Type keyword(s) to search

Season 40: Speculation and Spoilers

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, ProfCrash said:

And screwed over his alliance by being paranoid. And allowed that idiot Russell to continue on.

I wonder how he and Parvati will work together, if the opportunity arises.  It was his need to vote her out that led to all that.

On 1/19/2020 at 8:20 PM, Sir Vivor said:

If it makes you feel better they almost get overthrown at the end when Kim returns... Michelle and Nick are able to get out Sarah at the final 6... but Tony still gets to the end... it should be an exciting finish.

Yeah sorry Piece of crap Tony getting to the end says fuck this shitty season to me. Fuck that douchebag 

• Love 5
On 1/20/2020 at 4:01 PM, Sir Vivor said:

I'm just saying they join Kim to vote out Sarah at final 6.

And voting out Sarah over Tony is fucking stupid as well. And nothing exciting about 2 people dominated the season at all especially If one is Tony's bitch ass.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Josh371982 said:

And voting out Sarah over Tony is fucking stupid as well. And nothing exciting about 2 people dominated the season at all especially If one is Tony's bitch ass.

I'm pretty sure Tony has an idol at that vote... lots of advantages are played at the final 6 tribal.

Edited by Sir Vivor
7 hours ago, survivorking28 said:

any new info?

8 hours ago, Sir Vivor said:

I'm pretty sure Tony has an idol at that vote... lots of advantages are played at the final 6 tribal.

Tony is lucky to even make it 6 boots into the game. He's no where near the final 6.

32 minutes ago, anthonyd46 said:

Tony is lucky to even make it 6 boots into the game. He's no where near the final 6.

lol ok buddy. It's clear you got something against this person who has said they have attended other finales in the past. Vivor have your sources ever been right about other seasons as well? 

Edited by survivorking28
17 minutes ago, survivorking28 said:

lol ok buddy. It's clear you got something against this person who has said they have attended other finales in the past. Vivor have your sources ever been right about other seasons as well? 

This person is drinking from the same well as this other person grabalifevest. They are both wrong. The Tony story is the fake one being thrown around to get the scent off the real results. I don't care how many finales they have attended the instructions to the cast were to lie, lie, lie. They've done a great job of it.

Edited by anthonyd46
55 minutes ago, anthonyd46 said:

This person is drinking from the same well as this other person grabalifevest. They are both wrong. The Tony story is the fake one being thrown around to get the scent off the real results. I don't care how many finales they have attended the instructions to the cast were to lie, lie, lie. They've done a great job of it.

This whole thing about people lying might be true but I still feel the truth eventually came out. People can't help but talk and vivor even said that players have NDA's for past season yet they still talk. It makes no sense why you believe the tony story being fake is the one you take as face value yet you don't seem to deny the others. Either way if vivor wants to provide if their sources have been right in the past then wait for that.

1 hour ago, survivorking28 said:

This whole thing about people lying might be true but I still feel the truth eventually came out. People can't help but talk and vivor even said that players have NDA's for past season yet they still talk. It makes no sense why you believe the tony story being fake is the one you take as face value yet you don't seem to deny the others. Either way if vivor wants to provide if their sources have been right in the past then wait for that.

It doesn't matter if they were right in the past. The misinformation campaign this season is at high levels.

It's time to agree to disagree, or whatever, and just keep this thread moving with it's intended purposes- posting spoilers.  If something is being stated as an actual spoiler- post links/cite sources.  If it's a speculation, make sure you're stating that as such and not making it out to sound like a spoiler.  This thread has gotten a little off-track.  Thanks. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Whimsy said:

It's time to agree to disagree, or whatever, and just keep this thread moving with it's intended purposes- posting spoilers.  If something is being stated as an actual spoiler- post links/cite sources.  If it's a speculation, make sure you're stating that as such and not making it out to sound like a spoiler.  This thread has gotten a little off-track.  Thanks. 

Fine this is everything out there right now:

Dakal and Sele are tribe names. 

2 females 1 male f3

Male winner

Amber, Michele, Rob do not win.

Amber, Rob are pre-merge.

An old schooler quits EOE pre-merge and isn't on the jury (believed to be female).

Natalie is the first boot.

A red tribe member is the second boot that is not named Sandra or Tyson.

Nick or Tyson is suspected to be the winner. Though I have also heard Jeremys name.

Sophie or Kim sits in the final 3 with them as the EOE returnee.

3rd person is female but unknown who it is. I have heard Danni and Michele the most. Though could also be Kim or Sophie as well.

An underdog alliance believed to be Nick, Sophie, and Michele topple the majority in the end game.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, anthonyd46 said:

Why would they obey to the rule "lie" and not to the rule "keep your mouth shut and reveal nothing" which would be easier?

Edited by himela
  • LOL 1
5 hours ago, anthonyd46 said:

Amber, Rob are pre-merge.

I firmly believe this one since it's obvious but it still makes me sad. Well, Rob anyway. He just makes things more interesting for me. And yeah, I still like to look at him. Maybe I'll find a new crush with these younger players but I doubt it.

EOE or whatever the hell it is doesn't make me feel better about it either.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, himela said:

Why would they obey to the rule "lie" and not to the rule "keep your mouth shut and reveal nothing" which would be easier?

They doubled the NDAs so they instructed them to lie instead of keeping mouth shut. They were instructed not to attend hearts of reality but Adam and Wendell did anyway. 

Forgot to mention EOE is slightly different there's no sign post they are just brought there. They also can't quit till the next person arrives so they are forced to be there roughly 2-3 days minimum. 

Fire tokens must be willed to someone when voted out. People on EOE can earn advantages and then sell those advantages like an eBay listing to people still in the game. Which the EOE people earn fire tokens if the transaction is successful to which they can buy items on EOE.

I also think the swap is at 17 not 18 there's too many challenges for it to be at 18 we have:

ring challenge for immunity

boat challenge for immunity

land pulling challenge for immunity

Has to be 3 different challenges as their clothes are different in all 3.

6 hours ago, anthonyd46 said:

I also think the swap is at 17 not 18 there's too many challenges for it to be at 18 we have:

ring challenge for immunity

boat challenge for immunity

land pulling challenge for immunity

Has to be 3 different challenges as their clothes are different in all 3.

how would a swap at 17 work? that is an odd number of people left and it just doesn't work if they expand to three different tribes.

2 hours ago, survivorking28 said:

how would a swap at 17 work? that is an odd number of people left and it just doesn't work if they expand to three different tribes.

They've done it before it would prob be 6-6-5 with the tribe of 5 having to start some kind of twist attached. We have evidence of 3 immunity challenges with these tribes so I don't see how they can swap before.

Edited by anthonyd46

There seems to be a lot of chatter that there is only 1 male in the Final 3 and that it is either Jeremy or Tyson.  

In one of his videos, Jeff says Nick is one to watch which kind of bums me out, because the ones Jeff promotes a bit never seem to win.

On 1/31/2020 at 1:45 PM, Jextella said:

There seems to be a lot of chatter that there is only 1 male in the Final 3 and that it is either Jeremy or Tyson.  

In one of his videos, Jeff says Nick is one to watch which kind of bums me out, because the ones Jeff promotes a bit never seem to win.

Nick is 100% still in contention along with those 2.

• Love 1
On 1/31/2020 at 6:45 PM, Jextella said:

Nick comes closer than Jeremy or Tyson

• Love 1

First 5 minutes of the episode

Oh and SurvivorsUnite today posted on Sucks that this whole men being separated from the women and not knowing who is on the other tribe is complete BS. The cast all flew out together on the same plane. Not that this should be a surprise to anyone. lol

I'm a s1ep1 veteran of the PlanetSucks and TWoP and Realiiity games and forums, and I've never seen the level of belligerence surrounding spoilers and spoiler sources as has been on display for this season. I know fans feel passionately about this season, but the vitriol about spoilers is bizarre. I've always been pro-spoiler, but wading through Sucks and Reddit to try to find them this year is a chore.

• Love 4
On 1/23/2020 at 5:04 PM, tvgoddess said:

I firmly believe this one since it's obvious but it still makes me sad. Well, Rob anyway. He just makes things more interesting for me. And yeah, I still like to look at him. Maybe I'll find a new crush with these younger players but I doubt it.

EOE or whatever the hell it is doesn't make me feel better about it either.

I'm not sure why I like the earlier players so much better but yea, i'd like to see all the older returnees stick around.  The game and the newer players are so dialed in its a little rote, I know production tries to counter that with idols etc but it doesn't seem to work.  Maybe its the editing or secret scenes not showing enough of who the players are talking to and about. IDK.  But I can barely remember the new winners.  I like watching Rob and Sandra play

• Love 4

So SurvivorsUnite has decided to start listing people who don't win on Sucks tonight. He has listed 5 so far. I will keep updating if he adds more.  Please note this is not a boot order:

Michele

Amber

Rob

Natalie

Adam

Ethan

Ben

Edited by LanceM
  • Love 3
31 minutes ago, LanceM said:

So SurvivorsUnite has decided to start listing people who don't win on Sucks tonight. He has listed 5 so far. I will keep updating if he adds more.  Please note this is not a boot order:

Michele

Amber

Rob

Natalie

Adam

Ethan

Ben

That appears to be 7, just saying...

Ok. So he ended up eliminating 10 people tonight. Some pre-merge. Some post-merge.  Those 10 people who he claims are not winning this season are:

Michele

Amber

Rob

Natalie

Adam

Ethan

Ben

Sandra

Parvati

Tony

I really wish he would just give a boot list but I will take this for now. 

Edited by LanceM
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I'm not really full up on all the players nor have consciously picked a favorite.  Except when I saw Rob on here I was sad.  His win was shadowed, be sort of nice for him to get a win no one could argue about and then he and Sandra could be King and Queen two time winners.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, SVNBob said:

In other words... he's guessing.

Well he did successfully spoil the boot order for both season 20 and season 34, so if he is wrong about anything this season it ill be the first time.

• Love 3
50 minutes ago, LanceM said:

Well he did successfully spoil the boot order for both season 20 and season 34, so if he is wrong about anything this season it ill be the first time.

You just said he picked half the cast to not win, with no particular order given to the names.  That's about a 50-50 shot right there.  I could do the exact same thing right now and be practically as accurate.  And I'm telling you it would be guesswork on my part.

Actually, it sounds like a form of a long con I've heard of.  It goes like this: A guy calls a stock trader and says he can predict how the market goes.  As proof, he tells the trader to watch a certain stock but not actually trade on it.  The stock does what the guy says.  This repeats for a few weeks, with the prediction being right every time.  Finally the guy says he needs to be paid for his next prediction.  The trader is convinced and pays the guy.  Only this time the guy was wrong, and the trader loses tons of money; not only on the market, but the money he paid to the guy for the prediction.

The trick was that the guy wasn't just calling that one trader.  He was calling hundreds at first.  He "predicted" the stock would go up to half, and down to the other half.  The next week, he'd only call the ones that he gave the correct "prediction"; telling half a new "prediction" in one direction and half in the other.  And repeating that process until there's only the one trader who had been called with all the "correct predictions".  That's when the con artist asks to get paid for the next prediction.

• Love 4
On 2/6/2020 at 3:02 PM, omophagia said:

I'm a s1ep1 veteran of the PlanetSucks and TWoP and Realiiity games and forums, and I've never seen the level of belligerence surrounding spoilers and spoiler sources as has been on display for this season. I know fans feel passionately about this season, but the vitriol about spoilers is bizarre. I've always been pro-spoiler, but wading through Sucks and Reddit to try to find them this year is a chore.

I agree one thousand percent.  Thank goodness there are a few brave souls on this board who share the dirt from these other sites here in a civilized way 🙂

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 3
On 2/8/2020 at 4:02 PM, SVNBob said:

You just said he picked half the cast to not win, with no particular order given to the names.  That's about a 50-50 shot right there.  I could do the exact same thing right now and be practically as accurate.  And I'm telling you it would be guesswork on my part.

Actually, it sounds like a form of a long con I've heard of.  It goes like this: A guy calls a stock trader and says he can predict how the market goes.  As proof, he tells the trader to watch a certain stock but not actually trade on it.  The stock does what the guy says.  This repeats for a few weeks, with the prediction being right every time.  Finally the guy says he needs to be paid for his next prediction.  The trader is convinced and pays the guy.  Only this time the guy was wrong, and the trader loses tons of money; not only on the market, but the money he paid to the guy for the prediction.

The trick was that the guy wasn't just calling that one trader.  He was calling hundreds at first.  He "predicted" the stock would go up to half, and down to the other half.  The next week, he'd only call the ones that he gave the correct "prediction"; telling half a new "prediction" in one direction and half in the other.  And repeating that process until there's only the one trader who had been called with all the "correct predictions".  That's when the con artist asks to get paid for the next prediction.

SU isn't a con artist and doesn't do that.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, anthonyd46 said:

SU isn't a con artist and doesn't do that.

I wasn't saying they were a con artist; just that what was reportedly posted reminded me of a con I'd heard of.

The bigger point is that the list as posted (10 names of 20, with no order) is as good as guesswork from someone outside the spoiler community.   Or having your pet do the predictions.  Or any other way of selecting half of the cast at random.

This is a list from someone that has posted accurate boot lists in the past, correct?  So they have a reputation as an "accurate" spoiler.  Meaning they have something to lose if they don't have any real information.  Posting a list like this one maximizes their chances of "guessing" correctly and maintaining their reputation.

And do note: I personally don't care whether this list is real and accurate or not, or about the spoiler's reputation.  For all I know, it is correct.  I really have no stake in the matter.  I'm just pointing out that the accuracy of this particular list as presented is mathematically sketchy.

16 hours ago, marys1000 said:

Anyone seen a list of friends/possible alliances out there?  Adam and Ethan have said they are close along with Ben.  So thats a threesome.  I'd be interested in knowing others. 

What an odd trio. 

Came across this spoiler on Twitter from someone saying they saw tomorrow’s premiere.

According to them Natalie is the first boot.  Everyone votes for her except herself(obviously), Jeremy and Michelle.  The other votes are 2 for Denise and one for Adam.  Natalie apparently gets/finds an idol and when she is voted out, she has to give to someone on the other tribe.  She gives it to Sandra.  

I guess tomorrow we will see how reliable this spoiler is.

• Love 2
On 2/11/2020 at 5:42 PM, Coco88 said:

Came across this spoiler on Twitter from someone saying they saw tomorrow’s premiere.

According to them Natalie is the first boot.  Everyone votes for her except herself(obviously), Jeremy and Michelle.  The other votes are 2 for Denise and one for Adam.  Natalie apparently gets/finds an idol and when she is voted out, she has to give to someone on the other tribe.  She gives it to Sandra.  

I guess tomorrow we will see how reliable this spoiler is.

Looks like this spoiler was extremely accurate.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3