Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Good lord, no one should dare to wear those pants (if we can even call them that). Kendall herself has looked pretty in all these fashion show pictures from the last week, but damn, the clothes are just bad. I know some of the shows have been avant-garde, and not designed to be wearable, but I always thought they were designed to be an inspiration to a wearable line by the same designer. 

• Love 3

Good lord, no one should dare to wear those pants (if we can even call them that). Kendall herself has looked pretty in all these fashion show pictures from the last week, but damn, the clothes are just bad. I know some of the shows have been avant-garde, and not designed to be wearable, but I always thought they were designed to be an inspiration to a wearable line by the same designer.

The design on the front reminds me of a diagram of the female reproductive system.

• Love 2

I would say "Kim does" except this is way too covered up for Kim.

Can you imagine those tits and that ass wearing this? The horror!

I was just cleaning a jam out of the office paper shredder... now I know where the inspiration came from.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 3

It also reminds me of those old "sandwich board" advertising gimmicks. Just mark if up with the daily special and send her out on the streets. Perfect idea for Kim!

Is it made of vinyl? Like the old lawn furniture!! You sit on the lawn chair and two hours later your sweaty ass is sunken down several inches and you need to be pulled out of it!!

Some clothes aren't meant for real person wear

Obviously Kim has not gotten this message.. though whether or not she is real is up for debate.

• Love 1

What's fun is imaging what the judges on Project Runway would say if one of their designers put these outfits down the runway.  The jeers and snide comments would go on for hours!  And yet if "Chanel" or "Dolce & Gabbana" is on the label, it's fabulous!

I just don't get modeling.  I am being completely serious here.  What special talent does it take to model clothes?  It seems to me that you put on the clothes and walk.  Most of the high fashion models are not even attractive, some are even downright homely.  Please educate me about what it takes to be a "super model"

• Love 5

There is no special talent. You need to be tall (genetics), have a pretty or average or interesting face (genetics) and have to be able to walk (every human being from the age of one). There's no big achievement there. Connections are really the main big thing that gets you somewhere in the business, or being a specific type that captures the zeitgeist of the fashion designers. Anyone who lucked into the right body type for being a model could be one. If you're rich or a bit famous already, you have a much better chance of making it "big" (Cara, Kendall, Georgia).

• Love 2

There is no special talent. You need to be tall (genetics), have a pretty or average or interesting face (genetics) and have to be able to walk (every human being from the age of one). There's no big achievement there. Connections are really the main big thing that gets you somewhere in the business, or being a specific type that captures the zeitgeist of the fashion designers. Anyone who lucked into the right body type for being a model could be one. If you're rich or a bit famous already, you have a much better chance of making it "big" (Cara, Kendall, Georgia).

Walk in six inch heels or other torture devices, and allow strangers to spend hours twisting, yanking, blowing and manipulating your hair and painting your face with tons of make up. I wouldn't get past the shoe part, let alone some guy/girl with bad breath touching my face and playing with my hair. So I guess that's a talent of sorts.

• Love 1

Maybe the shoe part I'll give you, even though that's purely practice and every street hooker can walk in those heels just as well. But the other stuff? I didn't say it's always a super glamorous job, but all that this requires of the model is the ability to sit still and let other people do work on/with you. Hardly a special talent IMO.

• Love 2

I watched America's Next Top Model many many seasons ago, and not everyone can "walk" well, or even take a photo well. So I do think there is a certain talent and skill involved, or even the willingness to learn and improve. 

• Love 2

What special talent does it take to model clothes?

Models are basically just walking clothes hangers. There are zero requirement other than the body of a twelve-year old boy. 

• Love 1

It could happen. Victoria's Secret has never turned down an opportunity for extra publicity. And that's the only reason Kendall is even considered. Like I said, good for Kendall making it and everything, but she so doesn't have the body type the other VS angels have. She has no curves whatsoever. The only other model with no curves who walks for VS is Cara Delevingne and she's the bona fide supermodel of the moment.

• Love 1

I said this a few weeks back but I think if Kendall is seriously being considered for VS I can easily see it being for their Pink line.They do have angels for that line and the whole line is geared towards teens. While there are the typical VS bra/panties they also have hoodies, sweatpants,shorts, etc.  And even when you do see the Pink lingerie the models aren't all that huge in the chest area.

The idea that most of the VS Angels have curves is....debateable. They've got more curves than other models, but what does that mean, they're a solid B/C cup instead of A's?

That's what it means. It's not like they're super curvy, but they are notably more curvy than the stick thin, flat chested usual runway models.

Kendall has no chest and her body shape is very "straight", so from shoulders to feet you see no real curve at all, no waist. But as I said, it's moot to speculate - Victoria's Secret are the coolest fashion show of the year (IMO) but yeah, they love any extra publicity. See also inviting Adam Levine to walk down the runway with his girlfriend, etc.

Here's the thing about Kendall's choice of career (I use that term lightly here), she picked one that is still deeply embedded in the world of fame and celebrities, of which she is one, albeit a minor one. She'll never know if she could have made it without her family, her name, and she'd be pretty foolish if she didn't know that this played a major role. They may look down on reality stars, but they also live on publicity and attention - of course the narrative of "young member of super famous family wants to make a name for herself and not be known for reality TV" is going to appeal to them. When Kendall runs for a show or does a photoshoot, this gets an article somewhere, gets an extra mention, she gives interviews, she has tons of Twitter and Instagram followers, etc.

• Love 1

I'm a newb here but i don't get why you guys are so mean... do you all actually like the family or just here to trash talk? 

I think kendall looks fabulous when she walks the runway, in weird shit or not! 

• Love 1

Well this isnt exactly a fan board.  If we wanted to gush over how much we love the Kartrashians we would be on Instagram or Twitter kissing their asses about how awesome they are.  The snark and trash talk here is what makes the board fun.

• Love 10

Kendall is NOT VS material.  She has a boy's body and barely has anything up top, let alone a curve or two.  She'd look like a board in their bathing suits.  If she is chosen, it would be clearly WHO she is rather than what she has to offer.  

• Love 2

Kendall is NOT VS material.  She has a boy's body and barely has anything up top, let alone a curve or two.  

But I have to give her credit, she hasn't gotten fake boobs, or blown up her ass, or inflated her lips like all her sisters. She's owning how she looks & making it work for her. I think she may be the only natural Kardashian.

• Love 1

Kendall is NOT VS material. She has a boy's body and barely has anything up top, let alone a curve or two. She'd look like a board in their bathing suits. If she is chosen, it would be clearly WHO she is rather than what she has to offer.

I don't think she has a boys body. She does have a nice body but she really isn't all that attractive. Shes average at best but she is pretty just not stunning. VS models in my eyes have a certain look and personality trait. Almost all of them that became well known started out unknown. I do agree that the only reason why she's being considered is because of who she is not what she is. And I understand why other people in the modeling world is so upset. They have to work their asses off and sacrifice everything while this Jenner chick is getting everything handed to her.

Jenner

I'm surprised she didn't change her name like Pimp Kris did

But I have to give her credit, she hasn't gotten fake boobs, or blown up her ass, or inflated her lips like all her sisters. She's owning how she looks & making it work for her. I think she may be the only natural Kardashian.

Time will only tell.

I'm a newb here but i don't get why you guys are so mean... do you all actually like the family or just here to trash talk?

I think kendall looks fabulous when she walks the runway, in weird shit or not!

I hate the Kartrashions. They're annoying self centered and famous for nothing. The only thing I will give credit for is that there obviously not that stupid, if they can make a fortune off a trashy wack sex tape

• Love 2