Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashian Kids: Cuz they’re cute despite the circus

• Start Topic

(edited)
4 hours ago, nexxie said:

I believe True is in the middle and she will definitely have a little bit more melanin then her cousins, which makes me wonder if those rumors are true that OJ Simpson is Khloe's biological father because that would mean Khloe is half black.

Chicago and Stormi look adorable as well, say what you will about their parents but the kids are adorable.

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
10 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I believe True is in the middle and she will definitely have a little bit more melanin then her cousins, which makes me wonder if those rumors are true that OJ Simpson is Khloe's biological father because that would mean Khloe is half black.

Don’t know how skin tone genetics work, but that’s Interesting.

Edited by nexxie
(edited)
15 hours ago, nexxie said:

I am guessing the lineup is Chicago, True and Stormi. Chicago definitely has Kanye's mouth, just like her other siblings. Kanye has strong genes. Who would have thought he could produce such cute kids. I think that True has Khloe's mouth. I don't think that Stormi looks like Travis at all. But yet, she really doesn't look like Kylie either because Stormi has lips. Kylie's balloon lips are not real of course. Naturally they are thin. But the kids are cute.

Chicago is the 1st born of the "triplets", but it looks like her cousins are bigger than she is. But Kanye and Kim are both short, so I guess that is to be expected. True has really grown, she is gonna be a tall girl. 

Edited by BeeBop88
  • Love 7
(edited)
11 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

elieve True is in the middle and she will definitely have a little bit more melanin then her cousins, which makes me wonder if those rumors are true that OJ Simpson is Khloe's biological father because that would mean Khloe is half black.

Chicago and Stormi look adorable as well, say what you will about their parents but the kids are adorable.

I have gone back and forth on the OJ father thing. Because I look at Alex Roldan (Kris's past hairdresser) and I do see a resemblance. Plus Khloe's middle name is Alexandra. And naturally, Khloe's skin color is pasty white. I would think she would have a bit more color if OJ was her bio dad. But then, she does have that curly hair, that can kind of look kinky. So, who knows. Maybe Alex Roldan and OJ are both her bio dads. LOL!!! Really, no telling, since Kris was quite the whore back then.

Edited by BeeBop88
  • Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, BeeBop88 said:

I have gone back and forth on the OJ father thing. Because I look at Alex Roldan (Kris's past hairdresser) and I do see a resemblance. Plus Khloe's middle name is Alexandra. And naturally, Khloe's skin color is pasty white. I would think she would have a bit more color if OJ was her bio dad. But then, she does have that curly hair, that can kind of look kinky. So, who knows. Maybe Alex Roldan and OJ are both her bio dads. LOL!!! Really, no telling, since Kris was quite the whore back then.

I’ve thought Alex Roldan is Khloe’s bio dad too - for the same reasons. Twins can have two different bio dads, but not sure one kid can have two “contributors” - guess anything’s possible!

Edited by nexxie
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I know she does not favor Robert Kardashian.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Nicmar said:

I know she does not favor Robert Kardashian.

Yeah, no way that Robert K Sr. is Khloe's bio dad. RK was short and in some pics with him, Khloe looks like she is at least 6 inches taller. Both Kim and Kourtney inherited their Dad's shortness, not to mention both had an olive skin coloring and an Armenian look about them before they went bonkers with spray tans and plastic surgery and botox and fillers and who knows what else.  Khloe has got none of that Armenian look. 

But saying all that, I think it was very sweet and kind of RK to treat Khloe like one of his own.  He didn't have to do that. I guess he realized it wasn't the child's fault that she wasn't his own flesh and blood. Blame his whore wife Kris for that. And I don't have a problem with Khloe calling RK her dad. I am adopted myself, and know that parents don't have to be biologically tied to you to be a great Mom and Dad. 

• Love 16
(edited)

Yeah, no way that Robert K Sr. is Khloe's bio dad. RK was short and in some pics with him, Khloe looks like she is at least 6 inches taller. Both Kim and Kourtney inherited their Dad's shortness, not to mention both had an olive skin coloring and an Armenian look about them before they went bonkers with spray tans and plastic surgery and botox and fillers and who knows what else.  Khloe has got none of that Armenian look. 

Kourtney, Khloe, & Kim as kids. It looks like they took a photo with their 2 daughters & the neighbor's kid.

4AFCD3A200000578-5595419-image-a-2_15232

Edited by GaT
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, GaT said:

Kourtney, Khloe, & Kim as kids. It looks like they took a photo with their 2 daughters & the neighbor's kid.

4AFCD3A200000578-5595419-image-a-2_15232

Older Khloe looks a lot like Alex Roldan, but as a small child she has a nose that doesn’t look like his. And, as for OJ as a dad, her skin seems too light.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

Older Khloe looks a lot like Alex Roldan, but as a small child she has a nose that doesn’t look like his. And, as for OJ as a dad, her skin seems too light.

Well at first glance I didn't think Megan Markle was biracial and Mariah Carey has always said she's Black/White biracial. So it isn't that far fetched.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, BitterApple said:

True dodged a bullet. She's lucky she looks exactly like her dad 

I think True is going to be a truly striking young woman. Tristian (the dog that he is) has a very handsome face that would translate well on a girl. Once True loses her baby cheeks I think she will have excellent bone structure, and be very tall. Never waif skinny but quite tall, which makes it easier to carry a “thicker” figure well. Original Khole had a nice figure (to me), before she started fucking with it, although she and Rob both are more naturally chubby people (just look at their childhood photos). Rob and Khole look JUST like and Rob does favor his Dad so who knows.

@carolinagirl81 I don’t think OJ is was Khole’s bio Dad, True (The cutey pie that she is) having more melanin than her cousins doesn’t mean much. Black people come in all hues, and you often have black siblings with the same bio parents be very different shades. If Tristian and Khole have another child together that child could resemble Khole just as much as True resembles Tristian. 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Well at first glance I didn't think Megan Markle was biracial and Mariah Carey has always said she's Black/White biracial. So it isn't that far fetched.

Mariah Carey and Meghan Markle were always obviously biracial/black to my eyes. Granted in many of Meghan’s films/photos the lighting is so BRIGHT she looks lighter, but she gets browner in the sun. 

As far as Khole’s nose, some kids features change. My bff who is biracial (Chinese and Eastern European) looked more Caucasian as a small child (except for her nose) and as she aged her nose became thinner. She did NOT have a nose job but it very much looks like it, she jokes she got the “Eastern European face changing genes!!”

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Chicago has a very pretty face for a baby and she does look a lot like Kim. Kim looks completely different than she used to and I know her plastic surgery is considered to be what makes her striking (although her ass strikes you in a bad way) but even before the surgeries she was naturally very pretty so i'll give her that.

I don't find Kourtney's kids to be good looking, especially Mason. She and Scott both have nice features but they apparently don't look good mixed together. I feel bad saying anything about kids but this seems like a place we can be petty lolol.

• Love 6
47 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I don't find Kourtney's kids to be good looking, especially Mason. She and Scott both have nice features but they apparently don't look good mixed together. I feel bad saying anything about kids but this seems like a place we can be petty lolol.

Well, I'll feel bad with you because I agree. Maybe as they get older they'll become more attractive (I don't think they're ugly, just not really good looking), I'm sure their faces will change a lot over time

• Love 2
1 hour ago, GaT said:

Well, I'll feel bad with you because I agree. Maybe as they get older they'll become more attractive (I don't think they're ugly, just not really good looking), I'm sure their faces will change a lot over time

They’re kardashians . Of course their faces will completely change over time 🙂

• LOL 19
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

3 hours ago, GaT said:

Same. I do think Reign is cute but I mistake him for a girl and P for a boy. We can all go straight to hell together 😆

• Love 6
(edited)
4 hours ago, GaT said:

I feel bad too, but it is not gonna stop me from saying that to me, Mason just seems to have an old man's face. I can't pinpoint exactly why, but every time I see him, I think that. He doesn't look like Scott at all. 

I do think Reign is a cutie pie, the cutest of the 3 kids. Of course that can change as he gets older. 

I do wish one of the kid's had inherited Scott's pretty blue eyes.

Edited by BeeBop88
  • Love 2
(edited)

I think Kourtney's kids are going to look better in adulthood than youth. They have sort of "old" features that don't give them the cherubic cuteness you associate with children, but will be striking later on. 

30 minutes ago, BeeBop88 said:

I do wish one of the kid's had inherited Scott's pretty blue eyes.

I know 😞

Scott's eyes with Kourt's black hair and olive skin would've been an insanely gorgeous combination.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 6
35 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I think Kourtney's kids are going to look better in adulthood than youth. They have sort of "old" features that don't give them the cherubic cuteness you associate with children, but will be striking later on. 

I know 😞

Scott's eyes with Kourt's black hair and olive skin would've been an insanely gorgeous combination.

Scott was very baby faced in the early seasons. I think he’s lost weight and his features got sharper and more mature. He more handsome now than “cute” 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
6 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Reign is pretty good looking and he is more of an extrovert, whereas Saint is more of an introvert.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

whereas Saint is more of an introvert.

That's because he doesn't want North to notice he's there & kill him.

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Same. I do think Reign is cute but I mistake him for a girl and P for a boy. We can all go straight to hell together 😆

I’ve always thought Penelope to be the cutest child of them all, and I mean ALL of them (Kris’ grandchildren).  No, she’s not really that pretty, but there’s something about her that’s absolutely adorable to me.  If I had to take one of them as my own, since birth, P is the one I would choose.

On 6/11/2019 at 2:04 PM, Jaclyn88 said:

For what it's worth, I'm not judging you at all, lol. I think Reign has cute features and is the cutest of her kids, but when I look at Mason and Penelope, as they grow, their features remain the same and I think that they have a more grown look to them which doesn't match with the fact that they're kids so it looks awkward to me right now but my gut tells me that they're going to really grow into their features. Just a hunch, but I think Mason is going to resemble a young Rob once he hits his late teens, maybe early 20s.

• Love 1
(edited)
On 6/11/2019 at 9:39 PM, GaT said:

That's because he doesn't want North to notice he's there & kill him.

Of all the shady things Kim has done, the most unforgivable in my opinion is how she has demonized her own daughter, a small child just turning six years old. And this bad seed, brother-hating characterization of North is now firmly planted in the public's mind based on what I believe are lies and exaggerations on thirsty Kim's part just to gain attention for herself. It's ironic that so many people who don't believe a word out of pathological liar Kim's mouth somehow believe absolutely everything negative she reports about North. Even though they would also then have to believe Kim's stories that North was picking out her own wardrobe at three months old and "accidentally" posting sexy pictures of Kim when she was three years old. All lies, all nonsense. I've never seen any photographic evidence of North acting mean or hateful towards Saint. In fact, when the children came on stage at the Ellen show, North had her arm protectively around his shoulder. I think she realizes that her little brother is particularly shy and sensitive. But whatever sibling rivalry or jealousy there may have been should have remained within the family and not broadcast publicly at North's expense. 

But then, Kim has been exploiting North for publicity ever since the child was born.  I hope the link below works because it shows Kim parading baby North through a pursuing mob of shouting, jostling paparazzi with flashbulbs going off all over. This would have been a  terrifying experience for a baby and that was just the beginning of what life as narcissistic  Kim's child would be like.

https://images.app.goo.gl/sZQyLSQH789pnptB8

Edited by Veronique Bette
typo
  • Love 4

While i agree it was wrong of Kim to say how much North hated Saint (true or not no need to spread cruel stuff like that) FWIW I pointed out in Norths thread that there has been a noticable difference in how North is with Saint the last month or so. I had suspected the weird timing matched to when the new baby came along but I'm not sure.  Or maybe she became jealous of how loving Saint is with Chicago. There was never evidence she hated him the way Kim portrayed but there was also never any pics or video of her being super sweet with him like we are seeing now (my take? I think she was jealous and maybe annoyed by him but Kim exaggerated things). Now though Kim posted an Instagram story from the Sunday Service 2 weeks ago and she singled out the moment where North had her arm around Saint and said "North is always so sweet with Saint now, since this was his first time singing for the crowd she helped him with the words'.

• Love 2
On 6/10/2019 at 12:48 PM, howmanywords said:

That baby is sleeping like he knows he'll never have to work a day in his life

Sweet little guy - looks more like Kim at this point.

• Love 2

Brotherly love.

1 minute ago, howmanywords said:

This is too stinking cute. Saint is such a sweet boy

Ha! I posted at the same time - but yours includes Kim.

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

This is too stinking cute. Saint is such a sweet boy

"No, listen to me! Stay away from North! She's crazy & she hates boys! Don't ever be alone with her, don't look her directly in the eye, just keep your head down & quietly sneak out of the room"

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, GaT said:

"No, listen to me! Stay away from North! She's crazy & she hates boys! Don't ever be alone with her, don't look her directly in the eye, just keep your head down & quietly sneak out of the room"

And all carefully coordinated in white. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I really wonder if Kim pushed the “North hates her brother” story as a narcissistic mother’s divide-and-conquer tactic - one that keeps mom at the center where kids compete for her attention instead of bonding in a healthy way that might make mom less powerful.

Hope these four sibs stick together!

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Adorable pics Kim posted for Khloe's b'day. I always enjoy seeing Dream with her cousins

So sad that Kim feels the need to photoshop those babies within an inch of their lives.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

So sad that Kim feels the need to photoshop those babies within an inch of their lives.

There's a pic of True on Khloe's thread; she is several shades lighter in Khloe's pic.  The girl has beautiful skin, does Khloe not agree?