Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E23: Lee & Rena & Sarah LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Dr. Now puts the smackdown on Lee.  He's become much more aggressive with his pounders this season!

Wah! Wah! Wah Lee....go have a pizza, (or 5) and hang out with your buds at the bowling alley.  You all deserve one another!

• LOL 2
  • Love 18

So now he’s pissed off at the doctor. Well, he doesn’t have Rena to slap around anymore!  I hope she stays away FOR GOOD!!!  He’s like a giant toddler throwing a tantrum.

• Love 15
(edited)

I'm packing for a trip and wandering in and out of the room while this show is on. I didn't watch Lee and Rena before. He's such a jerk.

And on this phone call - after GAINING 80 pounds! - he's talking smack to Dr. Now! And Dr. Now's NOT having it. Dr. Now is bringing it. Yay! 

And Lee ends up trashing Dr. Now. How fucking mature. Not. 

Scoot on over, Jeanne and Angie J: make room for Lee on the bench of Losers Who Know Better Than Mean Old Dr. Now.

ETA: maybe that should be Failures Who Know Better Than Dr. Now. Because, they are busy doing a lot of things, but losing (weight) isn't among them.

Edited by Jeeves
  • LOL 5
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

This is not snark, but I thought Sean’s show was over. Permanently. 

Sean and Dotties’ last update ended very abruptly. At the time everyone speculated that it wasn’t finished. It was filmed right after the Houston floods which was 2017? Obviously we all know how his story ends and that makes a show about him poignant, but he wasn’t doing well at all the last we saw him.

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, MissLam said:

Does anybody remember the episode from this season where the grapes ridiculousness began? I need to go back and watch!!!

That was this season, Tiffany -- episode 9. The odd thing is that there is a style of Tiffany lamps that has a grapes-patterned shade, such as this:

TiffanyGrapeDesinLampLG.jpg

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 4
37 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Too bad it’s not a hot zone. (Snark  directed at BeastLee only)

Loved The Hot Zone!  I binge watched in one sitting (retired person here, lots of "me" time).

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Answering a question posed a page or two back, Tiffany, at a starting weight of 671 lbs., explained that she was eating grapes, yoghurt and crackers, thereby letting us know about the gateway fruit.

And sugar free jam.

• Love 5

Did Lee really believe he could be down to 270?  Oh, noes... he admits to eating fruit!!! Well, no wonder he isn't at 270.

Loved how Dr. Now read him the riot act. 

Wow!! look at Lee throw down his phone.   Not quite as fun as watching Anjie slap hers, though.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

Do you think TLC might end this series by combining an update show on Schenee and Lee? TVs around the country will be simultaneously broken by viewers throwing shoes and pizzas and grapes at them. The class action lawsuit will break the network and poor Kate will have no one paying for her dates.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 19
  • Love 3
Just now, DEG9 said:

Lee - Classic example of an abuser not being able to take truth about themselves, and why Rena is better off without this *hole.

From your keyboard to God's ear.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

I think there were some production shenanigans on that argument with Dr Now scene. The audio very clearly shifted when Lee started to go off on Dr Now and his speech pattern became more stilted. 

Not like I really care because Lee is a total asshole.

38 minutes ago, aliya said:

Pounders - I forgot the big news of the day - I gave them my retirement notice! I'm out the last day of July (my birthday is the 1st week in August and I wanted to be free by then). 

I'm gonna stay home and buy stuff from QVC. 

Congratulations!  Five-year retiree here, I've bought a thing or twenty from QVC myself!

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, ProTourist said:

That was this season, Tiffany -- episode 9. The odd thing is that there is a style of Tiffany lamps that has a grapes-patterned shade, such as this:

TiffanyGrapeDesinLampLG.jpg

Synchronicity. Or the matrix. Or a conspiracy or something.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, 7EasyPayments said:

This show is gonna make me think of heart-shaped pubic hair............................👀💜

Shaving the pubes in general. Can any of the people on this show even see their pubes?

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
Just now, parrotfeathers said:

Wow pregnant.  These people just don't seem to know what causes it.

For real! "I was shocked." Seriously? You were shocked when you had unprotected sex and wound up pregnant? I wonder if Sarah is shocked when she presses the gas pedal on the car and it starts moving.

Just now, parrotfeathers said:

Wow pregnant.  These people just don't seem to know what causes it.

I’m sure she knew. She was looking for a filler for the giant hole in her heart, thought maybe she found it in a few ways and both are gone. Poor girl. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Miracle Maxie said:

What’s happened to Rena? Did she decide not to cooperate with TLC? Or is it something worse?

I think it is something worse. And hopefully, Rena got a PFA on Lee.

1 minute ago, Friday said:

Congratulations!  Five-year retiree here, I've bought a thing or twenty from QVC myself!

If you like kitchen gadgets, we have a kitchen gadget page on FB where we watch ITKWD and talk about our purchases from QVC and other places and the foods we've made with them. Sometimes we have to put ourselves in 'gadget jail' so we don't spend our children's inheritances. On the other hand, there are more than a few who are quite happy to be doing so!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Gbb said:

Poor Sarah. 😞

where the hell is Rena?! I don’t give a flying fuck about Lee. 

Rena is probably repairing her psyche. Hopefully, after dumping 400+ lbs worth of Lee, she's continuing to lose more on her own.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

Have we seen Rena since she left him?

No, and she’s apparently not in Houston because Lee said he ended the lease and had his friend (?) get all the stuff out of the apartment. Where’s Rena???

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Friday said:

Loved The Hot Zone!  I binge watched in one sitting (retired person here, lots of "me" time).

Me too! Teacher on summer break here, the reason why I get out of bed those other 182 days. Did you read the book? It’s harder to put down than a bowl of grapes and yogurt.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4