Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E10: Destinee's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

They always make it Dr Nows fault that they will die if he doesn’t just cave and give them the surgery they’ve in no way shown themselves to be ready for.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
11 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

LOL- we're all talking about dishes and salad dressing and barely paying attention to the episode.

My husband literally starts falling asleep when Lola speaks.

Absolutely.  She has a  ASMR voice.  It's great for relaxing.  Plenty of YouTube ASMR videos if he needs some.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

I would have bailed a long time ago, if I didn't have y'all to snark with!  And I even sped home to watch this paint dry. Snoozefest.  Thanks, Pounders! 

Cassandra...smiled?!?!?!  See what I would have missed?

Edited by umgoblue
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
17 minutes ago, Taleeya said:

She's 600+ lbs and more mobile than Whitney Way Thore.....  BAH HA HA.  Probably a better dancer too

Okay.... just saw the burlesque dance lesson.... I take it back.

• LOL 6

It's 9:36. My guess is that Destinee is never getting approved for surgery because I think she LIKES to be that weight. She seems pretty in love with herself, dresses sexy, and doesn't seem really affected by weighing 700 pounds. Which, you know what? Good for her! But it doesn't make for a compelling episode.

I'm never thrilled when I lose breast meat as I lose weight, but I try to keep going anyway. I used to think about getting implants, but I'm pushing 60, and being the old broad with the big fake boobs is probably not my best look.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4

I just realized the time. I seriously thought there was less than 5 min left. This is dragging by so slowly. And we’ve only had 2 weigh ins  in how many months? Geez. This does. To feel like a weight loss show. 

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

so maybe I'd have thought differently if I didn't already know that...?

I was late tuning in because of Wed night church.  I had no clue but the minute I heard the voice I thought transgender possible.  Gosh those clothes are awful especially at the doc's office.  Good thing doc had the sheet handy.  Good to see the very pleasant weigh in lady back.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Azubah said:

I'm never thrilled when I lose breast meat as I lose weight, but I try to keep going anyway. I used to think about getting implants, but I'm pushing 60, and being the old broad with the big fake boobs is probably not my best look.

When I started losing a little weight, that was the first place I noticeably looked smaller.  Mr. Judgy said to me (during a romantical encounter), “I think your boons are getting smaller.”  I said, “ummm....thanks?”

• LOL 13
1 hour ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Destinee may be the most delusional poundticipant yet if she didn’t expect to have to lose weight on her own. And that’s a pretty high bar to get over. 

Neither did Penny.  She is in with some questionable company.

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, Concerned said:

I was at Bed Bath and Beyond and the scales they sell go up to 400 pounds, with one reaching 440 pounds (200 kg). As we get fatter, expect them to sell 700 pound scales.

What I'd like to see is a scale that's more than 12" wide. My chubby inner knees make weighing difficult.

Edited by Kenzie
  • Love 2

Does she onl have that one beige bra? That’s halfway up her back? I’m not one to quibble about a few bra straps showing, but geez girl at least get a black bra to match your dress. Or, better yet, a bra that fits. 

• Love 4

She wants to be "recognized" for what work she does more than she wants to do the work to reach her goal.

Given her childhood, I suppose I can understand her desire for recognition, though.

• Love 5

God they are really following the same script every episode this season aren’t they?  I swear this is like the third episode of “we are going to check your weight they day of the surgery and if you don’t make the goal, no surgery.”  So tired of it!!

• Love 4
(edited)

565, minus 103 lbs.   Way to go Destinee!       I think moving to Houston may have been traumatic, but I think it will turn out to be the best thing that ever happened to Destinee.        I think she can make more friends, and have a great life in a bigger town, like Houston.  

Month 10-502, minus a total of 146.   Way to go!     

That exchange about getting her appendix back was hysterical!     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2