Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E16: Meet Rinna Jayne

• Start Topic

Lisa Rinna, Kyle, Teddi, and Dorit discover an article that exposes Camile’s duplicity; while planning a Halloween bash, Kyle faces her worst fear; Dorit and Teddi battle the urge to confront Camille; Lisa Rinna makes a move that shocks everyone.

Airs 5/28/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

• Love 1

Is Rinna’s whole beef with LVP stemmed from LVP allegedly encouraging her to talk about Yolanda having Munchausen’s and wanting Yolanda’s illness to be the storyline? 

I’m trying to understand why years later she’d want the “united front against LVP.”

• Love 14
34 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Is Rinna’s whole beef with LVP stemmed from LVP allegedly encouraging her to talk about Yolanda having Munchausen’s and wanting Yolanda’s illness to be the storyline? 

I’m trying to understand why years later she’d want the “united front against LVP.”

It’s about seeing how LVP’s manipulation game works to divide and conquer, knowing the feeling of having been used in it, and wanting accountability/justice.

• Love 16
3 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Rinna has brought up MunchenHausenFrackin gate a couple of times this season.

She holds grudges too. Apparently. 

angry jon snow GIF by Game of Thrones

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

I don't doubt that Rinna will "make nice" with Kim, she may even offer up another stuffed bunny olive branch. I think, even at her worst, Kim can see through bullshit (at least the way Rinna serves it up). 

My prediction is, Rinna plays all sweet and nice and concerned and like there's never been an issue between Kim and her (she?). However Kim reacts (most likely negatively, because, imo, Kim knows Rinna is a cockroach and a phony) will be used against Kyle for the remainder of the season, and, possibly, at the reunion, even though we all know Rinna is a cockroach and a phony and the nicer she is to Kim, the less sincere she is.

The other obviously suspicious "making nice" scheme is Kyle making up with her nemesis Brandi.

I mean, c'mon. Do they really think that we are that stupid. I'm insulted by this bullshit.

• Love 20
(edited)
14 minutes ago, whydoievencare said:

Rinna's all about "owning" stuff - unless it's her.  Then it's deny, deny, deny.  She's really the classic mean girl.

Amen sister.

Everything these women say about each other can be said about them as well. As my mom used to say, "Don't be fooled. If they're talking about ________with you, they're taking about you to __________."

Why is Erika so surprised Tom won't go to a party? He doesn't want to be seen with her. I don't blame him.

Isn't Rinna afraid her implants will explode during her mamogram? If I were the radiology tech, I'd duck and cover. You're not supposed to wear deoderant, lotion, or anything during a mammogram so how can Kyle suddenly get one? BFB; Big f'in baby. What doesn't haunt her?

Edited by sunshine23
  • LOL 4
  • Love 17
(edited)
10 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Kyle is going to go get a Gnomagram....

Technician reading the film....yup you're a Gnome

puns gnome GIF by Son of Zorn

She wishes she was a gnome.

One day I'm sending my gnarmy of gnombies after you.

Nah.  Who am I kidding.  You're my Momoa partner in crime.

I wonder if they watch these episodes and notice how Rinna stirs the pot every chance they get.

I did notice Kyle Gnomunsky....was pretty silent during that conversation. As were the husbands.  

dance celebrate GIF by Mochimochiland

Edited by dosodog
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, dosodog said:
puns gnome GIF by Son of Zorn

She wishes she was a gnome.

One day I'm sending my gnarmy of gnombies after you.

Nah.  Who am I kidding.  You're my Momoa partner in crime.

I wonder if they watch these episodes and notice how Rinna stirs the pot every chance they get.

I did notice Kyle Gnomunsky....was pretty silent during that conversation. As were the husbands.  

dance celebrate GIF by Mochimochiland

Kyle gets ready for Farrahween

giphy.gif

• LOL 18
(edited)

The hospital where I live actually does their mammograms exactly the same way Kyle had hers done. And the tech’s will tell you and point out things that might be an issue. Same thing happened to me. Oh, but I never talked to the radiologist either. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7
(edited)
14 minutes ago, sunshine23 said:

You're not supposed to wear deoderant, lotion, or anything during a mammogram so how can Kyle suddenly get one?

Exactly!  I thought that too!  Plus I wonder how they do mammogram for people with implants - I mean, exactly how much can they squeeze those things?

Edited by whydoievencare
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
17 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Wow; at my clinic you go home after the mammo.  If you get a call, that's not good -- back for more intensive mammos.  If you get a letter or email, you are in the clear. Have never spoken directly with the radiologist!  Guess it pays to be a celebrity on TV.

My imaging center is the same as Kyle's. I'm in California though, so perhaps it's a Cali thing? 

• Useful 4
  • Love 2

Geez, Kyle is such a weenie, she’s afraid of everything. 

I don’t like Kim, but shut up Rinna, she’s always gotta start shit to stay relevant. 

Kyle told them to leave Camille alone so Rinna had to jump on Kim. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 13