Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

She looks "touched" in that 2nd Teen Vogue photo. And being seen with Bieber should help her professional reputation - NOT!

I've been laughing about this ever since I saw it the other day. You said it best!

She cannot think she looks good in those pics.

I've been laughing about this ever since I saw it the other day. You said it best!

And why the desire to be photographed with a bunch of teen wanna be pretend thugs flashing gang signals? It seems to me Khloe, Kylie and Kendall are going to go the club, rapper, thug, grilled, pants falling off type boyfriend. Kris eventually too.

In one she looks like Marilyn Manson.

• Love 2

Stephen Baldwin allowed Kendall to pick up the tab?  Three people at $554 plus tip???  Such a liar, there was definately alcohol involved with a bill like that:

Kendall hit up Pearl's liquor bar in West Hollywood with Stephen Baldwin and his daughter Hailey.  We're told the tab came to $554 ... and Kendall covered the whole thing ... AND left a $160 tip.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/16/kendall-jenner-restaurant-tip/#ixzz3AkqRpRkk

I wouldn't be surprised if they all agreed on Kendall paying the whole thing before the night even got started.  Kendall paying the whole thing and leaving a nice tip only helps with damage control for her skipping out on the bill the other day.

• Love 2

The 18-year-old posed for a recent photo shoot in which a man is seen kissing her neck as she runs her fingers high upon her thighs, and while this might sound hot, the guy happened to slightly resemble Scott Disick and Kendall's face--which makes it seem as though she's in pain--doesn't help the cause.

kendall-jenner-kiss-dujour-neck-scott-di

http://www.celebuzz.com/2014-08-19/kendall-jenner-touches-herself-as-scott-disick-look-alike-makes-out-with-her-neck/

Saw a picture of Kendall out today in a sleeveless Pink Floyd t-shirt. I wonder what she thinks of the band's Syd Barrett years? They are such idiots, it never ceases to amaze me.

She probably thought Pink Floyd was a brand of bubble gum. You can't underestimate their stupidity enough. 

• Love 3

Like old school models Iman or Twiggy, Kendall Jenner is just Kendall now.

2014-12-kendall.1.jpg

http://racked.com/archives/2014/08/27/kendall-jenner-will-go-by-just-kendall-thanks.php

http://www.thesocietymanagement.com/results-women.aspx?nav=2&subID=10863&mainsubID=10863

___

During her high fashion rise, she made the decision to drop her surname, Jenner, hoping to establish her name in the fashion industry as Kendall and be known for her work, rather than for her family affairs.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/fashion/news/keeping-up-with-the-kardashians-kendall-jenner-makes-her-us-vogue-debut-in-the-september-issue-9694095.html

Edited by JerseyGirl

In the interview, Kendall says the show has been a hindrance to her modeling career, and that she doesn't want to be recognized because of the show. Well, girlie, I would suggest not doing the show anymore. Get out from under your mother's thumb and live your life.

As far as the show being a problem, don't be ridiculous, Kendall. The notoriety that followed as a result of the show most definitely helped you get a foot in the door. Just own it and choose to distance yourself now by telling your mother to go jump.

• Love 1

Kendall released a very convincing statement about the photos of them being on their phones at the VMA's.  If she doesn't remember it, it didn't happen.  What photos?!

"I just specifically remember not texting and bowing my head down for the moment of silence and that's all I have to say about that," Kendall Jenner told Huffpost Entertainment about the situation.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/29/kendall-jenner-texting-vmas_n_5735898.html

• Love 1

Kendall released a very convincing statement about the photos of them being on their phones at the VMA's. If she doesn't remember it, it didn't happen. What photos?!

"I just specifically remember not texting and bowing my head down for the moment of silence and that's all I have to say about that," Kendall Jenner told Huffpost Entertainment about the situation.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/29/kendall-jenner-texting-vmas_n_5735898.html

Ooookay, Kendall Gump.

• Love 1

She's not lying, she bowed her head ... but was texting!

article-2737983-20E754DC00000578-668_634

Kendall seems to be quite the little liar between this incident and the money throwing at the waitress

Edited by JerseyGirl
  • Love 4

Kendall released a very convincing statement about the photos of them being on their phones at the VMA's.  If she doesn't remember it, it didn't happen.  What photos?!

I can't believe that statement came from Kendall, there's not a like or a literally in the whole sentence.

Don't forget how she forgot her contacts when she screwed up reading a teleprompter at an awards show! What an airhead.

Oh no, we won't forget!

It’s not that she can’t read, you see, it’s that she forgot to wear her contacts! You know, to her first big gig where she was going to have to read from cue cards.

http://www.mtv.com/news/1827706/kendall-jenner-can-read-she-just-cant-see/

Edited by JerseyGirl
  • Love 1
She probably thought Pink Floyd was a brand of bubble gum.

"The band is just fantastic, that is really what I think, and by the way, which one is Pink?" 

In the interview, Kendall says the show has been a hindrance to her modeling career, and that she doesn't want to be recognized because of the show.

This really irks me. She's a beautiful girl, but she would have had a much, much harder time in the modeling industry if it weren't for the Kardashian fame and exposure. She did not get a Givenchy campaign because she was picked out of thousands of unknown models - she got it in large part because Riccardo Tisci is friends with Kanye and Kim. Same with Balmain/Olivier Rousteing. And the Anna Wintour connection/Teen Vogue. And she looked more than happy to hobnob with Valentino Garavani at a dinner party he threw for Kim and Kanye, which was also filmed for the show. The average 18-year-old high fashion runway model does not get those opportunities. Nobody would think less of her if she acknowledged her good fortune; she could have said something like "the show/my sister's name opened many doors, but it was my look/work ethic that got me through them." Implying that it was actually a handicap that she overcame shows a glaring lack of self-awareness.

Edited by chocolatine
  • Love 6

Oh for pete's sake these aren't selfie shirts, they're shirts with their pictures on it. I'm pretty sure people have been doing this for many years, Jimi Hendrix included. Do these people think they invented everything?

Right! Those.are.NOT.selfies.

Seriously, do these twats really not understand what a "selfie" is???

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 2

Yeah, right. I'm sure if said almost-adopted-daughter was mentioned to Kim today, the response would be a completely blank "who?"

Mentioned? She could walk up and say hello and Kimmy would be like "duh"

• Love 1

She can have a great little career ahead of her.. I just hope she stops with the provocative selfies she posts. Like the one lying sideways on her bed with her dress pulled way up exposing her ass cheeks, captioned ."HI".

If she's distancing herself.from Kim and or the Kardashian name/brand... That's not the way to do it. She needs to act with class. Not klASS.

From a photographer's stand point,   That is a gorgeous photo.   I feel weird saying anything about a nude photo of an 18 year old, but she has a magnificent body.   Beautiful girl. 

The picture is really, really well done. The light and shadows are gorgeous. It's soft and feminine, and even though she's nude, not really sexual in any way. 

Damn, those Hilfiger clothes are hideous. WTF are they supposed to be? 

• Love 2

Good for Kendall for working in an actual job, but I hesitate to think better of her than the rest of her family. She simply lucked into the right body and face to get into high fashion, otherwise I find her as personality-free, spoiled and emptyheaded as the rest of the bunch. If not for her family name, she would not get the attention she is now getting - the Givenchy stuff opened a lot of doors for her and Kanye's connections come in handy. She's pretty but there's nothing remarkable or outstanding about her as a model, and those tend to be the types to get attention otherwise. I mean, I applaud her for trying get taken seriously and all, but the main difference between her and Kylie is basically that one of them was luckier in the gene pool than the other. Neither will ever finish high school IMO (unless they pay someone to take those last exams) and neither has more than three brain cells put together.

• Love 4

I don't care if she does nude photo shoots, but being naked isn't really being a model. The basic definition of a model is wearing clothes. These nudes she's doing are all about personality, so it seems like they're trying to set her up for things bigger than just walking the runway.

I'm surprised the photo includes a cigarette. What was the shoot for?  I thought print, tv, movies etc. had gotten away from having cigarettes shown.

That's what I mean, she's not modeling, she's having a photo shoot. It's just for publicity.