Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

Once again, I'm thoroughly baffled that I want to hang out with Tarik and Dean.  

Andrei is a real dick.  An unemployed, useless dick, but a dick nonetheless. And Elizabeth, get your shit together.  You have to be better at refereeing your annoying alpha males. Good lord.

Annie and David have zero self awareness, but damn if they aren't funny as hell.  And eating multiple meals over the hour.  How y'all eating shrimp on the bed in the storage apartment?!  

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

David, I KNOW your ass isn’t shading anyone for “freeloading” and not having a job.  Have several dozen seats, mofo. 

Doesn’t he teach or something?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, TrininisaScorp said:

Once again, I'm thoroughly baffled that I want to hang out with Tarik and Dean.  

Andrei is a real dick.  An unemployed, useless dick, but a dick nonetheless. And Elizabeth, get your shit together.  You have to be better at refereeing your annoying alpha males. Good lord.

Annie and David have zero self awareness, but damn if they aren't funny as hell.  And eating multiple meals over the hour.  How y'all eating shrimp on the bed in the storage apartment?!  

Tarik isn't high on the self awareness either if he thinks Hazel loves him.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

Tarik isn't high on the self awareness either if he thinks Hazel loves him.

Frankly, I like to pretend that whole thing never happened.  Like.  This Tarik is fun.  That Tarik is a bunch of bullshit.

• Love 14
Just now, TrininisaScorp said:

Frankly, I like to pretend that whole thing never happened.  Like.  This Tarik is fun.  That Tarik is a bunch of bullshit.

We all have to tell ourselves a lot of things in order to watch these shows. 😂

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
24 minutes ago, Kangatush said:

David's pizza confuses me.  It just looks like a pile of something super saucy.

First I thought it was Bearno’s but it’s a generic box...I miss that place so much!  I go whenever I visit home.

Ashley, either piss or get off the pot. 

Colt's mother is going to do whatever it takes to keep Larissa in this country, because she is afraid if she gets deported back to Brazil, her son will follow her. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

Ashley, either piss or get off the pot. 

Colt's mother is going to do whatever it takes to keep Larissa in this country, because she is afraid if she gets deported back to Brazil, her son will follow her. 

She'll be fine with a divorce though.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

ugh, Larissa talking about BJs, if she does that for Colt she deserves all the money. 🤑

1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Tarik and his brother eat some serious damn food in that bed.  Pizza one week, hot wings and BBQ sauce the next.  I won’t even bring a cup of coffee into my bedroom

Same here. I am paranoid about bugs.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Tarik and his brother eat some serious damn food in that bed.  Pizza one week, hot wings and BBQ sauce the next.  I won’t even bring a cup of coffee into my bedroom.

I also need to give Dean props for always sitting in the middle of the bed and never having the headboard to lean on.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

ugh, Larissa talking about BJs, if she does that for Colt she deserves all the money. 🤑

And she has to do it with Debbie listening on the other side of the door. Give Larissa 2 green cards.

• LOL 20
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

A glass of water is the only thing I have there.  I do my TV watching in the living room.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Did you see the photos, not much for Larissa to work with 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Deb sobbing about Colt possibly moving to Brazil. I don't know why, but this is like the clincher for me which shows their relationship is off kilter.

Pretty sure there was no real danger for Larissa without Colt showing up. I think that's why the case was dismissed.

Everybody got your popcorn? 😁

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Kangatush said:

I also need to give Dean props for always sitting in the middle of the bed and never having the headboard to lean on.

He also is savvy enough to know if he sat right next to Tarik in the bed there would be a lot of jokes about it

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Kangatush said:

Yes David, to show how you can provide for your wife....  in a storage facility

Provided by your friend. Yep, you have experience living free in a home provided by someone else, so you can get off your high horse, David.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, renatae said:

Provided by your friend. Yep, you have experience living free in a home provided by someone else, so you can get off your high horse, David.

And with no lawn to mow or a pool to clean, either. 

• Love 4

Andreiiiiiiiiiii said that "everything he offers us...." during one of his rants.  Do you think that she went and asked her dad for the house but then told Andreiiiiiiiiiii that her father offered the house?

• Useful 3
  • Love 5

Does the network supply free bedroom food?  Because David and Annie really go to town and they do love handouts.  Shrimp and then that weird looking pizza. Last week Annie cooked a meal on the night table.

How can people eat in bed?  It's horrible. 

• Love 1
(edited)
11 hours ago, CSunshine76 said:

David has to explain they don’t live in an actual storage unit. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

David and Annie are my favorites on this show. That whole exchange with the pizza guy was gold.

11 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

I'm surprised none of them even questioned if Azan flew to Korea.

That struck me, too. I wonder if they're given instructions by production--what to say, what not to say. No one had one word to say about Azan's "trip" to Korea? No one suspected he never went? Ditto Pao's outfit at the shower. No one thought that look (five pounds of sausage stuffed into a three pound casing) was questionable? And no one--NO ONE--said a word in support of Pedro?

11 hours ago, greekmom said:

Tariq actually no. Even if it's her party, she can't be as late as she wants to.

Tariq  and Dean both have the hots for Pao. Also Chantel. No matter what either one of these prizes says, Dean especially is behind them all the way. He's hoping for a rebound after a reunion special.

11 hours ago, CSunshine76 said:

David, regarding Coltee’s Flowers...”who are they for though”. Bwahahha!! I’m surprised they were not for Debbie!! 

Quote of the night! I was dying.

10 hours ago, Adeejay said:

As if! Colt will no more go to Brazil than I will sprout wings and fly. I bet Colt holds the possibility over his mother's head, though. Because he's an equal opportunity gaslighter.

10 hours ago, Owww ma legs said:

I’m a total muncher in bed

I like to eat in bed too. Usually its a reward. Like on a Saturday night if I've been busy all day and gotten a lot done, I'll take some candy up with me, for a treat while I watch something I've been saving up.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That struck me, too. I wonder if they're given instructions by production--what to say, what not to say. No one had one word to say about Azan's "trip" to Korea? No one suspected he never went? Ditto Pao's outfit at the shower. No one thought that look (five pounds of sausage stuffed into a three pound casing) was questionable? And no one--NO ONE--said a word in support of Pedro?

Actually, Tariq said he's team Pedro, Dean is obsessed with Chantel.  Tariq and Dean also mentioned something being wrong if you can't get into South Korea.

• Love 6

Why can't Azan come for a vacation in Florida and roll about on the beach with Nicole? I haven't been an avid watcher, so maybe I've missed something and he's banned.

But South Korea for a sexy hook up?  Seems like the last place I'd choose.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Actually, Tariq said he's team Pedro, Dean is obsessed with Chantel.  Tariq and Dean also mentioned something being wrong if you can't get into South Korea.

Yes, they both said something's wrong if you can't get in to South Korea, but not one person said what we've all been saying here--that Azan never ever went there, that he just told Nicole to send him the money for a ticket (which he never bought), and then told her the "shocking" news that he wasn't allowed in the country, pocketing the cash. Tariq and Dean both guessed that Azan has some sort of criminal history. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

• Love 7
22 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yes, they both said something's wrong if you can't get in to South Korea, but not one person said what we've all been saying here--that Azan never ever went there, that he just told Nicole to send him the money for a ticket (which he never bought), and then told her the "shocking" news that he wasn't allowed in the country, pocketing the cash. Tariq and Dean both guessed that Azan has some sort of criminal history. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Did he tell Nicole to send him the money, or did she just buy the ticket?  Well, if she bought the ticket, he could have cashed it and kept the money.  Annie asked if Azan was a scammer.  

But Tariq is on Pedro's side, Dean isn't because he's hot for Chantel and Pao and Larissa.

• Love 1
On 5/11/2019 at 10:30 PM, Hannah94 said:

David and Annie are hilarious! I did not ever think I would say that about them. 

They actually seem like a really good match. I enjoy their segments. 

13 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

"Shrimp has a hair!"... I think David and Annie are in this for the food

All the food these people eat make me hungry! I had to make popcorn late at night after watching.

10 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Andreiiiiiiiiiii said that "everything he offers us...." during one of his rants.  Do you think that she went and asked her dad for the house but then told Andreiiiiiiiiiii that her father offered the house?

yea there's no way that andrei was asking for handouts from her dad. 

Like someone else said - i'm super tempted to only watch this and not the actual show. it's so much more entertaining and we see everything we need to see. 

• Love 11

Peppermostly said

Ditto Pao's outfit at the shower. No one thought that look (five pounds of sausage stuffed into a three pound casing) was questionable? 

I also thought the outfit was kind of bizarre and tasteless (and dare I say whorish??)

If I recall correctly though, I thought that Darcy and sister thought she looked great in it .

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Few more things I forgot to say---I kind of like Andrei too (and definitely Alexi) but he is rather hot headed and let's be real- he is not supporting the family.

Does anyone else think Elizabeth's DAD who I think is being pretty nice and loving----looks like the Captain on Gilligan's Island????

Every time I watch I am struck by that. 

I think the bit with them all eating in bed-is sort of contrived and I think was probably suggested by the network. Just my thought because it's not like they are just drinking a bottle of water. It's an EVENT!!!

AND YES I THINK I WILL JUST WATCH PILLOW TALK AND NOT THE FULL SHOW>

🙂

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, mayvenne said:

Peppermostly said

Ditto Pao's outfit at the shower. No one thought that look (five pounds of sausage stuffed into a three pound casing) was questionable? 

I also thought the outfit was kind of bizarre and tasteless (and dare I say whorish??)

If I recall correctly though, I thought that Darcy and sister thought she looked great in it .

They did, which didn't really surprise me as their own fashion is questionable most of the time. I thought Pao's outfit looked great until I realized here were high slits in the skirt. That just made it look a little bizarre for a family gathering/baby shower. 

• Love 2