Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E09: A Wolf In Camille’s Clothing

• Start Topic

The New York ladies can be just as mean and argumentative, but at least they’re smarter with the come backs (except maybe Ramona) and they actually eat. And we even see them without makeup.... gasp...

The Beverly Hill gals are becoming so fake and unreal this franchise is losing me. They talk in riddles. Dorit didn’t follow the rules of the adoption and a pup could’ve died. That’s it in a nutshell. But they cloud it all in intrigue and drag out the stupidity for a whole season. It’s not entertaining, y’all.

• Love 24
21 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

I hope Denise at least got to bow and kiss LVP's ring before she had to leave for her event.

Maybe she could bow, kiss the ring - and then splash the witch with water from a cute little pink vial.

• LOL 3

I don't like Rinna but I don't feel like the pill cupcake thing was an outright jab. Fisrt, I think she's too much of a wuss to make a real jab directly at her target (at least when she's not in the heat of battle). Second, I think she chose that image because her main goal is to be viewed as "the zany one," even though she is not funny (except for having her own husband's last name in her phone--and using both names when she refers to him; for some reason, that makes me laugh).

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I was really shocked at Camille and her teeth talk all while Kyle was sitting there with her new chiclets.  FFS.

I think they think that sort of thing looks good.  Like Rinna praising Dorit's boobs, just as I was thinking that if I saw someone walk into a restaurant looking like that I'd fall off my chair 😄

• LOL 7
  • Love 11
6 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

I was mostly, bored with this episode.  The only thing I was fascinated by was Kyle's hairline at dinner with Mauricio. Wtf is going on there?

I thought, Erika wasn't on this episode.  I guessing she was in the part I fast forwarded through. I didn't need to see more housewives hanging upside down spread eagle. 

Dorito and PK🙄

I'm confused, was Denise invited for a drink with LisaV or to her Birthday party? (Hey,I'm trying to find things interesting) 

It looked like she used that dark head spray to cover up balding.  Like Joe Gorga used to (NJ).  Is Kyle losing her hair?  Menopausal hair loss?

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Are Dorit's boobs intended to look like great natural boobs or is the intent to show she is rich enough to afford cosmetic surgery? I guess that question extends to west coast plastic surgery in general. Very few of the augmented faces and bodies I have seen appear to be making an attempt at being unclockable. It's like wigs in the Atlanta cast at this point.

Edited by red12
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

LVP's party at TomTom's was set up in advance. Bravo knew they were going to "film" there as did the cast and guests that were "micced up"

I think they were all invited minus Teddi, and then most likely dis-invited and production told them to stay away and have a different gathering where they could be filmed.

I'm not buying that Grumpy Cat and the Udder One planned her party/guest list

PS: Grumpy Cat and Prancercise Lady sighting

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Whoops...my bad..that was just John Sessa

Anyone that posts Prancercise is ok by me!  HA!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Even more than disparaging LVPs teeth, I didn’t care for the comment about her having bad breath. Low blow. 

46 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

The main thing they showed was Camille making fun of LVP's teeth, but she also made a comment about LVP's breath.

We both caught that. As I said earlier, it was a low blow...totally unnecessary. Camille is after something; as others have stated it could be her diamond. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Did you see the rage in Dorit's coked out eyes when Camille got a warmer reception?

Yes. She made a snark how the girls stood for Denise but not her. Girl wants more attention. This is also evidenced but her choice of what to wear for their dinner. Breasts all out front and on display. 

• Love 17
11 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

It looked like she used that dark head spray to cover up balding.  Like Joe Gorga used to (NJ).  Is Kyle losing her hair?  Menopausal hair loss?

Maybe it's that stuff that people put on their hair to temporarily cover up their roots in between hair coloring appointments.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
51 minutes ago, politichick said:

I don't for one second believe that Rhinna didn't know about Lisa's brother. Yes, the pill thing is a running joke with them, but to bring it up after the death that LVP is still grieving is just bad manners and yet another passive-aggressive jab.

Camille's behavior last night was utterly despicable and she should be very, very, very fucking ashamed of herself. In addition to being a low, tacky blow, it was mean as fuck. Some are saying this is her payback for season whatever. I say, grow the fuck up. 

Maybe Dorit is doing all of these crazy things with her hair as practice for when they will need to wear disguises while fleeing their creditors. To his credit, though, PK seems to view these issues with Lisa with less emotion and more level headedness than his ditzy wife, but that may be because he may need a serious loan.

And because it cannot be said enough, shame on you, Camille.

Camille has apologized several times on her Twitter, and stated that she was tipsy and is now ashamed of herself, so I'm going to cut her a little bit of slack.  She "owned" it, apologized and hopefully, learned a lesson.

Last night on WWHL, LVP said that Camille apologized in person to her, and that she accepted her apology.

I hope they can move on with their friendship.  

• Love 20
44 minutes ago, Jel said:

Camille is her own worst enemy really. For a momentary cackle with the others, she's not only lost a lot of the goodwill she's earned this season, she's also lost some of the enthusiasm viewers had for her full time return.  (I read her Twitter comments.)

The difference between Camille and Lisa's "jokes" is that Lisa will also make jokes at her own expense. There's a balance there. Camille tends to take herself very seriously, and is sometimes a pearl clutcher, so when she makes a joke like that it comes of as more mean than cheeky.  Her jokes also lack subtlety, which is a big part of British humor -- you say it, without saying it, and the closer you can get to not saying it while conveying your bitchy meaning, the better. It'd be more like, "Oh where's Lisa? At the periodontist again?" And all the other Brits who are used to that get the joke and snicker. Camille just said her teeth are a mess, her gums are receding and her breath is bad -- maybe it was a joke, but if it was it was more like Triumph the Insult Dog territory. Not subtle.

Yes, I’m someone who thought Camille joining might be a good idea, as she seemed sensitive to LVP when she was vulnerable (unlike some of the others), and she does bring the entertainment. Not anymore. I want it to be less cattiness, not more. I’m not saying I hate her or she’s evil. I just want more lighthearted fun on the show. 

Even though I said I didn’t like Lisa’s jabs against Dorit, Camille’s did rub me the wrong way more. Lisa wasn’t there, it’s a group of people who don’t care for her right now, and Lisa thought Camille was one of two people in the cast who were being kind to her. 

ETA: Teddi said in her blog that Camille said even worse things that we didn’t see. I wonder if it got so bad Bravo didn’t air it? Maybe it will be aired later down the line...

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 12
43 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I was really shocked at Camille and her teeth talk all while Kyle was sitting there with her new chiclets.  FFS.

Excellent point!!  Kyle should be careful - she could be the next victim of tipsy Camille!  She better always be around when Camille is there, so that no one will gossip about her.

• Love 14
3 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Did anyone catch the other comments Camille made? The main thing they showed was Camille making fun of LVP's teeth, but she also made a comment about LVP's breath.

Even more than disparaging LVPs teeth, I didn’t care for the comment about her having bad breath. Low blow. 

I

Yes, that seemed way beyond a O-just-kidding moment. I wasn't sure if she meant well, even with the previous gum issues her breath is ok -- or --  finally! her breath is ok.  Hell, between the not-eating these broads do (you know -- that empty-stomach thing, ew) and the heavy drinking (especially wine, which can cause acid breath) I imagine more than a few of them have needed mints over the seasons. 🙄

LOL, a few days ago on page 1 of this thread I posted that I've always felt S1 Camille was the realCamilledeal. Welcome back, old girl -- we knew you'd not stay away too long.

Edited by SCS
added a comma and a comment
  • Love 19
33 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Maybe temporary spray-in color to cover up some gray roots?  There's a ton of different products out there for that.  I noticed, and it seemed like her root line was a different shade than the rest of her hair.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Lvp said camille told her about it and said she was sorry..lvp has forgiven her.

Camille has always been this way..she was an awesome villainess in season 1.

I think the show should just film the women not together more often...or show those scenes where they arent rehashing the fights...like in season 1.

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Yes, I’m someone who thought Camille joining might be a good idea, as she seemed sensitive to LVP when she was vulnerable (unlike some of the others), and she does bring the entertainment. Not anymore. I want it to be less cattiness, not more. I’m not saying I hate her or she’s evil. I just want more lighthearted fun on the show. 

Even though I said I didn’t like Lisa’s jabs against Dorit, Camille’s did rub me the wrong way more. Lisa wasn’t there, it’s a group of people who don’t care for her right now, and Lisa thought Camille was one of two people in the cast who were being kind to her. 

ETA: Teddi said in her blog that Camille said even worse things that we didn’t see. I wonder if it got so bad Bravo didn’t air it? Maybe it will be aired later down the line...

Someone commented on Camille's twitter about this exact thing, and Camille stated that is isn't true.  I don't know, but if someone is publicly apologizing for her comments (and also privately to LVP), I think I'm going to believe her more than the accountability coach who, now that she is done slaying one housewife, has moved onto another, with innuendo and half-truths.

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

Kyle and Maurice barely looked at each other during their dinner. Wonder if the stress of lawsuits is causing trouble in paradise?! 

She could probably still smell the scent of another woman on him. He’s a greasy cheating scumbag, and fug in the face. 

9B943AAD-EA7C-486C-BC9E-83AECFE3384E.jpeg

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Let me start by saying this is definitely not a defense of Dorit and her absolutely astounding stupidity...I believe the point she was trying, and failing, to make about PK’s diabetes is that if he doesn’t get it under control there will obviously be severe consequences.  I have Type 2 diabetes as does my mother.  Mine is pretty mild and pretty much under control.  My mother on the other hand uses insulin plus her regular medications and it’s still quite wonky. But dumb Dorit, it’s still Type 2. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 9:32 PM, langford peel said:

Ken Todd sat in the warmth of the sun and put his back and dozed. He was at peace. He casually thought of the days when he ran with his friends Mick and Keith and all the rest of his mates from the old days. They were all old codgers now. Mick was going to New York for a heart operation. The Mods and the Rockers were all getting old.

This reality TV nonsense was also getting old. His beautiful wife was once again being abused by a bunch of silly cows who wouldn't have made the cut in one of his clubs back in the old days. They would have been on the other side of the velvet rope begging to gain entrance but they just weren't pretty enough or smart enough or worth his time. Then or now.

Let them post their silly posts and have their stupid games. Especially that viper Kyle. The false friend. The snake. Finally his wife has realized just how horrible she really was just as her own family had done when they ostracized her and cast her out.

So go on with your stupid meme.

Why not go stand in front of your sister’s houses. The sisters who do not talk to you. GET OUT KYLE!!!!

Why not go stand in front of the homes of your nieces and nephews who would not invite you to their weddings. GET OUT KYLE!!!!

Why not go stand in front of the shuttered and derelict boutiques that you tried to promote on the show and are now just a bundle of lawsuits and debts. GET OUT KYLE!!!!!

Why not go stand in front of the studio that canceled your vanity project where you tried to exploit the sad history of your dysfunctional family of grifters and whores who never saw a dick they wouldn't suck to get ahead.  GET OUT KYLE!!!

Why not go stand in front of the federal courthouse where your sleazy husband has to answer for his latest real estate swindle. GET OUT KYLE!!!!

Enjoy your meme while you can. Ken was going to rest a little longer. Then he was going to freshen up and take one of his beloved pets under his arm. He would take the Rolls today. Or maybe the Bentley. He was meeting the love of his life. That saucy minx who he first met all those years ago. The hostess who captivated him with her beauty and wit. His partner. His love. His life. His English Rose. She was meeting him at their latest successful restaurant Tom Tom. No the second to the latest as they were flying out to Vegas to check on their latest triumph in Caesars over the weekend. They would leave these silly cows and their nonsense behind as though it never happened.

Life is good.

GET OUT KYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes !!!!   How wonderfully written, I had such a simply beautiful visual while reading this...

• Love 5

I did learn something important from this episode (and from the last 10 minutes of the NJ reunion, which I watched while waiting for something else to start):

Highlighter looks terrible in HD.

• LOL 11
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Here’s my take with Denise. Denise was invited to the party. She was being  diplomatic telling the girls that she was having a drink w Lisa and not throwing it in their faces that she was invited. Kind of making it sound like it was a pre-party get together. Because when Lisa greets Denise, Lisa didn’t say anything about being late or “having a drink”. Nor did Denise. Then when Denise gets to the other party, the girls are shocked that Denise was there. 

I am wondering what happened as well. Unfortunately Bravo did not play the whole tape of the phone convo between Denise and LVP, so we don't know if Lisa invited Denise for a drink/chat, or Denise misunderstood. It looks like Denise did arrive around 7 as they started showing the time as she waited at 7:06. Lisa didn't arrive until 7:50ish, so it does seem like Denise thought she would be meeting Lisa around 7ish. 

I think once Lisa arrived, Denise was too embarrassed to say anything about the fact that she had been waiting for almost an hour for Lisa to show for a drink. It would not surprise me a bit if Lisa did this on purpose, likely knowing that Denise was quite likely going to meet the other women. 

I wasn't watching the series back in the day when Camille was on. I have enjoyed her since she has returned as a "friend of". I also love how she dresses - always classy and elegant. Loved her black and white print outfit at the gathering for Denise. Such a contrast to bolt-on Dorito, and her Fredricks of Hollywood inspired style. But then again she is married to PK, so how much class can she have? 

• Love 7
5 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

What's wrong with the teeth in that photo? 

If Camille wants to mock anybody else's teeth on camera, she better have one of the best smiles I've ever seen to back it up, and to my eye she doesn't. It's plenty shifty mocking somebody's appearance on camera to begin with, but when you don't have the physical perfection you find so lacking in someone else, it's especially shifty. Pfft.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 21
2 minutes ago, film noire said:

If Camille wants to mock anybody else's teeth on camera, imo,  she better have one of the best smiles I've ever seen to back it up, and to my eye, she doesn't -- it's plenty shifty mocking somebody's appearance on camera to begin with, but when you don't have the physical perfection you find so lacking in someone else?  Pfft. 

That's all fine and I don't disagree, but I wasn't saying anything about Camille's teeth other than I saw nothing wrong with them. I really don't know how to say what would be a "best smile"; outside of visible rot or empty spots or whacked-out color or janky angles or whatever, I'm not sure what one would judge on to declare a definitive best.

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Excellent point!!  Kyle should be careful - she could be the next victim of tipsy Camille!  She better always be around when Camille is there, so that no one will gossip about her.

They were all laughing at Camille , nothing was funny. It was a tasteless comment and the last thing Kyle wants is to be on LVP'S bad side or Camille's , they both have friends in high places with vast real estate connections which Maurico can't afford to lose . The first season or maybe the second, Camille and Kyle were arch enemies..Mauricio made Kyle apologize to Camille because he needed those real estate clients. The same with LVP, Mauricio apologized to Ken as well by buying him a very expensive bottle of wine, LVP has powerful friends, Mauricio doesn't want to be in a position of being black listed again because of any silly beef between his wife and these women.  Mark my word , Mauricio will put a stop to this if he starts to feel the burn.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
21 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I am wondering what happened as well. Unfortunately Bravo did not play the whole tape of the phone convo between Denise and LVP, so we don't know if Lisa invited Denise for a drink/chat, or Denise misunderstood. It looks like Denise did arrive around 7 as they started showing the time as she waited at 7:06. Lisa didn't arrive until 7:50ish, so it does seem like Denise thought she would be meeting Lisa around 7ish. 

I think once Lisa arrived, Denise was too embarrassed to say anything about the fact that she had been waiting for almost an hour for Lisa to show for a drink. It would not surprise me a bit if Lisa did this on purpose, likely knowing that Denise was quite likely going to meet the other women. 

I wasn't watching the series back in the day when Camille was on. I have enjoyed her since she has returned as a "friend of". I also love how she dresses - always classy and elegant. Loved her black and white print outfit at the gathering for Denise. Such a contrast to bolt-on Dorito, and her Fredricks of Hollywood inspired style. But then again she is married to PK, so how much class can she have? 

Maybe you should be glad you didn't know the Camille from past seasons. She was a complete BISH ! Camille was a terror and fighting with everyone because she was hurt and embarrassed because Kelsey Grammar was having a affair and he left her for this woman , married the woman and had twins. Camille was very angry and she and Kyle were enemies as well. Yolanda Hadid did the same thing, when David Foster was getting ready to leave her , turned on everyone. Why do these women fight the other women when their man pisses them off ? Fight with his ass!!!!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15

Camille was very angry and she and Kyle were enemies as well. 

Haha, that is why I wondered why she was so scandalized that that Kyle was called a "fucking liar," which is exactly what Kyle called her once.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

Jeezus! Teddi and her fucking acCUNTability. Either call Camille out in the moment, have a We're Not Friends/We Got Beef Lunch or Drinks, or let it go. Honestly, social media (although this is a blog) is actively ruining these shows and I don't know how they fix it. They snipe at each other endlessly. Bravo has had to issue social media warnings to OC repeatedly. Bravo has also shown that they don't really seem to be giving good edits anymore, even for vets. They've left in every moment where Nene accidentally reveals that she's really a demon in the shape of a komodo dragon*, Luann is an entitled shit, Kyle's shittiness is on display, Teresa is a hypocritical moron, they've finally demoted Vicki, they've left in every bit of Bethenny's self-absorbed self-serving grief about Dennis, and they've left in many moments of Lisa being a shady manipulative cow on Vanderpump Rules. They showed the footage of Kate from Below Deck being just the fucking worst to Caroline and they might play all of the closet video or audio where Nene seems to have hit a pregnant Porsha.

*Where did I get this visual...

Imagine the komodo dragon with a blonde wig and the deer is walking into a closet.

And if you're kind of curious about the cheese wheel pasta, here you go...

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8
57 minutes ago, Barbara Please said:

She could probably still smell the scent of another woman on him. He’s a greasy cheating scumbag, and fug in the face. 

9B943AAD-EA7C-486C-BC9E-83AECFE3384E.jpeg

What makes him “greasy?”

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

That's all fine and I don't disagree, but I wasn't saying anything about Camille's teeth other than I saw nothing wrong with them. I really don't know how to say what would be a "best smile"; outside of visible rot or empty spots or whacked-out color or janky angles or whatever, I'm not sure what one would judge on to declare a definitive best.

Her smile is just fine. She does appear to have a 3-4 mm overjet though, (in that pic anyway) and while not a disaster or anything, kind of bumps her out of the perfection category. I would also say, if being very picky, that they are less than perfectly aligned.  If her teeth have been corrected, they haven't been corrected to Hollywood "perfection" level.

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Aw that is so cool! I’ve heard LVP is even prettier in person! She’s gorgeous on TV, so that is saying something. Always thought Ken was adorable. I’m glad they were gracious with the fans. So many people in entertainment and sports aren’t. 

Now that in itself is enough make them see RED. They are so jealous of Lisa and Ken's success. Especially Rhinna ! 

Edited by byrd
  • Love 16
4 hours ago, nexxie said:

What makes him “greasy?”

I  refer to him as maurgreasio, because he’s slick as an oil spill. It’s a figure of speech referring to someone who comes across as phony, and deceptive. 

Edited by Barbara Please
mistakes
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
22 minutes ago, thesupremediva1 said:

As if the pile-on with these silly cows wasn't enough to make me feel bad for Lisa AFTER she lost her brother, and the pill tweet from Rinna and the venom from not-so-innocent Teddi wasn't enough, well, I live in Vegas. Vanderpump's Garden opened up right outside the Colosseum. There was a swarm when I left Celine Dion's concert, and it led me to LVP and Ken. It was busy and crazy and let me tell you, the both of them could not have been more gracious to the on-lookers who wanted to take photos and get autographs. I'm sure they had a million things to do but they were kind, patient, and accessible. LVP is a goddess in person, and Ken is adorable!

So yeah, after that, I pledge my loyalty to LVP.

Suck it, Rinna. The only person who ever deserved your venom was Kim. Turning it on LVP makes me want to turn it on you.

Aww, awesome! Was Giggy there?!

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Barbara Please said:

I always refer to him as maurgreasio, because he’s slick as an oil spill. It’s a figure is speech referring to someone who comes across phony, and deceptive. 

Ah, like Lisa and Ken then.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Jel said:

Her smile is just fine. She does appear to have a 3-4 mm overjet though, (in that pic anyway) and while not a disaster or anything, kind of bumps her out of the perfection category. I would also say, if being very picky, that they are less than perfectly aligned.  If her teeth have been corrected, they haven't been corrected to Hollywood "perfection" level.

Well, perfection varies, I suppose. Hers look just generic "nice teeth" to me.

Haha, this is random and weird (and so first-world problems!), but I wish mine weren't so well aligned, man. Not one bit of character in these teeth (and more than once, strangers have made a point to compliment them! That is nice and I say thank you, but it's also weird, especially when you're kind of an awkward who doesn't quite know what to do--sort of like when the singer of a band picks you out and sings at you! Ugh).

• Love 2
1 minute ago, TattleTeeny said:

Well, perfection varies, I suppose. Hers look just generic "nice teeth" to me.

Haha, this is random and weird (and so first-world problems!), but I wish mine weren't so well aligned, man. Not one bit of character in these teeth (and more than once, strangers have made a point to compliment them! That is nice and I say thank you, but it's also weird, especially when you're kind of an awkward who doesn't quite know what to do--sort of like when the singer of a band picks you out and sings at you! Ugh).

Trade problems with me TattleTeeny! 😉

• LOL 6
  • Love 5