Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E15: Angela's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Her voice sounds like the poundticipant who's son was acting out (wouldn't go to the store across the street for me)...they have similar looks and mannerisms, too.

Can't recall her name and am too lazy to look her up.

• Love 5

Yes, tell Dr Now "how well you're doing" because it's not like he won't notice on his own.

Just guessing: She's not doing well at all.

1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Be advised, Angela. The average cost of a funeral is $8835.37.

Somehow I think she'll be using the state of Ohio funds for Indigent burial. Just a guess.

• Love 4

Her family is telling her not to go? She doesn’t have a chance.  How do you stand up to that when you don’t have any coping skills? 

Edited by MJS
  • Love 7

I like Lacey.  I hope she will have good life and not inherit the overeating behavior...  At least so far it seems that Angela is doing well by her, despite all her issues, the girl looks good and seems happy.

• Love 5
Just now, Wanda said:

Yeah. Dr Now will be on board for just traveling to Houston for surgeries since she’s been so successful dieting in Ohio all along *eyerolli

Yes.  Just for her he will change his protocol and let her do what she likes.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

It's 9:20 p.m. At this point, I'm guessing there's no surgery happening and Angela is going to wind up a complete disaster.

Also: dying.

4 minutes ago, cmpbl said:

You can't just go by calories you also have to look at carbs and fat.

And dont sweet things even artificial sweeteners cause a flood of insulin and just make you hungry again shortly after?

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

This is not good situation. She's going rogue and doing the Angela Ohio Diet™ instead of what Dr. Now's told her to eat. We have about 40 minutes left in this episode. Is it going to be more of this nonsense?

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

I'm gonna do it MY WAY in Ohio! Okay.........

Yeah.  Go to Cedar Point and be sure to get in line for one of the funnel cakes. You'll fit right in.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

"When I seen Dr Now."

OMG STOP PLEASE STOP.

Don't move to NE Wisconsin!   She sounds very familiar.  There are still people with the dems and does, youse guys, and a lot of the old German stuff.   JAAA, you know?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Mother of Mercy. Aliya jr picks tonight to want to have a family chat. I think it's bad form to tell your only child to get back to you later, but darn. I was.this.close.

I've seen the pictures, but had the sound down, so I don't know her back story. She does seem to dress well, tho. Did she used to work?

• Love 4