Type keyword(s) to search

Season 40: Speculation and Spoilers

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

25 minutes ago, himela said:

Sorry I don't know what you are talking about. Can you elaborate?

I'm not the original poster, but I took it to mean that they think the interviews that were used in the special retrospective ep that aired a week before the premiere of this season were shot at the same time the Jury Speaks interviews that air during the finale were shot and is, therefore, saying that Jeremy and Ben are on the jury and not in the F3. 

9 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm not the original poster, but I took it to mean that they think the interviews that were used in the special retrospective ep that aired a week before the premiere of this season were shot at the same time the Jury Speaks interviews that air during the finale were shot and is, therefore, saying that Jeremy and Ben are on the jury and not in the F3. 

Oh thank you for the clarification, I have not seen these videos. How are we sure that these particular videos were shot at the same time? What makes them different from the others?

10 minutes ago, himela said:

Oh thank you for the clarification, I have not seen these videos. How are we sure that these particular videos were shot at the same time? What makes them different from the others?

Yea, I don't know if that person knows for sure that those interviews from the retrospective ep were filmed at the same time as the Jury Speaks interviews or is just assuming/guessing.

11 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, I don't know if that person knows for sure that those interviews from the retrospective ep were filmed at the same time as the Jury Speaks interviews or is just assuming/guessing.

To be honest it can kind of be assumed because the jury will have stayed in EoE so they will also have lost weight. If we compare Ben for example from day one of the game with this video and he is thinner, then we can say the video was made after the game. But why only these two players? This is what seems odd to me. I mean, if they had to make videos for an extra episode, they would make them for all players at the same time or?

Sorry guys didn't see your messages. (Does this site have an app or someway i can get a notification on my phone? Let me know)

SU has a very large network of sources. He has spoiled complete seasons in the past yes this season he is acting strange, but I think until we see his info go south it should at least be considered. FWIW the person who has the correct bootlist so far (King Zeke) did hear of similar names SU is hinting at as alternate results so its not out of nowhere, but they just trust their RHAP bootlist more because its been more correct so far and I don't blame them for that.

Anyway we have someone at survivor sucks who keeps track of weather patterns during the season. It only rained on Days 21 and Day 39. We know it def rained on 21, because that is the same day we see them all miserable Sophie cold at the immunity challenge etc. 

It is raining when Ben is talking in the retrospective that aired the week before the premiere. Since we know the only other Day of rain is Day 39 this has to be taped on Day 39 therefore Ben cannot make the F3. It is also raining in Boston Rob and Amber's so they won't be returning to make the F3 either. Jeremy and Parvati are a little more questionable because it is not raining in their shots. However it is possible their shots could have been taped upon their arrival to Ponderosa (which would be no earlier than Day 35 if it they are following the same schedule as Season 38). 

With SU saying it would be hard for Jeremy to quit EOE makes it sound like either Jeremy doesn't go there or he is the last person to go there meaning he can't quit.

Anyway if anyone has anymore questions for me about the spoilers that are out there and who has said what let me know because I am keeping a tab on that. I am aware reddit has a tea checker, but they have not gone in depth and read all of Su's, zeke's etc posts throughly like I have and missed a couple things on there. 

Edited by anthonyd46
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
44 minutes ago, anthonyd46 said:

Sorry guys didn't see your messages. (Does this site have an app or someway i can get a notification on my phone? Let me know)

SU has a very large network of sources. He has spoiled complete seasons in the past yes this season he is acting strange, but I think until we see his info go south it should at least be considered. FWIW the person who has the correct bootlist so far (King Zeke) did hear of similar names SU is hinting at as alternate results so its not out of nowhere, but they just trust their RHAP bootlist more because its been more correct so far and I don't blame them for that.

Anyway we have someone at survivor sucks who keeps track of weather patterns during the season. It only rained on Days 21 and Day 39. We know it def rained on 21, because that is the same day we see them all miserable Sophie cold at the immunity challenge etc. 

It is raining when Ben is talking in the retrospective that aired the week before the premiere. Since we know the only other Day of rain is Day 39 this has to be taped on Day 39 therefore Ben cannot make the F3. It is also raining in Boston Rob and Amber's so they won't be returning to make the F3 either. Jeremy and Parvati are a little more questionable because it is not raining in their shots. However it is possible their shots could have been taped upon their arrival to Ponderosa (which would be no earlier than Day 35 if it they are following the same schedule as Season 38). 

With SU saying it would be hard for Jeremy to quit EOE makes it sound like either Jeremy doesn't go there or he is the last person to go there meaning he can't quit.

Anyway if anyone has anymore questions for me about the spoilers that are out there and who has said what let me know because I am keeping a tab on that. I am aware reddit has a tea checker, but they have not gone in depth and read all of Su's, zeke's etc posts throughly like I have and missed a couple things on there. 

Thank you very much for the info. If there is a way and you have the time and energy to give us more spoilers and who said what etc, please do that whenever you can. It will be interesting.

Also, can you please give me the links oif the Zeke bootlist?

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, himela said:

Thank you very much for the info. If there is a way and you have the time and energy to give us more spoilers and who said what etc, please do that whenever you can. It will be interesting.

Also, can you please give me the links oif the Zeke bootlist?

SU: 

In contention : Jeremy, Nick, Denise, Kim, Sarah, Sophie
Not in contention: Ben, Michele, Tony, All EOE players. 
Keeping an open mind on Nick & Sophie. Later said he's loving Michele and wish he kept an open mind on her like he did for Nick & Sophie.

Sophie and Michele have something in common.
Only people on his not in contention list to be eliminated pre-merge were Tyson, Danni, Yul. Tyson has returned already. (He thought the merge was at 13 not 12 so technically Yul would be his merge boot meaning his only pre-mergers would be Tyson, Danni)
Danni gets an idol, Danni also does something where production has to get involved.
Has ignored all Nick questions.

37:

2F 1 M F3
Male wins 
Source was pleasantly surprised the male won
Source left location Day 27
1 F3 Member is an EOE female and does not win
Source forgot the name of guy that won, but can ask and get it if 37 wants, 37 said no.

Zeke https://www.reddit.com/user/King-_-Ezekiel

He doesn't have a this is my bootlist post so you just kinda have to piece his comments together. Some of the comments were also deleted, but I've cleared up things with him on PM so people aren't confused.

2 versions of spoilers:

Version 1 (They said bits and pieces of this on reddit between August and Feb 12th)

Source was being sketchy on Nick & Denise Info.
Tyson is first returnee.
Has a F3 with Nick as a finalist.
Underdog alliance with "young people" (Nick/Michele/maybe Sophie)

Version 2 Found out at RHAP premiere party:

Source knew the nuSele dynamics of Parvati and Yul being voted out and Dakal having majority in both votes so she was able to piece together the pre-merge and was correct on everyone, but Sandra.

Has a bootlist that says the following next group of boots:

Group 1 (F9-F7)

Jeremy

Kim

Sophie.

Group after that (2 people will be in first F5 with Michele, Sarah, Tony. 1 will be the last member of EOE)

Ben

Denise

Nick 
Natalie returns.

Making F6 2 of Ben/Denise/Nick + Sarah, Natalie, Michele, Tony

2 of Ben/Denise/Nick 5th and 6th
F4 is Sarah, Michele, Natalie, Tony
Sarah loses fire
F3 is Michele, Natalie, Tony

Sir Vivor: 

F5 Nick, Tony, Sarah, Sophie, Michele
Kim Returns
Underdog alliance at 6 Nick, Michele, Kim votes out Sarah
Sophie out at 5
Tony vs Nick in fire at 4 Tony Wins.
Tony Wins against Kim & Michele. 

Also FWIW 2 reddit posters Survivor40spoilers and Evergreen104 posted posts that Nick is a finalist and likely winner and both got banned from reddit.

Couple other things:

As I said there is rain Day 39 so if we see any future rain scenes in any promos it's highly possible they are from Day 39. 

Tony was absent from SM all season until the merge episode. Someone tweeted to him the bootlist and he told the user "If you are so confident in that bootlist then bet your house on it."

Nick had left 2 hints in social media. One giving blue and black heart post to Michele on IG showing they are on those two tribes. Another to Sarah on twitter mentioning his birthday with chinese food emoji's. No clue if he left any others.

Edited by anthonyd46
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, anthonyd46 said:

Danni gets an idol, Danni also does something where production has to get involved.

I feel like the plot keeps thickening where Danni is concerned.  First she slayed, then she did something devious where everyone hated her, now this?  

If production had to get involved, I'm thinking she must have taken something from someone.  Maybe not knowing it was against the rules.  Danni has been very invisible on EOE since she got there, so I'm curious if/when this comes about.

I really have a hard time seeing Denise, Jeremy, or Kim winning with their edits so far, and it getting so close to the end.  Of course, Tommy was practically invisible until the finale last year, so I guess it's possible.  The comments made about Denise being  threat for idoling Sandra out with her own idol maybe were foreshadowing.  Right now I still feel like Tony, Nick, or maybe Sarah and Sophie win.

And I'm still wondering if there really is some big alliance.  Kim, Denise, and Jeremy are alone.  As of last week, Michele/Nick felt they were on the bottom, and I don't really feel like they are with Tony's group.  And Tony's group is him, Sarah, Sophie, and Ben, but are they really an alliance, or just together because of convenience?  I feel like Nick/Michele toppling anything is probably just breaking up Tony/Sarah, not an underdog alliance breaking up the majority.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

I feel like the plot keeps thickening where Danni is concerned.  First she slayed, then she did something devious where everyone hated her, now this?  

If production had to get involved, I'm thinking she must have taken something from someone.  Maybe not knowing it was against the rules.  Danni has been very invisible on EOE since she got there, so I'm curious if/when this comes about.

I really have a hard time seeing Denise, Jeremy, or Kim winning with their edits so far, and it getting so close to the end.  Of course, Tommy was practically invisible until the finale last year, so I guess it's possible.  The comments made about Denise being  threat for idoling Sandra out with her own idol maybe were foreshadowing.  Right now I still feel like Tony, Nick, or maybe Sarah and Sophie win.

And I'm still wondering if there really is some big alliance.  Kim, Denise, and Jeremy are alone.  As of last week, Michele/Nick felt they were on the bottom, and I don't really feel like they are with Tony's group.  And Tony's group is him, Sarah, Sophie, and Ben, but are they really an alliance, or just together because of convenience?  I feel like Nick/Michele toppling anything is probably just breaking up Tony/Sarah, not an underdog alliance breaking up the majority.

Right is it really talked about a lot that all these sources know about it if its just Jeremy, Denise, etc the vicitim?

I'm mildly skeptical of a Tony win although it seems like the most likely outcome. The reason there's been a dearth of anti-Tony sentiment is the suggestion propagated by Anthony and others that the winner must be a man when both edit wise, social media wise the candidates on SU's winner board with much better chances are Sarah and Sophie. Just unfortunately Anthony initially went to great lengths to laugh and mock anybody who held a sentiment that the winner could be a woman. 

On Nick specifically his edit is terrible and at this point it would be a really disappointing conclusion to the Winners season. Especially given he doesn't even seem to have to play. He went into this season with zero reputation with a lot of room to play but placed himself in the minority by getting rid of Yul and thus all his connections to the other Dakal group. He also seems to have landed well with the swap and played himself into the minority come the merge. Him having a temper tantrum wasn't a good look and they contrasted it with Michele being calm. 

But I'm not worried about it for a few reasons. Nick's premerge edit is terrible. Despite being in the swing vote position in Yul's alliance, we didn't see anything suggesting he had any real input on the game. If there was a narrative tied to him it's that he's a superfan who's happy to be there. In the Tyson boot episode they could have presented it as him saving himself socially but it just seemed circumstantial. Usually when a winner receives votes and know they were the target they show them actively putting in work with them putting the boot on someone else. Post-swap they basically portray him as a fan again and almost support a narrative that he should've voted with Parvati. For the Yul boot which was probably a bad decision they give all the credit to Michele. Complete with a soaring song. Since then he's been relegated to the bottom. His best episode is probably the Adam boot where he talks about creating chaos to get the target off his back but even then it's not a great look getting zero confessionals for the family visit, and zero credit for getting into a majority position. 

On Tony'd be a much more worthy winner and the edit is showing it. He's actually adapted his game playing much more low-key and maintaining a position in the majority constantly despite having a target on his back. He's received a much more complex edit and his game theory about lions and hyenas makes sense. Sophie would be a fantastic winner also and is receiving a great edit. Sarah has also done well with a massive target on her back and has really created the new majority alliance. They've played the game. Nick has just sat there and waited for things to happen as presented while also having a easy path to the end because nobody cares about him.

Other reasons to doubt him is his social media where he complains about being called a hyena despite it obviously being true and makes social media posts giving credit to himself for outplaying and outwitting Tyson and Parvati. Those aren't the actions of a winner. A winner never goes out of their way to mock the outwitted competition. Compare his edit and social media to Michele and I'd be shocked if he beats her at the end. 

Yeah, I think it’ll be Kim or Sophie, outside chance Jeremy.  Based on editing, I feel like they are being set up for boots, especially Kim.  Sophie going tonight wouldn’t totally surprise me, although I don’t like Kim so I’d rather it be her.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

I don’t like Kim so I’d rather it be her.

You're talking about the woman I love. *tosses gauntlet on the ground*  See you at dawn.

But I think it's Kim tonight too 😞

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, phlebas said:

You're talking about the woman I love. *tosses gauntlet on the ground*  See you at dawn.

But I think it's Kim tonight too 😞

10 hours ago, Jextella said:

Piecing together spoilers and such, and going out on a limb a bit, I think Kim goes tonight.

I'm wrong on two counts!  I had Sophie going F3!

No duals needed 🙂

5 minutes ago, Jextella said:

I'm wrong on two counts!  I had Sophie going F3!

No duals needed 🙂

I'm sticking with the boot list, and thinking Kim goes next week.  It makes sense.  She's on the bottom, definitely doesn't have Jeremy after not voting for Ben tonight (although she might get Sarah, not sure about Ben).  I don't know if she really has anyone.  And we saw in the preview for next week Kim talking about making a big, risky move and voting off Tony.  I think she's next.

I also think they listed the reasons why Tony is winning tonight.  Until he's voted off and/or the boot list goes totally off the rails, I'm sticking with that.  And Michele is probably just getting dragged to the end.  So Queen stays the Queen, but she'll get a King.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

I'm sticking with the boot list, and thinking Kim goes next week.  It makes sense.  She's on the bottom, definitely doesn't have Jeremy after not voting for Ben tonight (although she might get Sarah, not sure about Ben).  I don't know if she really has anyone.  And we saw in the preview for next week Kim talking about making a big, risky move and voting off Tony.  I think she's next.

I also think they listed the reasons why Tony is winning tonight.  Until he's voted off and/or the boot list goes totally off the rails, I'm sticking with that.  And Michele is probably just getting dragged to the end.

LOL anyone who keeps Tony around after winning challenges like he is is a fucking moron and deserves what they get. If he loses IC next week and Kim gets sold out and booted for daring to vote out Tony than any stupid as hell motherfucker that keeps that annoying overrated punchable face clown deserves to lose 

• Love 1

Tony has an idol, though, so if he loses immunity, odds are he's playing that.

When Jeff mentioned he's dominating the challenges, I think that could be foreshadowing to him going on a streak.

Either way, I'm having a hard time seeing anyone else winning at this point.  

If SU "in contention" players are actually right (minus Sophie now, so I'm not sure what to believe), then maybe I can see Kim, or possibly Sarah.  I don't see Denise, Jeremy, or Nick.

• Love 1

Of course Tony will most likely end up winning. I can't stand him, and I never liked him on any of his previous seasons. If he loses immunity, he'll just play his idol if he finds out he's being targeted. Nobody else can win against him. 

I believe the boot list and that means Kim goes next week after probably trying to get Tony out.

• Love 3

While I'm sticking with the "Tony is the winner" bandwagon for now, for arguments sake, I can see where maybe they are setting Tony up to be blindsided.  He thinks he's in control, he flip flopped (basically his Cagayan strategy), he burned his ally Sarah, he may have lost trust with Ben, and I don't know if Nick/Michele are 100% with him.  There was the rumor that they broke up the majority alliance.  I assumed it probably meant Sarah/Tony, but maybe they actually help take Tony down, and the majority alliance they are apart of.  We had the comment from Denise tonight about playing a double agent, and not voting for Ben.  And the comment at TC about blindsides, and how much more respectful (or whatever word choice they used) it is when its your blindside for your resume...maybe that's foreshadowing to someone taking Tony down.  There are spoiler sources saying Tony won, and SU whose been correct in the past saying he doesn't.  So we'll see.  I could see it going either way, but for now, I think they are setting Kim up as the next boot.  She's gotten an uptick in edit, but the vote hasn't gone her way, so not sure if its necessarily a game positive uptick.  

Edited by LadyChatts

That was such a pro-Tony ep I wouldn’t have been surprised if he’d died and it was his eulogy. 

If the spoilers are true and he does win, I can live with that...but if we’re beaten over the head by Chaos Tony running circles around people the whole rest of the season I’m going to be disappointed. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Tony does seem like he finally snapped his leash. Torching his relationship with Sarah is such an Original Recipe Tony move.  

It'll probably work, and Sarah and Trish can have something to bond over.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 4/18/2020 at 2:16 PM, anthonyd46 said:

SU: 

Not in contention: Ben, Michele, Tony, All EOE players. 
Keeping an open mind on Nick & Sophie. Later said he's loving Michele and wish he kept an open mind on her like he did for Nick & Sophie.

Sophie and Michele have something in common.
Only people on his not in contention list to be eliminated pre-merge were Tyson, Danni, Yul. Tyson has returned already. (He thought the merge was at 13 not 12 so technically Yul would be his merge boot meaning his only pre-mergers would be Tyson, Danni)
Has ignored all Nick questions.

So if the boot list holds up, Kim will be going tomorrow night (although some think it could be Jeremy, then Kim-either way I won't be surprised if its one of them).  If Tony goes, I don't know if that throws a lot of things out of whack or not.  Could be they had someone mixed up with him, like the Sandra and Adam boot being switched.

I'm focusing on SU spoilers because I am most intrigued by them, given that we have 2 weeks left until the finale, and a lot of this stuff hasn't happened yet.  Also, he has said Tony doesn't win, whereas other spoilers are saying he does.  At this point I think it could go either way, though I'm slightly leaning towards Tony getting blindsided.  Maybe that's why everyone is mad about their edits.  Tony's looked good all season (I mean, nothing they haven't shown us before), whereas everyone else, not so much.  Sophie's obviously out of contention for winning, and I'm wondering what the whole thing is that her and Michele are supposed to have in common.  I also have a hard time seeing Jeremy or Nick win with their edits, although I suppose there's time.  That could be why Nick is so pissy about his edit.  Maybe he ends up winning and everyone wants to know why the creeper guy who smells his armpits won.  I guess I can see Denise winning, although if she does I hope there's more to her story than what we've been shown.  I do think there's a good chance for Kim to win, too, based on her uptick in edit.  

I still don't know if he was just being vague because he didn't have much, or what he was given went against the edit.  We haven't seen Danni get her idol yet or do the diabolical thin that made everyone hate her.  I'm wondering if they will end up showing it.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, marys1000 said:

Being lazy I'm sorry.  The spoilers that Tony doesn't win, - who does in his place?

Nick is the only other male that can win other than Tony because Jeremy and Ben were both seen in the Season 40 retrospective which was taped on Day 39.

As far as females Kim and Sarah seem super unlikely as all lists have Kim out around now and Sarah was bitter upon returning at EOE so makes it seem like she might wind up screwed by EOE.

That leaves Michele and Denise who have a chance, but them being on the uncomplex tribe isn't a good sign for them.

Edited by anthonyd46

I'm holding out this faint speculation that this season will be edited like a Leverage episode and on the walk to Final Tribal we'll get a supercut of one of the UTR finalists being involved in everything to date that wasn't revealed to the audience (as Probst certainly dislikes his meal ticket enough to screw with speculating fans.)

That said, Probst et al would really love nothing other than a muscled aggressive man running rampant for three or four final eps so this is probably what they intend with no nuance.

Edited by AncientNewbie
  • Love 1

The way Probst has hyped this season and talked about how great it is, assuming he isn’t just playing the company card, that’s why I have a hard time thinking anyone but Tony wins.  I don’t know that Probst would be overly excited at a Kim or Denise win, unless they did something damn spectacular in the end.  And Nick and Jeremy’s edits Haven’t been great.  I’d almost argue Jeremy’s has been worse from a game play perspective.  Since he loves EOE, I suppose it’s possible someone coming back from there wins, though I have my doubts, especially with the rumored names returning (Natalie and Danni are the two frequent ones, then Kim and Sophie).  I don’t know.  I want Tony to win, but I think it’s possible he gets blindsided based on what we’re seeing, and whoever blindsided him ends up being victorious.

• Love 2

So since Danni is one of the rumored EOE returning players, I'm slightly intrigued by the fact she got face time tonight, and looks like next week as well.  She's been practically invisible since she got there.

With Kim gone, if spoilers are to believed, this is the next group set to be voted off:

FINAL 7 (NO ORDER)
Denise Stapley
Ben Driebergen
Nick Wilson
Natalie returns from Edge of Extinction
Jeremy Collins
Sarah Lacina

I'm thinking it could be Jeremy next week, as he was rumored to go tonight over Kim (seemed like the order wasn't entirely sure).  

After tonight, I still can't tell if they are setting Tony up to get blindsided, or showing how he ends up winning.  Nick, Michele, the last EOE returnee (at this point it would be Natalie, Danni, Sophie, or Kim), and Tony are all rumored finalists.  Jeremy was at one point, too.  If this is all some combo of who does end up in the final 3, then I have a hard time seeing Tony losing.  If Kim comes back, maybe I can buy her winning.

I'll just be pissed if the jury votes for whoever was on EOE due to likability and not game play.  I'd expect that from the newbie players on the first EOE season, but these guys are winners.

Edited by LadyChatts
39 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

So since Danni is one of the rumored EOE returning players, I'm slightly intrigued by the fact she got face time tonight, and looks like next week as well.  She's been practically invisible since she got there.

I think she's practically invisible because she only weighs 33 pounds!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

I'm also wondering if what we saw tonight lines up with an underdog alliance (of Nick/Michelle/Denise) taking out the majority alliance.

Yet is Tony really a majority?  He was down in numbers tonight.  They are letting him run things.  I'm also confused why Michele didn't want Jeremy to go.  I didn't realize they were still aligned.  Jeremy turned on Wendell and didn't even let on that he was going.  So yeah, lots of confusion.  It'll be interesting next week.  If someone's edit picks up (Denise) or starts going in a better direction (Nick, Jeremy, Ben, Michele), then I'll believe either Tony doesn't win, or whoever does TPTB really didn't like.

I think Jeremy will definitely be one of the two boots next week.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

I'm also wondering if what we saw tonight lines up with an underdog alliance (of Nick/Michelle/Denise) taking out the majority alliance.

Yet is Tony really a majority?  He was down in numbers tonight.  They are letting him run things.  I'm also confused why Michele didn't want Jeremy to go.  I didn't realize they were still aligned.  Jeremy turned on Wendell and didn't even let on that he was going.  So yeah, lots of confusion.  It'll be interesting next week.  If someone's edit picks up (Denise) or starts going in a better direction (Nick, Jeremy, Ben, Michele), then I'll believe either Tony doesn't win, or whoever does TPTB really didn't like.

I think Jeremy will definitely be one of the two boots next week.  

Denise, Michele, Nick were the rumored names for that alliance and what do you know there it was. I think thats a really good sign. The name underdog might be a little off I guess it seems more of the hyenas alliance I guess, but it looks good. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, TVFan1 said:

It would be awesome if Nick, Michele, and Denise manage to take out the majority alliance. 

Agreed!  I'm trying to think of a children's parable....it's not quite like the rabbit and the hare but close.  The aggressive people are ignoring/dismissing the quiet people who eventually find the strength to rise up and overthrow the oligarchy.

I don't see how Tony can win this thing after the last two episodes.  Everyone now knows he's pulling the strings, he has an idol, and he is  aiding and abetting specific players, e.g. Jeremy and Sarah. 

The ONLY way Tony can win is if he keeps winning immunity all the way to the end and odds of that happening for any player are slim to none.

They'll do something to flush the idol.  I wonder if we'll see something epic similar in nature to the S37 idol nullifier episode.  For example, they could make Tony play his idol but vote Sarah out and vote Tony out the following week - or vice-versa....a two-fer.

Anyone hear if they send 2 MORE players back from EOE?  I was so convinced Sophie and Dannie were F2 and F3 but spoilers say only one EOE returnee makes F3.

Edited by Jextella
10 minutes ago, Jextella said:

Agreed!  I'm trying to think of a children's parable....it's not quite like the rabbit and the hare but close.  The aggressive people are ignoring/dismissing the quiet people who eventually find the strength to rise up and overthrow the oligarchy.

I don't see how Tony can win this thing after the last two episodes.  Everyone now knows he's pulling the strings, has an idol, and is aiding and abetting specific players, e.g. Jeremy and Sarah.  They'll do something to flush the idol.  

The ONLY way Tony can win is if he keeps winning immunity all the way to the end and odds of that happening for any player are slim to none.

Anyone hear if they send 2 MORE players back from EOE?  I was so convinced Sophie and Dannie were F2 and F3 but spoilers say only one EOE returnee makes F3.

Danni is also getting this tortoise and the hare kinda content. If she comes back and helps those 3 what you said makes total sense.

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, anthonyd46 said:

Danni is also getting this tortoise and the hare kinda content. If she comes back and helps those 3 what you said makes total sense.

I thought one of the spoilers said Kim returned from EOE to help the underdogs (Nick/Denise/Michele).  So maybe it’s actually Danni?  Could this be where she “slays”, or allegedly does the thing where production gets involved?

@Jextella I agree with your comments.  Tony put on too much of a show in front of the jury tonight.  Between the comments last week about big moves and resumes, this week Sarah saying how he cost it for the two of them, Ben saying that Tony and Jeremy caused unnecessary paranoia at TC, and Rob’s “Tony’s the boss” comment, I think this is all leading to his downfall.  Everyone left knows the biggest move they can make is getting rid of Tony.

Edited by LadyChatts
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

I thought one of the spoilers said Kim returned from EOE to help the underdogs (Nick/Denise/Michele).  So maybe it’s actually Danni?  Could this be where she “slays”, or allegedly does the thing where production gets involved?

I think its actually Danni we have family members of hers saying its Danni seems like strong evidence to me.

• Love 1

The fact that Danni is suddenly getting airtime makes me think she comes back.  Why else?  

So since Nick is rumored as one of the next to go, I’m thinking it’s a mistake and Tony goes in his place.  Won’t be surprised if it’s next week. Jeremy goes, Danni comes back and helps Michele/Denise/Nick pick off Ben and Sarah.  Even with Nick’s crap edit, I could see him winning in a final 3 match up with the girls.  As I said, maybe TPTB were pissed at the outcome, and want everyone to think Nick was unworthy. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

The fact that Danni is suddenly getting airtime makes me think she comes back.  Why else?  

So since Nick is rumored as one of the next to go, I’m thinking it’s a mistake and Tony goes in his place.  Won’t be surprised if it’s next week. Jeremy goes, Danni comes back and helps Michele/Denise/Nick pick off Ben and Sarah.  Even with Nick’s crap edit, I could see him winning in a final 3 match up with the girls.  As I said, maybe TPTB were pissed at the outcome, and want everyone to think Nick was unworthy. 

Agreed about Danni.

Sophie's demise was a huge surprise to me given spoilers, so I guess I won't be surprised if Nick doesn't make it to F3 after all.  But...I still think he does - assuming the spoiler is true that only 1 male makes F3.

After Tony, Jeremy is the next biggest threat.  Those two will go pretty soon, I think.  They are in the minority and they are both seen as threats.  Ben has been self-imploding the entire season and I think there will come a time when he does himself in somehow.  This leaves Nick.

In DvG, Nick had a whiny moment or two, but when he made up his mind to play hard, that's what he did.  I think we are seeing similar behavior now.  He's put his mind to it, and he'll do it...and as he said, this is the time. 

I also think back to the very beginning of the season when  he said that he felt whoever wins will do so because they used the token currency correctly.  He clearly demonstrated a high skill level with idols and such in DvG, and I think we'll see some of that come up soon with tokens (I hope so anyway).

I used to pop into Nick's Twitter account (when it was active!) from time to time.  He's a gamer.  He loves baseball, video games, Big Brother, etc.  If he loses, I'll eat my words, but...I think his gaming prowess, his law school background, and the kind of law he practices combine to create the second best skill set I can think of for the game of Survivor (the social game being the first).  

Oh, and I also recall a scene with Ben saying "Nick's social game was ok."  It was sort of random comment that I felt was included to move Nick's story along better - and Ben's, too, but for the opposite reason!

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

Jeremy goes, Danni comes back and helps Michele/Denise/Nick pick off Ben and Sarah.

I think the EoE person comes back at Final 5 so not next week. It will happen in the finale.

7 hours ago, Jextella said:

I used to pop into Nick's Twitter account (when it was active!) from time to time.  He's a gamer.  He loves baseball, video games, Big Brother, etc.  If he loses, I'll eat my words, but...I think his gaming prowess, his law school background, and the kind of law he practices combine to create the second best skill set I can think of for the game of Survivor (the social game being the first).  

I will roll so hard if Nick ends up winning after he's been acting a fool online, whining about his edit, and deleting his twitter. Pure comedy lol!

2 hours ago, himela said:

I think the EoE person comes back at Final 5 so not next week. It will happen in the finale.

That's what happened in the other EoE season so yea, I assume that's what will happen here.

I'm holding onto some hope that all the spoilers are wrong and somehow Denise or Michele manages to win but that seems unlikely. It seems like it's gonna be Tony or Nick.

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I will roll so hard if Nick ends up winning after he's been acting a fool online, whining about his edit, and deleting his twitter. Pure comedy lol!

That's what happened in the other EoE season so yea, I assume that's what will happen here.

I'm holding onto some hope that all the spoilers are wrong and somehow Denise or Michele manages to win but that seems unlikely. It seems like it's gonna be Tony or Nick.

If Michele or Denise can't win, I'm pulling for Nick to win.

Edited by TVFan1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Where has Nick been acting a fool online?  Was it his Twitter account before he deleted it?  Can you share links?

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think the contenders for winning are everyone left except Jeremy and Ben.  I’d say Tony, then the rest.  If Tony winds up in the final 3, I can’t see him losing.  If it’s a non Tony final 3, it might be interesting.  I could see the jury awarding one of them women just to take Sandra’s crown away (and not let a guy be a two time winner).  Somehow I feel like I’m going to be disappointed lol

Nick got a slight uptick in game play edit last night, then he got edited looking like a bad liar to Tony and then dropping out of the IC after telling him he was going to fight hard and not drop.  Yet I still think he could win!  And that might explain why he’s mad about his bad edit.  

• Love 1
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

What would be REALLY funny is if all Nick’s purported SM antics were part of a calculated misdirect. 😉 

• Love 6

I feel the same as I did after last week...I find Tony very interesting, but I'm not into the edit of "Tony is the only one playing and everyone else is an incompetent loser." His rumoured win would mean a lot more if he wasn't depicted as playing Redemption Island 2.0.

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, Nashville said:

What would be REALLY funny is if all Nick’s purported SM antics were part of a calculated misdirect. 😉 

Well, he is a lawyer, so maybe he's better at his job than I thought 😉 

• LOL 2
2 hours ago, Jextella said:

Where has Nick been acting a fool online?  Was it his Twitter account before he deleted it?  Can you share links?

Take a look at Nick’s thread in the forum. There’s a lot of info there.