Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E11: Jeanne's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Reminder: Please do not discuss politics via topic of disability/Medicare & "stealing from the public". Only address issues related to people on the show, not everyone in a given group.  Let's veer away from assumptions that head us down that slope. 

• Start Topic

I'm glad I was here with you all for this, because this is definitely the all-time worst. Guess that's the first time Doctor Now ever told someone he was sorry for their loss.

Edited by Julyolo
Misspell
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, ThereButFor said:

Absolutely.  Just hours before my father died I was complaining to a friend about not being able to get away for even one day.  It still bothers me.

But you have normal human feelings

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

I'm glad I was here with you all for this, because this is definitely the all-time worst. Guess that's the first time Doctor nNow ever told someone he was sorry for their loss.

He was very kind to Roberts fiancée and mother when they came back to see him after his death.

and of course very kind to Dottie after her son Daniel died in her second update.

Edited by Wanda
Typo and addition
  • Love 22
7 minutes ago, PureMantis said:

I really hope the dogs had enough food before Larry... stopped responding.

My grandfather's brother (I didn't know him) died at home. The dogs were eating him before he was found. So yeah, I hope the dogs weren't hungry.

1 minute ago, Concerned said:

Might be invasion of privacy showing their facial reactions to dad/husband death.

But her fat ass in the shower or on the potty chair is okay?

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

Jeanne, get your disgusting morbidly obese ass over there and hug your mother!!!!!!

If there was an In and Out burger by Mom she would hustle over right quick.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8

I just got home and tuned in to see that dad died and everyone who's still alive has splotches all over their bodies and seems super, hardcore depressed?

Gee! Can't wait to watch this one. 🙄

3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Anyone think that Jeanne or her mother will ever be back from home?    

Nope.  And they will use this as another excuse (the last time we went to Houston something terrible happened so we can't ever go back).  I don't predict a long life for either of them, unfortunately.

Just now, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

I realize that I watch this show too much and people are starting to blur together but I swear the guy in next weeks preview has been on this show before.

I thought he looked familiar, too!

• Love 5

Didn't Jeanne say something about both of them going to a motel before the dad died? But now they need to go back home to Sandy, TX and make arrangements. So sad. The mom especially didn't need this stress right after major surgery and obviously no dieting for Jeanne with all this shit happening, and I am not even trying to be funny when I say that.

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, Donut Bear said:

I thought the same thing.  Seemed fake but I thought it would be mean to mention it.  Glad you noticed it too

Oh please.  Like the camera just happened to be there when she called her Dad.  This has to have been edited in some way.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, String Theory said:

On my Viacom menu it says her dad is schizophrenic guess that he's hanging out with the dogs.

I saw that in the description on the first page but did they actually mention that in the show? (I don't remember how her dad factored into the sob story.)

• Love 4

Well we know how Jeanne is going to cope with this - but who is going to bring her food while Mom is grieving?  And with Mom recovering from abdominal surgery I don't see how she's going to be able to wipe Jeanne's huge butt.  So much for hygiene.  I don't see any weight loss happening. 

• Love 12

Been a loyal 600 LB viewer for a few years now. Glad I stumbled upon this forum 🙂 This episode is a classic.. Although, I may just go sit in the shower for 2 hours after it. Looking forward to following along with future episodes. 

• Love 16

Hey goodnight you all. We are going to have to wait a long time before we ever see the likes of this again. Sadly, I think all this will give her more ammunition to add to her litany of excuses.

• Love 11

This tragedy is the excuse she needs to gorge for the next ten years...not that she would last that long.  I do understand their reactions though.  It's so shocking it's hard to process, like Jeanne said.  She's right about that.  My husband passed away while we were in vacation 6 yrs ago... I found him dead in the car when I came out from a store after I ran in to pick up a few things.  Like Jeanne and her mom, I was stuck  alone many hours from home.  I was a zombie for days.   

• Love 2

Have those dogs been alone in the house all this time? I was gonna say they tore it apart but I'm not convinced it didn't already look like that.

The dogs should be turned over to animal control or a rescue and given a chance for a better life. 

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 14