Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, GaT said:

Damn, you're good, I always have to use my mouth :-)

Ok fine.  I did use my mouth.  Then I got hungry and ate some cereal.  Bet Kendall can't eat as much as  I can.  See being a model ain't what it's cracked up to be.  Later I plan to eat a cheese log. 

• Love 5

Nope a Rolls. Clearly Bently's are so last year with these people and Rolls Royce's are the new car of choice to give out like candy for special occasions.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kendall-jenners-brand-new-rolls-royce-is-a-gift-from-mom-kris-w448511

“Kris gave Kendall a Rolls-Royce!” the insider says of the 60-year-old momager’s lavish present for her daughter. “Kendall was shocked! Totally surprised and delighted!”

LOL yeah I'm sure she was so shocked to get a luxury car.

• Love 3

Paris had such terrible posture, everything somehow looked worse on her.

To her credit, Kendall didn't just steal the "look", she even pointed it out on her instagram (Paris vibes), it's what she wanted. That she thinks the early 2000s are vintage is a different matter, mind you.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Nope a Rolls. Clearly Bently's are so last year with these people and Rolls Royce's are the new car of choice to give out like candy for special occasions.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kendall-jenners-brand-new-rolls-royce-is-a-gift-from-mom-kris-w448511

LOL yeah I'm sure she was so shocked to get a luxury car.

On Kimmel last night Khloe was trying to play it off like some random guy just gave it to her, himself.

10 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

That doesn't make it vintage.

I mean, I definitely think early 2000's stuff is sliding towards vintage, so that term doesn't bother me. We are talking nearly 15 years ago. I would definitely say that stuff from 1996-1997 has definitely hit vintage status, and 2002 isn't that far off.

Back in the mid-2000's I thought mid-90's stuff was vintage, so eh. Although I would say real vintage is like 20 years ago, like the Members Only jacket from the 80's that I bought back in 2009.

On 11/5/2016 at 0:28 PM, DangerousMinds said:

That doesn't make it vintage.

I don't think something that recent is "vintage" either, but I guess it depends on your perspective from your age group. I always feel ancient when I walk into an antique store and see things just like stuff I have at home called "vintage."

I have a classic style suede car coat, which I still wear, that's older than Kendall.  Vintage, LOL.

30 minutes ago, GaT said:

Kendall Jenner Deletes Social Media

Since her career largely counts on her social media presence, I wonder what's going on. Probably people talking mean to her after she said guns are bad.

Maybe she caught whatever Rob has?

I don't think she's very stable emotionally. The whole family seems to have issues with anxiety (what they have to be anxious about, I have no idea) and OCD like things.  

Edited by iwasish
On 11/15/2016 at 11:31 AM, Kokapetl said:

Having 70 million Instagram followers was one of the main reasons she got all those lucrative ad campaigns. Maybe she's retiring from all that. 

Maybe now those campaigns will go back to real supermodels.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, chocolatine said:

Maybe now those campaigns will go back to real supermodels.

What's "not real" about her?  She's tall, skinny, beautiful and, based on the photos I've seen kind of blank slate on whom lots of different looks work.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, toolazy said:

What's "not real" about her?  She's tall, skinny, beautiful and, based on the photos I've seen kind of blank slate on whom lots of different looks work.

She has zero personality or star power. Notice that I said "real *super*models".

• Love 4

Kendall Jenner Explains Why She Abruptly Quit Instagram

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/11/16/kendall-jenner-explains-why-she-quit-instagram

Jenner deleted her account this week, explaining it was time for a “little bit of a break.”

“I’m always on it,” Jenner, who had 68 million Instagram followers and once held the title of the most-liked photo ever on the social media platform, told DeGeneres. “I would wake up in the morning and look at it first thing; I would go to bed and it was the last thing I would look at. I felt a little too dependent on it. So I kind of wanted to take a minute. It’s a detox.”

Despite the admitted Instagram dependence and its downsides, Jenner said she expected to come back eventually. But she liked the idea of stepping away. “I’ll find myself going to click on Instagram and it won’t be there, and I kind of love that,” she said. “It’s a nice, refreshing feeling.”

Like the rest of them she's obsssed with what is being written about her. Sadly she's turned into a shallow, self absorbed robot  like the others.

Kim must be telling them all how wonderful it is to be free of the grip of social media, now that she's on  her newly scaled back public life. But in clips shes seen saying that "Kylie hates being famous, but her fame runs her business". She's probably encouraging them all to back offf, so they can make a comeback st the same time and "break the internet" 

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Kim made that comment before she had a gun held to her head and was robbed. I realize everyone in this family is despised and nothing they do is taken seriously but stuff like that tends to change the way you view certain things in life.

I know that the comment about Kylie was prior to the robbery. Time will tell how much she's changed since the robbery. IMO, not much.  If nothing they do is taken seriously its their own fault.  When you put your life out there as entertainment for the masses, be prepared for whatever backlash you get, but I doubt they care much what any of us lesser people think of them.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

Like the rest of them she's obsssed with what is being written about her. Sadly she's turned into a shallow, self absorbed robot  like the others.

Kim must be telling them all how wonderful it is to be free of the grip of social media, now that she's on  her newly scaled back public life. But in clips shes seen saying that "Kylie hates being famous, but her fame runs her business". She's probably encouraging them all to back offf, so they can make a comeback st the same time and "break the internet" 

Kimmy may be holding back on posting herself, but I have no doubt she is still obsessing with social media and scouring the internet for comments, articles, and photos of herself.

10 hours ago, GaT said:

Why did she delete her account if she expects to go back? Why didn't she just stay off of it?

They get more publicity these days from not posting, or wiping their accounts, than they do from their hourly advertisements.

Somebody probably threatened to hack the account. 

• Love 1
On 11/25/2016 at 11:03 AM, ms.o said:

Photo from thanksgiving. Kendall absolutely got her lips done. Over lined lips my ass

I literally didn't recognize Kylie for a few seconds.  She looks absolutely nothing like she used to.  Her skin tone is darker than her Armenian half-sisters.

Kendall's larger lips change her whole face, and not in a good way.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I literally didn't recognize Kylie for a few seconds.  She looks absolutely nothing like she used to.  Her skin tone is darker than her Armenian half-sisters.

Kendall's larger lips change her whole face, and not in a good way.

None of these people look anything like they did 5 years ago (and I'm not even talking about natural aging/maturing).

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

Damn, Gigi just gets skinnier and skinnier. 

She has to be on a steady diet of cocaine and starvation. I remember on RHOBH when she told Yolanda she nearly passed out on a shoot because she hadn't eaten anything that day. "Model thin" isn't her natural body type, so she probably had to damn near kill herself to get as small as she is in those VS photos.

Kendall looks like she had some kind of work done around her eyes. They look wider, bigger and more lifted, similar to Kim's. The inflated lips look horrible.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 4

Gigi has a naturally round face and chubby cheeks so she had to starve herself to get cheekbones, but apparently it helped. She's never been more successful than this year, ever since she lost that much weight.

Out of the two of them Kendall looks healthier, she's got a more angular face and can get away with just staying thin.  I wish she wouldn't mess with her face, I know she probably has no chance because of her family but I wish just one of them would stick to her natural features, and Kendall's the most genetically blessed face-wise (ever since Kim has changed her entire face for the fourth time) so I was rooting for her. I was also rooting for her to find a boyfriend who's better than the standard Kardashian cheating/screwed up rapper/athlete type, but alas she seems like she goes for that type as well. It's so creepy how everyone in that family dates the same guys. Here she should take note from the Hadid sisters and view relationships as business that can help you go places.

• Love 4

Here she should take note from the Hadid sisters and view relationships as business that can help you go places.

That doesn't necessary equate to healthy relationship either.

She should start with kindness and decency, then go from there.  

On a side note, I think Kendall is gorgeous.  And on the high fashion runway, she basically needs to just be a human hanger for the clothes.  But I really wish when it came to something like the VS fashion show she could be...more fierce. More expressive.  Last year at the show you could see that she was really excited to be there, it was evident in her face.  This time around her face is static.  She has more personality in the picture where she's waving to somebody (With gigi) and in the picture with the step & repeat.

Edited by Shangrilala
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, Shangrilala said:

But I really wish when it came to something like the VS fashion show she could be...more fierce. More expressive. 

Agreed.  IMO she looks completely out of place in those pictures.  I think she's "cute", and that's not what one would expect in a VS fashion show.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Shangrilala said:

But I really wish when it came to something like the VS fashion show she could be...more fierce. 

Agree 100%. None of these girls can work the runway like a Naomi, Tyra or Giselle. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 5