Type keyword(s) to search

The Brown Kids

• Start Topic

20 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I read someplace that Logan and Michelle hosted Savanah's 18th.  It's so nice that they are involved with their siblings.

It seems they are hosting most of the events for Janelle's part of the family lately. I wonder if Janelle doesn't have a permanent place, or at least not one large enough? It is very kind of Logan and Michelle to do this and it always looks like fun!

• Like 1
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

It seems they are hosting most of the events for Janelle's part of the family lately. I wonder if Janelle doesn't have a permanent place, or at least not one large enough? It is very kind of Logan and Michelle to do this and it always looks like fun!

I think that’s likely a factor, along with Michelle & Logan enjoying hosting. I think Janelle is probably fun and enjoys the parties but doesn’t necessarily want to plan/cleanup/pick up after people (not that I blame her). Could be that Michelle and Logan host, but Janelle gives them funds for the food/refreshment (especially since their family is so big). 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
26 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Where are Janelle's kids? 1 in NC, 2 in NV, 2 boys in AZ + Savannah?

Maybe she left Kody and lives in Vegas now?

I doubt she would have moved from flagstaff during Savannah’s senior year.  Having family events in Flagstaff would be awkward since the Kody Robyn family is also there. I think it is great Logan and Michelle are hosting them. Paedon was there recently so he may fit in better with janelle’s boys better than with his 5 sisters especially since he and Gwen seem somewhat estranged 

• Like 7
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Twopper said:

I doubt she would have moved from flagstaff during Savannah’s senior year.  Having family events in Flagstaff would be awkward since the Kody Robyn family is also there. I think it is great Logan and Michelle are hosting them. Paedon was there recently so he may fit in better with janelle’s boys better than with his 5 sisters especially since he and Gwen seem somewhat estranged 

Yeah Janelle hasn't moved. Events in Vegas are easier because two of her kids are there, Logan/Michelle have a nice sized home with space to host, and Logan seems to have a personality where by EVERY sibling is welcomed with open arms if they want come, so his house is a good "hub". 

I come from a large extended family, (my father had 54 first cousins living at one point) but most of the members are much older than me (not many in my generation). We had a "family house" aka the home in which every family was welcome and the "hub" for most events. Everyone also knew to leave your BS at the door when you came to the family house and show utmost respect to my Great Aunts that still lived there. It was also understood that no matter who was fighting with whom, you could go there and feel loved and supported. I could see Logan's house being like that. And with he and Michelle being childfree, that might also be the "crash pad" when siblings and adult nieces/nephews are in between jobs and relationships.

• Like 6
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Yeah Janelle hasn't moved. Events in Vegas are easier because two of her kids are there, Logan/Michelle have a nice sized home with space to host, and Logan seems to have a personality where by EVERY sibling is welcomed with open arms if they want come, so his house is a good "hub". 

While I applaud Logan for welcoming his siblings into his home, he's once again providing a parental role for his siblings like he did when they were all younger - the difference now being that they are older and it's probably a lot more fun for him.  It does seem like Logan took a large and lengthy step back from his family once he began college.  Now, perhaps, he's able to simply be a big brother and help his younger siblings navigate the messiness caused by their father.

• Like 4
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

While I applaud Logan for welcoming his siblings into his home, he's once again providing a parental role for his siblings like he did when they were all younger - the difference now being that they are older and it's probably a lot more fun for him.  It does seem like Logan took a large and lengthy step back from his family once he began college.  Now, perhaps, he's able to simply be a big brother and help his younger siblings navigate the messiness caused by their father.

Given the age gap between Logan and some of the siblings, he is always going to have a caregiver role compared to a peer role, and thats okay (he is almost 17yrs over Truely, he is old enough to be her father biologically).

Yes, now it's that he is giving how he WANTS to give in a way that fits his needs/lifestyle. I think Logan was just as involved with his family before, but there were less caregiving duties as people got older and he wasn't living in the house. I would not be surprised if he took on more caregiving duties as Christine and Janelle age. He seems like the type, my cousin M is similar to him (M was married but childfree, so he took care of his parents and was the big cousin everyone in the family could always count on). I personally think it's a great thing for young men to see an older male figure step up and provide family support in this way. Shows that it is not "women's work".

• Like 2
  • Love 11
19 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Where are Janelle's kids? 1 in NC, 2 in NV, 2 boys in AZ + Savannah?

Maybe she left Kody and lives in Vegas now?

Hunter also lives in Las Vegas now - and possibly his girlfriend but idk for sure.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1

Nevada and Utah were probably the most logical states for the older kids to settle. They lived in Utah for a long time, so it must really have felt like home to them. Then they had their formative teen-years in Nevada where they started to build their own lives with their own friends. So it makes sense to stay there or go back to. iirc, Maddie went to North Carolina because of Caleb. Not sure why Leon and Audrey  ended up in Denver. My gut feeling tells me that their wandering about is part of their journey to figure out who they are and where they want to be. Garrisson’s decision to settle in Flagstaff has always amazed me. He was 20 when they left LV and I always thought he’d stay behind or move to Utah.

Kody’s claim that Flagstaff would be the place all the kids would call home and potentially settle, always baffled me. Why? There was nothing that bound the older kids to that place.

• Like 7
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, LilyD said:

Kody’s claim that Flagstaff would be the place all the kids would call home and potentially settle, always baffled me. Why? There was nothing that bound the older kids to that place.

I think he believed (wrongly) that wherever HE was would be home to the big family. That's not it works. That's not how any of this works.

• Like 9
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 12/2/2022 at 12:31 PM, LilyD said:

I would like to add though, that it is very likely that Dayton, Aurora and Breanna "speak his language": they probably agree with everything he says and don't feel the need to challenge his views. They also seem still very susceptible to whatever their parents teach them and adore Robyn and Kody. Technically they do everything what his own kids refuse to do: Worship him and respect and do everything he says.

On 12/2/2022 at 12:48 PM, ginger90 said:

Not to be weird about it, but this can accurately describe abused children.

On 12/2/2022 at 11:11 PM, goofygirl said:

It's too bad nobody can get Robbyn's ex-husband (the bio-dad of the 3 older kids) to talk about all this.  I bet he has some stories to tell!

Having watched over the years, in my opinion, it is more likely Robyn's ex, David Jessop, primed Dayton (to the extent he could be primed), Aurora, and Breanna (and Robyn) to make a dad happy, than that Robyn or Kody does/did.

I cannot stand Kody. I think he is a narcissist, who has hissy fits when things don't go his way and are not all about him. While he enjoys little ones (maybe in part because of the adoration), he isn't sure how to relate to kids well as they get older. I think polygamy is a bad family system, and I think Kody is particularly ill-suited for it, because in addition to being a narcissist, he is lazy.

All that said, I do not think that Kody is the reason Dayton, Aurora, and Breanna seem to be eggshell kids.

Since they first appeared on the show in season one, those kids (particularly Aurora and Bre) were sucking up to Kody like crazy. I've always felt they probably had to do that with their home life in Robyn's first marriage. 

If you'll recall the Meri divorce/Robyn marriage/Jessop kid adoption storyline, when they first broke the news to Dayton, Aurora, and Breanna, Aurora sobbed with happiness and pretty plain relief. It was like she felt rescued.

If they wanted to be with their bio-dad, those kids would not have been happy to integrate into the chaotic Brown family, but they were legitimately thrilled.

Usually, Robyn talked about her bad marriage in general terms, probably because she did not want to jeopardize her custody (prior to the adoption) and the Browns and TLC did not want to get sued. In one episode though, there was a problem with some of the the middle group of Kody's bio kids bullying Robyn's kids. (I think Meri might have taken them to task for it.) That's the one time I can remember Robyn said something more explicit like, "I left my first marriage because of abuse."

Additionally, David Jessop was reportedly arrested for "partner or family member assault, causing bodily injury," back in 2018. He was in jail for four days. He pled not guilty, and the charge was later reduced to disorderly conduct.

Kody's an ass, but Robyn's oldest three came pre-programmed to make a father-figure happy. He didn't do that to them. Look at the rest of his kids -- they're not like that.

On 12/3/2022 at 5:39 AM, RazzleberryPie said:

Not sure why Kody and Meri couldn’t adopt the kids and stay married with Robyn still side chick, except she wanted to usurp the Queen Bee and Kody wanted her to do so as well. 
How I got sucked back into the show after not watching since the Wet Bar Drama in Vegas, I do not know, but here we are. Sigh. 

Well first of all, why would Robyn have given up her children for adoption?

Second of all, David Jessop had to give up his parental rights and surrender those children for adoption. On the show, the Browns said the lawyer convinced him to do so by letting him off the hook for past and future child support. And my guess is, they had some help off-screen from David's family's religious group. It would be one thing for a father to surrender his rights to his children, to their mother and her new husband. It would be another thing entirely to surrender his rights to their mom's spiritual husband and his legal wife (i.e. Meri).

And as much as Meri, Janelle, and Christine struggled when Robyn joined the family, they all spoke of the adoption as an absolutely necessity.

The storyline that wouldn't get anyone sued was: they didn't want to lose the kids to their bio dad's family, should something happen to Robyn, but I have always felt it was deeper and darker than that. I believe they were convinced they were saving those kids.

That's what got insecure Meri to give up that piece of paper, and all the legal rights that come with it. Emotionally speaking, Meri's been a hot mess since this show started, but that was a gift of love on her behalf, and I admire her for it.

Edited by General Days
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Something that negates so many Brown claims about the adoption was that a week or two after the alleged "adoption," the three kids went off to spend time with their bio-dad.  If he'd given up all claim to the kids and was abusive to them, why let them go with him?

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13

See, I always thought it was probably with their bio-dad and his family, or just his family (i.e. their grandparents).

Edited to add:

I have thought this about Robyn's oldest three since I first saw them (before I even knew anything about her ex). They loved Kody so much from the beginning. Mom can't talk you into that. It came from something else, imo.

Edited by General Days
  • Useful 1
46 minutes ago, General Days said:

I have thought this about Robyn's oldest three since I first saw them (before I even knew anything about her ex). They loved Kody so much from the beginning. Mom can't talk you into that. It came from something else, imo.

I think the Jessup kids craved stability and attention. Not sure if Robyn worked prior to meeting Kody, seemed like she was so busy getting her scent out there (not sure how she had the time) or spending thousands shopping at VS because of her model-esque legs . The kids were probably shuffled between the parents and grandparents after they divorced. Kody dumped the other 13 kids to drive hours away to visit and probably promised them the world (as we know he lies) 

• Like 2
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Absolom said:

Something that negates so many Brown claims about the adoption was that a week or two after the alleged "adoption," the three kids went off to spend time with their bio-dad.  If he'd given up all claim to the kids and was abusive to them, why let them go with him?

I also believe the adoption happened, because the Browns and TLC would have been setting themselves up for huge lawsuit if it wasn't, because the storyline involves and outside party, who isn't on the show and doesn't benefit from the show.

Imagine you're David Jessop. Your ex has physical custody of your kids, but you're still also their legal parent. Then that ex and her new spouse go on TV and say they got you to surrender your kids for adoption, by letting you out of back and future child support. I mean, the uncontested storyline boils down to not much better than: David Jessop is a deadbeat Dad, who would rather let some other man claim his kids, than pay whatever child support.

If that is a lie, that is slander. Even if Jessop is otherwise is a deadbeat dad, if he didn't give them up for adoption, and Kody didn't adopt them, he would have sued them.

If Jessop didn't surrender the kids, and Kody didn't adopt them, Jessop would actually be crazy if he didn't sue TLC, Robyn, Kody, and all the other Browns, and everyone else involved.

And Discovery (which owned TLC at the time, and which is now Warner Bros. Discovery, and still owns TLC) would likely have lawyers saying, "Um. No. We're not setting ourselves up for this lawsuit, when we can tell the same story but use the word 'guardianship' instead."

These people are all grifters imo. I don't mean to stick up for them. I just think the adoption was legal and real.

(Besides, Gwen would have probably spilled by now if it wasn't, because I don't think she's too crazy about Aurora, these days.)

• Applause 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, General Days said:

In one episode though, there was a problem with some of the the middle group of Kody's bio kids bullying Robyn's kids. (I think Meri might have taken them to task for it.) That's the one time I can remember Robyn said something more explicit like, "I left my first marriage because of abuse."

What exactly were the kids doing that they were bullying Robyn's kids? 

• Applause 1
10 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

What exactly were the kids doing that they were bullying Robyn's kids? 

I don't know that we saw it on screen. I kind of remember the camera catching Meri unaware as she was trying to lay down the law.

Kids do pick on each other. I don't know that it was anything serious. It might just have been something parents wouldn't want to allow in a blended family.

EDIT:

I didn't mean to imply that any of the Brown kids were abusing Robyn's kids in any way. I just connect Robyn calling her first marriage abusive with that particular episode. (I don't even know which season it was, but likely season one or two.)

EDIT AGAIN:

Maybe she only said it on Twitter (and I think she's since deleted it), but E! online has a report of what she tweeted, here: 

https://www.eonline.com/news/274044/sister-wives-robyn-brown-i-ended-my-first-marriage-because-of-abuse

Edited by General Days
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
36 minutes ago, General Days said:

I don't know that we saw it on screen. I kind of remember the camera catching Meri unaware as she was trying to lay down the law.

Kids do pick on each other. I don't know that it was anything serious. It might just have been something parents wouldn't want to allow in a blended family.

EDIT:

I didn't mean to imply that any of the Brown kids were abusing Robyn's kids in any way. I just connect Robyn calling her first marriage abusive with that particular episode. (I don't even know which season it was, but likely season one or two.)

EDIT AGAIN:

Maybe she only said it on Twitter (and I think she's since deleted it), but E! online has a report of what she tweeted, here: 

https://www.eonline.com/news/274044/sister-wives-robyn-brown-i-ended-my-first-marriage-because-of-abuse

I wish someone would ask Gwen about it. 

Was it just stuff any blended families deal with? I don't come from a blended family but my entire family talks smack to each other.  My mom has since become sensitive to it and says we have always made fun of her. We make fun of everyone in the family. There isn't as many of us, but I could see the kids just trying to be a certain way and it taken badly by Robyn's kids because they hadn't been around the others.  And is this the reason Robyn didn't want anyone but a nanny taking care of her kids and that she's kept her kids purposely apart of the others?

That's why I was asking, if it was maybe the kids making fun or were they really bullying?

I'd love to know what Gwen thought or has she already mentioned it on whatever that site is?

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

I think fear of losing the Jessop kids might have worked to convince Christine, who remember in the beginning always seemed terrified of outsiders and people coming to get them.

janelle knew she wasn’t ever going to be legally married so was prob like whatever.

Meri is just pathetically desperate to please Kody. Even now i think she’d steal or kill for him if he asked. Good thing she met Kody and not Charles Manson back in the day.

as for Robyns kids. No doubt there was full throttle drama, neglect and abuse in their household. But I don’t think those kids were terrified into grasping for attention. Robyn prob talked up Kody like some big hero with promises of riches and a TV show, and the girls, who are as dramatic as their mother, were thrilled to play a part in their own fairy tale. 

Edited by RazzleberryPie
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1

I only recently started watching in the last couple weeks of season 17 and then went back to watch from the beginning,  kind of like an anthropologist at a train wreck.

And then I came to the PT Forums, because that's what one does.  I think the children's accomplishments are really downplayed in the Vegas years, because those teenagers really thrived in high school. I'm sure there were filming issues with school activities but we never even saw cellphone video of tennis or wrestling.  Was there an agreement with the schools not to film or maybe the kids didn't want it.  But they filmed episodes with friends where they mostly talked about not wanting to live the lifestyle.  Maybe accomplishments didn't advance the storyline.  However, the moms,  especially Janelle and Christine, did a good job raising their kids. 

Does Hunter not have a 5 year responsibility to serve as an AF officer? Is he on active duty in Flagstaff? 

Edited by OlderThanDirt
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

as for Robyns kids. No doubt there was full throttle drama, neglect and abuse in their household.

Based on what?  If, indeed, there was full throttle neglect and abuse, why did the kids leave immediately after the "adoption" to spend several weeks with their father?  Surely evidence of neglect or abuse should have meant that all parental rights would have been terminated which, obviously, they were not.

Sobbyn's idea of abuse was probably her husband's refusal to pay for her special VS jammies and putting a hold on her credit card to keep her from buying more Precious Moments crap.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
34 minutes ago, OlderThanDirt said:

Does Hunter not have a 5 year responsibility to serve as an AF officer? Is he on active duty in Flagstaff? 

That's what I am curious about. Not only was his 4 year degree paid for by the AF but I bet the nurse practitioner training was also paid by the AF. Did Hunter complete the nursing program at Johns Hopkins University?  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, General Days said:

I also believe the adoption happened, because the Browns and TLC would have been setting themselves up for huge lawsuit if it wasn't, because the storyline involves and outside party, who isn't on the show and doesn't benefit from the show.

Imagine you're David Jessop. Your ex has physical custody of your kids, but you're still also their legal parent. Then that ex and her new spouse go on TV and say they got you to surrender your kids for adoption, by letting you out of back and future child support. I mean, the uncontested storyline boils down to not much better than: David Jessop is a deadbeat Dad, who would rather let some other man claim his kids, than pay whatever child support.

If that is a lie, that is slander. Even if Jessop is otherwise is a deadbeat dad, if he didn't give them up for adoption, and Kody didn't adopt them, he would have sued them.

If Jessop didn't surrender the kids, and Kody didn't adopt them, Jessop would actually be crazy if he didn't sue TLC, Robyn, Kody, and all the other Browns, and everyone else involved.

A few words on Mr Jessop here: I think it's very important to note that we know next to nothing about him. He's always been happy to lead his life away from his ex-witch-wife and not seeking the limelight, despite all the nasty claims she made about him on national tv. (If it were true, the kids wouldn't have spent a lot of time with their bio dad in the past!) Mr Jessop could have sued Robyn and the show for slander but he didn't. He never told his side of the story, nor contradicted any of it. That leads me to believe that he either doesn't care or doesn't want to for whatever reason. Not everyone 'likes' to go to court, no matter how big the rewards could be.

Taking all this into account, it seems highly unlikely that he would sue them or TLC for telling lies about the adoption. It could have been real, but I doubt it. We have some amazing sleuths out here and none have ever found any legal evidence of this happening.

But... it could be that the three children had their name legally changed to Brown, which was then passed off as a so-called adoption. It can be done, even if a parent objects, and it will be granted if it is in the child's best interest. In this case we had one huge family and they literally stood out for having a different last name. (and lots of kids take on the name of their step dad)  But this bit is pure speculation from my side.

As for TLC or Discovery: they produce a lot of reality tv and it wouldn't be the first time where they got into serious trouble because they forgot to properly check and 'vet' their stars or storylines. (Think about the Willis family, Josh Duggar and all the previous convictions and known drug and alcohol abuse of the Deadliest Catch stars, just to name a few) In such cases, they simply cancel said individual, or the entire show if they have no other option. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
39 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Came across this article about Hunter and wrestling . It’s from 2015. I’m putting it here, but it would also fit in Kody’s asshat thread.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/nevada-preps/wrestling/pressure-doesnt-faze-centennial-wrestler-hunter-brown-1758441/amp/

That actually answers my question.  The film crew is not allowed to follow the kids to school; good on whomever decided that.  I noticed that even in the episode where Kody took several of the little girls to a Valentines dance, there were no other families there.  How long ago all that was.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
4 hours ago, Cetacean said:

Based on what?  If, indeed, there was full throttle neglect and abuse, why did the kids leave immediately after the "adoption" to spend several weeks with their father?  Surely evidence of neglect or abuse should have meant that all parental rights would have been terminated which, obviously, they were not.

Sobbyn's idea of abuse was probably her husband's refusal to pay for her special VS jammies and putting a hold on her credit card to keep her from buying more Precious Moments crap.

Oh I don’t think her ex husband is 💯 the problem. We’ve seen robins drama first hand. She fake cries at the drop of a hat, is gushy, paranoid, controlling, has zero sense of financial responsibility, etc. Neglect - doesn’t she claim they had no heat and struggled for basic needs. That’s neglect. Abuse, she herself says her relationship was abusive. They both drank too much. She’s vague at what abuse means, but claims it herself. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Neglect - doesn’t she claim they had no heat and struggled for basic needs. That’s neglect. Abuse, she herself says her relationship was abusive. They both drank too much. She’s vague at what abuse means, but claims it herself. 

And we know that Sobbyn is always totally truthful....

• Like 1
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Neglect - doesn’t she claim they had no heat and struggled for basic needs. That’s neglect. 

Not legally in all states. If it were, all homeless families would lose custody of their kids. CPS is supposed to distinguish between neglect and poverty and not remove children from their parents due to poverty.

11 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Savanah’s birthday is today.

Screenshot from a video:

79C57C73-7224-49CC-8DF9-907E67099A82.jpeg

That dog is dying for a piece of that cake! Adorbs!

• Love 6
14 hours ago, toodywoody said:

I wish someone would ask Gwen about it. 

Was it just stuff any blended families deal with? I don't come from a blended family but my entire family talks smack to each other. 

She said she was "bullied alot." And that her best friend in Vegas was Aurora. We assume she was bullied by Paedon since she still says she hates him. And Paedon admitted to "slapping her" but then said it was "normal kid stuff" and people who don't believe that are "man haters."

I have no doubt that there was some bullying going on. But she didn't mention Robyn's kids being targeted.

12 hours ago, Cetacean said:

Based on what?  If, indeed, there was full throttle neglect and abuse, why did the kids leave immediately after the "adoption" to spend several weeks with their father?

its possible they went to visit him but other adults had to be present - we have no way of knowing

10 hours ago, LilyD said:

A few words on Mr Jessop here: I think it's very important to note that we know next to nothing about him. He's always been happy to lead his life away from his ex-witch-wife and not seeking the limelight, despite all the nasty claims she made about him on national tv. (If it were true, the kids wouldn't have spent a lot of time with their bio dad in the past!) Mr Jessop could have sued Robyn and the show for slander but he didn't. He never told his side of the story, nor contradicted any of it. That leads me to believe that he either doesn't care or doesn't want to for whatever reason. Not everyone 'likes' to go to court, no matter how big the rewards could be.

Idk. If someone is repeatedly trashing me on tv, I say something - unless I have something to hide.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, LilyD said:

But... it could be that the three children had their name legally changed to Brown, which was then passed off as a so-called adoption. It can be done, even if a parent objects, and it will be granted if it is in the child's best interest. In this case we had one huge family and they literally stood out for having a different last name. (and lots of kids take on the name of their step dad)  But this bit is pure speculation from my side.

As for TLC or Discovery: they produce a lot of reality tv and it wouldn't be the first time where they got into serious trouble because they forgot to properly check and 'vet' their stars or storylines. (Think about the Willis family, Josh Duggar and all the previous convictions and known drug and alcohol abuse of the Deadliest Catch stars, just to name a few) In such cases, they simply cancel said individual, or the entire show if they have no other option. 

Not fully vetting reality TV show subjects is different than knowingly presenting a false story about a legal proceeding, particularly when that story slanders someone. There was a crew present during the meetings with the lawyer, who specifically presented the process as an adoption. Producers and editors were involved in assembling the episode from the raw footage. So the charge that Kody didn't actually adopt kids, isn't just more Brown family grift. It would also involve Discover/TLC knowingly producing and releasing what's essentially slander. That's a huge risk for them. The answer to that isn't just, "Oh, we'll cancel the show," but "Shit, we have to pay up."

13 hours ago, LilyD said:

We have some amazing sleuths out here and none have ever found any legal evidence of this happening.

In Nevada, all adoption records are sealed, so I don't know what legal evidence the sleuths could find.

Also, in season 9, episode 9, "A Judge Decides," when the lawyer questions Robin, in court, in front of the judge, he specifically asks her how the children feel about the adoption (about 38 minutes in). When he questions Kody in court, in front of the judge, he asks Kody if he desires to adopt the children and treat them as his natural children.

At 39 minutes and some seconds, the judge says, "Congratulations, I've approved the adoption and the name change."

• Love 2
3 hours ago, General Days said:

At 39 minutes and some seconds, the judge says, "Congratulations, I've approved the adoption and the name change."

A judge or an actor playing a judge?  We don't have any way of knowing but we do know that they have used actors in the past and passed them off as something else.  

I have never heard of a real court allowing a reality TV show to film official proceedings.  Never.

• Like 9
  • Applause 3

Regarding Robyn's claims of no heat, she also said IIRC that the place had something like a wood burning stove.  There was no central heat.  

At another time she wailed about not having a crib before for her babies.  That, too, turned out to be not a big deal because Robyn always co-slept with the babies.  

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
3 hours ago, Absolom said:

Regarding Robyn's claims of no heat, she also said IIRC that the place had something like a wood burning stove.  There was no central heat.  

At another time she wailed about not having a crib before for her babies.  That, too, turned out to be not a big deal because Robyn always co-slept with the babies.  

I have several family members who heat their homes with a wood burning stove. It’s more common in some parts of the country than others but it’s not unheard of…

• Like 5
  • Love 1

There was a link to a picture posted on here somewhere.  It was of Robyn's supposed house of horrors trailer.

It is a picture of Dayton (I believe) sitting on the living room floor of the trailer.  You can see a wood burning stove next to him.  You can also see and electric space heater on the floor, too.  So Robyn's assertion that she had "no heat" is clearly not true.  It might not have been a state of the art forced heat system but they were not exactly without any heat at all.  

She's just a lying liar who lies. All the damn time!

• Love 13

How did Robyn end up with Jessop? Did they meet then move or was she already living in the community he was already living in? 

And if there are pictures of space heaters in the trailer, then they had heat. 

Just like her wasting away comment, she likes to blow things out of proportion. To me she's made all her kids into mini hers that learned how to blow things out of proportion to get attention and what exactly are the 2 older girls doing? Just laying around the house sleeping until noon? Are they in college? 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1