Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E13: Kelly's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

This is a LIVE CHAT thread.  No spoilers or outside reports.  Let's watch the show and snark!

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

I've been wondering if the CHF is a factor in her overall affect. 

I don't think she's had a whole lot of joy in her life. She may not know how to be happy. And CHF does not help the situation

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

She's smiling! Yay!

I just noticed that too. She's a pretty lady and looks younger than her 41 years. Good for her losing 33 pounds on her own and not just in a controlled environment.

• Love 7
Just now, DNR said:

We've seen Dr Now order ambulances for 600 pounders WHY would he put this woman in a cab?? 

They're special medical transport ambulances. You call 911 and you get a regular ambulance. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, DNR said:

We've seen Dr Now order ambulances for 600 pounders WHY would he put this woman in a cab?? 

He said he wanted her to go by ambulance but they said they weren’t equipped for someone over 700 lbs. 

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, Splashes said:

Has anyone noticed how a lot of the poundticerpants dont seem to hold their head up?

I wonder if they cannot, because of the fat roll in their shoulders/back of the neck.  And their overall lack of movement and arthritis and stiffness.

• Love 2
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

I am wondering if it has to do with being in a lying position most of the time.

Maybe and they just dont have the strengrh in their neck to hold their head up. That sounds so awful.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Look at her go!   She's moving much better.

Down 33 more pounds to 505.   Down a total of 220.

Actually more because she had lost and then gained  32 lbs back and had to re lose them. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, DNR said:

I wondered about that too but it was explained in a previous post that you have to special order an ambulance for someone over 700 pounds because a regular ambulance can't handle it. Oh the things we learn on this forum! 😊

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:
7 minutes ago, DEG9 said:

Her voice does not reflect the depression in her eyes.

Her voice sounds animated, but I’ve rarely seen such an affect-less expression on anyone’s fac

Some of the heart failure meds can make you feel like you're in a fog, slow, groggy. Carvedilol for one. I think that may be the case here. Either you get used to it, or you're condition improves and they'll lower the dose.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

I just noticed that too. She's a pretty lady and looks younger than her 41 years. Good for her losing 33 pounds on her own and not just in a controlled environment.

I was just wondering how old she was. Her voice sounds young. She looks younger when she smiles, too. 

• Love 2

Is this surgery really a good idea at this point? Why not encourage a continued low-fat, low-carb diet? Man, I dunno. It's not a risk I'd be willing to take.

At least she survived the surgery, ominous music be damned.

But we are on month five or six?  How are they fitting the remaining six months into the last 15 minutes?  I am worried.

Edited by Hellga
  • Love 6