Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E07: Brandon's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:
6 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Nah, his parents had jobs and had fights. What a pair of MONSTERS!

And don't forget they had OTHER CHILDREN! 

marlon brando the horror GIF

1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

Why does Lola look like a poor Chaka Khan!?!?!?! 😂

Chaka Khan, let me rock you
Let me rock you, Chaka Khan
Let me rock you, that's all I wanna do

There. Finally some music in this ep.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Stusan said:

Let me rock you, that's all I wanna do

There. Finally some music in this ep.

I feel for yooouuu! I think I love you!

Damn you to hell!! Now its stuck!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Donut Bear said:
1 minute ago, Splashes said:

I wonder if this is going to end with he and his father meeting again.

That would be super boring

Eh. It wouldn't be too far out of synch with the rest of this episode then.

Hey it's Lola! Still loving her hair. I always wonder how much background does any of the therapists get from Dr. Now on these patients?

I like her advice to him to not conflate his father's infidelity with his love and praise for him in the past. Writing his dad a letter is good advice also, even if you don't mail it Brandon. Just get that shit off your chest (and your butt and your thighs and.......).😊

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Oh wow, you are truly a blessing to me tonight! Thanks. I had no idea. I kind of feel embarrassed and/or ashamed of it. Honestly, I still can't drive highways or interstates; always have to take the long way around. ***Sigh***

You are definitely not alone. There is a bridge that crosses the river that I can’t do. Nor narrow roads. And God help whoever is behind me if it’s raining very hard. Anxiety is no joke.

still, I can’t stand this guy.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Oh wow, you are truly a blessing to me tonight! Thanks. I had no idea. I kind of feel embarrassed and/or ashamed of it. Honestly, I still can't drive highways or interstates; always have to take the long way around. ***Sigh***

I was rear-ended while waiting to make the left turn into my parents' street in 2002. I still sometimes take a long detour to avoid it. If there are too many cars coming in the opposite direction, especially if there are cars coming behind me, it freaks me out. (There's just enough room to go around me if I'm stopped but it's a little too close for my comfort now.) It depends in part on my anxiety level at the time, but if I'm having a not-great day I'll just take the longer route to begin with just to come from the other direction so I can turn right. Occasionally I'll approach, see the traffic, and just keep going and turn around.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

Lola - is this the same hair she had last time?

Her hair changed from last week.......I like to see what type of style she comes up with in all of her episodes.

I like Dr. Paradise better and I don't think dude is on board with Dr. Lola advising him to "write" a letter to his dad.  This guy is still in denial.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

That is so difficult. I’m so sorry. It is very common and nothing to be ashamed of. My daughter has panic attacks, not about driving but other things, and they are horrible.

My grandmother was driving when she was young and her mother was in the car. They were in an accident that wasn’t her fault but her mother was killed. She never drove again. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, String Theory said:

Yup, sounds like the gallbladder has to go....that should help lose a couple of pounds. 

I didn't hear the soundtrack clearly so I'm not sure why Dr. Now removed the gallbladder.

But I've watched a British WLS show on YouTube - Fat Doctor. In the later seasons, those surgeons had started removing the gallbladder as a routine procedure when they did the WLS. They had found that so many of their WLS patients developed gallbladder problems afterwards, that they figured it's easier on the patient to take it out upfront and not subject them to a second surgery later on. I don't remember the deets, if they said, about the connection between the WLS and gallbladder problems.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, CringeWatcher said:

You are definitely not alone. There is a bridge that crosses the river that I can’t do. Nor narrow roads. And God help whoever is behind me if it’s raining very hard. Anxiety is no joke.

still, I can’t stand this guy.

I couldn't drive on the interstate for a year. I listen to podcasts and talk back to them when I drive and that helps. 

• Love 5
Just now, suev3333 said:

Yea I agree. That horn one last week?? Braaghhhh I had to turn it off

I may or may not have binged all the episodes in the past week. It was really facinating but started to get repetative.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, SuzyQILoveYou said:

My goodness, Brandon is really handsome and so insightful. Brandon and Lola would make a smashing couple!

He reminds me a bit of someone I used to know. Can't quite think of they guy's name, though.

Just now, Jeeves said:

I didn't hear the soundtrack clearly so I'm not sure why Dr. Now removed the gallbladder.

He said it looked like he had gallstones and he was concerned with him having complications from them so he took it out as a precaution, basically.

• Love 1