Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E18: Mercedes' Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

27 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

I hope there's a chiropractor nearby to help poor, sainted Brandon!

There's gotta be a Massage Envy or something nearby...he should go get a good rubdown while she's at Dr. Now's office.

• Love 8
27 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I think Dr. Now really likes children. His face lit up when he saw Mercedes had brought her kids with her.

I noticed that, too. He's like an adorable kindly grampa. 

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

I’ll give her props for walking unassisted after getting out the van. Good job 👍🏻 

She's not too lazy to walk like some of the others. got to give her that!

• Love 3
50 minutes ago, String Theory said:

Sorry to hear about your kitty @Twopper; my 13 year old cat is in the "pet hospital" right now with pancreatitis - she did a bit better today, but prognosis is very guarded for her. I'm sorry for your loss - since this has started my eating habit has been non-existent or flat out bad.  I too find Milano cookies QUITE therapeutic though.....

This one looks like a train wreck in the making. {{{Hugs to you too}}}}, tough week for our furry pals 😞

Hope your kitty will do well.   13 isn't quite geriatric.   Mine was 18 years old, and she had hyperthyroid, but I certainly wasn't expecting her to die anytime soon.   we are still in a state of shock.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

Mr. Judgey- what’s the deal with the cousin with the alligator arms?

Me-Umm those are obviously T-Rex arms.  Everyone on the live chat agrees

A saintly t-rex , though. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
(edited)

I’m getting scary good at guessing these Pounders weight...I guessed her starting weight at 773. Damn it! Off by 2/10 of a pound!

Edited by timesywimesy
Fat fingers=wrong numbers
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, timesywimesy said:

I’m getting scary good at guessing these Pounders weight...I guessed her starting weight at 713. Damn it! Off by 2/10 of a pound!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

f that's Steven Assante's old apartment i hope they fumigated it. And possibly had it blessed by a priest, a native shaman, and the Dalai Lama.

Or burn it to the ground and salt the earth.

Just now, ams1001 said:

But she doesn't eat breakfast!

In her thinking she  doesn’t overeat. She eats normally ..... for a 750lb person. She hasn’t a clue what an average person consumes.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

If that's Steven Assante's old apartment i hope they fumigated it. And possibly had it blessed by a priest, a native shaman, and the Dalai Lama. 

Nothing short of an exorcism and disinfectant so strong it dissolves metal! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
(edited)

I bet there are a limited number of apartments in Houston that allow filming on their premises, and have availability after Hurricane Harvey struck, and ruined a lot of houses there.    Notice how many of the complexes have totally redone flooring, cabinets, and drywall?    Thanks to Hurricane Harvey, so many had to be virtually gutted.  

She didn't meet her goal, but she did lose.     And she's going outside with the kids, but sending her daughter out for fast food is a terrible sign.     

That's disgusting!   I didn't need the details, and she could have used the big pad they have in hospitals.     So between that and the saint cousin being late coming back, it's Hasta la Vista to Dr. Now for Month 7?      Bet by the next appointment, she's regained everything she lost, and more.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7
(edited)

Wow, she is huge...but her bra size has to be 1000ZZZZAABBCTD

Yikes, that has to hurt!

(if she wore a bra, that is)....

Edited by umgoblue
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3