Type keyword(s) to search

Season 40: Speculation and Spoilers

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

3 minutes ago, LanceM said:

So SU over on Sucks just confirmed that it is indeed Sandra who quits EOE. Apaprently she rips production on the way out because she hates the twist. I doubt this will be shown though

I'm just glad she of all people does it.  Hopefully she unloads in interviews.

• Love 4

If she left, why the hell not? She had just sat on an island for 39 days. Why stay for another 39 when you know it’s unlikely for you to get back in the game (and, just guessing, your appearance fee was paid upfront?)

• Love 3

Gordon Holmes recap of the episode

https://my.xfinity.com/ed/tv/2020/02/12/survivor-winners-at-war-premiere-recap-with-behind-the-scenes-tidbits/

I put in here because he has some behind the scenes tidbits that some may or may not want to know Here is a few:

Behind-the-Scenes Tidbit: Handing out the champagne took forever because everyone was convinced that there was some kind of advantage hidden in the flutes.

lol

Behind-the-Scenes Tidbit: This was actually a first-to-five challenge, but it was such a blowout they didn’t show Sophie and Sandra beating Danni and Michele or Yul and Nick beating Ethan and Adam.

Behind-the-Scenes Tidbit: When we visited Dakal beach on day two, things were pretty chill except Sarah seemed very depressed. She was sitting by herself with her head down under a shady tree.

interesting.

Behind-the-Scenes Tidbit: I managed to tag along when Parvati and Denise went for a chat before Tribal. It was hard to make out exactly what was said, but they seemed to be talking about their connections on the other side. (Parvati with Sophie and Denise with Sarah). When they split up, Parvati said, “I’ve got you.”

hidden alliance?

Behind-the-Scenes Tidbit: OK, here’s how the voting went down. The quotes are not verbatim as I was writing in a very dark trailer…

Adam voted for Natalie – “If this doesn’t go my way I’ll be crying at the Edge of Extinction and nobody needs to see more of that.”

Denise voted for Natalie – “Please let this not be me. Hope the plan works.”

Ethan voted for Natalie –  “You’re the sweetest person in the world, but you and Jeremy are a superpower. It’s good to be back.”

Parvati voted for Natalie – “I like you a lot, but you’re the glue that sticks Jeremy and Michele together. And you said I was weak. It’s not personal.”

Ben voted for Natalie – “So sorry.”

Danni voted for Natalie – “I hate to do this, but I’m worried about how connected you and Jeremy are.”

Jeremy voted for Adam – “I don’t know.”

Natalie voted for Denise – “I think I’m part of this alliance.”

Rob voted for Natalie – “Sorry, somebody had to be first.”

Michele voted for Denise – “I hope it’s not you. But more importantly, I hope it’s not me.”

Behind-the-Scenes Tidbit: There was a really weird part where Jeff seemed annoyed that the players didn’t like the Edge of Extinction. He eventually asked who likes it and Amber and Sarah both said that they appreciate that they can fight their way back in.

again, lol

• Love 10
1 hour ago, LanceM said:

So SU over on Sucks just confirmed that it is indeed Sandra who quits EOE. Apaprently she rips production on the way out because she hates the twist. I doubt this will be shown though

If the twist she hates is that after they are voted out they can get back, I do not blame her for quitting. If they are voted out, they should go home. Production needs to stop messing with this game. Let it flow. 

• Love 4

A couple more tidbits from SU tonight

"You know...things like Rob won't get to touch Sandra and Kim is gonna be just fine"

So it looks like Rob will be joining is wife on EOE next week

Also,

"Danni will slay."

I am here for that!

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, LanceM said:

"You know...things like Rob won't get to touch Sandra and Kim is gonna be just fine"

Also,

"Danni will slay."

I am here for that!

I don’t think anything makes me happier than hearing that.  

Based on the spoilers and the first episode, I'd put my money on the winner being Yul or Tyson. Tyson's confessional after he jumped ship from Amber and Kim saying "I have to concede this battle to win the war" wasn't lost on me.

13 hours ago, LanceM said:

Also,

"Danni will slay."

I am here for that!

Any updates on who are the Final 5 or 6?

Someone on a private Facebook page, who has had a lot of correct spoilers over the years, and some wrong ones, has said the winner is a male who was not in the first 15 seasons. I’m not vouching for him or saying this is accurate. Just passing info along. He also said (last night after the episode aired) that Sandra was the one to leave EoE. 
IF that’s a correct spoiler, I’d guess Tyson, Jeremy or Nick. 

• Love 1

Yeah, the Twitter person who went to the premiere and claims she works for CBS also said that the winner was a male and the only ones she hasn’t ruled out are Jeremy, Nick and Tyson.  

She hasn’t said anything about who’s out next but from what I’ve been reading on other sites, I think it’s Rob

18 hours ago, nutty1 said:

Someone on a private Facebook page, who has had a lot of correct spoilers over the years, and some wrong ones, has said the winner is a male who was not in the first 15 seasons. I’m not vouching for him or saying this is accurate. Just passing info along. He also said (last night after the episode aired) that Sandra was the one to leave EoE. 
IF that’s a correct spoiler, I’d guess Tyson, Jeremy or Nick. 

Wouldnt Tony's bitch ass be included in the after season 15 club?

1 hour ago, Josh371982 said:

Wouldnt Tony's bitch ass be included in the after season 15 club?

This person also said the guy did not attend the premiere party.

" Its not Tony, Wendell, Adam, Ben, Rob"

Narrowed it down to Nick, Jeremy or Tyson.

Again, I have NO IDEA if this is at all accurate.

1 hour ago, nutty1 said:

LOL I understand to take it with a Grain of Salt. As long as Tony dont tie Sandra I'll be ok. I prefer of those 3 for it to be Nick or Jeremy. Though I'd love for someone like Kim to win again

36 minutes ago, Josh371982 said:

LOL I understand to take it with a Grain of Salt. As long as Tony dont tie Sandra I'll be ok. I prefer of those 3 for it to be Nick or Jeremy. Though I'd love for someone like Kim to win again

I'm rooting for Danni to win even though I never saw her season. Second would be Michele, but I keep hearing that she doesn't win.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, nutty1 said:

That's one of the final 3s that's been floating around.  Kind of depressing, honestly.  I guess I'd root for Nick out of that group. 

8 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

That's one of the final 3s that's been floating around.  Kind of depressing, honestly.  I guess I'd root for Nick out of that group. 

I’d root for Nick too. But none of them would be my choice. 

• Love 1

Out of the group Nick and Jeremy are on par, both seem like nice enough guys.  Therefore, I would not mind either winning.  But I will not be happy with a Tyson win at all.  I only dislike Parvati more than him.  Now watch him win.

Oh man, I really want Rob to win.  And if not at least make it to the end.  
If it has to be a man out of that three I'd say Jeremy.  After Rob, Yul is my fav. 

I read in an article (D Ross?) that some of the players hate EoE and some wouldn't return without it.  I think he said Jeremy did not like it.  A number of  these people said they'd never play again.  I don't think money is the issue really.  I suspect there was some pressure on the early older players to come back, "you owe the Survivor family".  Not sure who wanted EoE but can see why some were reluctant to come back without the option of getting back into play.  

• Love 2
9 hours ago, BK1978 said:

Out of the group Nick and Jeremy are on par, both seem like nice enough guys.  Therefore, I would not mind either winning.  But I will not be happy with a Tyson win at all.  I only dislike Parvati more than him.  Now watch him win.

Tyson doesnt win. Tony does.

• Love 1
On 1/6/2020 at 1:24 PM, anthonyd46 said:

The quitter is an old schooler, not a new schooler.

The quitter is not on the jury.

I believe the winner is between Nick and Tyson.

On 1/23/2020 at 10:59 AM, anthonyd46 said:

Fine this is everything out there right now:

Dakal and Sele are tribe names. 

2 females 1 male f3

Male winner

Amber, Michele, Rob do not win.

Amber, Rob are pre-merge.

An old schooler quits EOE pre-merge and isn't on the jury (believed to be female).

Natalie is the first boot.

A red tribe member is the second boot that is not named Sandra or Tyson.

Nick or Tyson is suspected to be the winner. Though I have also heard Jeremys name.

Sophie or Kim sits in the final 3 with them as the EOE returnee.

3rd person is female but unknown who it is. I have heard Danni and Michele the most. Though could also be Kim or Sophie as well.

An underdog alliance believed to be Nick, Sophie, and Michele topple the majority in the end game.

I can't wait to see the underdog alliance at work.  That will be great.

I read elsewhere that Danni is F3. 

Based on all I've read, I'm going with a F3 of Nick, Sophie, and Danni. Rounding out a F6 are Tyson or possibly Jeremy, Kim, Michelle.

Edited by Jextella
10 minutes ago, Jextella said:

I can't wait to see the underdog alliance at work.  That will be great.

Based on all I've read, I'm going with a F3 of Nick, Sophie, and Danni. Rounding out a F6 are Tyson or possibly Jeremy, Kim, Michelle.

Yea I posted before the KC guy that knows Danni claims she is the returnee so I still believe the other female is from those names, but they are prob the non returnee.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Jextella said:

I can't wait to see the underdog alliance at work.  That will be great.  I've also read that Danni and Ethan "bring it" which should be fun!

Now that’s a final 3 I’d like.

I got accidentally spoiled and came here tonsee if it was true. Random person online said Tyson wins. Disappointing if true. Ah well. There was no way the season could live up to all the possibilities.

36 minutes ago, cleo said:

I got accidentally spoiled and came here tonsee if it was true. Random person online said Tyson wins. Disappointing if true. Ah well. There was no way the season could live up to all the possibilities.

Somehow I'm not going to be surprised if this happens, especially with Tyson's edit in the first episode.  There's a vibe I'm getting, and it doesn't help he's popping up in rumored final 3s.  

There's speculation that Ethan is possibly the boot tonight.  Over at Sucks it seems like that was being alluded to by Survivors United, but that spoiler forum moves so fast I have a hard time keeping up, and I couldn't find where the source was.  I know it's also rumored to be Ben or Rob, and I'd hope it's one of those two over Ethan.  Just keep Ethan, Danni, and Yul safe!  It was tough enough losing Natalie in the first boot.  

• Love 1

So looks like the boot spoiler was wrong, but I still won't be surprised if one of Ethan/Ben/Rob are the next to go from that tribe.  Ethan only seems to have a target on his back for being an old schooler, Ben is a big mouth and Adam called it that he's a wild card.  And Rob is Rob. 

Hopefully the rumor of Danni being one of the EOE returnees is true.  

• Love 1

Want there a spoiler about michelles alliance blowing up the otjer alliance? 

Cuz I feel like I just sae it except the old timers blew up their own game.   that was it right there.  Why would the old timers take themselves down in the numbers?  

Now Michelle et all can pick them off

3 minutes ago, marys1000 said:

Want there a spoiler about michelles alliance blowing up the otjer alliance? 

Cuz I feel like I just sae it except the old timers blew up their own game.   that was it right there.  Why would the old timers take themselves down in the numbers?  

Now Michelle et all can pick them off

The spoiler was Nick, Michele, and Sophie were in an underdog alliance and blew up the ones who were running the game at that point to take charge.  If true, this probably wouldn't happen until the merge, especially since Michele isn't on a tribe with those two.  I'm more curious who the dominant alliance is.  

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, marys1000 said:

Well its not Rob, Parv or ethan ubless they dont go to tribal before a the tribe split which will be...next week?

Nothing was in the preview about a tribe swap.  I'm guessing that'll be the next week, especially if blue loses again.  I'm thinking the red tribe might be going to TC, since we saw Yul telling Sandra that Tyson threw her name out.  Of course, that could be anywhere in the episode, since red tribe hasn't had to do much in terms of strategy talk.  Seemed like the first vote was pretty easy for them.  Then there was Denise/Adam talking about targeting Parvati and Rob and making a big move.  So who knows.  Right now I think red will go.  I hope I'm wrong, because I like them.      

On 2/15/2020 at 11:44 AM, anthonyd46 said:

Yea I posted before the KC guy that knows Danni claims she is the returnee so I still believe the other female is from those names, but they are prob the non returnee.

Anyone have thoughts on how deep Yul makes it into the game?

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 1

I actually don't want to be too spoiled, I just came here because I feel like Rob and Parvati are a little too comfy considering their reputation and position regarding numbers.  Then I remembered that I might have heard that some players were guaranteed not to leave before a certain time.  Is this something that has been thrown around in here?  I'd go back and read everything, but I don't want to learn too much. 

19 minutes ago, eskimo said:

I actually don't want to be too spoiled, I just came here because I feel like Rob and Parvati are a little too comfy considering their reputation and position regarding numbers.  Then I remembered that I might have heard that some players were guaranteed not to leave before a certain time.  Is this something that has been thrown around in here?  I'd go back and read everything, but I don't want to learn too much. 

I've read that many of the players wouldn't come back if the Edge of Extinction wasn't in play.  To leave family, jobs, etc. they needed more a chance to stay in the game than they would without it.   

• Useful 1
Just now, Jextella said:

Do you mean that he is the first jury member?

If this is like the first EoE, Natalie would be the first Jury member. Everyone who stayed on EoE was on the Jury. I cannot see them changing that rule this season because they would love to have all the winners pick the winner.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, ProfCrash said:

If this is like the first EoE, Natalie would be the first Jury member. Everyone who stayed on EoE was on the Jury. I cannot see them changing that rule this season because they would love to have all the winners pick the winner.

Thank you.  I missed a few seasons with EOE.  I think I saw one but that was it.

I do not like that all EOE are on the jury!  That makes no sense to me whatsoever.  

• Love 1
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

There's only been one other season with EOE, season 38.

Thank you!  I have not seen S38 or S39.   I probably won't watch either - S38 because of this and S39 because of the sexual harrassment issues.

• Love 4

So according ti vidcap analysis the following people are safe on the blue tribe this week:  Parvati, Michele, Adam, Rob and Jeremey. So if Blue goes to tribal the boots are between Denise, Ethan and Ben.  If the Red tribe goes to tribal pretty much everyone is vulnerable.

• Love 3