost thousands. Of course the boys are just wearing normal bathing suits, because, boys meh.

• Love 4

Chicago continues to be unbothered. She handled that snake like it was a rubber toy. In fact, there's a part of me that wonders if she didn't think she was playing with a toy that just happens to move around quite realistically. It's hilarious to me that it took some damn snakes to finally see this child laugh and show some expression on her face, haha.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, GaT said:

Kim, Chi, & North are wearing matching bathing suits. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate when parents & their kids wear matching outfits? Plus, I bet those are custom made bathing suits that cost thousands. Of course the boys are just wearing normal bathing suits, because, boys meh.

Same! Kylie and Khloe do it with Stormi and True and its obnoxious. 

• Love 4

Psalm has that adorable little old man baby face. I bet he’s wondering who the woman is squishing his face against hers and if it’s somehow her fault he has such a ridiculous name. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

Stormi looks cute...her mother's talons are scary and her lips are rather grotesquely overinflated however.  I don't think I've ever heard Kylie's voice before and was pleasantly surprised.  She doesn't use a cutesy high whispery voice or have a vocal fry.  

• Love 2

Wow Kylie, great interview /s "What's Your Go To Dance Move? she looks at Stormi & asks her what her dance move is, "What's The Funniest Thing Travis Scott Does? she talks about how he plays with Stormi, "A Celeb I Would Like To Collab With?" she says Stormi Webster. She only knows how to talk about Stormi, could she be any more boring?

• Love 6
11 hours ago, howmanywords said:

It cant be said enough - Kourtney's kids are brats. Great parenting skills there.  I cant wait to see Kourtney defend this

Watch: Kourtney Kardashian's 4-Year-Old Son Reign Flips the Bird at Paparazzi

He isn't the first, nor will he be the last, celebrity kid to give a middle finger to the paps.  I'd care if the paps weren't so bloody annoying and invasive (I know the Ks encourage it/call them, but Reign sure as fuck didn't agree to anything).

• Love 3
2 hours ago, OnceSane said:

He isn't the first, nor will he be the last, celebrity kid to give a middle finger to the paps.  I'd care if the paps weren't so bloody annoying and invasive (I know the Ks encourage it/call them, but Reign sure as fuck didn't agree to anything).

Exactly.  Hopefully Kourtney will wake up and realize she needs to get her children off the show.  She can't do much about paparazzi, but there is no reason to publish pictures of the kids or have them on the show.  Kourtney and her sisters  must have enough money to live on the rest of their lives.  They all need to make their children's lives as private as possible.  The worst is putting the children's personal issues out to the public.  Mason wants to fight his classmates, P has uncontrollable rages, North is jealous of her siblings.  The public should not know these things.  Put the phones down, put on some clothes and attend to your children! This goes for all celebrities who routinely put pictures of their children on Instagram.  Or use their children to shill products.  Maybe when the kids are late teens and can understand some of it.  Not babies and young children.

• Love 5
57 minutes ago, beagletime said:

Exactly.  Hopefully Kourtney will wake up and realize she needs to get her children off the show.  She can't do much about paparazzi, but there is no reason to publish pictures of the kids or have them on the show.  Kourtney and her sisters  must have enough money to live on the rest of their lives.  They all need to make their children's lives as private as possible.  The worst is putting the children's personal issues out to the public.  Mason wants to fight his classmates, P has uncontrollable rages, North is jealous of her siblings.  The public should not know these things.  Put the phones down, put on some clothes and attend to your children! This goes for all celebrities who routinely put pictures of their children on Instagram.  Or use their children to shill products.  Maybe when the kids are late teens and can understand some of it.  Not babies and young children.

They may have enough money to live sober/normal lives, but Kourtney isn’t about that life! She wants to live somewhere fancy, with plenty of staff, drive fancy cars, go on fancy vacations, endless shopping sprees etc. In order to live that kind of life she and her sisters have to live in the public eye. And they have to pimp out their kids. Firstly, they help them stay more relevant and get more attention and secondly, it preps them for when their mothers pull Kris 2.0’s and start to seriously pimp out their children.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

It’s one thing to flip off the paps in L.A. and another in Armenia - did Kim’s halo fall off?

Even if Kim's interest in religion isn't to be taken seriously, this one isn't on her. Reign's mother should be the one to have control over him. Or at least keep him away from paparazzi.

When North was quite young she was called a brat for yelling out "no more pictures". This is worse. I feel for these kids. They didnt ask to grow up in the spotlight. But if he's flipping off paparazzi he'll continue doing that to anyone he gets annoyed by as he grows up.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, OnceSane said:

Nor did any of the other children in this family agree to anything. And it's much worse for them when they are still babies or toddlers because at that age they are not just annoyed by the paparazzi, they are completely terrified, not understanding what's going on and why these shouting, jostling barbarians are chasing them and flashing camera lights in their faces.

Baby/toddler North was often criticized for scowling or looking unpleasant in pap shots, when in fact she was obviously and understandably frightened and confused as she was being bombarded and pursued by these howling paparazzi mobs. Meantime, Kim was in her element, preening and smug, totally unconcerned about how traumatic these experiences were for her little daughter.

https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/north-west-paparazzi-pics-160532/

• Love 4
2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Wow that 2nd pic, Chicago is gorgeous. And now that her personality is changing and shes smiling more Kim must be chomping at the bit to get her into modeling

I want to know about the clothes, are those traditional Armenian clothes, or something they dreamed up? Especially since Kourtney & Kim are apparently channeling Morticia Addams.

• LOL 3
On 10/11/2019 at 7:37 PM, Pusha G said:

The babies are precious, but why do these people look like they're part of a witches' coven?  

They look like they’re wearing black sweats, probably from Kanye’s overstock