Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E07: Brandon's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

I agree with Pepper, get new writers show! Jesus Christ, this is such bull shit.

I noticed that, starting with the first episode of the season, that the editing was really bad, the production worse, and the storyline boring. Nothing's improved since that episode! It's just devolved since. TLC really doesn't care. 

And did I just see a commercial for online psychics?! 

2 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to see Brandon in the shower. Isn’t that enough???

Okay, fair enough.

2 minutes ago, ChickenLatte99 said:

I hire movers and packers. I really dislike moving.

I've never had anyone do my packing but last time I moved I hired movers. Unfortunately I didn't have anywhere to go so all my stuff got piled in my parents' garage for a month and a half (I closed on my condo a few days after my apartment lease ended because the closing was pushed back for reasons I don't recall; at least I got to clean and paint and stuff while the place was empty since I wasn't in any hurry to move all my stuff in...I recruited some friends with a pickup truck for the second move since it was only ten minutes away and we could easily make a few trips).

1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Taking a poll. Which show is worse, Seeking Sister Wife or My Big Fat Fabulous life? They both look awful

I've never seen any of the Sister Wife shows. I have unfortunately seen a few episodes of MBFFL. I don't have an answer to your question. I suppose I'd have to say Sister Wife just because the skeevy religious background of that kind of thing adds to the squick factor for me (I don't know if they are actually doing it for religious reasons in this case).

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Taking a poll. Which show is worse, Seeking Sister Wife or My Big Fat Fabulous life? They both look awful

MBFFL definitely. Haven't watched SSW and probably won't but that looks annoying too. Just the idea of my husband and I-- if I was married --wife shopping makes me want to hurl.

Back to Twitney, I really despise how she makes a reality tv show stunt out of physically exerting herself; she's going to be rock climbing, right? It's called exercise Twitney and you need to do a lot of it.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Maybe we will get some drama because they don't usually do the surgery this early in the show

canadian good luck GIF by CBC

7 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

MBFL....talk about "manufactured" drama.  Still think they need to have Dr. N do an intervention with Whitney.  Embarrassed to admit this (its kind of like a car wreck, you don't want to watch it but still I do it) - they weighed her when she went to her "gym" to "workout" and she gained some weight.  Scale showed 333 - giving that the side eye - looks like there was some editing - because the number on the scale looked weird.  

I'm also so over "I am Jazz"

• Love 7
Just now, MsVixen said:

No Molestation?!!!

It does seem that a majority of the poundtestants do have that particular horror. Unless he's not copping to it, his issue just seems to be he's a big, fat whiney baby, and always has been.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Oh My. said:

I just buried my dad 2 weeks ago and he died 3 weeks ago today so please ignore me if I’m triggered.  I get that Brandon has a lot going on and I truly hope he gets it together.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Hugs.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

I'm ready for this to be over because I'm hungry damn it!

It's moving so slowly.....get a snack, I'm sure you won't miss anything.  It took what seemed like two hours to get out of the surgery gurney and over to the scale in the pre-op area.  Dr. Now is just giving us the standard surgery pictures and gasp - might have to have his gallbladder removed. 

Yup, sounds like the gallbladder has to go....that should help lose a couple of pounds. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

Do a Google search about driving panic attacks.  There's loads of us!

Oh wow, you are truly a blessing to me tonight! Thanks. I had no idea. I kind of feel embarrassed and/or ashamed of it. Honestly, I still can't drive highways or interstates; always have to take the long way around. ***Sigh***

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

Please message me with how you overcame your driving attack in case I'm ever faced with one again.  Thanks

I will message you after the show.

1 minute ago, QuinnInND said:

Did anyone else have PTV mess up on them? 

Anyway, I'm surprised that he got over his needle phobia. 

Yeah, I had a little panic attack! 😉

Just now, String Theory said:

It's moving so slowly.....get a snack, I'm sure you won't miss anything.  It took what seemed like two hours to get out of the surgery gurney and over to the scale in the pre-op area.  Dr. Now is just giving us the standard surgery pictures and gasp - might have to have his gallbladder removed. 

Yup, sounds like the gallbladder has to go....that should help lose a couple of pounds. 

I'm not afraid of missing show, I'm afraid of missing chat!

What has Lola got on her head?

• Love 2