Type keyword(s) to search

The Brown Kids

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

Are any of the Brown girls up in that Bride Tribe group?  Curious if Savanah is in the Bridal party this time.

I don't see any. Michelle has many friends outside the family, unlike most of the Brown clan. Having 0 Browns in the bride tribe is probably the fairest way to go so none of them feel slighted or obligated. I was very happy when my SIL did not ask or expect us to be in her bridal party, especially since we all lived far away and barely knew her.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 10
On 9/11/2022 at 6:54 AM, Rabbit Hutch said:

Are any of the Brown girls up in that Bride Tribe group?  Curious if Savanah is in the Bridal party this time.

At the concert, I am pretty sure that's Aspyn and Mykelti at the far end of the top row.

I don't think all of those girls are in the bridal party, this is just the bachelorette festivities.  Michelle has a lot of friends - good for her (unlike Meri's many pretend friends....and Blair Michael).

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

In that bachelorette "bride tribe" photo, I spy Aspen and Mykelti top left. And isn't that another Brown 4th from the left on the top row?

Bachelorette parties these days (at least in my experience) are comprised of both the actual bridal party plus friends and/or relatives. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, DeeReynolds said:

In that bachelorette "bride tribe" photo, I spy Aspen and Mykelti top left. And isn't that another Brown 4th from the left on the top row?

The only sisters there were Aspyn and Mykelti.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

I haven't watched yet...the 9PM time slot here in MT on Monday works better for me than the Sunday slots. But I have read all the posts so I know what to look out for. From what I have read...what an asshat!!! No surprise!!

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

How long is this trip? Doesn't Savannah have school?

September 16-21, depending on their level, they could be there until the 24th.

Savanah may have gotten permission from her school for an educational field trip. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
On 9/19/2022 at 7:51 PM, ginger90 said:

Not sure this link will work. This is Paedon’s TikTok referenced in another thread:

Meri Brown needs to take note of this and maybe curtail her bragging and claims of “brave” and “strong woman”.

Christine never once bragged about being brave or independent. 

• Applause 8
On 9/19/2022 at 9:40 PM, truebluesmoky said:

Paedon is difficult to watch, because even though I love that he’s a huge supporter of his mom, he looks and sounds the most like Kody of any of the kids and even has his mannerisms.

He is usually very intense in his TikToks.  I do like his occasional insights into the family dynamics, but you're right, in that respect he does sadly remind me of Kody.

3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Savanah may have gotten permission from her school for an educational field trip. 

If by "educational" you mean watching a bunch of grown women giggling and squealing and taking selfies while they pretend to chug from a suggestive looking tube of pink poison, then possibly. :)

I wonder which is worse - going on a trip sponsored by LuLaRoe or Plexus? 😳

• LOL 13
  • Love 1

Maddie and Savannah look more like their mother Janelle; Aspyn seems to have more Kootie gene expression mixed in with Christine genes.

I wish they'd all stand up straight so they don't end up as hunchbacks when they are older, but is seems to be a feature of the phone-obsessed selfie generation.

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, deirdra said:

I wish they'd all stand up straight so they don't end up as hunchbacks when they are older, but is seems to be a feature of the phone-obsessed selfie generation.

I think that taller girls have always been more likely to hunch over; I don't think it has anything to do with the "phone-obsessed selfie generation."

• Like 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, deirdra said:

Maddie and Savannah look more like their mother Janelle; Aspyn seems to have more Kootie gene expression mixed in with Christine genes.

Well that makes sense. I have a hard time remembering who belongs to who.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I think that taller girls have always been more likely to hunch over; I don't think it has anything to do with the "phone-obsessed selfie generation."

Carrying babies at a young age possibly.

• Useful 1

Quoting @LilyD and @Mahamid Frauded Me from the Robyn thread. 

I think the relationships between Robyn’s kids and the rest of the Brown kids have been formed by several factors: probably proximity- they were raised more like step siblings that never lived together than a cohesive family (the way the Brown kids were, given Christine was caregiver for all the kids and they lived in the same house in Lehi), Robyn wanting her kids to be stand-offish, individual personalities and characteristics (Dayton being on the ASD spectrum is an example of this) and the sheer number of people. Humans only have so much emotional energy- with that many siblings you’re only going to have social time and intimate emotional connection with a certain amount of them. I think Leon has a fairly strong relationship with their close in age siblings (The first set of kids, Logan-Hunter) and wishes Logan/Michelle only the best for their upcoming wedding but has been living away from the “family hub” for a while and doing their thing with Audrey. They may get their emotional needs met from Audrey, their Mom, friends etc and not specifically from their siblings although they are “cool with” their peer group of siblings.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2

I agree that Robyn's kids were more like step-siblings to the original Brownies...I also think that Robyn did a masterful job of pretending that she wanted her kids to blend in with the Big Three's kids while simultaneously working on keeping them separate and "special" so that Kody would automatically want/need to spend more time with them than anyone else in his family.  All part of her diabolical master plan...the funny part is, she won the game, but look at the prize.  

• Like 10
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

I love that Christine has such a great relationship with all those kids, it must have made it an easy decision…. Ummm stay in Flagstaff where no one gives a shit about me or Truely OR move to Utah where we’ll  be surrounded with love and people who WANT us in their lives!

Bye Kody the Cockroach and his nasty queen Sobbin Robyn! 🖕

• Love 15
37 minutes ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Well, we can see who looked after Truely while Christine was in Hawaii. And it wasn't Kody and Robyn.

That's what makes Kody's claim to want 50% custody of Truely even more disgusting on Kody's end and heartbreaking on Truely's end.  If Kody did get that 50%, Truely would be forced to come to Flagstaff and end up stuck in the house hanging out with Sol and Ari and the nanny...it's not like Kody would take her out anywhere, just the two of them, to spend time together - I can't see Robyn allowing that.  Truely would just blend into the daily chaos and dysfunction of Kody's real family, then get sent back to Utah solo on a plane.

• Like 4
  • Sad 6
16 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

And Kootie scornfully calls his older kids "a clique."  It's nice to see they support each other, and get together.  

Normal people just refer to them as siblings Kody.  Kody is a dick.  I personally don't think he likes kids.  They are just proof he has a working penis and sperm and super manly 🙄

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 10
On 9/28/2022 at 6:22 AM, laurakaye said:

If Kody did get that 50%, Truely would be forced to come to Flagstaff and end up stuck in the house hanging out with Sol and Ari and the nanny...it's not like Kody would take her out anywhere, just the two of them, to spend time together - I can't see Robyn allowing that.  Truely would just blend into the daily chaos and dysfunction of Kody's real family, then get sent back to Utah solo on a plane.

I disagree. I think Truely would BE the nanny. Even worse IMO, but par for the course with these idiots.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, Art Of Noiz said:

In googling a book I might want to read, I came across this article. 

https://religiondispatches.org/the-quiet-passing-of-fundamentalist-mormon-prophet-lynn-a-thompson-suggests-polygamous-recognition-remains-a-distant-hope/

Lyn Thompson, Mitch's relative - gpa? Dad?, died October 5. 

Yes, I think Lynn Thompson is Mitch's dad. Interestingly, IIRC Mitch has two sisters who have also been on TV. One on Seeking Sister Wives and one on My Five Wives.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Posted by Janelle:

571F971C-A2FD-4BB9-BFDB-AC035A1FE20F.jpeg

9967F2C7-C587-42EB-80A4-9127A3116298.jpeg

Janelle's kids always seem so happy when Kody isn't around. Contrast with Robyn's and Meri's kids who who rarely seem happy. The Christine/Janelle combo just seemed to have work.

• Like 3
  • Love 8