Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

What's so striking though is how natural she looks even having makeup on for these shows, no fakeness about her especially when you look at her next to Kylie and her numerous surgeries and pile of makeup.  I hope Kendall never goes down the route her sisters have because she has something special.

• Love 3

What's so striking though is how natural she looks even having makeup on for these shows, no fakeness about her especially when you look at her next to Kylie and her numerous surgeries and pile of makeup.  I hope Kendall never goes down the route her sisters have because she has something special.

Joanna Douglas: @kendalljenner with #nofilter looking fresh faced at 8am #nyfw

tumblr_nurt4xlAl11tqq2cuo1_1280.png

tumblr_nurznkr1ZA1tcxfbvo1_500.gif

tumblr_nurzaqq2El1rkjal7o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nurzvhdqkv1tcxfbvo1_500.gif

She led the finale at Kors

tumblr_nurywa6RMa1tqq2cuo1_1280.png

Edited by Humbugged

He made the models sign a 10

Million dollar non disclosure contract. Some top name models dropped out.

He is nuts. Nuts nuts nuts nuts.

His show is essentially the same shit from last year. What's he been doing for a year? Creating what? How could anyone take him seriously? If they do they're nuts also.

• Love 6

Eh, I can't feel bad that Kendall was in the second row. In that capacity, she's there as a sister; the fact she's a high-demand runway model doesn't matter much in this instance, in my opinion. Hell, she may have been relieved to be in the second row and a little less front and center, where she'd have to act all impressed by what she's seeing.

I can kind of imagine the scene: a massive fight over who gets the second row; Seth Myers drew the short straw (although I'm still kind of wtf'ing over why he's even there in the first place).

I haven't seen any images of his creations, but I am wondering just how much different he can go with nude bodysuits again (if that's really what it was again).

• Love 2

Eh, I can't feel bad that Kendall was in the second row. In that capacity, she's there as a sister; the fact she's a high-demand runway model doesn't matter much in this instance, in my opinion. Hell, she may have been relieved to be in the second row and a little less front and center, where she'd have to act all impressed by what she's seeing.

I can kind of imagine the scene: a massive fight over who gets the second row; Seth Myers drew the short straw (although I'm still kind of wtf'ing over why he's even there in the first place).

I haven't seen any images of his creations, but I am wondering just how much different he can go with nude bodysuits again (if that's really what it was again).

Look how far he's come with leather jogging pants. We're going to be seeing this crap year after year till someone has the balls to say enough is enough. Take your crappy designs and donate them to Good Will, if they'll take them.

• Love 3

His show is essentially the same shit from last year. What's he been doing for a year? Creating what? How could anyone take him seriously? If they do they're nuts also.

I think of Kanye's foray into fashion as more of an art installation, than a real collection. These are EXACTLY the same rags and L'eggs pantyhose from the previous year! Maybe this is satire or a comment on the cyclical nature of fashion?? It's certainly not well crafted, creative, or fashion forward.

• Love 2

I found myself wondering if the more Kanye is an ass the more Kim's ass grows. Is there a special proportional magic happening? Eventually, as Kanye continues to open his mouth, will Kim's ass grow to a size that requires it to have its own transportation. Picture Kim walking with a scooter trailing behind her hauling her ass. Maybe the ass will get its own personally designed nude bodysuit. Why my mind ponders these things in the early morning hours when I can't sleep is beyond me.

• Love 2

She's so pretty. Looks the most like kris to me.

I love to look at this one probably because it doesn't hurt my eyes/brain like the other ones.

As if I'm subconsciously picking up all the nips cuts tucks and fakery. Doesn't compute

I have to wonder if Kylie looks at Kendall and finds her beautiful or feels sorry for her for not being more in line with the rest of the family. And I wonder what Kendall sees when she looks at her sisters' altered appearances. It's rather jarring to see the difference between Kendall and everyone else. She's the only non surgically-enhanced woman in the family at this point, isn't she? I hope she can stay away from the plastic surgeon's office.

• Love 2

Well, Grace is almost 75. And honestly, if she pulled her hair back she wouldn't look all that bad, imo. I think her face is still pretty but her hair overwhelms her. Plus, she is an old woman and short of plastic surgery or early death, it's where we're all headed. It's kind of refreshing to see someone keep it real.

Edited by Maysie
  • Love 5

Well, Grace is almost 75. An honestly, if she pulled her hair back she wouldn't look all that bad, imo. I think her face is still pretty but her hair overwhelms her. Plus, she is an old woman and short of plastic surgery or early death, it's where we're all headed. It's kind of refreshing to see someone keep it real.

True, but she seems to be working the "skeleton" look on purpose, no eyebrows & a really high hairline is not a good look for anyone, especially someone who is the creative director for a major fashion magazine.

• Love 1

I think the biggest difference between Kendall and Kylie/Kim is that Kendall looks pretty much the same, makeup or no makeup, whereas her sisters are completely unrecognizable. Kylie and Kim have botoxed, nipped, tucked and injected their faces to the point where they look cartoonish while Kendall still looks human.

• Love 1

Looks like people can't take their eyes off her. Still watching her after she's long passed their seats. I find her lovely and the most real of a very phoney bunch

Or they're looking at the clothes. That's actually what most of the audience (editors, journalists, buyers, basically anyone who isn't a celeb looking for a photo op) go to see.

• Love 3

Those shoes...

Make that three of us, what could they possibly be made of to make her feet look that fat? The outfit is just fugly, & whatever they did to her makeup is making her skin look terrible. All in all, a really bad look from head to toe.

• Love 1

Ugh, all the models at the Marc Jacobs show looked like death warmed over. Every one of them was styled to look like they'd been crying for hours and then punched in the face. Why??

I read somewhere that they were made up to look like they had been out partying all night.

And she got a solo cover for Vogue Japan

tumblr_nuvljnR46w1tcxfbvo1_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nuvuoenyKZ1toopi5o1_1280.jpg

Interview with WWD.

Kendall Jenner on Caitlyn, Social Media and Scents

http://wwd.com/beauty-industry-news/beauty-features/kendall-jenner-sisters-kardashian-estee-lauder-10232780/

You can tell Kendall didn't get a very good education from this quote in the article: "She’s especially thankful for her Lauder contract. 'Before I got the contract, I’d heard from a lot of people that a contract with a company like Estée Lauder was like a stamp of approval, a stamp of your legit-ness.' "

Legit-ness?  That's not even a word. The correct word is legitimacy. Even if she'd said "legitimacy," it still isn't really the right word for what she was trying to say, because "legitimate" usually refers to a legal status. She needed a word like your "credibility" as a model, "confirmation," "validation," or "affirmation" that you're a top model, something like that. (Yes, I looked in thesaurus.com, lol. Wonder if Kendall and Kylie ever learned to use a thesaurus.) 

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Love 3

“I think I’m the most private out of my family,” she said of her large family, which includes sisters Kim Kardashian West, Kourtney Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian and Kylie Jenner, “momager” Kris Jenner and transgender father Caitlyn (formerly Bruce) Jenner."

I guess Rob isn't really part of the family LOL

• Love 1

You can tell Kendall didn't get a very good education from this quote in the article: "She’s especially thankful for her Lauder contract. 'Before I got the contract, I’d heard from a lot of people that a contract with a company like Estée Lauder was like a stamp of approval, a stamp of your legit-ness.' "

Legit-ness?  That's not even a word. The correct word is legitimacy. Even if she'd said "legitimacy," it still isn't really the right word for what she was trying to say, because "legitimate" usually refers to a legal status. She needed a word like your "credibility" as a model, "confirmation," "validation," or "affirmation" that you're a top model, something like that. (Yes, I looked in thesaurus.com, lol. Wonder if Kendall and Kylie ever learned to use a thesaurus.) 

Please look up the slang term for "legit."

• Love 4