Type keyword(s) to search

Season 40: Speculation and Spoilers

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Kim would be awesome. Or Yul. Or Sandra

Tony is a character but I suspect that he is actually genuinely like that in his real life. I don't think that it is a made up or exaggerated persona, like I do Coach and Phillip. Tony is oud and abrasive but I don't dislike him. I don't think he is someone I could take in large amounts and I have no clue why he won his first season.

I think this season has a chance to be disappointing only because everyone knows who the silent but deadly players are and that those people are likely to be in trouble. The players who are more over the top and out there are likely to skate by because everyone is going to be paranoid to losing to the more cerebral players.

The strategic/cerebral players could hide and guide in their first season but people are going to flip out when those same players are simply chilling. And so the loud and bold players, like Tony, are going to be able to scream and point and remind people of the silent assassin stylings and that could drive votes.

Nick wouldn't be awful as a winner. I think he can walk the line between a Tony and a Kim or Yul.

Same here.  There are some people who can pull off swarmy asshole and there are some who cannot. Tyson is one who cannot.  I also don't think he is a terrible player but I am not sure I would rank him anything but average.  Yes he won but at the end of the day he lost horribly in HvV and I honestly cannot recall why he got voted out during his first season.

I feel the same way about Rob. He is not this mastermind. He lost his first season partly because his original tribe voted stupidly, didn't they vote out Hunter early which hurt them in challenges? He lost All Stars with some awful strategic play that soured relationships. He lost Hero's vs Villains because he couldn't keep Tyson's paranoia under control. The season he one meant controlling people who were pretty easy to control. He was able to convince people to always go out in pairs for gods sake.

The person that quits EOE is Sandra... she is not on jury.

I get that. Sandra has no chance in hell of winning a challenge. She has never pretended to be a challenge beast so why hang out in misery when you are not going to win your way back in. And even if she did win her way back in, what is the likelihood that she wins at Final Tribal? Giving her a third win after they voted out is not going to happen.  So you may as well go chill at Ponderosa and enjoy the food and the beach.

What I would love is for all the returning players to immediately raise the sail on EoE because the idea is that awful and basically refuse to acknowledge that the concept is worth anything.

• Love 3
On 1/9/2020 at 5:56 PM, ProfCrash said:

I get that. Sandra has no chance in hell of winning a challenge. She has never pretended to be a challenge beast so why hang out in misery when you are not going to win your way back in. And even if she did win her way back in, what is the likelihood that she wins at Final Tribal? Giving her a third win after they voted out is not going to happen.  So you may as well go chill at Ponderosa and enjoy the food and the beach.

I agree with you... dont blame Sandra at all for quitting EOE... and at least she makes it to the first Tribe swap.

The Tribes swap to 3 Tribes of 6 at 18... a green buff Tribe. The merge is at 13... then the EOE returner makes it 14... black buff for merge Tribe.

16 hours ago, survivorking28 said:

so are u still hearing tony wins?

100%

6 hours ago, Sir Vivor said:

I agree with you... dont blame Sandra at all for quitting EOE... and at least she makes it to the first Tribe swap.

The Tribes swap to 3 Tribes of 6 at 18... a green buff Tribe. The merge is at 13... then the EOE returner makes it 14... black buff for merge Tribe.

100%

also have you heard who is the first boot and which tribe goes to tribal council? 

20 minutes ago, survivorking28 said:

also have you heard who is the first boot and which tribe goes to tribal council? 

I think Amber is first boot but not 100% sure... Most of the talk has been about the end game.

On 1/11/2020 at 7:49 AM, Sir Vivor said:

100%

I dunno where this Tony winning stuff is coming from but it's wrong.

30 minutes ago, LanceM said:

Aren't you the guy who said Victoria was going to win EOE?

Could we PLEASE let that go. I also had the David vs Goliath theme before anyone else which I was credited for on Redmonds website and was trusted by multiple people to give out 39 info. I know real sources they didn't show up in 38 for whatever reason. They are back now. 

Tony is a pre-merger. I dunno where this whole crap of him winning came out.

I'm pretty much deadlocked between Nick and Tyson with 2 of Kim Danni Sophie Michele being there. Theres apparently a very small chance of Jeremy winning, but those are the names being discussed in the spoiler community. This Tony stuff is just not true.

Edited by anthonyd46
5 minutes ago, Sir Vivor said:

Tony winning is 100%... go ask any past player... it is the talk of the survivor world.

I think people believe this is false because there are other people on reddit (some reliable based on the past) who have been hearing nick makes the final 3. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, survivorking28 said:

I think people believe this is false because there are other people on reddit (some reliable based on the past) who have been hearing nick makes the final 3. 

Nick loses F4 fire making to Tony

36 minutes ago, Sir Vivor said:

Nick loses F4 fire making to Tony

45 minutes ago, Sir Vivor said:

Tony winning is 100%... go ask any past player... it is the talk of the survivor world.

Also SurvivorsUnite has said that the cast were told to lie by production so do you think that players have been being fed wrong info like tony winning?

Edited by survivorking28
50 minutes ago, survivorking28 said:

Also SurvivorsUnite has said that the cast were told to lie by production so do you think that players have been being fed wrong info like tony winning?

I can guarantee you guys this is the made up story the past players are using to throw everyone off. Tony is pre-merge. He might even be the first boot.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, survivorking28 said:

No... the survivor players always know what is up... they cant help but spill secrets and this is all over... Tony wins.

20 minutes ago, Sir Vivor said:

No... the survivor players always know what is up... they cant help but spill secrets and this is all over... Tony wins.

Can you please tell me the main reason you are believing this fakeness? Their NDAs are double this season. SU has said his sources got annoyed for small things such as the 2 million dollars leaking and the cast leaking. Everyone has been instructed to LIE. If the Tony thing was real they would be irate that it got out. SU has been way too lax in his posts for the Tony thing to be real. We still don't even know the tribe names!!!

Edited by anthonyd46
19 minutes ago, anthonyd46 said:

Can you please tell me the main reason you are believing this fakeness? Their NDAs are double this season. SU has said his sources got annoyed for small things such as the 2 million dollars leaking and the cast leaking. Everyone has been instructed to LIE. If the Tony thing was real they would be irate that it got out. SU has been way too lax in his posts for the Tony thing to be real. We still don't even know the tribe names!!!

I dont know what SU is but I've been friends with survivors for many years and attended many finales in LA and have heard this first hand... I trust my friends. 

22 minutes ago, anthonyd46 said:

then if that's the case all the rumors of nick winning can't be true either

15 minutes ago, survivorking28 said:

then if that's the case all the rumors of nick winning can't be true either

The only reason Nick could still be the winner is there's not a locked F3 with him. People are just saying oh he won etc. Which anyone can say about anyone. With Tony vest is providing a locked F3 and vivor here has the entire rundown of how it happened. Vivor also had Tony pre-merge months ago then changed it. The community has been instructed to lie. Vivor unfortunately has got caught in this lie.

Vivor also said it was a F4 months ago.

Edited by anthonyd46
4 minutes ago, marys1000 said:

Does anyone know if Coach was asked to return?  Or what is up with him these days?

This is an all winners season. Coach has never won so wouldn't be eligible to play.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, marys1000 said:

Does anyone know if Coach was asked to return?  Or what is up with him these days?

I would hope that they know a lot of folks are burned out on Coach and Brad and Phillip and not invite them back, like ever. Hell, I don't want to see Ozzy back again. Tired of the wanna be Alphas with no social game who bitch when they lose because they can't win every individual immunity. Try something else, like playing the social game as well. Learn something.

And I just don't appreciate the characters as much as other people do.

• Love 10

Does anyone know what the fire tokens are all about?  I gather that the contestants can win them somehow and use them to buy food and/or comforts.

I suspect that, like having the win be for 2 million dollars rather than 1 million, these are added inducements for winners to come back, so they do not have to go through the worst rigors of Survivor again.

The good folks over at Sucks have analyzed all the video clips released so far and they have determined that Natalie is the first boot this season.  We will find out in a month how good their detective skills are.

Edited by LanceM
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, LanceM said:

The good folks over at Sucks have analyzed all the video clips released so far and they have determined that Natalie is the first boot this season.  We will find out in a month how food their detective skills are.

With my luck, they are right 😞  Of course it'd be Natalie.  

On 1/13/2020 at 4:59 PM, anthonyd46 said:

The only reason Nick could still be the winner is there's not a locked F3 with him. People are just saying oh he won etc. Which anyone can say about anyone. With Tony vest is providing a locked F3 and vivor here has the entire rundown of how it happened. Vivor also had Tony pre-merge months ago then changed it. The community has been instructed to lie. Vivor unfortunately has got caught in this lie.

Vivor also said it was a F4 months ago.

Not a lie... Tony wins... Tony and Sarah control most of the game

1 hour ago, anthonyd46 said:

They were instructed to lie because of harsh NDAs.

Survivor has had harsh NDAs since season 1... you can be sued for 5 mil for revealing anything... and yet for decades survivors have talked.

Like I said... name a price... make a bet... this is 100%

• Love 1
On 1/16/2020 at 7:34 PM, LanceM said:

The good folks over at Sucks have analyzed all the video clips released so far and they have determined that Natalie is the first boot this season.  We will find out in a month how good their detective skills are.

I would be so happy if Natalie was eliminated first.  I can't stand her and her sister from their time on TAR.  I am sure why people have soften to her since she won Survivor.  This is the same person who willingly stole from someone on TAR.  She's a scumbag.

On 1/7/2020 at 7:29 PM, Sir Vivor said:

The person that quits EOE is Sandra... she is not on jury.

There is an interview for ET Canada (I think, it came up on my recommended feed on YouTube so I watched it.) with Sandra.  It was shot before the game started and in the interview Sandra said she had a feeling that EOE was going to be part of the current season and if she was voted out she would not go.  She did not go into details as to why that is the case.

It looks like this spoiler might be true.

• Love 3

I honestly usually don't get too caught up on the winner as long as the episodes are good.  The thought of Tony and Sarah taking over the show fills me with dread.  I thought I would be looking forward to this season but the more I hear about it the more turned off I am.  EofE, fire tokens, final four fire, another male winner.  Survivor may have finally driven me away.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Clare said:

I honestly usually don't get too caught up on the winner as long as the episodes are good.  The thought of Tony and Sarah taking over the show fills me with dread.  I thought I would be looking forward to this season but the more I hear about it the more turned off I am.  EofE, fire tokens, final four fire, another male winner.  Survivor may have finally driven me away.

If it makes you feel better they almost get overthrown at the end when Kim returns... Michelle and Nick are able to get out Sarah at the final 6... but Tony still gets to the end... it should be an exciting finish.

2 hours ago, Sir Vivor said:

If it makes you feel better they almost get overthrown at the end when Kim returns... Michelle and Nick are able to get out Sarah at the final 6... but Tony still gets to the end... it should be an exciting finish.

So are you saying that nick and michelle are the underdogs?

2 hours ago, Sir Vivor said:

This guy really got hosed wow.

8 hours ago, Clare said:

That's completely fake 

5 minutes ago, Survivor40Final3 said:

The winner has not been leaked yet. It's a male that won on his second try.

I will not leak the name.

The only male that has done that is Jeremy and people have already thrown his name out there as winner on Reddit. 

4 hours ago, Survivor40Final3 said:

The winner has not been leaked yet. It's a male that won on his second try.

I will not leak the name.

4 hours ago, anthonyd46 said:

The only male that has done that is Jeremy and people have already thrown his name out there as winner on Reddit. 

On 1/17/2020 at 9:24 AM, Sir Vivor said:

Not a lie... Tony wins... Tony and Sarah control most of the game

So...2 out of 3 are on a similar path with Jeremy.

I like Jeremy, but I would much rather have Nick win.   

I bowed out of Survivor for several seasons .  I don't recognize many of the females and a handful of the men!

• Love 1
16 hours ago, anthonyd46 said:

I think Tyson won on his second try as well.  Or was it his third? 

• Love 1