Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E07: Eat, Drink, and Be Married

• Start Topic

Kyle, Dorit and Teddi shop for a wedding gift for Denise, who scrambles to pull off her big day in record time; Lisa Rinna comes face to face with an old flame, who dated her and Denise at the same time; Lisa Vanderpump dreads seeing Teddi.

Airs 03/26/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

• Love 4
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Kyle, Dorit and Teddi shop for a wedding gift for Denise, who scrambles to pull off her big day in record time; Lisa Rinna comes face to face with an old flame, who dated her and Denise at the same time; Lisa Vanderpump dreads seeing Teddi.

Airs 03/26/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

No doubt LVP dreads seeing everyone who has peeked behind her mask - it probably feels like this...

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c97d9be5361316136

and/or this...

WelcomeShamelessBlueshark-size_restricte

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Just when did you manage to sneak a nanny cam into my house, KFB?!?

Innocent little ole me?

I don't know what you're talking about, I just sit around sending you kissie faces

tenor.gif

PS: Bite that bitch!

• LOL 7
  • Love 6

Talk of fan bases/fan behavior is generally OT and will, at the very least, be hidden.

(i.e. talk of how many people here are taking each side and/or are delusional about their faves.)

It can derail the thread or get snippy.

One day that reminder won't be here but it'll still apply.   And today isn't the day we stop. 

Happy posting.

• Love 14
(edited)
1 hour ago, walnutqueen said:

I'm not prepared to catch whatever that diseased grifter may be carrying, so you'll have to settle for me kicking her puppy-dumping arse, with maybe a throat punch thrown in for good measure.  I'm still looking for a bucket of tar and some cruelty-free feathers, so we can ride her and PoopKay out of town on a rail.

That would show her a whole new level of betrayal.

LVP has treated the wife of a friend pretty well UNTIL the friend is about to dump the wife for the mistress. i.e. Yolanda and the first Mrs Kemsley.

Maybe she knows PK is with the replacement.

Dorit will go from calling him P K to B-Tray

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • LOL 13
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Seems like a big chunk of Denise’s identity has to do with having been married to Charlie - is that normal or healthy?

For now I'm scratching it up to her letting peeps who don't know who she is - why she's so well known?!? Plus her kids are his, so... addressing the elephant in the room... Time will tell if it's part of her own identity or if it's just for the show. 

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Seems like a big chunk of Denise’s identity has to do with having been married to Charlie - is that normal or healthy?

I think it just means that she knows why she's on the show.  Charlie is what the producers want her to talk about, thinking perhaps that if they say his name often enough he'll appear.

• LOL 7
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, bosawks said:

Ha, loved Camille’s FYI I don’t have a fucking clue what’s going on with you bitches right now.

I might be projecting some added hyperbole to her quote.

You may have missed the "and I dont fucking care" that was said under her breath...

• LOL 13
  • Love 5

I confess that Vanderpump entered this wedding like I do pretty much every wedding at this point.

Bitching.....

1 minute ago, FlyingEgret said:

You may have missed the "and I dont fucking care" that was said under her breath...

That was implied by the dress...

• LOL 12
  • Love 2