Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E10: Destinee's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Godfrey said:

I googled. "YMCMB is an acronym that stands for Young Money Cash Money Billionaires. It is used to refer to the artists represented by Young Money Entertainment and Cash Money Records, such as Lil Wayne and Drake, and their respective lifestyles."

Why on God's green earth would you get that tattooed on your boobs?

Here's another one who wants a participation trophy. No, queen. You didn't meet your goal, you don't get surgery. Surgery is for winners.

Is this where I say one of my missionaries used to put gum foil on his teeth to imitate Lil Wayne? 😁

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Snarkastikate said:

Yikes momma looks bad.  Sick or stoned?  I feel cheated to l that we didn't get to see the eating cheating.  

She said her mom is having heart trouble. That could explain it. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Spoken like a true Pounder! I stand in awe of your dedication. 

You’d think my husband would be impressed rather than eye rollingly appalled wouldn’t you?

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Midnightblue said:

How can you walk any substantial distance?

Well, judging from her lackluster weight loss, she really wasn't walking all that far.

2 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

It's gonna be dramarama. She's probably going to always have an excuse  about something terrible that happened.

She was real quick with those very important reasons why she didn’t lose more weight. 🙄

”why didn’t you lose more weight?”

”well, I tripped walking to the mailbox, my car stalled at an intersection for 2 seconds and then, on top of all that, I broke my nail. “

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 5
Just now, Wanda said:

You’d think my husband would be impressed rather than eye rollingly appalled wouldn’t you?

My husband is out of town and I sent him an ALL CAPS text message last night about how excited I was for the two hour premiere of Hoarders. 

He knows my terrible taste in TV. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

Jesus Christ you were 55 pounds short of your weight loss goal and you thought you were still going to get approved for surgery.  Time to change your name to D’nile.

So many of them do that.  I remember one who lost like 4 pounds and tried to tell the doctor that was "progress."

1 minute ago, aliya said:

Why on God's green earth would you get that tattooed on your boobs?

Right?  I hate tit tattoos.  Nothing looks trashier to me.  

1 minute ago, Wanda said:

My husband actually put my boys to bed for me so I wouldn't miss the tragic backstory this week!  He gets me!

• LOL 4
  • Love 12

Well, keeping up with this chat is harder than I thought😂 so maybe I should have some sympathy for her.  Nope....

I normally have rehearsals on Wednesday so I won't be able to do this again anytime soon.   Dr Now definitely has her number.  If she succeeds I bet it is in the last 10 seconds of the show.   She is still a lot more mobile than she let on at the beginning of the show.

This live chat is doing nothing for my typing skills.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

*********MOD NOTE****************

Pounders, Destinee was/is a woman.  Full stop. She is a woman regardless of her physical state.  PTV does not allow transphobia. Many posts have been hidden due to misgendering and transphobic/trans-antagonistic comments.  We're better than this.  There is so much else to snark on.  

• Love 14
Just now, Stusan said:

My husband is out of town and I sent him an ALL CAPS text message last night about how excited I was for the two hour premiere of Hoarders. 

Wait, Hoarders is back?? OMG

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
(edited)

Shut the hell up you whiny fucking teenager.  I would have gladly taken that station wagon when I was in high school if it meant I had my own car!

And my apologizes to any Harry Potter fans out there but there are some crazy potheads out there.  I was just at Universal Studios and saw a whole bunch of crazy pants people running around in black capes with hoods in 85 degree weather as well as many many many many many people in various Harry Potter accessories.  Don’t get me started on the money people were putting down on “magic wands”

Edited by JudgeyMcJudgyPants
Fixed typo
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Do you need me to talk to him? 

Only if you can wear a Lola wig. He needs to learn to respect the professionals here.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
Just now, dreadfulLeigh said:

She was real quick with those very important reasons why she didn’t lose more weight. 🙄

”why didn’t you lose more weight?”

”well, I tripped walking to the mailbox, my car stalled at an intersection for 2 seconds and then, on top of all that, I broke my nail. “

Destinee I went off my diet because Red Box didn't have the movie I wanted ! She is a Rolodex of excuses ...

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

They are the sweetest little dogs. They're my avatar. You would love them. They're totally not scary. 

My friend has a miniature Doxie mix. She's the best. (And a total nut. I watched her disembowel a toy last weekend; they keep stuffed toys they get from the clearance bin just for her to tear the stuffing out. Took her about ten minutes.)

3 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

Yeah, but it seems a couple sizes too small.  

Okay, I'll rephrase that. It'd be cute it it actually fit.

2 minutes ago, Midnightblue said:

I winced watching her walking in those old flattened flip flops. How can you walk any substantial distance?

There used to be a girl, probably middle school age, I would see walking through the town where I work on her way to school. She was always wearing blown-out flip flops (she was pretty big, too). I don't see her anymore; I assume she's moved on to the high school (or maybe she's finished; I've been working there for over a decade).

(edited)

@Wanda  Wow!  I hope it heals soon!  I slipped on ice last night.  It's a clean break and hopefully will heal fast but it is my right wrist and I am right-handed.  I don't type very fast with only my left hand/

Edited by Hellga
2 minutes ago, Stusan said:

Hoarders!!!  Love that train wreck of a show, too!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Stusan said:

Mine has issues with hoarders too. It’s awful. He has no taste for intellectual viewing. It IS The Learning Channel thankyouverymuch.

• LOL 12
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Stusan said:

Ha, I just put that in my OnDemand cart (was watching The Voice and This Is Us last night). Will watch Friday, probably.

Ok, caught up reading comments (for now) so I can tell you about my eating habit. I had a salad and a Boca “turkey” burger. It was delicious, but I’m still kinda puzzled. What, exactly, is the point of a veggie “turkey” burger? (It was the best veg burger option my usually well-stocked local Kroger had last Saturday). Oh look, I’m behind reading all your comments again ☺️

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
Just now, Hellga said:

Wow!  I hope it heals soon!  I slipped on ice last night.  It's a clean break and hopefully will heal fast but it is my right wrist and I am right-handed.  I don't type very fast with only my left hand/

Sorry to hear that. That's why I use a cane when it's bad outside and refuse to come in if it's bad enough. I can work remotely if necessary.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

This episode is boring.

God, YES. But I think for the most part this entire season has been super boring save for a couple episodes. 

Why do I have a feeling that Destinee's mother is going to die during the episode?