Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

50 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Sue her for making her wear such crappy outfits? 

She should sue whoever encourages her to wear those eagle talon nails while rocking 6 inches of dishwater-brown roots with a foot of yellow straw sewn in.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, mwell345 said:

more Kendall Kontroversy.  On the heels of her pulled Pepsi ad, Vogue is being criticized

"Vogue India has been blasted online for its decision to feature Jenner, a white American, instead of an Indian model on the cover of its 10th anniversary issue."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/05/entertainment/vogue-india-kendall-jenner/index.html

Poor Kendall, this is not her fault, but you can see that they darkened her skin, which was a really poor choice by Vogue. I guess the Anna Wintour obsession with Kanye & Kim has spread out to destroy the other Vogue editions too. I mean seriously, why wouldn't they use Priyanka Chopra who is pretty much the most beautiful woman in the world?

• Love 3
6 hours ago, GaT said:

Poor Kendall, this is not her fault, but you can see that they darkened her skin, which was a really poor choice by Vogue. I guess the Anna Wintour obsession with Kanye & Kim has spread out to destroy the other Vogue editions too. I mean seriously, why wouldn't they use Priyanka Chopra who is pretty much the most beautiful woman in the world?

Why on earth would they do that?  It really bothers me that major publications still make mistakes like this.

And here's the other thing - skin darkening aside, it is a really good cover photo of Kendall.  Her eyes have expression, her face is strong, the lace works...it is a good shot.  But that won't matter now because somebody at Vogue is a moron and it is only a matter of hours before people start screaming that it is Kendall's fault because she never should have accepted to begin and should have know better or something like that.

15 hours ago, Shangrilala said:

Why on earth would they do that?  It really bothers me that major publications still make mistakes like this.

And here's the other thing - skin darkening aside, it is a really good cover photo of Kendall.  Her eyes have expression, her face is strong, the lace works...it is a good shot.  But that won't matter now because somebody at Vogue is a moron and it is only a matter of hours before people start screaming that it is Kendall's fault because she never should have accepted to begin and should have know better or something like that.

I do think that someone on her team isn't thinking things thru she booking jobs or considering Kendalls supposed star power isn't using it to full advantage and having some kind of input on the outcome of the shots.

(edited)

Personally, I don't love the dress, but I do think it's a good choice for Cannes. Also, what's with the ankle socks?

Edited by GaT
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, GaT said:

Personally, I don't love the dress, but I do think it's a good choice for Cannes. Also, what's with the ankle socks?

A shout out to Kanye? Or part of Robs new women's line of socks?

• Love 2
(edited)

Naomi Campbell is twenty-five years older and still looks better than these basic bitches. And yes, Kendall needs to lay off the Botox and fillers. Her face is taking on that same weird, rubbery look that Kylie has.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 7
18 hours ago, Artsda said:

I see two models and a potato. 

• Love 4
On 5/20/2017 at 9:58 PM, iwasish said:

She looks like Katie Lee from the Food Network.

I've thought that before, too. I honestly think that Kendall is absolutely gorgeous, she rivals pre-surgery Kim in the looks department, which is a huge compliment from me, as I used to think Kim was one of the most naturally beautiful women I'd ever seen - now, not so much. Anyway, while Kendall is stunning, I also think that the fact that she seems to be the most grounded & just the nicest of the whole family makes me think she's prettier than all of them. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, nkotb said:

I've thought that before, too. I honestly think that Kendall is absolutely gorgeous, she rivals pre-surgery Kim in the looks department, which is a huge compliment from me, as I used to think Kim was one of the most naturally beautiful women I'd ever seen - now, not so much. Anyway, while Kendall is stunning, I also think that the fact that she seems to be the most grounded & just the nicest of the whole family makes me think she's prettier than all of them. 

I think she used to be the most grounded and nicest. But recently I've seen a subtle change in her. I HATE the way she complains constantly about the press and the paparazzi RUINING her enjoyment of everything. She makes sure she is out and about in her expensive and revealing clothing, sunglasses, handbags and hanging around with her best buddies... other top models who are equally dressed for attention and making sure to be seen in all the trendy top places.

there are tons places to go and do things and enjoy yourself without drawing attention from paparazzi. They hang out where they know they will see the hot celebrities... they aren't going to waste the day in some out of the way spot to get a couple pictures of Kendall. They want the most bang for their buck. SO, go out, dress inconspicuously and act like a regular person.. maybe drive a regular sedan and not a 90K Range Rover(always black...with tinted windows, sure to bring attention)  and don't walk around with a "hey look at me, I'm a famous model and member of the Kardashian family!!" You can get grilled cheese and big salads outside of the celebrity hangouts !

• Love 10
47 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I think she used to be the most grounded and nicest. But recently I've seen a subtle change in her. I HATE the way she complains constantly about the press and the paparazzi RUINING her enjoyment of everything. She makes sure she is out and about in her expensive and revealing clothing, sunglasses, handbags and hanging around with her best buddies... other top models who are equally dressed for attention and making sure to be seen in all the trendy top places.

there are tons places to go and do things and enjoy yourself without drawing attention from paparazzi. They hang out where they know they will see the hot celebrities... they aren't going to waste the day in some out of the way spot to get a couple pictures of Kendall. They want the most bang for their buck. SO, go out, dress inconspicuously and act like a regular person.. maybe drive a regular sedan and not a 90K Range Rover(always black...with tinted windows, sure to bring attention)  and don't walk around with a "hey look at me, I'm a famous model and member of the Kardashian family!!" You can get grilled cheese and big salads outside of the celebrity hangouts !

You're not wrong, @iwasish. I have a thought, & I pray that this comes out politically-correct, as in no way do I mean to offend anyone at all. I actually started noticing changes in Kendall around the time of Caitlyn's transition. She seemed to work more, spend less time with the family, & complain a lot more than she did before (off the top of my head, I don't recall her complaining much before). Again, I hope this is PC & non-offensive, but I think a lot of Kendall's personality shift comes from the way that Caitlyn handled her transition, denying for ages, then announcing to Diane Sawyer & the world that she was transitioning into a woman, when it seemed like she hadn't spent much time preparing her still-young children for the major changes. Kylie & Kendall were & are still pretty young, & they went from a nuclear family, to a divorced family, to a family where there is a female-Mom & a female-Dad, all in a very short amount of time - about a year, maybe?? - all in the public spotlight/glare. I'm all for being your authentic-self, & good for Caitlyn for being hers, but as much as you can support people being themselves, when it's your parent who's transitioning, I can see that being pretty rough on a young person, when the parent handles it the way Caitlyn did. It seemed to me like Caitlyn was far more worried about telling the world that she was transitioning than she was about telling her daughters, who really deserved to have a chance to deal with it in their own way before she shared it with the world (I say that as a parent, who would do what my children needed me to do if I was making a major life-change like Caitlyn did). What I'm saying, basically, is that Caitlyn didn't seem to give the girls much notice about her transition, & from the way it seems, they basically found out close to the same time that we did, so I could see why Kendall is kinda pissed at the world & not wanting the media-intrusion, she's actually just pissed at her dad, in my opinion, & acting out. To me, the root of her pretty sudden moodiness is that I feel like she felt sort of dismissed in Caitlyn's transition, so she's acting out to get attention.

I hope that I articulated that correctly, & again, I don't mean to insult anyone, I actually almost didn't post, because I really don't always know or use the correct verbiage, & I truly don't want to offend anyone in the LGBT community or anyone else. I'm like Sarah from "Survivor"! Honestly, I have to say, I've learned far more about the transgender-community from Caitlyn & the K-clan than I knew before, so even though I make fun of them as much as anyone, I have actually learned useful information from them. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, nkotb said:

You're not wrong, @iwasish. I have a thought, & I pray that this comes out politically-correct, as in no way do I mean to offend anyone at all. I actually started noticing changes in Kendall around the time of Caitlyn's transition. She seemed to work more, spend less time with the family, & complain a lot more than she did before (off the top of my head, I don't recall her complaining much before). Again, I hope this is PC & non-offensive, but I think a lot of Kendall's personality shift comes from the way that Caitlyn handled her transition, denying for ages, then announcing to Diane Sawyer & the world that she was transitioning into a woman, when it seemed like she hadn't spent much time preparing her still-young children for the major changes. Kylie & Kendall were & are still pretty young, & they went from a nuclear family, to a divorced family, to a family where there is a female-Mom & a female-Dad, all in a very short amount of time - about a year, maybe?? - all in the public spotlight/glare. I'm all for being your authentic-self, & good for Caitlyn for being hers, but as much as you can support people being themselves, when it's your parent who's transitioning, I can see that being pretty rough on a young person, when the parent handles it the way Caitlyn did. It seemed to me like Caitlyn was far more worried about telling the world that she was transitioning than she was about telling her daughters, who really deserved to have a chance to deal with it in their own way before she shared it with the world (I say that as a parent, who would do what my children needed me to do if I was making a major life-change like Caitlyn did). What I'm saying, basically, is that Caitlyn didn't seem to give the girls much notice about her transition, & from the way it seems, they basically found out close to the same time that we did, so I could see why Kendall is kinda pissed at the world & not wanting the media-intrusion, she's actually just pissed at her dad, in my opinion, & acting out. To me, the root of her pretty sudden moodiness is that I feel like she felt sort of dismissed in Caitlyn's transition, so she's acting out to get attention.

I hope that I articulated that correctly, & again, I don't mean to insult anyone, I actually almost didn't post, because I really don't always know or use the correct verbiage, & I truly don't want to offend anyone in the LGBT community or anyone else. I'm like Sarah from "Survivor"! Honestly, I have to say, I've learned far more about the transgender-community from Caitlyn & the K-clan than I knew before, so even though I make fun of them as much as anyone, I have actually learned useful information from them. 

I agree that her father's transitioning, the way it was handled  and just the emotional impact it had to have had on her (and the others) was a turning point in her personality. If either her father or mother had the sense they were born with, they might have said, lets shelve this show till everyone has adjusted and is feeling ready to move forward. Kim and the other girls could have kept going if they wished but Kendall and Kylie should have ceased being filmed. Kendall has admitted she traveled and worked to keep her distance form the drama and from having to deal with the fallout. I think Kylie's relationship with Tyga was a refuge for her also. Even now when it seems that Kendall, of all the girls, seems most supportive of Cailtyn, it's Kylie and Khloe, who have pulled away, that she obsesses over, leaving Kendall feeling unappreciated and unimportant.

As a side point, they have said that they were aware of the impending transition long before the family publicly acknowledged it and were expected to act as if it wasn't true. The only reason I can think of for that is ratings, money and spin control, the usual  reasons this family does anything. 

• Love 2

I feel bad for Kylie and Kendall because I don't think their feelings were ever considered when it came to Caitlyn transitioning. They were both still teenagers, which is a rough time for any girl, let alone one who's father very publicly decides to become a woman. I think the Kardashian kids handled it better because they were adults and at the end of the day, Caitlyn was a stepfather, not a blood relation. I think both Caitlyn and Kris were very selfish as parents and always put their needs and wants above their daughters'. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I feel bad for Kylie and Kendall because I don't think their feelings were ever considered when it came to Caitlyn transitioning. They were both still teenagers, which is a rough time for any girl, let alone one who's father very publicly decides to become a woman. I think the Kardashian kids handled it better because they were adults and at the end of the day, Caitlyn was a stepfather, not a blood relation. I think both Caitlyn and Kris were very selfish as parents and always put their needs and wants above their daughters'. 

We can all agree, that the lot of them are assholes.

It sucks that Kim was robbed at gunpoint. 

It sucks that Kanye had issues to the point where he had a 10 day hospital stay.

Many other people go through exactly the same things and don't have a public platform to make it a #1 News Item.

Absolutely none of them should be surprised by whatever Caitlyn is doing.  They lived with her.  This is all very stupid.  These people project themselves as being up each others butts 24/7.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

We can all agree, that the lot of them are assholes.

It sucks that Kim was robbed at gunpoint. 

It sucks that Kanye had issues to the point where he had a 10 day hospital stay.

Many other people go through exactly the same things and don't have a public platform to make it a #1 News Item.

Absolutely none of them should be surprised by whatever Caitlyn is doing.  They lived with her.  This is all very stupid.  These people project themselves as being up each others butts 24/7.

What I find most irritating about them is the constant refrain especially from Kim and Kris that they love sharing their lives and are just sooo honest about everything... even the messiness. But when real trouble hits, its all spin all the time. When Kim got that call about Kanye.. no way was she all that shocked, even the earlier discussion of canceling his 21 tour dates cause he was so tired was all a  set up for the inevitable. She cries and sobs.. don't scare me.. tell me what's going on ...  and then after the call says merely that it was his friend calling and  crying and she didn't really know what was going on, or if she should go home. And that she was upset that it would all be "so public". It was like she was pissed off that her big escape to NYC and a chance to be out on the town was ruined, cause it would look bad if she stayed in NY and didn't do the dutiful wife act and fly right home.

Just admit that you fake half or more of the shit we watch and be done with it.  I love to hate watch them anyway so the acknowledgement that it's all so much crap probably wouldn't change anything. 

• Love 4
(edited)
On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 2:55 PM, Artsda said:

I just want to go wave running, even with my boobies and hips flopping around.  FUN!

Edit:  The huuuuuge Birkin bag (or whatever it is) - even when I had TWO kids in diapers, I did not lug around a suitcase/purse like that.  Jebus tap-dancing Christmas.  She's 21!  she could fit her entire body in that thing! 

Edited by TheVoicesToldMeTo
the bag - ughhhhh

She shouldn't have done whatever she did to her face. She was genuinely pretty before, now her face looks kind of plastic and average. And I'm sure every subsequent tweak will only make things worse, like with her sisters.

• Love 3

The booties are terrible - that's where the pedo vibes are coming from, I think.  Along with the lunchbox-looking bag.

The dress would be cute with different sleeves. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, carrier76 said:

Pedo vibes? I just see a vaguely cute, albeit mismatched, outfit.

I like her hair.

I see their point.  When you see some of the shit pedos get off on, it has the same kind of vibe.   

I myself don't like it.  Or her hair.. I could never stand my hair hanging in my face. 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Frost said:

I'm trying to figure out where someone would wear this outfit.  Fur booties and a large, lacey caftan?   It's utterly shapeless.

Kim would wear it, to get ice cream, with Northie and Saintie. Or just for a casual night at home.

• Love 7
On 6/7/2017 at 2:08 PM, iwasish said:

I see their point.  When you see some of the shit pedos get off on, it has the same kind of vibe.   

I myself don't like it.  Or her hair.. I could never stand my hair hanging in my face. 

I must live a sheltered existence because I haven't got the slightest idea (well, I have ideas but no actual knowledge) of what pedophiles get off on but this is the second reference to such a thing that I've seen on this website today.  

5 hours ago, Frost said:

Maybe Kendall should just stick to runway and avoid commercials altogether...

Addidas ad debacle

The ad doesn't even make sense, "I did what I had to do. I faced it all, and I stood tall. I did it my my way." What did she have to do? She's not an athlete, she makes her living off of her looks, is she talking about plastic surgery? And what's with the "Venus on the half shell" painting, are they comparing her to that? And who's the black woman? And what do they mean "original is never finished"? It's a stupid ad, no matter who is in it.

• Love 11