Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E18: Mercedes' Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

The only person I have any concern for on this show is Brandon. I just want to give him a big hug. 

Let me guess.  The trailer caught on fire, so she will be "forced" to eat three large buckets of chicken.

Is this the first time we've seen the firefighters actually putting out a fire on this show?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5

I always wonder how these folks can afford thier lifestyle. Some seems to he from family bying groceries, but others dont. 730 dollars monthly or so really isnt much to live on in the first place. And certainly cant be helped by eating a months worth of food in a day or the various 30 dollar fast food trips.

• Love 3

The one with the nine dogs was Jeanne from Big Sandy, Texas.    She was dubbed No-Hy-Jeanne.  She's the one that her mother had abdominal surgery, and then the father died at home.   

The rental people can arrange for a replacement trailer.   Everyone helping her is a saint.   

The growths on her leg scare me.    

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I've put away a dozen Krispy Kremes in one day before. It wasn't my best choice in life but it was damned tasty. #noregrets

I was at a lunch w/my advisor & some other doctoral students. I felt so strange, and kept getting up to go outside - talk about your feeling of impending doom. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and asked her to take me to the ER. Not only did she sit w/me while I had an EKG (turned out it was low blood pressure), but she took me to the Krispy Kreme store and we sat there like idiots with donuts. One of my fondest memories - everyone should have an advisor like that. 

• Love 17
1 minute ago, CheeseBurgh said:

Is that Steven Assantes old apartment?

I was going to say, it looks like Assanti's complex - or the place he fell of the golf cart...or is that also the same place?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Splashes said:

I always wonder how these folks can afford thier lifestyle. Some seems to he from family bying groceries, but others dont. 730 dollars monthly or so really isnt much to live on in the first place. And certainly cant be helped by eating a months worth of food in a day or the various 30 dollar fast food trips.

All these nights in hotels/motels gotta cost and they only take cash or credit.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

She's sure got big sandbag boobies, surprised she's walking around with them and those legs.  Hmmm she thinks she's lost so much weight she's gonna get approved right away.  Delusional or miracle? Can't wait for that next weigh-in.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

What is different about laying down in the car and laying on a bed?

Bef has supoort. It looked like she was just laying on the hard car floor. Im slept on that before and it is uncomfortable as heck (coming from a person who ofteb sleeps on my closet floor)

It always annoys me when they sit there on their cell phones with a voiceover bitching and moaning about how hard all this is, while everyone else (you know, family members who HAVEN’T eaten themselves to the size of a pregnant walrus) moves all their crap for them. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Why the Hell did she say "Little bitty kitchen" at the new apartment? It's not as if she's going to be doing the cooking. Geez.

It's bigger than the bed.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

She needs to rest?  What about Brandon? Does she ever say thank you to Brandon? Little dude with little arms pushing her big ass everywhere! Putting up with her whining and getting full on crotch shots. And she must smell faboo with no showering! I hate her!

• LOL 4
  • Love 17
1 minute ago, Snarkastikate said:

She's sure got big sandbag boobies, surprised she's walking around with them and those legs.  Hmmm she thinks she's lost so much weight she's gonna get approved right away.  Delusional or miracle? Can't wait for that next weigh-in.

Me either! Hee. ☺

• Love 2

Ya know I haven’t looked it up but if that hospital is private, I’d bet Dr owns part, he owns the strip mall his office is in and if his kids (pretty sure one “produces”) were smart, they’d own apartments to point these people toward.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Splashes said:

No fucking room she says, that apartment seems pretty large.

ITA - looks bigger than my condo.   I like the built-in bookshelves.  Don't think Mercedes will spend much time reading.  

Quit whining girlfriend about the kitchen!  That's the last place she should worry about!  I'm sorry but I don't have much sympathy/patience for this woman.

• Love 8

How come none of these people ever say that they want to be able to work when they lose weight?  Or is becoming a productive human being too much to ask for?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Well I figure this part what we see TLC pays for hotels and such.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I figured the show paid for the expense of moving and/or getting to Dr. Now.

• Love 2

I want to go on record as saying that I do not want Lola to be her therapist because I am tired of her wigs, and I want to see Doctor Paradise for the asymmetry of it all when they sit in the same room.

• LOL 14
  • Love 4