Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E16: Meet Rinna Jayne

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, gritz said:

Sure...the part of her costume that was directly covering her ass.

I knew that would sound naive, but I have seen costumes that are elaborate in the back. I’m not sure if Farrah’s was. 

I have my criticisms of Rinna, but I wouldn’t downplay her accomplishments. LVP has lots of success with Bravo and her restaurants, but Rinna had a lot more success as an actress and made a name for herself all on her own before RH. She did it without a famous name, growing up in LA, or a spouse to fund her dreams or work alongside with. That’s an impressive feat to me. I like LVP and wish all the women were nicer to her, but the other women have things going for them even if they’re not the biggest hits on Bravo. 

• Love 9
33 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

My feeling is that it is easy to say to people with anxiety "get therapy" but as someone who has also struggled with anxiety - and only really began to recognize it over the past few years - it's a lot harder to actually do.  As exhausting as it is for you to watch it, I guarantee that it is a hundred times more difficult for Kyle to live with it. 

But beyond that, being anxious about the possibility of breast cancer is not some irrational fear. 

My question (not snark) would be do you discuss it constantly?  In real life at least, I think it's much like the "those who talk the most about sex aren't getting any" - carrying on (and on and on) publicly about fears and anxieties usually seems like more of a bid for attention to me.  Of course I am speaking about the myriad foolish things she claims to have anxiety about. (for example - be afraid of the Ferris wheel - stay off it and go do something else.  If you are going to ride it and carry on the whole time - shut up.)  Breast cancer is not a foolish anxiety for someone whose mom died of it - but that whole storyline seemed completely scripted to me, so I wasn't feeling too sympathetic there either 😄 

• Love 12
13 minutes ago, lizajane said:

I have had my own issues with anxiety over the last 30 years or so as well, so do understand it. I have just learned a bit about what triggers my anxiety and how to best manage it. I also recognize that everyone who experiences this is different, and am still exhausted by Kyle. Maybe I just don't like her very much.

I think that is the crux of it for many people. 

1 minute ago, princelina said:

My question (not snark) would be do you discuss it constantly?  In real life at least, I think it's much like the "those who talk the most about sex aren't getting any" - carrying on (and on and on) publicly about fears and anxieties usually seems like more of a bid for attention to me.  Of course I am speaking about the myriad foolish things she claims to have anxiety about. (for example - be afraid of the Ferris wheel - stay off it and go do something else.  If you are going to ride it and carry on the whole time - shut up.)  Breast cancer is not a foolish anxiety for someone whose mom died of it - but that whole storyline seemed completely scripted to me, so I wasn't feeling too sympathetic there either 😄 

I think it depends on the person.  Some people are very vocal about their anxieties - and about things in general - and it's not like they are doing it for attention, they are just the kind of people who process things externally. 

The truth is that I know a lot of people who just keep their anxiety bottled up but also NEVER do anything. One of the things I like about Kyle is that for all she talks about her anxiety - and it experiences it - she also doesn't let herself not do things because of it.  

35 minutes ago, gritz said:

Nobody said nor implied that he's abusive towards anybody, so I'm not sure why that leap was made.

I disagree - IMO it was being insinuated that Mauricio was being inappropriate but we can agree to disagree on that. 

• Love 8

Dorit/PK scene with the potato chips

This was the reveal of their original costume idea of Jabba The Hutt and Bib Fortuna.

giphy.gif

Did anyone notcie - PK is sitting at their "bar" eating chips WITH A LAPTOP on his thigh to cover/hide hit gut?

• LOL 13
  • Love 2

Am I the only one side eyeing Camille?

She seems incredibly thirsty AND desperate for a BH Diamond

I don't remember her like this in previous seasons where she has been a "friend" of.

She just doesn't seem like she's in love with David. At the dinner, the night before the wedding - she plops down to sit with the ladies and dismisses David. Then at the breakfast the morning after the wedding, the newlywed doesn't seem to care that he's off playing golf. She said they were going on their honeymoon to Switzerland to ski - why the heck would she be at Kyle's daughter's Halloween party, that was the shortest honeymoon ever.

I also don't understand why she made those statements on the Bravo Aftershow - her children's feelings about her getting married. They were super negative even if true - why publicize that?

She seems to be under the idea that if she gets rid of a current diamond holder - it will be hers (her targets seem to be Teddi and Dorit, I guess Denise is next)

She's said in the past that she doesn't want to be a HW again, but now I'm wondering if it's Bravo who never bothered to offer her a diamond again.

• Love 7

So, let's see...Rinna inserted herself into the dog drama, convincing Teddi she had involuntarily volunteered to make Dorit look bad, and now they've set their sites on Camille...and, who narc'd out Camille gossiped that Camille had made unkind comments about Dorit, and then brought it up again after the wedding, when everyone (especially Mo) was feeling good? Yep. You guessed it. Rinna.

What's her end game? Does she think the fans of the show love her and her "iconic" hair and how she "brings it"? Is she trying to have the fans turn on everyone, leaving her the fan favorite? We know that she will use Kim as a weapon against Kyle, and seems to have no boundaries (did we REALLY need to see her mamogram/table dancing/hooha waxing?)What's really in that Ziploc bag? I think I may need some, especially after this season 

• LOL 2
  • Love 16
57 minutes ago, nexxie said:

That’s some sick shit suggesting lecherous behavior by Mauricio toward a young women he’s parented since she was a little girl.

I agree.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, esco1822 said:

Because she's a grade A a$$ kisser and Erica is an egomaniac? 

.......and a sociopath.  Good god, she is COLD.  ❄️❄️❄️

Kyle, it’s costume, not coshtume....and you look stupid.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

It's only fair that Rinna dressed as Erika, since our favorite talentless pop star wore Rinna's QVC crap to a wedding.  

I don't think Mauricio is a child molesting slime, but I feel it's our duty as posters to write sick and funny things about these people.   I don't think they give two shits about our opinions.

• LOL 12
  • Love 6

Lord this was boring.  I thought the party seemed low rent compared to the WHITE parties in past seasons.

You know this was a boring episode when we get warned to stop talking about mammograms and Hallmark.  😂😂😂

Dorit broke the show.

• LOL 15
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I disagree - IMO it was being insinuated that Mauricio was being inappropriate but we can agree to disagree on that. 

Right, inappropriate...but totally not a suggestion of molestation, which was the straw man argument made by spinning my initial post.

Edited by gritz
  • Love 13
11 minutes ago, watcherwoman said:

but I feel it's our duty as posters to write sick and funny things about these people.

Absolutely! I wouldn't even be on this forum if not for the snarky, witty comments! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
7 hours ago, Dutchgirl said:

Denise, you daft fucking burnout, try to keep up sweetie. Rinna just called Kim a c*** out of the blue. Kim is reacting, as anyone would. Rinna's one-sided "feud" with Kim is all she has. She should have been shoved in a cab and not invited back, show or no show. Kyle is weak. 

Screen Shot 2019-05-29 at 12.21.31 PM.png

Now, let’s see what Kyle is made of.  Lisa ruined the party and beat up on her sister .. Denise too.  Blood is thicker than water, I hope.

• Love 4

I might need an intervention, because I actually found PK endearing when Dorit caught him with the potato chips.  He was like, "babe, I love 'em."  It may have been the most honest I've seen PK since he came on the show ("I didn't mind the view" perhaps being more honest).  Instead of bullshitting by saying that the starch to saturated fat ration of a potato chip actually burns fat (which I'd expect him to say, and for Dorit to believe), he was just human for like one second.  They had the best costumes too IMO.

If Kim wants to attend her sister's and niece's party, I don't begrudge her that.  I just don't think she should have agreed to mic up.  Kim, you are the weakest link, good-bye!  I liked her in season one, and didn't even mind her in season two, but she kept losing her sobriety and lying about it.  She even lied to Dr. Phil.  The shit with the bunny was ridiculous. Get the fuck off reality TV.  She looks haggard, bloated, and her costume sucked.  I really never need to see her ever again.

BUT I think Rinna was wrong for calling Kim cunty, and I think Kim handled it really well.  On the other hand, I can kind of see where LisaR was coming from, even though she's wrong.  I had an event a few years ago, someone treated me poorly, I never asserted myself, and if I saw them again I would probably be a confrontational bitch too, especially if I looked fab and I was feeling myself.  Yes, that is the best I thought LisaR ever looked.  She was smoking.

Erika was being a good sport.  This is normally the point in the season where she loses her ever-loving shit, and finds every excuse under the sun to defend her assholishness to the bitter end.

I loved Denise's costume--I think it's by far the best she's looked all season--but that attack on Kim was weird.  Is there something bigger that we're not privy to?  Is it about the costume or not about the costume? (Not going there.  Too easy)

I think Kyle has really come far, as someone said upthread, from the mumus.  work that body, woman!  (Perhaps if you're going to spend $650, you might get the right size though).  I like the Umanskys.  They seem like a really nice family.  I didn't catch Mauricio looking at Farrah's ass, but I think it could be a million things other than sexual interest.  He may have been checking to make sure her ass wasn't getting too big, because, after all, she works at The Agency, where everyone's body is AMAZZING.  Or he might have just been checking out an ass.  I check out asses in completely non-sexual ways (I kinda thought everybody did).

Ok, now that I just defended PK, said Rinna was gorgeous, admitted that I can be cunty, and that I check out asses, I'm going to admit to one more thing before seeing myself out--I think Camille was being a little shady with the article.  There has been a pattern of shade this season, and I don't know whom it would have hurt for her to say, "I truly believe Lisa should have been here for me, but I still consider her a dear friend, and a People article is going to drop in which I echo those sentiments."  It's just because she's been so wishy-washy.  To have insulted someone's teeth and breath a few episodes back, I can imagine the women being surprised by Camille's public statements.  It's not wrong for her to say, but who would it have hurt to give a little heads up so that people are clear?  Shouldn't her face have been right there, as she said to Teddi, to take it on the chin when everyone was in Hawaii together?  And then, if they didn't like it, they would have looked like the petty assholes.  I see both sides, is all.  And just for the record, I don't think LVP should have attended the wedding, for all the reasons LVP articulated.  Disclosing the news of the article is more a matter of etiquette between Camille and her "friends" IMO.

• Love 9

My personal opinion is that Kyle uses "anxiety" as a way to justify her behavior on the regular. I've never heard her utter a mention about whether or not she's on meds, or if she's following CBT, or if she even has a regular therapist, because IF she was as riddled with anxiety over every minutae thing in her life - as she proudly proclaims pretty much every episode - then you'd think she'd be in therapy and trying to address that shit. And you'd also think a decent therapist might explain to her that being on a show like Howives might not be a healthy thing to do until/unless you got your said anxiety under control. So I call bullshit on the entire thing at this point.  Most of what Kyle's trying to sell this season, I aint buyin'. Case in point, her once again re-telling the 'story' about 'some friends who took their construction crew for a lie detector test and guess who they saw there' story, which, every time she tells it it seems more and more contrived and embarrassing that she's even thinking anyone believes her at this point.

And I do NOT want to ever hear or see Kim Richards whimper and moan and toss her addled brain back and forth in righteous indignation about always being a perpetual victim. Whoever thought it would be fun or cute to have her on, even for a brief glimpse, should be fired.

• Love 24
(edited)
22 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

What twit’s these bitches are. Camille invites them to her wedding and then they trash her immediately after leaving. And over a story that might not even be true, like People Magazine is so reliable. Not. 

They have no problem believing a magazine story but totally doubt the validity of a lie detector test.....crazy!

Edited by endure
  • LOL 16
  • Love 4
(edited)
On 5/28/2019 at 6:29 PM, sunshine23 said:

Me either. Suspicion, biopsy, DCIS, two lumpectomies, radiation,mammograms and I never cried. I just looked at it like a bump in the road to get over because I had 4 little kids and wasn't going to upset them. 15 years later, still good. Kyle, grow up.

Not too likely Kyle will grow up ~ last week she's talking about having another baby, this week she's dressed up as a playboy bunny, she's a 54 year old.... oops she's 50....acting like she's a 19 year old.

Edited by endure
corrected for age ;)
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
17 minutes ago, endure said:

Not too likely Kyle will grow up ~ last week she's talking about having another baby, this week she's dressed up as a playboy bunny, she's 54 year old acting like she's a 19 year old.

How about the comment that she can dress slutty,  and her more appropriately aged for that style of costume daughters shouldn't, because she's the mom? What? All I could think of was how embarrassed they must be by her "cool mom-ness"

Maybe because I have sons, but they'd have a COW if I dressed like that (even assuming I looked as good as Kyle did in it). Especially in front of people. Especially people that they know,.. and know we're related.

Edited by SweetieDarling
department of redundancy department
  • LOL 2
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

Lord this was boring.  I thought the party seemed low rent compared to the WHITE parties in past seasons.

You know this was a boring episode when we get warned to stop talking about mammograms and Hallmark.  😂😂😂

Dorit broke the show.

LOL!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
57 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

How about the comment that she can dress slutty,  and her more appropriately aged for that style of costume daughters shouldn't, because she's the mom? What? All I could think of was how embarrassed they must be by her "cool mom-ness"

Maybe because I have sons, but they'd have a COW if I dressed like that (even assuming I looked as good as Kyle did in it). Especially in front of people. Especially people that they know,.. and know we're related.

lol! Kyle looks so freaking awesome for her age, I'd like to think I'd be cool with her showing off if she were my mother, but I know what you mean. What would have embarrassed me was when she straddled Mauricio!

• Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

I would have a COW if I dressed like that in public....

Mini rant and! To each their own!  But!

I really dislike that Halloween has become "Sexy" Halloween.

Kyle could have in an adult version of her clown costume from Halloween.  That could have been funny.

This forum is full of bright, intelligent and hilarious people.  Usually we catch everything and anything.  But we missed a Dorit burn:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.realitytea.com/2019/05/29/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-recap-jayne-said/amp/

Which brings this party to a total of 3 cats. Dorit dubs Camille a stray cat. Which really – too soon for abandoned animal jokes, Dorit. And no, you cannot drop Camille off at a kill shelter, or give her away to a dear, dear friend of PK’s who lives somewhere in the valley called Dumpsterville.

not safe for work no GIF

Edited by dosodog
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8
17 hours ago, renatae said:

Same here. Good grief, she was spazzing out, from what I could tell, just because there was a delay in making sure the films were good. My family is riddled with cancer. No reason to borrow trouble. Wait until you know something for sure, then buck up, sister.

Absolutely I always say don't worry about nothing, save it for the real stuff.

• Love 5

Kyle frequently has issues with her clothing - she can't relax because of the way the style or the cut or the fabric feels. She's like a toddler who is forced to wear something starched and stiff. OCD, anxiety, whatever - she appears not to know her own body and how it reacts.

"Uncomfortable in her skin."

Along with frequently tugging at her bodice, another unappealing tic is that every once in awhile she does a slight levitation step like she's trying to free something that's stuck in her camel toe.

She did it in the doorway (and also sorta swiped at herself) when Mauricio was handing her the new (LOL, and larger) bunny costume and, being dressed like that, it was Way TMI. 

If there was any doubt, she revealed the size of her thirst when she asked whoever was assisting her if they could make the bottom of the replacement costume "look smaller." So she could levitation step around the party all night. Yay. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

She's said in the past that she doesn't want to be a HW again, but now I'm wondering if it's Bravo who never bothered to offer her a diamond again.

Or she didn't want it before but for some reason now she does?

5 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

What's her end game? Does she think the fans of the show love her and her "iconic" hair and how she "brings it"? 

I think it's this!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, endure said:

Not too likely Kyle will grow up ~ last week she's talking about having another baby, this week she's dressed up as a playboy bunny, she's a 54 year old acting like she's a 19 year old.

She wasn't talking about having another child, Mauricio was and she pretty much shot him down entirely. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, endure said:

Not too likely Kyle will grow up ~ last week she's talking about having another baby, this week she's dressed up as a playboy bunny, she's a 54 year old acting like she's a 19 year old.

Kyle is actually 50 and she wasn't the one who brought up having another baby.  Mauricio was the one and she shot him down immediately because of her age.

Kyle looks damn good for 50 and if you can carry off what she was wearing?  Why not.

• Love 8
10 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I'm mostly indifferent to Rinna - don't hate her but can understand why she annoys others - but I did think it was ridiculous that she expected a warning from Kyle re Kim being at the party. Kim is Kyle's sister; anyone should anticipate that Kim is going to be at a birthday party for her niece. 

Really, if she (Rinna) was concerned about Kim she should have asked Kyle if she would be at the party.  What she did to Kim at the party was not nice.

• Love 8

Well, I just went back and looked at that clip about ten times where Mauricio supposedly looked at Farrah's ass.  To me, he's looking at the ground and takes a step back.  Farrah was wearing a costume with a bit of a train (it was longer in the back).  That, to me, was what he was looking at.  And not in any kind of 'suggested' manner.

I have never seen anything that would suggest that Mauricio is inappropriate with his children.  They all seem to love him very much and he seems like a great dad.  Farrah is working at his company as well as Sophia.

• Useful 1
  • Love 19
27 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Kyle is actually 50 and she wasn't the one who brought up having another baby.  Mauricio was the one and she shot him down immediately because of her age.

Kyle looks damn good for 50 and if you can carry off what she was wearing?  Why not.

If he brought it up.. than girlfriend needs to make sure he is clipped down under.. or else there could be a little Mauricio son or daughter walking around down the line.

(edited)

Watching this episide because it looked like there would be minimal dog gate, and there is, yay! Too bad Kim is on. I had forgotten how repulsive she is. Kim, dies deserve respect. She is a mean woman. And she gives us recovering addicts a bad name. God, she is so unlikable 

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

She wasn't talking about having another child, Mauricio was and she pretty much shot him down entirely. 

Sorry my mistake I read online that she was 54 that info was wrong.  I don’t think she looks better than most fifty year olds that I know.

• Love 3
On 5/28/2019 at 9:10 AM, walnutqueen said:

Or, being served with divorce papers after Mauricio loses that lawsuit and her purses & jewelry have been repossessed.

Imagine if they all turned out to be fakes like Taylor's were? Weren't even the fakes taken in the lawsuit?

On 5/28/2019 at 8:39 PM, FlyingEgret said:

Why does Kim have to sneak through the bushes to get to her sister's party???

Why wasn't Kyle even remotely startled when Kim popped out of the bushes, though? She was just like, oh hey, you're here! Was there supposed to be a scare actor there and she just glanced up and realized it was Kim? Does Kim normally just wander in through the shrubbery? 

On 5/28/2019 at 9:36 PM, chenoa333 said:

WHAT?!!? I'm not taking sides on the LVP vs The World. But one thing I respect and admire about LVP, is her dedication and compassion for animals and putting hundreds of thousands of dollars into animal rescue/welfare. 

None of these other bitches do $hit to follow the mantra of giving back to society in appreciation of your riches. And Rinna doing a once a year soup kitchen thing for homeless doesn't matter. Those homeless people are still homeless after their dinner.

Wait just a minute here! I will NOT allow you to malign Kyle in this manner! She had an entire pilot of a show that revolved around feeding bums in Beverly Hills bologna sandwiches with her sisters! It's not her fault that people didn't think this would be a watchable tv show.  What can you expect a girl to do?

On 5/28/2019 at 10:24 PM, breezy424 said:

I get Kyle's anxiety.  She has general anxiety disorder.  She has the classic symptoms.  It may seem stupid to a lot of people.  However, it is real.  I was right there with her when they told her they had to take some more pictures.

I can understand her having general anxiety disorder, but she has an obligation to treat the disorder if she has it.  She has 4 children and it is clearly something that greatly impacts her day to day life.  Right now she's running around basically giggling and saying "Oh look how funny and cute I am! I have this anxiety!" Like it's a trendy thing she is trying on.  But it is constant.  She has issues with flying because she has anxiety.  She has issues with her kids being away from her because she has anxiety.  She has issues with drs appointments because she has anxiety.  Etc.  Kyle has an advantage that most people don't, in that she can SEE her life play out on tv (to an extent, since it's edited), and so she can look back at a situation and realize that her reaction was over the top.  This should prompt her to go seek help so that she doesn't push these issues onto her kids.  

On 5/28/2019 at 10:44 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

Kyle is really spending a lot of time this season talking about how much money she spends. Her comparison of the party costing the same as a certain number of Birkin bags was lost on me, because I have no idea (nor do I care) how much even one costs. I do get a weird vibe from Kyle and Rocky this season though - I get the feeling that all is not well in the Balboa household. 

Kyle has been ramping up the "look at me! I have this money and am fabulous!" in the last few seasons.  In the beginning she was always talking about how she married for love and not money (like they were living in an apartment over a pizza place and Mauricio was working in a factory while she was some sort of secretary?), but then they worked hard and things paid off.  

18 hours ago, snarts said:

Kyle was only quiet because Mauricio was sitting next to her. Camille owns some fantastic properties. 

This.

16 hours ago, mwell345 said:

IIRC, season one - Kyle was telling Mauricio all about her fights with Camille - and Mauricio seemed like he wanted Kyle to make up with Camille - I always thought it was because he didn't want to burn that bridge, property-wise.

You know, it's funny.  I seem to remember that LVP once said that Kyle makes up with people because they have houses they want to sell.  For as much as Kyle keeps perpetuating the (since debunked) rumor that LVP sells stories knowing that it is false, this one has never been repeated and also never been disproven.  Camille, LVP.  How many others?

14 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Kyle should have had her person add a black halter ribbon to the costume so she didn't have to keep yanking it up.

(I snipped for space)

The one story I don't believe is Mauricio having to go back to the costume store to get another bunny outfit for Kyle. If you're spending this much money on the party, you're trying to convince me that a messenger coudn't have delivered the upsized outfit? Pffft

If I were going to spend $300K on a party and $600+ on a costume for myself for it, I'd probably look into how much it would be to just have someone custom make me one.  I don't know that it would be THAT much more and once you're already 15 birkins into a party, is it really that big of a deal? Then you wouldn't have an emergency trip to get a bigger size or worry about having to pull it up all night.

12 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I don't mind Rinna's hairstyle - it suits her.  But "iconic" - no.  Like you said "The Rachel", Farrah Fawcett's 70's feathered hair, Dorothy Hamill's wedge cut, Vidal Sassoon's 60's haircut - those are iconic.

I would say it is iconic in a way.  And by that I mean if you say "she cut her hair like Lisa Rinna" you immediately know what that person means.  There is absolutely NO question what style that person has, unlike if you said "she got her hair done like Heather Locklear"  (I know Rinna from Melrose Place, so was trying to think of someone from the same time period).  Heather has had sort of similar-ish hair for years, but it's varied, longer, shorter, curly, wavy, bangs, no bangs, etc.  So you'd have to at least show a picture or name a specific time/show/etc to convey what you meant with her.  For Rinna? Nah, one style.  It's like Lego hair. 

12 hours ago, MatildaMoody said:

I don't know.. I can't see how it is disrespectful to want to keep the same last name as your children. I wouldn't think it was that uncommon when there are kids from the first marriage. 

I agree, I think a lot of people keep their previous names when there are kids involved.  Some do it when it's what they are known as professionally, as well.  Both of my MILs have the same last name as me (MIL and FIL divorced more than 30 years ago, FIL remarried).  My MIL didn't change back to her maiden name because of my husband.  If a meteor were to land on my husband and I remarried, I wouldn't change my name at work.  I hold professional certifications in my married name and at this point I'd simply change my name personally, but stay the same (current married name) professionally.  If my imaginary new husband couldn't handle that, then we'd not be getting married.

11 hours ago, byrd said:

Yes, it's all about jealousy of LVP for Rhinna.  Rhinna really feels that she should be on equal footing with Lisa, that's not how the game is played. Lisa is an original castmate and has earned her status.  Actually jealousy was also part of Kyle's issue at least the first 3 seasons,  I could see it. Kyle and Adrienne Malouf teamed up against LVP because she was angry with Lisa because Pandora did not use Adrienne's hotel in Vegas for her bachelorette party . Pandora choose another hotel because she wanted to , never even considered Ardienne which was her choice to make, Lisa had nothing to do with it. Adrienne needed the publicity for the hotel and the show would have give her that .  Once again, Adrienne used stupid Kyle to side with her on LVP, Kyle's issue was once again that Lisa had spoken or sold a story to the press.  It never ends. 

LVP had the party for Pandora at Planet Hollywood because it was owned by an old family friend, Robert Earl.  It was also Pandora's choice for the party location and Jason's choice for his bachelor party and they did it without wanting promotion for doing it, which was the reason Adrienne felt they should have gone with her hotel, so that she could have gotten the publicity.  

Kyle of course latched onto the "LVP sold a story" and that has been debunked. 

10 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Kevin must still be around - someone made LVP those hideous furry phone covers....unless Bobby Trendy is making a come back

Do we know for sure that Kevin isn't Bobby Trendy?  Have we ever seen them in the same place at the same time? Kevin really does remind me of an older Bobby Trendy . . .

1 hour ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

If he brought it up.. than girlfriend needs to make sure he is clipped down under.. or else there could be a little Mauricio son or daughter walking around down the line.

Oh I don't doubt that there already are some.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
(edited)
10 hours ago, lizajane said:

Maybe I just don't like her very much.

Maybe because Kyle is often flat-out unlikeable ?  ; )  I think she's manipulative, selfish, two-faced, disloyal, tone deaf as to things that are genuinely troubling (see: making over the homeless, blowing off a dog being dumped) and constantly seeking attention in various ways, including anxiety issues (which seem to be trotted out on the show as an audience antidote to her ruthless self-pandering). People have been known to use a disorder to get attention; why not Kyle?

Edited by film noire
  • Love 23
(edited)
5 hours ago, film noire said:

Maybe because Kyle is often flat-out unlikeable ?  ; )  I think she's manipulative, selfish, two-faced, disloyal, tone deaf as to things that are genuinely troubling (see: making over the homeless, blowing off a dog being dumped) and constantly seeking attention in various ways, including anxiety issues (which seem to be trotted out on the show as an audience antidote to her ruthless self-pandering). People have been known to use a disorder to get attention; why not Kyle?

Kyle's the only one I like on this show, though I certainly believe she is a flawed individual. I find her to be the most down-to-earth and relatable. I don't find her anxiety to be about getting attention, especially not in this episode. It's not like she went into hysterics or started calling all of her family members to tell them she was dying. She experienced a moment of panic that she handled appropriately, IMO.

IMO, Kyle's not pretentious like Dorit or extra like Rinna or cold like Erika or calculating and manipulative like LVP. (I don't mind Teddi or Denise, but I also don't feel like we've really gotten to know them yet), which  is why I like her. She cares about her family and while I think her biggest flaw is that she is an enabler, I think that is understandable given her upbringing. So, you know, to each his own. 

Edited by eleanorofaquitaine
  • Love 17
19 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Why would Rinna dress up as Erica in the first place? I don’t get it.  If I was Erica, I wouldn’t care for that.

Rinna's trying to lock herself into a series long lease to reside inside Erica's colon.

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
(edited)
6 hours ago, endure said:

Sorry my mistake I read online that she was 54 that info was wrong.  I don’t think she looks better than most fifty year olds that I know.

I actually really don’t either. All the lipo Kyle has had definitely paid off, she has a super cute figure now, but there are looks people over thirty much less forty shouldn’t rock at an all ages party. (You wanna do it at an “adult entertainment” party go crazy!!) Michelle Pfeiffer, Julia Roberts, Sandra Bullock all look great for their age and are in Kyle’s Hollywood demographic. I still don’t want to see them gallivanting in Playboy Bunny costumes at parties that kids are attending.

Edited by BluBrd47
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, BluBrd47 said:

I actually really don’t either. All the lipo Kyle has had definitely paid off, she has a super cute figure now, but there are looks people over thirty much less forty shouldn’t rock at an all ages party. (You wanna do it at an “adult entertainment” party go crazy!!) Michelle Pfeiffer, Julia Roberts, Sandra Bullock all look great for their age and are in Kyle’s Hollywood demographic. I still don’t want to see them gallivanting in Playboy Bunny costumes at parties that kids are attending.

I would not wear a Playboy Bunny costume for a variety of reasons (most of which are connected to my feminist beliefs). But there is a little bit of age-shaming going on here, I think. I thought Kyle looked fine, in the sense that she fit into the costume and clearly her husband thought she looked sexy in it. I wouldn't object to Michelle Pfeiffer or any other woman over the age of 40 (let alone 30! Good God, 30 isn't old) wearing the costume purely based on their age. 

Edited by eleanorofaquitaine
  • Love 21
(edited)
8 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I would not wear a Playboy Bunny costume for a variety of reasons(most of which are connected to my feminist beliefs). But there is a little bit of age-shaming going on here, I think. I thought Kyle looked fine, in the sense that she fit into the costume and clearly her husband thought she looked sexy in it. I wouldn't object to Michelle Pfeiffer or any other woman over the age of 40 (let alone 30! Good God, 30 isn't old) wearing the costume purely based on their age. 

I can see how my comment came off like that but if there is any age-shaming in my post it revolves around intellectual and emotional rather than aesthetic maturity. As long as that is clear I will own my age-shaming. All these ladies have incredible bodies but I do think a lot of them, and yes especially Kyle, are unhealthy obsessed with youth and “Peter Pan syndrome”. And yes I am aware that that’s an LA thing, I lived there for three years. Still, I snark 🙂

Edited by BluBrd47
  • Love 21
6 minutes ago, BluBrd47 said:

I can see how my comment came off like that but if there is any age-shaming in my post it revolves around intellectual and emotional rather than aesthetic maturity. As long as that is clear I will own my age-shaming. All these ladies have incredible bodies but I do think a lot of them, and yes especially Kyle, are unhealthy obsessed with youth and “Peter Pan syndrome”. And yes I am aware that that’s an LA thing, I lived there for three years. Still, I snark 🙂

I don't understand why anyone, regardless of age, would voluntarily wear a Playboy Bunny costume in 2018. It just seems very tone deaf to me, especially for a woman old enough to have lived though some of the glory days of sexism. I don't have a problem with a sexy costume, but Playboy Bunny and everything that represents? Just ew.

• Useful 1
  • Love 19