Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Now We're Talking

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, slasherboy said:

Oh yeah!  I've got one of those!  :-)

Lol!

I haven't watched Supernatural in years but was happy to see Jensen and Jared on the show today... and no creepy Mrs. O. pawing at them. I wish they'd mentioned Jensen's role on Days of Our Lives back in the 90's. That was the first thing I saw him and I've been swooning ever since. *sigh*

• Love 2

So I think I have "busy mind," as Julie labeled Eve's condition.

Interesting.

Thanks, The Talk.

I look forward to researching this further. Guess I will be feeding more information into my already busy mind.

• Love 1

Monday, April 9

Felicity Huffman and William H. Macy discuss their new film “Krystal”; “Top Talker” Tony Award winner Leslie Odom, Jr. discusses his new book (n)

Tuesday, April 10

Actress Zooey Deschanel discusses the final season her show; chef Lorena Garcia; “Top Talker” Mo Rocca (CBS SUNDAY MORNING) (n)

Wednesday, April 11

Country music superstar and ACM Awards host Reba McEntire (n)

Thursday, April 12

Actor Neil Patrick Harris; “Top Talker” reality television star NeNe Leakes discusses her comedy tour (n)

Friday, April 13

Actress Helen Hunt discusses her film “The Miracle Season” (n)

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

Hi Jaded!  Didn't you mean to put this post in The View's week?  OOPS ... so sorry!!!

I thought I'd try it here too since CBS makes the guest list for the show easy to find.

• Love 2
On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 5:48 AM, Jaded said:

Monday, April 9

Felicity Huffman and William H. Macy discuss their new film “Krystal”; “Top Talker” Tony Award winner Leslie Odom, Jr. discusses his new book (n)

Tuesday, April 10

Actress Zooey Deschanel discusses the final season her show; chef Lorena Garcia; “Top Talker” Mo Rocca (CBS SUNDAY MORNING) (n)

Wednesday, April 11

Country music superstar and ACM Awards host Reba McEntire (n)

Thursday, April 12

Actor Neil Patrick Harris; “Top Talker” reality television star NeNe Leakes discusses her comedy tour (n)

Friday, April 13

Actress Helen Hunt discusses her film “The Miracle Season” (n)

Thanks for posting this week's schedule, Jaded! My cable guide had Helen Mirren listed for Friday instead of Helen Hunt for some reason.

It's been a while since Nene was last on the show, but I'm sure she'll pop in with lots of Kim/"WIG" shade... and I'm here for it. ;)

Has anyone noticed the female voice-over during some shows? It doesn't happen a lot, but there have been times when a voice that sounds a bit like Carrie Ann Inaba's replaces Julie's in the intro and in between commercial breaks. It's strange.

• Love 1

Yesterday when Julie began the story of Khloe K having to deal with her boyfriend cheating had the best statement I’ve heard thus far on the subject. She was talking about his being there for her labor and delivery. Julie went on to mention that she was given a ball, slightly smaller than a tennis ball, to squeeze when her contractions were coming on and painful. She said that Khloe should have a ball to squeeze during her contractions...one of Tristin's testicles. I about fell on the floor laughing and not to mention a little shocked that it came out of Julie’s mouth. 

• Love 10

Monday, April 16
Television host, model and author Tyra Banks and mother Carolyn London discuss their new book, Perfect Is Boring; “Top Talker” radio personality Big Boy (n)

Tuesday, April 17
Actress and director Aisha Tyler (CBS’ CRIMINAL MINDS) discusses her film “Axis” and guest co-hosts; “Top Talker” Keltie Knight (ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT); chef Lidia Bastianich discusses her new book, My American Dream, and cooks (n)

Wednesday, April 18
Actors Bill Hader and Henry Winkler discuss their new show; actor Adam Rodriguez (CBS’ CRIMINAL MINDS); “Top Talker” author and past winner of BIG BROTHER Derrick Levasseur discusses his cold case series (n)

Thursday, April 19
Comedian and actor Cedric “The Entertainer” discusses his comedy show; “Top Talker” digital staff editor Gerrad Hall (Entertainment Weekly) (n)

Friday, April 20
Actress Busy Philipps discusses her new comedy film, “I Feel Pretty”; actor Sebastian Stan discusses his new film, “Avengers: Infinity War” (n)

• Love 3

Yay Aisha! I didn't see one show last week. I've  been bored with the show. I looked at the guests listed last week and decided to pass. I don't  find Eve particularly interesting and thought about how much I missed Aisha at the table. Guest host is better than nothing. I feel like they need to change up hosts. Not merry go round like The View, but honestly the only one I miss when they are gone lately is Julie of all people.

• Love 3

YES! Our girl was back and it felt like she'd never left.

Sharon, STFU about Leah already. That woman is not thinking about you and has gone with her life after you (and Chenbot, though I still love ya, girl) backstabbed her and she had every right to write the truth about how much of an asshole you were and probably still are behind the scenes. Instead of staying in your feelings about it, try doing something more constructive like being introspective and trying to change your attitude. Of course hell would freeze over before that happens.

I laughed yesterday when Tyra's mom complained about one of her exes getting on her nerves because all he did was talk about himself. That's all Tyra did on her old talk show...

• Love 8
1 hour ago, rmcrae said:

Sharon, STFU about Leah already. That woman is not thinking about you and has gone with her life after you (and Chenbot, though I still love ya, girl) backstabbed her and she had every right to write the truth about how much of an asshole you were and probably still are behind the scenes. Instead of staying in your feelings about it, try doing something more constructive like being introspective and trying to change your attitude. Of course hell would freeze over before that happens.

I laughed yesterday when Tyra's mom complained about one of her exes getting on her nerves because all he did was talk about himself. That's all Tyra did on her old talk show...

I was appalled at Sharon smearing Leah like that.  She never misses an opportunity to slam Leah. It was unnecessary and cruel.  What a vile bitch, I loved Sheryl's expression.  She did not believe her assertions. 

Tyra pissed me off about what she said about the boycott for Starbucks.  Does she not know that boycotts were used by Black people to desegregate the south.  Its is not the first time that Starbucks has treated Black people horribly.  There are stories out there..

• Love 5
16 hours ago, rmcrae said:

I missed it. What did that bitch say about Leah?

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, rcc said:

I missed it. What did that bitch say about Leah?

She said that Leah treated the staff and the crew at the Talk like dirt. She was a bully and a horrible person. She never said her name, but, we all knew who she meant. I noticed that she does not attack Holly Robinson Peete. I have a theory about that..lol  Holly alluded to it on Wendy Williams, years ago..

• Love 5
22 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

I was appalled at Sharon smearing Leah like that.  She never misses an opportunity to slam Leah. It was unnecessary and cruel.  What a vile bitch, I loved Sheryl's expression.  She did not believe her assertions. 

Tyra pissed me off about what she said about the boycott for Starbucks.  Does she not know that boycotts were used by Black people to desegregate the south.  Its is not the first time that Starbucks has treated Black people horribly.  There are stories out there..

I also liked Aisha's joke about the bully being her. That shut Sharon up and allowed the adults to speak.

Tyra just talks to hear own voice most of the time. She was going on and on so much I was glad Eve interrupted her.

12 hours ago, msrachelj said:

has leah responded to sharon on f.b or elsewhere? i'd love to know what she said.

Not that I know of, but even if she'd seen it or someone brought it up to her on social media she wouldn't say anything. It's best to ignore that troll. She thrives on attention.

6 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

She said that Leah treated the staff and the crew at the Talk like dirt. She was a bully and a horrible person. She never said her name, but, we all knew who she meant. I noticed that she does not attack Holly Robinson Peete. I have a theory about that..lol  Holly alluded to it on Wendy Williams, years ago..

Tell me! I wanna know! Lol.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, rmcrae said:

I also liked Aisha's joke about the bully being her. That shut Sharon up and allowed the adults to speak.

Tyra just talks to hear own voice most of the time. She was going on and on so much I was glad Eve interrupted her.

Not that I know of, but even if she'd seen it or someone brought it up to her on social media she wouldn't say anything. It's best to ignore that troll. She thrives on attention.

Tell me! I wanna know! Lol.

Holly basically said that Sharon felt that Holly did not know her place, as a woman of color....It was Wendy that prompted her to say that.. Holly even said that her kids had asked her why does Sharon hate her so much.  So, the kids had heard all of the crap that Sharon had said about her and Leah..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 4

Sharon is probably the bitch to everyone behind the scenes. I wish she would "know her place" and the "Mrs. O" bullshit would stop. She doesn't deserve anyone's respect and should stay home and babysit that weirdo husband of hers and this show can replace her with someone decent.

• Love 10
On 4/17/2018 at 11:24 PM, rmcrae said:

It was so great to have her back.  The audience agreed by giving her awesome applause that went on for a while.  She is missed.  

• Love 7

I loved seeing the Irwin’s on the show today to promote wildlife and honor the 10th anniversary of Steve Irwin’s untimely demise. Terry has been a wonderful mother and raised 2 good kids. 

Yeah for Sharon O to have donated one of Ozzy’s guitars for the auction to raise money for their wildlife fund. 

• Love 4
On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 1:55 PM, Mindthinkr said:

I loved seeing the Irwin’s on the show today to promote wildlife and honor the 10th anniversary of Steve Irwin’s untimely demise. Terry has been a wonderful mother and raised 2 good kids. 

Yeah for Sharon O to have donated one of Ozzy’s guitars for the auction to raise money for their wildlife fund. 

Agreed. Robert sounded adorable imitating the way we Americans say "water".

7 hours ago, Tosia said:

I love Barry Manilow .  He's just awesome. 

He can barely open his mouth though from all the botox/ surgery.  You don't need it, Barry!

It makes you wonder what magic mirror some people look in that makes them 1) get all this unnecessary work/fillers done and 2) think they look great after they get it.

• Love 3

Monday, April 30

THE TALK’s Annual Daytime Emmy “After-Party” with exclusive appearances from many of the night’s biggest winners (n)

Tuesday, May 1

Actress Pauley Perrette discusses her final episodes of NCIS on CBS; “Top Talker” Nancy O’Dell (ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT) (n)

Wednesday, May 2

Oscar Award-winner Anjelica Huston discusses her new film “The Cleanse”; actress and comedian Alexandra Wentworth discusses her new book, Go Ask Ali, and guest co-hosts; “Top Talker” entertainment online correspondent Paigion Walker (n)

Thursday, May 3

Actor Jerry O’Connell discusses his guest-starring role on CBS’ THE BIG BANG THEORY; “Top Talker” radio personality Big Boy (n)

Friday, May 4

GRAMMY Award-winner Michael Bolton discusses his new film documentary “American Dream: Detroit” (n)

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, Medicine Crow said:

I wish I could be happy for them, but as long as Mrs. O. is sitting at the table & spewing her vitriol, no congratulations from me!!!

The red she-beast wasn't at the awards last night. They joked that it was because (a whole bunch of names they all rattled off) had restraining orders against her ordering her not to come within 100ft of them.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

I wish I could be happy for them, but as long as Mrs. O. is sitting at the table & spewing her vitriol, no congratulations from me!!!

On the plus side they won for Aisha's last season.

I was happy to see The Real win for best hosts (no Mrs. O types on there, thankfully) and their reaction was adorable. They've come a long, long way and deserve their success.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, rmcrae said:

I was happy to see The Real win for best hosts (no Mrs. O types on there, thankfully) and their reaction was adorable. They've come a long, long way and deserve their success.

I've never watched The Real ... maybe I'll give it a whirl!!!

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, Medicine Crow said:

Honestly, I cannot believe it won anything, much less "Best Hosts." I've watched it and think of it as a second-rate talk show. 

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, rmcrae said:

That's a good point about The Talk winning for Aisha's last season. I was glad that The Real won without Tamar being a host. I'm sure she thought the show would crumble away without her. As long as The View didn't get rewarded for their most recent co-host selections The Real winning didn't bother me.

Edited by Jaded
Cat made me enter my original post too early.
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

I like their authenticity and they bring a different type of energy.  Tamar was the worst. She brought a negative vibe to the show. Plus, her plastic surgeries were off-putting...

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Blissfool said:

Honestly, I cannot believe it won anything, much less "Best Hosts." I've watched it and think of it as a second-rate talk show. 

To be fair, all the otber shows nominated, including The Talk and The View are second-rate talk shows.

• Love 3
22 hours ago, Jaded said:

That's a good point about The Talk winning for Aisha's last season. I was glad that The Real won without Tamar being a host. I'm sure she thought the show would crumble away without her. As long as The View didn't get rewarded for their most recent co-host selections The Real winning didn't bother me.

11 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

I like their authenticity and they bring a different type of energy.  Tamar was the worst. She brought a negative vibe to the show. Plus, her plastic surgeries were off-putting...

Same here. I can't deny that Tamar could make me laugh, but one of her biggest downfalls was not being a team player and stamping all over differing opinions. I also didn't like the way she shaded Jeannie all the time. That girl could say the sky was blue and Tamar would roll her eyes and scream that it was purple just to be mean. Good riddance.

8 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

Did anyone else have problems understanding most of what Pauley Perrette was saying?  She was all over the place, speed talking and mumbling.  It’s almost like she was on drugs. 

I didn't pay much attention to her interview but looked up and saw one of the tweets at the bottom of the screen from a fan who said she loved NCIS since it first started when he/she was five and I felt old. I was a junior in HS then. Time flies...

• Love 1

Only saw a small part of the show, yesterday. Mainly for Ali who slightly smacked down Mrs O.

Sarah never disappoints, in a good way. Love her.

Sheryl seemed to be badly acting regarding Ye. Agree with her sentiments however.

The rest meh.

PS: Anjelica H. Still got it going on.

• Love 2
(edited)

Eve was on fire yesterday, repudiating, Kanye's, hateful, ignorant, statements about slavery. I had never seen her so animated and vocal before. Kanye really hit a nerve..

I loved how she told the younger generation, to not listen, to Kanye anymore, but, to listen to rappers, like Nas and Kendrick Lamar who are about uplifting Black people and culture through their art. Well done! Eve..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 8

Monday, May 7

Television and comedy icon Carol Burnett discusses her new television series; “Top Talker” radio personality Shelley Wade (n)

Tuesday, May 8

Actor Tom Selleck (CBS’ BLUE BLOODS); “Top Talker” Kevin Frazier (“Entertainment Tonight”) (n)

Wednesday, May 9

Television host and author Gayle King (CBS News’ CBS THIS MORNING) discusses her new book “Note to Self” (n)

Thursday, May 10

Actress and author Mayim Bialik (CBS’ THE BIG BANG THEORY) discusses her new book “Boying Up” (n)

Friday, May 11

Actor Ralph Macchio discusses his new web series “Cobra Kai” based on “The Karate Kid” film series; actor Jason George (n)

• Love 3

I missed today's show. Did they talk about Gayle's comments about the new Charlie Rose allegations or are they saving it for when she comes on Wednesday?

40 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

I’ve noticed no wedding ring on Sara lately. I can’t find anything recent about her and  Linda. She usually wears others as well though too. Pregnant?

Pregnancy wouldn’t be my guess. Perhaps a stone came out of it and it’s in for repairs. I’m hopeful it’s just a temporary non-issue. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Thanks @Mindthinkr! Let’s go with that. I like them both so I’m hoping it’s a repair. Pretty sure Sara said no more babies but ya never know so I threw it out there as a maybe.☺️

Edited by FairyDusted
I can usually spell
  • Love 3
On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 9:25 PM, Medicine Crow said:

I watched today because Mayim Bialik was guesting & noticed that Sheryl is looking particularly svelte.  Did my eyes deceive me?

No, your eyes were on-point. It's even more noticeable when she wears shorter, straight wigs.

I'm excited to see Jane Fonda next week. Sharon better not be hanging all over her with her tacky self.

• Love 4