Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E10: Destinee's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

She's from Pineville, LA, and the half sister's name is Nona?  Did I get the sister's name right?  So the mother had three kids in foster care, and after her 2 or 3 years in prison instead of trying to get custody of her current children, she remarried, and had more kids?   

150 by 9, 229 by 12.    The father was such a jerk.   How sad to have the brother die in her arms.    There is nothing that Desiree or anyone else could have done to stop that blood clot.    

3 kids in foster care by the time she ( Destiny)was 4 yo 😢 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Splashes said:

The sound and mouth movements dont line up and its botheeing me

I hate that. But I hadn't noticed because I'm too busy here.

6 minutes ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

So your piece of shit dad who said you weren’t even his kid and who walked out on you and your siblings when you were a child died and you were devastated by that.  Honey, he should have been dead to you long before that.

Cue Lola telling her to write him a letter.

5 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

It looked like she was cooking it in a pan full of grease.  It definitely wasn't lying flat in a skillet.  

I don't know how to spell the sound I made at reading that.

• LOL 11
12 minutes ago, Wanda said:

She eats so delicately with her pinky out. And then there’s her shoveling hand

HA, I knew it! I was sure she was the first transgender patient

I think Chay was the first

3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

She's from Pineville, LA, and the half sister's name is Nona?  Did I get the sister's name right?  

I think it was Nuna. They showed it when she first appeared.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Mswldflwr said:

Tonight is a good night to watch this with today being the start of Lent.  ... the rest I won't cheat on if I'm doing it in the name of the Lord.  

I'll just leave this here. Fortunately, I can have all the Cadbury eggs I can scarf down. 

mormon lent 2.jpg

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, Mswldflwr said:

Tonight is a good night to watch this with today being the start of Lent.  I went to a hospital office today and they had a scale in the bathroom.  Lordy, Lordy.  I decided to give up junk food and sweets (which I often do for Lent).  And I figured since I'm going that far, I might as well just get rid of the carbs, too.  Carbs is not part of the Lent thing cuz there's no way I can give them up entirely, but the rest I won't cheat on if I'm doing it in the name of the Lord.  The show is going to be a good re-enforcer.

About a month ago I quit shoveling in the carbs. I'm down over 10lbs. I'd kill for a bagel but it's just not worth it.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, QuinnInND said:

Laying down and eating. 

Obese enabler. 

Oh yes, absolutely. Now where the Hell is Pepper Mostly with our BINGO cards?😄 We're gonna need expanded cards with all these checks!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

What was her reason?  I missed it.  

Because she thought she looked like a woman already, tried on some wigs and thought she looked so beautiful as a woman...so she just went with that? Nothing wrong with wanting to look or finding yourself beautiful but to change your gender based on that, in a small, likely fascist, already homophobic town...uh...

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Midnightblue said:

OMG, she has talking FOR E VER!!

This is the slowest start to an episode that I have ever seen!!!

I realize that she has one of the saddest backstories ever, but did it need to take nearly a quarter of the episode?

• Love 7

Hi! This is the first time I have been able to do the live chat.   My eating habit tonight was 3 oz of salmon, Kale salad with poppyseed dressing and craisins, and sweet potatoes with butter and sugar.  Not Dr Now approved I know.   

I  hope the WLS works for Destinee and she gets the therapy to deal with the loss of so many people, especially her younger brother.  Because it is Ash Wednesday, I don't quite feel up to my snarky self so I hope I really like her.  So far she is okay.   Nice looking house, not lazing around in her birthday suit, looks like the bed has sheets and is made up.   

• Love 6

STOP THE BUS....WAIT FOR ME...I'm here, Pounders!! 

My eating habit tonight is three crackers and a peppermint with lint on it from the bottom of my grandma's pocketbook...dinner later, I guess.😏

• LOL 10
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Oh yes, absolutely. Now where the Hell is Pepper Mostly with our BINGO cards?😄 We're gonna need expanded cards with all these checks!

Is "reached 300 pounds by high school" on the bingo card? 

How about "doesn't know how to handle long car trip/plane ride"?

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Concerned said:

She said for shoplifting, but I’m guessing it was drugs.

Thank you- I was trying to figure out why she got THREE YEARS in jail for shoplifting.

They live in a trailer, but at least it looks clean and neat.  

• Love 2
Just now, Concerned said:

She said for shoplifting, but I’m guessing it was drugs.

As the daughter of a mom with substance abuse problems I can see a lot of physical similarities between Chasity and my mother.  Keep in mind that Destinee said that her mom was only 16 when she had her and Destinee is only 27 so chasity is a whopping 43!!!!  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Hi! This is the first time I have been able to do the live chat.   My eating habit tonight was 3 oz of salmon, Kale salad with poppyseed dressing and craisins, and sweet potatoes with butter and sugar.  Not Dr Now approved I know.   

I  hope the WLS works for Destinee and she gets the therapy to deal with the loss of so many people, especially her younger brother.  Because it is Ash Wednesday, I don't quite feel up to my snarky self so I hope I really like her.  So far she is okay.   Nice looking house, not lazing around in her birthday suit, looks like the bed has sheets and is made up.   

welcome. It's a blast if you can keep up!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I find it very hard to believe the mother was sentenced to three years in prison for shoplifting.   

Poor Nuna, that suitcase looks as heavy as mine does.     I'm hoping Destinee really embraces Dr. Now's program, and is a total success story, and doesn't get Lola for a therapist.     If Lola pulls her "write a letter" routine, then I'm going to start singing "I'm sending a letter to Daddy" from Whatever Happened to Baby Jane.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
(edited)
2 minutes ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

As the daughter of a mom with substance abuse problems I can see a lot of physical similarities between Chasity and my mother.  Keep in mind that Destinee said that her mom was only 16 when she had her and Destinee is only 27 so chasity is a whopping 43!!!!  

43?  She's only 5 years older than me!

Weight guesses?  I'll say 678

Edited by 88Keys
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

STOP THE BUS....WAIT FOR ME...I'm here, Pounders!! 

My eating habit tonight is three crackers and a peppermint with lint on it from the bottom of my grandma's pocketbook...dinner later, I guess.😏

Um, are you sure you didn't also have some grapes and yogurt with those crackers like last week's poundticipant? Hee! 😀

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

Holy crap, she's the same age as me!