Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Now We're Talking

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Apprentice79 said:

I was like come on Sara, answer that question.  

She never answers questions that are personal or have anything to do with her sexuality. She’s not as forthcoming as the others and Julie is close behind her. Since they are the big producers it is my assumption that the others do to keep their seats at the table. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

She never answers questions that are personal or have anything to do with her sexuality. She’s not as forthcoming as the others and Julie is close behind her. Since they are the big producers it is my assumption that the others do to keep their seats at the table. 

I find it annoying.  She is on a talk show for a reason. If she did not want, to answer personal questions, then, she should have remained behind the scenes.. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I laughed a lot at the vagina conversation. Poor Sara was so uncomfortable. 

I couldn’t watch the Snapchat of the kids in Kansas City kicking a cat like a football. That would have screwed with my mind (nightmares) for days. It reminded me of a childhood incident. Well two but you really don’t want to read about them. 

I also thought that it was a creepy thought that Tom Cruise was a babysitter for Bryce Dallas Howard. Glad he was just the “court jester”. 

i didn't watch the cat video. tried to search on f.b. , some said this video is old and the cat was found deceased, others don't say what happened. i wonder. besides that , i hope they can i.d. this punk and soon drop kicks him or worse. piece of shit. animal abuse perpetrators need to go to jail. i urge everyone to write their reps for better protection for animals and consequences for abusers.

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, msrachelj said:

i didn't watch the cat video. tried to search on f.b. , some said this video is old and the cat was found deceased, others don't say what happened. i wonder. besides that , i hope they can i.d. this punk and soon drop kicks him or worse. piece of shit. animal abuse perpetrators need to go to jail. i urge everyone to write their reps for better protection for animals and consequences for abusers.

Google it. It’s out there. The “old” video is of some kids dragging a cat behind a Jeep causing its death. They were sentenced to 4 years in jail. You’d think these new...azzholes would have learned from that and not shot a cat over a goalpost with their foot. It unconscionable. Google cat, torture, Snapchat, Kansas City. 

P.S. Why aren’t there rules about posting these types of things....yes, I get first amendment rights but what about the rights of a living harmless creature? 

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Google it. It’s out there. The “old” video is of some kids dragging a cat behind a Jeep causing its death. They were sentenced to 4 years in jail. You’d think these new...azzholes would have learned from that and not shot a cat over a goalpost with their foot. It unconscionable. Google cat, torture, Snapchat, Kansas City. 

P.S. Why aren’t there rules about posting these types of things....yes, I get first amendment rights but what about the rights of a living harmless creature? 

Animal cruelty is the prelude to preying on the ultimate animal: a human being.. 

• Love 5
13 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I laughed a lot at the vagina conversation. Poor Sara was so uncomfortable.

I couldn’t watch the Snapchat of the kids in Kansas City kicking a cat like a football. That would have screwed with my mind (nightmares) for days. It reminded me of a childhood incident. Well two but you really don’t want to read about them.

I also thought that it was a creepy thought that Tom Cruise was a babysitter for Bryce Dallas Howard. Glad he was just the “court jester”.

My husband was in the room while I was watching, poor guy had to hear vagina, vagina, vagina. Sara did look very uncomfortable.

I was fast forwarding and unfortunately saw the kick, I didn't know it was a cat. That was just evil.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

i agree, how do you contact whoever runs snap chat? i barely know what that is! i want to complain to them.

12 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I can’t remember which host said it but they stated that this was sociopathic behavior. Sadly I do believe it’s a harbinger of worst to come from said person(s). 

it definitely is. we need stricter laws. 

• Love 2
(edited)

everyone, please tell your friends to go to snapchat contact us and let them know they need to do do a better job of policing the site for abuse and death videos. 

i tried to contact them thru the support section and it wouldn't go thru. it said "this is awkward, we can't find what you are looking for" if anyone knows of a phone number or other way to contact them, let me know.

update, i was able to email them thru their contact page. i am sickened by  this. 

Edited by msrachelj
add
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I think Sara shares a lot on the show, about herself and her relationships. She doesn't have to give out details, and we shouldn't expect it. Julie also talks about her son, and her husband, without oversharing.  I think Sara is the most open at times, about herself. I have a lot of respect for her, because she isn't a gregarious person, so this show has been tough.  She's gone way beyond being little Darlene.

• Love 5

It's strange that Perez Hilton was there to talk about Demi Love to since they have a long-standing feud.

I've often suspected that the daily Top Talker is just someone who happens to be on set or nearby, producers drag them in and hand him a card with the topic they should bring up. 

44 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

It's strange that Perez Hilton was there to talk about Demi Love to since they have a long-standing feud.

I've often suspected that the daily Top Talker is just someone who happens to be on set or nearby, producers drag them in and hand him a card with the topic they should bring up. 

Who hasn't had a feud with that guy? I never liked him and was glad he'd stopped coming on the show. Until today anyway.

Most of their Top Talkers are regulars like Kevin Frazier, Ellen K., Sean Valentine, etc. or people who have something to promote and it ties in with the question they pose.

I know I should know better, but WTF was Raven wearing? She looked so nice the first time she was on but today? No, ma'am. 

• Love 1

Monday, June 25                            
Rapper and actor Tip “T.I.” Harris discusses his new television series and film “Ant-Man and the Wasp”; “Top Talker” managing editor Janee Bolden (Bossip); television personality Carrie Ann Inaba guest co-hosts (n)

Tuesday, June 26
Television personality Howie Mandel; “Top Talker” YouTube personality and vlogger Jackelyn Shultz; television personality Carrie Ann Inaba guest co-hosts (n)

Wednesday, June 27
Actor Bradley Whitford; “Top Talker” radio personality Ellen K; Carrie Ann Inaba guest co-hosts (n)

Thursday, June 28
 Singer-songwriter Bebe Rexha discusses her new album “Expectations” and performs; “Top Talker” Nancy O’Dell (“Entertainment Tonight”); actress Jordana Brewster guest co-hosts (n)

Friday, June 29
Actor John Stamos; THE TALK’s Summertime Santa: Outdoor Entertaining giveaways presented by James O'Halloran (CBS’ THE PRICE IS RIGHT); actress Anna Camp guest co-hosts (n)

• Love 2
(edited)

Oh Lord, we were blessed with a Sharon-free week only to face a new week with her poor moderating. Does she think the "oh dear, I'm not sure how to pronounce the most basic of words" shtick is cute or something? Girl, take your deranged schoolmarm getup and go back to wherever you were last week.

I agree with them that Heather Locklear is in desperate need of professional help, but not from Dr. $hill.

I'd like to know who does the voice-over when Julie's away. It kind of sounds like Carrie Ann and Ellen K., but it's not either of them. Hmm.

Edited by rmcrae
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, rmcrae said:

Oh Lord, we were blessed with a Sharon-free week only to face a new week with her poor moderating. Does she think the "oh dear, I'm not sure how to pronounce the most basic of words" shtick is cute or something? Girl, take your deranged schoolmarm getup and go back to wherever you were last week.

I agree with them that Heather Locklear is in desperate need of professional help, but not from Dr. $hill.

I'd like to know who does the voice-over when Julie's away. It kind of sounds like Carrie Ann and Ellen K., but it's not either of them. Hmm.

agree with all of this. sharon sounds like a high pitched witch and illiterate to boot. why oh why is she there? she sounds like she's been drinking or medicated most of the time. 

heather locklear needs serious help and not from dr. shill. you are so right. he is disgusting and does he even have a degree. can't stand him and his plastic wife.

is that a disguised roseanne reboot that is coming in the fall? they must have figured away around roseanne's part in the show and the money from it. so happy. hope it is good.

• Love 4

the video on today's show with the woman speaking to the gardener in a terrible & racist manner: this looked staged. you know of course this goes on all ...the...time..but in this case, to me, it looked like the woman was a acting (badly) looked at the camera etc. it just seems she was really too brave to be calling him a rapist to his face etc. i'm just getting so skeptical of things, on both sides, since it's so easy to film anything today to get a point across.

that being said, if it was real, my apologies to the gardener. something just looked off to me, did anyone else think so or was i imagining things?

and the thomas markle piece, she said he was a drinker, hide the booze. do we know this to be true. i kinda feel sorry for this guy, it seems he is getting bad advice on this whole his daughter is not part of the royal family thing.

and sharon. you suck. you can't talk, you can't get a point across or speak a paragraph without seeing a fool. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, msrachelj said:

agree with all of this. sharon sounds like a high pitched witch and illiterate to boot. why oh why is she there? she sounds like she's been drinking or medicated most of the time. 

heather locklear needs serious help and not from dr. shill. you are so right. he is disgusting and does he even have a degree. can't stand him and his plastic wife.

is that a disguised roseanne reboot that is coming in the fall? they must have figured away around roseanne's part in the show and the money from it. so happy. hope it is good.

I saw a commercial with Robin peddling some "anti-aging" cream and I didn't know whether to laugh or shake my head. She looked so much better before that bad work. Back to Shill, it nauseated me when they applauded him for "helping" (more like "exploiting") Shelley Duvall last year. He's just gross.

I didn't watch the first Roseanne reboot, but I do hope the upcoming one is successful. It'll go to the show that the show can move on without her and her idiocy.

8 hours ago, msrachelj said:

the video on today's show with the woman speaking to the gardener in a terrible & racist manner: this looked staged. you know of course this goes on all ...the...time..but in this case, to me, it looked like the woman was a acting (badly) looked at the camera etc. it just seems she was really too brave to be calling him a rapist to his face etc. i'm just getting so skeptical of things, on both sides, since it's so easy to film anything today to get a point across.

that being said, if it was real, my apologies to the gardener. something just looked off to me, did anyone else think so or was i imagining things?

and the thomas markle piece, she said he was a drinker, hide the booze. do we know this to be true. i kinda feel sorry for this guy, it seems he is getting bad advice on this whole his daughter is not part of the royal family thing.

and sharon. you suck. you can't talk, you can't get a point across or speak a paragraph without seeing a fool. 

The video seemed legit to me, but I'll have to watch it again. It's possible that it was either staged on both sides or the woman's. It wouldn't be the first time someone's faked something for attention unfortunately.

When Sharon said that I thought "Takes one to know one!" She's the last person to run off at the mouth about anyone having issues with alcohol or other substances.

I hate to say it, but with the way she's spiraling down I would not be surprised if the next time we hear about Heather Locklear it'll be news about her death. That whole situation is so bleak.

• Love 2

Sharon can't even keep her stories straight. Today she said the last time she had "rage" was 3 years ago when she threw her Sia Halloween wig out the window (probably drunk again) , but earlier this season she talked about verbally abusing one of the young staff members. Anyway, she's a disgusting, miserable person. Not like we didn't know that already. Lol.

Sanaa Lathan rocked that shaved head look quite beautifully. Too bad the same can't be said of everyone. *cough*TAMAR BRAXTON*cough*

• Love 10
On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 10:54 PM, rmcrae said:

Sharon can't even keep her stories straight. Today she said the last time she had "rage" was 3 years ago when she threw her Sia Halloween wig out the window (probably drunk again) , but earlier this season she talked about verbally abusing one of the young staff members. Anyway, she's a disgusting, miserable person. Not like we didn't know that already. Lol.

Sanaa Lathan rocked that shaved head look quite beautifully. Too bad the same can't be said of everyone. *cough*TAMAR BRAXTON*cough*

Sanaa looked gorgeous and she got her looks from her dad. He is still a handsome man. 

Tamar looks awful, due to her bad plastic surgeries. Yikes!

• Love 4
16 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

Sheryl is looking better & better!!!  Good for her!!

She does look fantastic! So happy she is taking care of herself. Love her humor.

• Love 5

I soooo appreciate Julie after having the red headed menace host several shows. Why the hell do they let Sharon host? The audience apparently finds her funny, but I don't. 

• Love 7
5 hours ago, nokat said:

I soooo appreciate Julie after having the red headed menace host several shows. Why the hell do they let Sharon host? The audience apparently finds her funny, but I don't. 

I think that Sara or Sheryl should moderate, when Julie is not there.   Aisha was the best and I dare say, she was even better than Julie. Aisha just elevated the show with her brilliance.

• Love 11
10 minutes ago, Medicine Crow said:

Sharon was pathetic as moderator today!!!

I lost interest in the show today for that exact reason. I did like the interview with Whitney’s SIL/Manager however. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

Sharon was pathetic as moderator today!!!

You'd think Sharon would be sick of attempting to read "See Spot Run" from the TelePrompTer and pass the moderating job over to Sara or Sheryl, but that ego and never ending need for all eyes to be on her  always wins out unfortunately. I wish she'd fall asleep like the Dormouse in Alice in Wonderland so we don't have to hear her nonsense.  

8 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I lost interest in the show today for that exact reason. I did like the interview with Whitney’s SIL/Manager however. 

I liked Evangeline Lilly's interview too. I never watched Lost but have seen some of Evangeline's other interviews and she seems like a sweet, down to earth lady.

Speaking of Whitney, I saw a clip from the documentary of Whitney and her mom Cissy complaining about other artists with little vocal ability. I already knew about Whitney shading Paula Abdul, but I was disgusted at Cissy calling Janet Jackson a bitch. Say what you want about Janet's voice, but she is not only a hard worker, she's such a sweetheart too. She didn't deserve that. Cissy always struck me as a miserable person anyway. 

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

You'd think Sharon would be sick of attempting to read "See Spot Run" from the TelePrompTer and pass the moderating job over to Sara or Sheryl, but that ego and never ending need for all eyes to be on her  always wins out unfortunately. I wish she'd fall asleep like the Dormouse in Alice in Wonderland so we don't have to hear her nonsense.  

I liked Evangeline Lilly's interview too. I never watched Lost but have seen some of Evangeline's other interviews and she seems like a sweet, down to earth lady.

Speaking of Whitney, I saw a clip from the documentary of Whitney and her mom Cissy complaining about other artists with little vocal ability. I already knew about Whitney shading Paula Abdul, but I was disgusted at Cissy calling Janet Jackson a bitch. Say what you want about Janet's voice, but she is not only a hard worker, she's such a sweetheart too. She didn't deserve that. Cissy always struck me as a miserable person anyway. 

I used to adore her, but I've had a snoot-full of her & her kin!!!  Just sayin'.

• Love 7
(edited)
10 hours ago, rmcrae said:

Don't forget she is also very homophobic.  I was appalled by her comments against Gay people, even, Oprah was taken aback by her vociferousness. I know people of that generation are not very open-minded, but, it really pissed me off.  I also found her to be an indifferent mother and grandmother, it made no sense to me that she never had a real relationship with Whitney's daughter. I think all of that contributed to the girl's premature death.  

10 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

I used to adore her, but I've had a snoot-full of her & her kin!!!  Just sayin'.

There is something so disingenuous about the sister-in-law, she seems very greedy, always trying, to make a buck off, of Whitney's legacy.  I hated that reality show that they did, after Whitney's death. It rubbed me the wrong way.  

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 7

Is watching today's show. Carrie Anne could moderate, she's good. I kind of have a love/hate thing with Eva's hair. She's beautiful so it doesn't matter. Someone already said earlier how good Sheryl looks. She's gone through so much. Now she's making me tear up again. Wants to set her up with my ex, he's all about separate houses and money and good sex.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, nokat said:

Is watching today's show. Carrie Anne could moderate, she's good. I kind of have a love/hate thing with Eva's hair. She's beautiful so it doesn't matter. Someone already said earlier how good Sheryl looks. She's gone through so much. Now she's making me tear up again. Wants to set her up with my ex, he's all about separate houses and money and good sex.

Sheryl has had a rough life and I want her to be happy.  She has been through it and I understand her need, to have become a comedienne. I love her a lot.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Don't forget she is also very homophobic.  I was appalled by her comments against Gay people, even, Oprah was taken aback by her vociferousness. I know people of that generation are not very open-minded, but, it really pissed me off.  I also found her to be an indifferent mother and grandmother, it made no sense to me that she never had a real relationship with Whitney's daughter. I think all of that contributed to the girl's premature death.  

There is something so disingenuous about the sister-in-law, she seems very greedy, always trying, to make a buck off, of Whitney's legacy.  I hated that reality show that they did, after Whitney's death. It rubbed me the wrong way.  

It's been said that Cissy lived vicariously through Whitney in regards to her music career and it would certainly seem that way. If I'm not mistaken I think Whitney was closer to her father and he showed her more affection.

Pat's whisper voice is so affected. I didn't watch it but I wasn't surprised to hear that Vivica Fox played her in Bobbi Kristina's biopic since she speaks softly sometimes too. I also didn't watch the reality show but remember the commercials and it was distasteful watching them cash in on Whitney's passing. The woman had been dead for a few months, but the family was more interested in lining their pockets. SMH.

2 hours ago, nokat said:

I don't usually like the multi-colored hair, but I don't mind it on Eve. As long she stays away from off the wall colors like green, purple and orange. Lol.

I was glad that Patricia Clarkson (I loved to hate her when she played Halle Berry's evil stepmother in Queen) said she was star struck over Carrie Anne and not Sharon. The less Mrs. O ass kissing, the better.

• Love 4
(edited)

One of today's topics was how do you stay feeling young?  Sheryl, being Sheryl, said by sleeping with younger men!

THEEEEEEEEEN.....

Sharon insults women that sleep with younger men by saying that women who do that make themselves look so old and other nonsense. 

Awkward!

I'm sure that Sharon purposefully throws these personal offensive remarks then acts all innocent and unaware of whom she might have offended (in this case Sheryl, sitting 2 feet from her).

ETA: i thought Sharon was going to say that she stays feeling young "by having plastic surgery, darling!"  I can appreciate self-deprecating humor. But no, she had to throw stones.

Edited by Blissfool
  • Love 8

Today they were discussing the boys trapped in the cave in Thailand and the rescue efforts. Sheryl was trying to bring some comic relief by assuming that all will go well that this would make a good movie. I dropped my jaw when Julie said that 2 of Angelina’s children could star in it and she could direct. What? I’m sure Brad wants to relocate to Thailand for a few months so he can see his brood....not. I’m praying all goes well in the continuing relief effort and hope that someday a movie with a happy ending can be made. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Today they were discussing the boys trapped in the cave in Thailand and the rescue efforts. Sheryl was trying to bring some comic relief by assuming that all will go well that this would make a good movie. I dropped my jaw when Julie said that 2 of Angelina’s children could star in it and she could direct. What? I’m sure Brad wants to relocate to Thailand for a few months so he can see his brood....not. I’m praying all goes well in the continuing relief effort and hope that someday a movie with a happy ending can be made. 

Same here.

Any no Sharon day is a good day (I got nervous when I heard the Carrie Anne/Ellen K sound-a-like instead of Julie during the intro), but today's show felt pre-taped despite being new. I turned it off before Kevin Hart's interview.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, rmcrae said:

Same here.

Any no Sharon day is a good day (I got nervous when I heard the Carrie Anne/Ellen K sound-a-like instead of Julie during the intro), but today's show felt pre-taped despite being new. I turned it off before Kevin Hart's interview.

I notice a lot of people have disdain for Kevin Hart. Do you find him distasteful because he is a cheater? I did notice today that he is very tiny... 

• Love 2
(edited)

Expressway is an easy coast term? In Texas, we use expressway, freeway, and highway interchangeably.

In other news, I would NEVER share an ice cream with a dog, or any animal, or most humans. 

Guess what everybody, we got another Jada/Will Smith story today. 

Edited by Blissfool
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

I notice a lot of people have disdain for Kevin Hart. Do you find him distasteful because he is a cheater? I did notice today that he is very tiny... 

No, it's not that. I'm just ambivalent about him. It's shitty what he did cheating on his then pregnant wife, but karma paid her a visit since she was creeping with Kevin while he was married to his ex-wife. Damn those cheating Kevs! ;)

3 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

Expressway is an easy coast term? In Texas, we use expressway, freeway, and highway interchangeably.

In other news, I would NEVER share an ice cream with a dog, or any animal, or most humans. 

Fellow Texan here! I love animals but I'd never share my food with them either. Or let them lick me in the mouth. :( 

Today's show was a lot better than yesterday to me. Gloria Estefan is really down to earth and funny. Especially when she teases her husband for getting names wrong and his forgetfulness. One time she said they'd separately gone to a bar and Emilio kept making googly eyes at her from another table and after awhile he walked over to her "recognized" who she was and said "I thought you looked familiar!"

• Love 5
On 7/10/2018 at 1:49 AM, Apprentice79 said:

i can't explain it but i'm not liking him as much as i once did. maybe it's temporary. though i must say. he was hysterical in "jumanji, welcome to the jungle". the entire cast was perfect. entertaining funny movie.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Blissfool said:

Guess what everybody, we got another Jada/Will Smith story today. 

i always assumed it was. we never say freeway. i guess freeway is more of a west coast term.  i would never share the same bite of food with my pets. break  a piece off, spoon a bit of ice  cream , yes. i'm not a big germaphobe but cats clean themselves and dogs lick their butts and eat poop. nuff said.

what is it with all the jada and will love? i like them alright but it's getting to be excessive. also, i was shocked when she was talking about how sex isn't a big matter in marriage after a while , whatever it was, i can't remember. weren't these two always bragging about how much they do it? !

• Love 5
(edited)

Eve did a good job, moderating, for Julie today, much better, than the self-important clown that sits in the middle of the table.  Eve is getting comfortable more and more. I like her a lot. I think that she has a lot of chemistry with Julie and Sheryl. I don't know if she has any with Sara. Mrs. O is irrelevant, as far as I am concern..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, msrachelj said:

i always assumed it was. we never say freeway. i guess freeway is more of a west coast term.  i would never share the same bite of food with my pets. break  a piece off, spoon a bit of ice  cream , yes. i'm not a big germaphobe but cats clean themselves and dogs lick their butts and eat poop. nuff said.

what is it with all the jada and will love? i like them alright but it's getting to be excessive. also, i was shocked when she was talking about how sex isn't a big matter in marriage after a while , whatever it was, i can't remember. weren't these two always bragging about how much they do it? !

They sure were, but maybe they meant sex with each other isn't a big matter in their marriage since they *ALLEGEDLY* swing. But you didn't hear it from me. *sips her tea*

7 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Eve did a good job, moderating, for Julie today, much better, than the self-important clown that sits in the middle of the table.  Eve is getting comfortable more and more. I like her a lot. I think that she has a lot of chemistry with Julie and Sheryl. I don't know if she has any with Sara. Mrs. O is irrelevant, as far as I am concern..

I was surprised to see Eve take over the moderating seat and pleasantly so. She's grown quite a bit from being sheepish to speaking up and sharing her piece.

Sharon, yes, the model who wants to do another photo shoot around sharks despite being bitten by one is less than smart (to put it mildly), but to call her a "silly old cow"? Girl, that's your name.

I felt so sad for Carrie Anne when she mentioned being molested by a family friend and even more so when she said the person is still a family friend. How screwed up is that!  

• Love 8
34 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

I was surprised to see Eve take over the moderating seat and pleasantly so. She's grown quite a bit from being sheepish to speaking up and sharing her piece.

Sharon, yes, the model who wants to do another photo shoot around sharks despite being bitten by one is less than smart (to put it mildly), but to call her a "silly old cow"? Girl, that's your name.

I felt so sad for Carrie Anne when she mentioned being molested by a family friend and even more so when she said the person is still a family friend. How screwed up is that!  

Yes, Eve has grown in her role & I'm quite enjoying her contribution(s).

Sharon's the only "silly old cow" I'm aware of.

... and, and, and, her Mom doesn't acknowledge her experience (or pain).  Too bad!!!

• Love 6
11 hours ago, rmcrae said:

They sure were, but maybe they meant sex with each other isn't a big matter in their marriage since they *ALLEGEDLY* swing. But you didn't hear it from me. *sips her tea*

Rumor has it that both Will and Jada like to have assignations with members of the same sex.  

• Love 4
23 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

Yes, Eve has grown in her role & I'm quite enjoying her contribution(s).

Sharon's the only "silly old cow" I'm aware of.

... and, and, and, her Mom doesn't acknowledge her experience (or pain).  Too bad!!!

When Carrie Anne mentioned that it reminded me of a story Oprah told about her own situation. One of her abusers was her father's brother and it's possible that he could've fathered the baby Oprah lost when she was a teenager. Anyway many years ago she went to visit her father at his home and offered to cook breakfast for everyone. The same uncle who abused her popped his head in the kitchen and told Oprah to fry his egg over easy and she sat at that table with that monster. Her father knew he was coming over and didn't tell Oprah and the minute the uncle left she told her dad that if he ever did anything like that to her again she'd cut all ties with him.

12 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Rumor has it that both Will and Jada like to have assignations with members of the same sex.  

I heard that too. But I didn't hear that from you! ;)

I know I wasn't the only one who wanted to reach through the screen and beat the shit out of those teenagers who tormented and slapped the 1 year old and the dad who swung his son around like a human baseball bat. It hurts my heart and boils my blood to see things like that, but a part of me is glad that the teens were stupid enough to post what they did on social media since they got caught and that baby's suffering was over. As for the POS that calls himself a father, never should've been let out on bail. Keep his sorry ass in jail and he'll get exactly what he deserves when he goes to the slammer. They don't take too kindly to child abusers.

• Love 5

(paraphrasing)

Sharon: Celebrities that post their vacation pictures online are showing off and they're really not that happy.

Me (remembering that Eve posted vacation photos on Instagram last month): Damn! this lady insults her cohosts right to their faces on a daily basis and gets away with it! She's so GOOOOD at being bad!

• Love 5
15 hours ago, rmcrae said:

When Carrie Anne mentioned that it reminded me of a story Oprah told about her own situation. One of her abusers was her father's brother and it's possible that he could've fathered the baby Oprah lost when she was a teenager. Anyway many years ago she went to visit her father at his home and offered to cook breakfast for everyone. The same uncle who abused her popped his head in the kitchen and told Oprah to fry his egg over easy and she sat at that table with that monster. Her father knew he was coming over and didn't tell Oprah and the minute the uncle left she told her dad that if he ever did anything like that to her again she'd cut all ties with him.

I heard that too. But I didn't hear that from you! ;)

I know I wasn't the only one who wanted to reach through the screen and beat the shit out of those teenagers who tormented and slapped the 1 year old and the dad who swung his son around like a human baseball bat. It hurts my heart and boils my blood to see things like that, but a part of me is glad that the teens were stupid enough to post what they did on social media since they got caught and that baby's suffering was over. As for the POS that calls himself a father, never should've been let out on bail. Keep his sorry ass in jail and he'll get exactly what he deserves when he goes to the slammer. They don't take too kindly to child abusers.

If I were Oprah I would have walked out. Every time I hear Oprah criticized I remember her terrible childhood and father. Also she worked hard to get where she is today.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, rcc said:

If I were Oprah I would have walked out. Every time I hear Oprah criticized I remember her terrible childhood and father. Also she worked hard to get where she is today.

Agreed. She said she was in shock when the uncle showed up since she'd avoided him ever since the abuse stopped, but as soon as he left she put her foot down and let her dad know what's what. She credits her dad for teaching her about hard work and taking care of her money and said he's the most honorable man she knows, but more than a few of his actions show he doesn't think she's an honorable woman between that stunt and talking to Kitty Kelly when she wrote that little "tell-all" (that didn't tell much of anything) that came and went. It's great that Oprah found the half-sister she didn't know she had. Finally a family member that isn't begging for money and vengefully talking to the rags if she doesn't.

TPTB, I know today was a taped show but from now you'd better make sure Sharon doesn't "moderate" the next time Julie's gone. Sheryl should do it next.

• Love 5

I’d be ok with Sheryl or Eve again but Mrs O is just too much. In speech patterns, decibels, and jestures. The moderator should have a certain decorum or control to keep things running smoothly. 

• Love 8