Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E18: Mercedes' Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Kid said:

Hi Pounders!!!  I may not be very snarky tonight.  My 14 1/2 pound little dog died last Thursday when I took him in for a dental. So seeing Nico’s cute little face tonight (thanks, Curly Girl) was food for the soul.

Oh, damn. I am so sorry. 

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, aliya said:

How  y'all doing?

Not too good.  My elderly kitty died unexpectedly over the weekend, and I am depressed.  Fortunately, I have only emotionally eaten some PF milano cookies and some lime sherbet.

I need this to be either an inspirational story or a complete train wreck to distract me.

1 minute ago, Kid said:

Hi Pounders!!!  I may not be very snarky tonight.  My 14 1/2 pound little dog died last Thursday when I took him in for a dental. So seeing Nico’s cute little face tonight (thanks, Curly Girl) was food for the soul.

I'm so sorry about your baby

• Love 5

The 

stilted

nar

ration

is

re

ally

irr

it

ating

me.

1 minute ago, Twopper said:

Not too good.  My elderly kitty died unexpectedly over the weekend, and I am depressed.  Fortunately, I have only emotionally eaten some PF milano cookies and some lime sherbet.

I need this to be either an inspirational story or a complete train wreck to distract me.

I'm so sorry about your kitty.

• Love 6

Abused by her bio dad!? Scumbag.

Oh no, so the sperm donor was trying to sneak into heaven asking her for forgiveness on his death bed? And she gave it to him!? Nah, some people just don't deserve forgiveness especially for that level of betrayal.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Kid said:

“It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are.”
― Unknown Author

• Love 22

Ooh, another bed chef. 

And, oh yes, she sits that big tub of ice cream down a few inches from her exposed crotch and opens it.

I have no words. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Hugs to you, @Twopper 

I'm so sorry.

3 minutes ago, Kid said:

Virtual {{{Hugs}}}} to you Kid, I know how hard it is to lose pets (mine are MY family).  Keeping you and Nico in my thoughts.  

• Love 4
(edited)

I hope the Mercedes will be a success story, and her family will get on the program too.    This poor woman, and her life makes me cry.     Those poor legs of hers will take many skin surgeries to even be normal.      I wonder if the MRSA history will complicate things?

I hope her dead father realized that he was going to burn in hell, and that there is no forgiveness for someone like him.       

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Kid said:

I am so sorry.  We lost our cat unexpectedly on Saturday.   I feel your pain.

• Love 1
Just now, dreadfulLeigh said:

Omfg eating family dinner on her bed 🤮 

.......with her legs splayed wide open for all to enjoy while they dine. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Flesh eating bacteria..that's a first

MRSA isn’t exactly a flesh-eating bacteria. Just antiobiotic-resistant. 

• Love 5
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

Those sheets are so gross

I am gagging. I can’t even eat my Lifesaver gummies. And I eat while watching Dr. Pimple Popper...

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
Just now, DC Gal in VA said:

Abused by her bio dad!? Scumbag.

Oh no, so the sperm donor was trying to sneak into heaven asking her for forgiveness on his death bed? And she gave it to him!? Nah, some people just don't deserve forgiveness especially for that level of betrayal.

Theres also several kilotonnes per sqmm if social pressure to forgive your abusers especially if they are family and even more when they are dying.

• Love 1