Type keyword(s) to search

The Brown Kids

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, Galloway Cave said:

Plus they probably don't want a fake story line built around their marriage. They can refuse to be filmed, but you know the fambly would create all kinds of wedding-related drama for film, as well as filming everything right up to going into the wedding venue. They are probably waiting out the show to get married.

I also kinda wonder if they have already sneaked off to another state and eloped. Still can't say anything about it because the fambly would milk that for all it's worth, spending half a season pearl-clutching, hand-wringing and eye-boogie wiping while whining away on the TH couch.

But what a juicy episode that would make!  Kody's beloved, smart, handsome, first-born son and heir to his throne, EITHER running off to get married to make sure his wedding is shenanigan-free (what with Kody running around like a crazed lunatic 20 minutes before the ceremony looking for his diffuser so his hair displays just the right combo of bounce and crunch, and Janelle wandering off in a dazed stupor looking for a body of water to fish from the morning of the wedding, not to mention the insane fambly dance number you know they would choreograph to an inappropriate song like Carrie Underwood's "Before He Cheats") OR Logan and Michelle having the smarts to wait out their wedding so none of it goes on the show - no talking about it, no couch sessions about it, no Robyn wailing about how she's known Logan since Day One, no four moms and Kodoof crashing the cake testing and wedding dress shopping with Michelle, etc.

Smart one, that Logan.

• LOL 2
  • Love 22
12 hours ago, Galloway Cave said:

Plus they probably don't want a fake story line built around their marriage. They can refuse to be filmed, but you know the fambly would create all kinds of wedding-related drama for film, as well as filming everything right up to going into the wedding venue. They are probably waiting out the show to get married.

I also kinda wonder if they have already sneaked off to another state and eloped. Still can't say anything about it because the fambly would milk that for all it's worth, spending half a season pearl-clutching, hand-wringing and eye-boogie wiping while whining away on the TH couch.  

I remember reading somewhere where Logan's fiancee did say she wanted a real wedding.  Based on the three shit-show tacky weddings we've seen so far, I don't blame her one bit for not wanting to be on TV.  I wonder how her parents get along with the Browns?

• Love 8
1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

I remember reading somewhere where Logan's fiancee did say she wanted a real wedding.  Based on the three shit-show tacky weddings we've seen so far, I don't blame her one bit for not wanting to be on TV.  I wonder how her parents get along with the Browns?

I've wondered that, too, and also if Michelle's parents think Logan might turn plyg.  At least one of the Brown adjacents-to-be has good sense to want a wedding far from the TLC cameras.

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I've wondered that, too, and also if Michelle's parents think Logan might turn plyg.  At least one of the Brown adjacents-to-be has good sense to want a wedding far from the TLC cameras.

I'm guessing they know him well enough by now to know that ain't happening. 

And if Janelle and/or Kody (or Christine) try to usurp the "mother of the bride" pleasures and privileges from Logas's future mom in law I hope she puts em in their place right quick. 

• Love 5

If either Logan or Michelle are still students, that could also factor in the decision as to when to marry.  My oldest son has his degree and also has a very well paying job.  His girlfriend is a couple of years younger, and is currently in medical school.  As a single person, she is eligible for a lot of financial aid.  If they married, my son's income would cause her financial aid to be cut drastically, and her already large student loan debt would become huge.

So, it's possibly better for their finances right now to be legally single.  

• Useful 10
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, MonicaM said:

If either Logan or Michelle are still students, that could also factor in the decision as to when to marry.  My oldest son has his degree and also has a very well paying job.  His girlfriend is a couple of years younger, and is currently in medical school.  As a single person, she is eligible for a lot of financial aid.  If they married, my son's income would cause her financial aid to be cut drastically, and her already large student loan debt would become huge.

So, it's possibly better for their finances right now to be legally single.  

That sounds right! I think he's working on his MBA.

• Love 4
On 9/3/2019 at 5:53 AM, laurakaye said:

Kody's beloved, smart, handsome, first-born son and heir to his throne...

Logan is so much more responsible, smart, and better-looking than Kody. I'm constantly amazed that he's a Brown.

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, Nysha said:

Logan is so much more responsible, smart, and better-looking than Kody. I'm constantly amazed that he's a Brown.

I have suspected for a long time that any kind of sensibility that is in the children comes from Logan's influence in their young lives. The adults once said that "he was just born responsible" as if young Logan just took over the raising of the children by his own choice and it wasn't thrust upon him, taking advantage of this magickal "responsible gene".

He even stated on camera that he knew if he was to "be a good big brother to all the siblings, he would be stuck at home until he was 30." He knew damn well his only chance was to rip off the bandage in one swipe and live his own life, his own way.  His decision with his girlfriend/fiancee to not have children (I think) speaks loudly to the fact that he has raised enough children for his lifetime.

I can remember Robyn with her "stressin me out" face, wringing her hands because Logan was leaving for university.  Instead of being proud of him she could only cry about how she needed him to be close always to influence raise her children just as he raised all the others. Because, you know...they shoulda all have been together from day one...

• Love 16

Well, we know Logan was more of a father to Janelle's kids, at least, than their shit-for-brains bio dad ever was.

Childless couples were a rarity when I was growing up.  My daughter (only child) isn't having kids, and it's becoming more common.  It's nice they (Logan/Michelle) agree on the subject.  

• Love 15

I don't know how to post instagram pics but Roberts gf posted pics of them all done up for a special night... He has a uniform on and I'm wondering what the celebration is about.

If it is a special occasion I haven't seen any family members post about it or congratulations of any kind....

Real close bunch.  🙄

• Love 3
49 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I don't know how to post instagram pics but Roberts gf posted pics of them all done up for a special night... He has a uniform on and I'm wondering what the celebration is about.

If it is a special occasion I haven't seen any family members post about it or congratulations of any kind....

Real close bunch.  🙄

3 pictures:

At one point her Instagram was private. It’s not anymore.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

3 pictures:

At one point her Instagram was private. It’s not anymore.

I wonder where this was taken - not Flagstaff as there are palm trees in the background.  Kylie is a lovely young woman, maybe it's the black and white photography but  Robert's head looks like it's been copy and pasted to his body.

• Love 3
Just now, Sandy W said:

I wonder where this was taken - not Flagstaff as there are palm trees in the background.  Kylie is a lovely young woman, maybe it's the black and white photography but  Robert's head looks like it's been copy and pasted to his body.

Looks like a Vegas neighborhood to me. I think she lives here in Las Vegas. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
53 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Kody was a good looking guy at that age and you can see the Kody genes trying to come to the front but the frog face Janelle genes blocked their way.  🐸 

• LOL 13
  • Love 3

I feel so happy for those 2 sisters, to have such a loving relationship that'll last for a lifetime, literally.

It also makes me feel sad for Mariah.  I haven't seen any evidence of a similar relationship between her and any of her half-sisters.  If that's true, it must hurt a lot to see it (in her own family) but never have it.

• Love 10
15 hours ago, ginger90 said:

2 videos that I actually enjoyed watching:

That is so sweet. True sister love. And I do feel sorry for Mariah not to have that in her life, through no fault of her own.

Edited by Gramto6
  • Love 4
On 10/18/2019 at 9:56 PM, CouchTater said:

I feel so happy for those 2 sisters, to have such a loving relationship that'll last for a lifetime, literally.

It also makes me feel sad for Mariah.  I haven't seen any evidence of a similar relationship between her and any of her half-sisters.  If that's true, it must hurt a lot to see it (in her own family) but never have it.

I remember from earlier seasons when Robyn announced her pregnancy with Solomon, Mariah had a full-on break down in the bathroom because it wasn’t her getting a full sibling. Then there were the talking head discussion during the ‘will Meri have another baby saga’ where she sat between Kody and Meri on the couch and broke down again, stating that ‘she loved her brothers and sisters but it would so nice to have one that’s just hers’ (paraphrasing).

Its fairly obvious based on episodes with regard to the older siblings; Maddie and Logan are close and Aspyn and Mykelti are close, the younger full siblings definitely have bonds (case in point - Ysabel’s post). It must have been a uniquely weird existence for Mariah, essentially growing up a lonely only, but technically being in a family of umpteen kids. She would have felt somewhat left out, like a cousin or something, when the kids all lived in individual houses with their full siblings. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • Love 9

Is the girl on the left with Paedon, Robert’s girlfriend or just someone else with a serious face.  I don’t think it’s her, based on the positioning of her hand, but think she has some physical similarities.  Btw, no matter how tall or old Paedon gets he will always be that little round-faced boy with a shocked sad face when Kootie said they were moving to LV.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 4
54 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Is the girl on the left with Paedon, Robert’s girlfriend or just someone else with a serious face.  I don’t think it’s her, based on the positioning of her hand, but think she has some physical similarities.  Btw, no matter how tall or old Paedon gets he will always be that little round-faced boy with a shocked sad face when Kootie said they were moving to LV.

Digging the martini glasses and cocktail shakers on his shirt. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

No it’s not Roberts girlfriend (her hair and eye colour is lighter), but facially they sure are similar. Boys definitely have a type 😉 

Unfortunately all I see when I look at Paedon, is that he’s the slightly less attractive clone of a young Kody but with Christine’s nose and forehead wrinkle. 032EA0FC-4C59-47A7-ABA6-5EFDF3B90911.thumb.jpeg.f7b8364a535b354b9d1b6611a71115a7.jpeg

He always seemed like a sweet boy anyway and looks really happy now so that’s nice. 

• Love 12
11 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

I remember from earlier seasons when Robyn announced her pregnancy with Solomon, Mariah had a full-on break down in the bathroom because it wasn’t her getting a full sibling. Then there were the talking head discussion during the ‘will Meri have another baby saga’ where she sat between Kody and Meri on the couch and broke down again, stating that ‘she loved her brothers and sisters but it would so nice to have one that’s just hers’ (paraphrasing).

Its fairly obvious based on episodes with regard to the older siblings; Maddie and Logan are close and Aspyn and Mykelti are close, the younger full siblings definitely have bonds (case in point - Ysabel’s post). It must have been a uniquely weird existence for Mariah, essentially growing up a lonely only, but technically being in a family of umpteen kids. She would have felt somewhat left out, like a cousin or something, when the kids all lived in individual houses with their full siblings. 

This again demonstrates how much Meri fucked up with Mariah.  I had forgotten the breakdown of speshul snowflake over not getting a FULL sibling.   Just like her meltdown staring at the house in Las Vegas (from the car like a psycho creeper), so angry and full of self pity that they couldn’t move in yet.  
It’s evident that Meri did not raise her to put others first.  Everything is me me me!   Just like Meri.   

Edited by tabloidlover
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, tabloidlover said:

This again demonstrates how much Meri fucked up with Mariah.  I had forgotten the breakdown of speshul snowflake over not getting a FULL sibling.   Just like her meltdown staring at the house in Las Vegas (from the car like a psycho creeper), so angry and full of self pity that they couldn’t move in yet.  
It’s evident that Meri did not raise her to put others first.  Everything is me me me!   Just like Meri.   

Right.  Meri may have coddled and catered to Mariah partly out of guilt for not providing a full sibling for her.  But meanwhile, the coddling and catering probably contributed to the "otherness" that Mariah may experience with all of her other sibling.  Assuming she feels an otherness.  Maybe she's just hunky-dory with her relationships with the sibs.  

Like someone said above, she definitely seems more like a cousin.  A distant cousin who you only keep up with on Facebook and Instagram.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, CouchTater said:

Right.  Meri may have coddled and catered to Mariah partly out of guilt for not providing a full sibling for her.  But meanwhile, the coddling and catering probably contributed to the "otherness" that Mariah may experience with all of her other sibling.  Assuming she feels an otherness.  Maybe she's just hunky-dory with her relationships with the sibs.  

Like someone said above, she definitely seems more like a cousin.  A distant cousin who you only keep up with on Facebook and Instagram.

And who you dread hanging out with at obligatory gatherings, like holidays.

Seems to me that Meri had an exaggerated sense of guilt, and went way overboard with her only child.  I have an only child myself.  She has a good relationship with her cousins, and is very well liked.  She attended community college and an in-state four year college, all the while working, and it was still expensive for us.  It took 7 years for her to get her BA, and grad school was done while she worked full-time.  No time for endless stupid selfies, endless blog bullshit, and the like.  

• Love 9
4 hours ago, CouchTater said:

But meanwhile, the coddling and catering probably contributed to the "otherness" that Mariah may experience with all of her other sibling. 

She didn't do herself any favors by being the prissy one, either.  I remember the episode where the sibs told her a lie about something (drinking? drugs?) and she got all puffed up and righteous. They all laughed at her.   And the scene she made when the girls were cooking together for some holiday (Mother's Day?) and she was playing the Pampered Princess role even back then. 

I don't think any of them have any use for her and never have had.

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

Do Paedon and Garrison(Robert) go to college?  Hunter is at the Air Force academy, which is very impressive.  

I think both Paedon and Garrison are in the National Guard.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

I think both Paedon and Garrison are in the National Guard.

I think the other people in the photos are friends from his guard group.  None of them look like Garrisons girlfriend.

2 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

She didn't do herself any favors by being the prissy one, either.  I remember the episode where the sibs told her a lie about something (drinking? drugs?) and she got all puffed up and righteous. They all laughed at her.   And the scene she made when the girls were cooking together for some holiday (Mother's Day?) and she was playing the Pampered Princess role even back then. 

I don't think any of them have any use for her and never have had.

I really think they were all closer when they lived in the same house. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, MsTree said:

Why is Garrison being called Robert now?

Maybe because everything has your legal name name in the military, he’s use to using Robert more often now.  I would guess since Garrison is his middle name he’s not telling people that outrank him to not call him Brown or Robert Brown or he’s trying to distance himself from the Brown clown infamy.  There’s probably a lot more Robert Browns then Garrison Browns.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, MsTree said:

Why is Garrison being called Robert now?

On social media, he's always called himself Robert or Bob.

Perhaps there's another Robert/Bob in their extended family and so he's referred to by his middle name, or the show producers wanted to keep up the weird polygamy name theme? 

• Love 5
Just now, CocoPuffs said:

Could have cropped this photo a little better, but somehow I think her boobs are her claim to fame. In any case, she has grown up to be very pretty. 

Kody and Christine really did make some beautiful children.

I agree. They have the best looking kids of the bunch. Maybe that was the couple that was meant to be together from the beginning. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, CocoPuffs said:

Could have cropped this photo a little better, but somehow I think her boobs are her claim to fame. In any case, she has grown up to be very pretty. 

Aren't there ANY shops in Flag to get a proper bra fitting?  What is it with this group when even the youngest ones have sagging breasts?  Not their fault but cinch them the hell up a notch!

• Love 16