Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Chat Thread

Aethera
  • Start Topic

Just now, Armchair Critic said:

"Bad hair year"? I hate to break it to Kody but it's been much longer than a year that his hair has been bad.

Oooooooo are we going to find out the super duper secret new hair care regimen??? I’m on tender hooks. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Oh no!  Kody wants to know if Truely wants him to do her hair!  Does he really not know how horrendous it looks?  Not even a kid would want to look like that.  Robyn taught him to do it like that😂.  Is she trying to make sure there’s never a fifth?

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
Just now, LucyEth said:
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

Where is Caleb hiding, never see him anymore, or never hear him mentioned

Sorry tried to correct the spelling of hear and this happened.

• Love 1

It would take me about five minutes of constant yuks (and phrases like “dropping trou”) before I pulled Kody aside and asked him to take it down a fucking notch or two.  He is just such a joke of a man.  Like, you’re not Howard Stern.  Calm down. 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16

Oooh, in his voiceover, Mitch burned Daddy-O for his tacky and unnecessary comment re the marital bed. 

Here come the commando references. His kilt is much too tight ...  aaand he just bent over and flashed us his tighty blackies.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, suomi said:

Oooh, in his voiceover, Mitch burned Daddy-O for his tacky and unnecessary comment re the marital bed. 

Here come the commando references. His kilt is much too tight ...  aaand he just bent over and flashed us his tighty blackies.

It is amazing how important it is to Kody to be "one of the guys" as opposed to being the adult in the room, and impart some sense of dignity about the ceremony that will be occurring today.

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

It would take me about five minutes of constant yuks (and phrases like “dropping trou”) before I pulled Kody aside and asked him to take it down a fucking notch or two.  He is just such a joke of a man.  Like, you’re not Howard Stern.  Calm down. 

Ughhhh, so compensating. What about how h calls his monog friends brother? Why? 

49 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Maddie needs to go back to her natural dark blonde.

I agree!  I can’t imagine the monthly bill for the fambly hair stylist/colorist/perms.  Kody and Meri especially, good Lord, whoever is responsible for those two mop tops should be fired.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Aspyn seems sensible, I hope she can overcome all the flakiness in her family.

She thought to mislead them as to the time she would be beginning her march because they are chronically late and disorganized. And it can't even be blamed on drugs/alcohol or mental illness. Sigh. 

• Love 6

I just started watching...but 6800 square feet?  7 bedrooms?  

Christine buys another house? 

And also why are all the wives are just on their own renting or renting?  They are all kind of doh f this on their own...

• Love 1
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Mitch looks amazing!? That beard though. I remember Christine falling all over Tony like that too, trying to overcompensate.

I was just thinking the same thing

Just now, suev3333 said:

Is mitch's sister there?  The one from Seeking Sister Wife?

Yes there was a quick shot of her earlier taking a picture of Janelle and someone.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3