Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E23: Lee & Rena & Sarah LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

When "attempting" to leave...um, that makes it sound like someone was holding him back. 

Wow. Lee was a whole lot of fucking help just sitting there like a sentient bean bag while everyone else helped his father.

Yes, Lee has to be there for his Dad, while he sits like a Jabba the Lump, watching others take care of the father.   Lee is so jealous of Rena, and he's going to ruin her life if he can.    I bet Lee will bloat up very quickly.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
Just now, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

Damn, there’s more white trash at that family reunion than the dumpster outside of a paper plate factory.

I’ll see myself out now...

Just come play with me and we shall run off into the burning sunset together

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Don't get up Lee while the paramedics are there.  Yeah right you've got to take care of him, the only reason he's really in Missouri is to get Rena away from succeeding. She needs to lose him and go back to Houston ASAP.  Run Rena, Run!

• Useful 2
  • Love 15
10 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

Smothered mother commercial how gross.

I think they make all that stuff up.  It reminds me of that show about my stupid addiction (the actual name escapes me).

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

He looks incredibly feminine.  Hmmm.  He's got Rena right where he wants her, back home in Missouri.  Now he'll work on fattening her up to sabotage her skin removal.   Lee, why ain't you going to the hospital with Dad?  Aren't you there to care for him?  Turd.

PS. This would be a good time to remind your children how important good dental care is.  It's the first thing you notice.  If they expect good jobs, take care of them toofusses!

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
Just now, CringeWatcher said:

I want to take a baseball bat and smack lee in the face.  Selfish narcissistic asshole.

There's a very long line of us who will do that.  I want a button on my remote that allows me to slap people on tv.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 16
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

I haven't tried it yet, but I've wanted to try poutine for years.

Never !!!

Explanation: I ONLY like my french fries very crisp, cheese and/or gravy make them soggy.

I like raw cookie dough and cake batter.

Am I back in the club? 😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Watching Lee stare at everyone else help his father is just like watching James lie uselessly by while his father has a stroke. While both have such heartfelt voiceovers. I’m verklempt

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Anna Kendrick on the Hilton commercials bugs the crap out of me. If her family's having a great time in Miami, it's probably because she's not there.

Just think of how she met her end in House of Cards.

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

Everyone is just standing around

...with their arms crossed! 

They probably only agreed to show up because TLC promised them checks.

31 minutes ago, String Theory said:

Thanks, I thought I was having a senior moment......I don't recall her either.  She must not have had much "drama"

I did my homework and re-watched Sarah's original episode a few days ago. She was the one whose sister was supposed to relocate to Houston with her, but then the sister backed out because she thought Sarah wasn't making enough progress, so then Sarah's mother had to move with her, but the passenger-side door on her mother's car was out of order, and Sarah could not slide over the seat, so she insisted that she drive them down to Houston. She and her mother didn't get along too well.

• Love 5
Just now, 7EasyPayments said:

Never !!!

Explanation: I ONLY like my french fries very crisp, cheese and/or gravy make them soggy.

I like raw cookie dough and cake batter.

Am I back in the club? 😂

But real poutine has cheese curds, gravy and fries.  Perfection!

• Love 2

I’m so over this episode that I checked the schedule for two weeks from now. Liz and the mother-daughter duo of Jen and Marissa. Who’s Liz? How are so many of these poundticipants so utterly unmemorable?

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Wow, we never see a normal size gurney on this show.

Wow, savage! I like that in a person.

4 minutes ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

Damn, there’s more white trash at that family reunion than the dumpster outside of a paper plate factory.

I’ll see myself out now...

Don't forget to grab your gasoline soaked drawers on the way out. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

God bless you. Out of 6 kids in my family I was the only one without dyslexia. My father was dyslexic too. So is my significant other. Be very proud of all you have accomplished! It is such a difficult problem to overcome.

Wow. Like I said, I didn't know why I couldn't read. I was always told I was stupid. Which I believed. I didn't understand how everyone else could read. I couldn't make sense of any of it. I figured maybe I was indeed too stupid. I was so embarrassed when my husband found out when we were dating.  He was so sweet and compassionate. He was impressed with how I managed to get along being unable to read. 

Lee is a big nasty fat ugly waste of space with a bad haircut. Rena needs to leave him. 

• Love 18
1 minute ago, Miracle Maxie said:

I’m so over this episode that I checked the schedule for two weeks from now. Liz and the mother-daughter duo of Jen and Marissa. Who’s Liz? How are so many of these poundticipants so utterly unmemorable?

They all start "melting" together............

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

...with their arms crossed! 

They probably only agreed to show up because TLC promised them checks.

Nothing was worse than the picnic for Bette Jo and Joshua.  A park shelter with 10 people.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, WhitneyWhit said:

Sorry I'm late, I ran into a sale on scooters and wigs and things got out of hand. How y'all doin?

I hear ya!  That happened to me just last week.  I tried to find the Janine scooter and wig models, but no such luck.

• LOL 9
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I'm watching online.  The Casper mattress commercial shows a man going to sleep fully clothed on a mattress with no sheets.  He'll be a poundticipant soon enough. 

Or  Hoarder or a Duggar.  Not sure what is worse.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Hmmm, I remember liz’s wig.

🤣

ETA it looked like an ungroomed yorkie. 

Edited by CringeWatcher
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

He looks incredibly feminine.  Hmmm.  He's got Rena right where he wants her, back home in Missouri.  Now he'll work on fattening her up to sabotage her skin removal.   Lee, why ain't you going to the hospital with Dad?  Aren't you there to care for him?  Turd.

PS. This would be a good time to remind your children how important good dental care is.  It's the first thing you notice.  If they expect good jobs, take care of them toofusses!

Or as my Daddy said, "Be true to your teeth or that'll be false to you".

• Useful 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
37 minutes ago, Carboncat said:

Hi everybody!  Have laptop in living room for Live Chat, and am home in time!  (I live on west coast, but local channel broadcasts @ 5:00.)! 

Lucky you!  Another west coaster here, but have to wait until 8 to watch it on Comcast.  But I "view" vicariously through my fellow east coast pounders.

• Love 3