Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E01: It’s Time to Start Seeking Again 2019.01.20

• Start Topic

Interesting how both the Briney's first wife and the Alldredges first wife left the family and moved off on their own.  Clearly the HUSBAND wanted fresh meat but the wives were NOT on board.

The Snowdens... sheesh what a mess!  Vanessa should run far and FAST!!

Jennifer is a camera...er....."hog" (to keep it nice) and she is meeting the Alldredges because she wants to be on TV.  Did you see how she exposes her boobs and poses for her pics?  I can't EVEN imagine her joining that family - it is like oil and water - their interests and goals in life are polar opposites!

Colton is kind of strange.

I liked the McGee wife (can't think of her name) - she seems very genuine - but too jealous and possessive and a bit insecure to be in a polygamous marriage.  

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Kyanight said:

Interesting how both the Briney's first wife and the Alldredges first wife left the family and moved off on their own.  Clearly the HUSBAND wanted fresh meat but the wives were NOT on board.

The Snowdens... sheesh what a mess!  Vanessa should run far and FAST!!

Jennifer is a camera...er....."hog" (to keep it nice) and she is meeting the Alldredges because she wants to be on TV.  Did you see how she exposes her boobs and poses for her pics?  I can't EVEN imagine her joining that family - it is like oil and water - their interests and goals in life are polar opposites!

Colton is kind of strange.

I liked the McGee wife (can't think of her name) - she seems very genuine - but too jealous and possessive and a bit insecure to be in a polygamous marriage.  

Yeah I don't get why the McGee wife even suggested they do it, since she obviously had and will continue to have jealousy issues. The husband should just tell her to forget it and they can move on.

Dammit, I find the Snowdens fascinating!

I agree that Jennifer does not on the surface seem like a good fit for the Alldredges. 

I think Colton's devoutness to his religion is part of the strange factor. Good-looking guy though, and his wives seem nice and also seem to get along. Interesting that they live so far apart. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Gothish520 said:

I think Colton's devoutness to his religion is part of the strange factor. Good-looking guy though, and his wives seem nice and also seem to get along. Interesting that they live so far apart. 

I don’t think Colton is attractive in the slightest BUT I did really like what his first wife (I’m sorry I don’t know her name yet) said about the second wife having children “That’s a personal decision.....when she wants to tell me about it she will.” Sounds fair to me. Having the wives live a part for the time being is better for them establishing a relationship with Colton but seems like it would make it harder to live together later. Having a custom house with each wife having a wing OR a multi family property (converting some space into a common area) seems to lean more towards a “family” aspect. 

• Love 12

It was nice to see the Alldredges again.  They are the only family where the adults genuinely seem to like each other and be similarly aligned about adding wives.  The house they are building looks nice and I hope we get to see it finished.

The Snowdens are just as gross as they were last season.  

I don’t find Colton attractive at all.  I also didn’t believe their BS that they each secretly wanted plural marriage but didn’t bring it up until after they were married and it was by God’s miracle that they were in agreement.  I call Bullshit.  And, it is bullshit the first wife doesn’t know the second wife’s plan to have children.  Before you marry someone you talk about what you want your future family to look like and plan how to get there.  Also thought it was bizarre they admitted they don’t have the $ to live closer together as they would like to, but are wanting to add a third wife.  Lends itself to one of my big complaints about plural marriages - many have far more children than they can support and depend on government assistance.  No one should require government assistance so they can live whatever lifestyle they want.  Live within your means, dumbasses.  Which reminds me, last season the Snowdens admitted the first “wife” wasn’t actually a wife and there are no plans to marry.  She hasn’t worked in years and has no plans to work.  Makes me think there is no marriage so the Snowden baby mama and those three kids can receive government assistance.

• Love 20
7 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

I'll be relying on you guys to tell me what happens! :-) I won't know the new people of course, but it's interesting to hear about the ones I saw in season 1.

The reason I cannot and will not watch this show ever again is I saw in a preview that the Snowdens were going to be on again, and I absolutely will not watch or give ratings to that human colostomy bag known as Demetri. He's one of the most arrogant bastards I've ever seen and I hate him with the power of a thousand suns. 

He makes Kody Brown look humble and genuine.

I totally agree, but can't stop watching! :) It's like watching a train wreck, you can't look away!

42 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

It was nice to see the Alldredges again.  They are the only family where the adults genuinely seem to like each other and be similarly aligned about adding wives.  The house they are building looks nice and I hope we get to see it finished.

I don’t find Colton attractive at all.  I also didn’t believe their BS that they each secretly wanted plural marriage but didn’t bring it up until after they were married and it was by God’s miracle that they were in agreement.  I call Bullshit.  And, it is bullshit the first wife doesn’t know the second wife’s plan to have children.  Before you marry someone you talk about what you want your future family to look like and plan how to get there.  Also thought it was bizarre they admitted they don’t have the $ to live closer together as they would like to, but are wanting to add a third wife.  Lends itself to one of my big complaints about plural marriages - many have far more children than they can support and depend on government assistance.  No one should require government assistance so they can live whatever lifestyle they want.  Live within your means, dumbasses.  Which reminds me, last season the Snowdens admitted the first “wife” wasn’t actually a wife and there are no plans to marry.  She hasn’t worked in years and has no plans to work.  Makes me think there is no marriage so the Snowden baby mama and those three kids can receive government assistance.

Agree with all of your post.  For the bolded part, I hope she'd be laughed out of the office for applying for assistance when she's on a TV show.

Are the bindi's new this season?  I don't remember them from season 1.

Edited by SuzieQ
  • Love 4
57 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

Supposedly the Snowdens won't marry because they want all of the wives to be "equal".   I have to snort about THAT one because you can bet your last dollar that Ashley would NEVER hesitate to remind the newer women that SHE is the "first wife".  As I recall, last season Ashley made some comments that led viewers to believe that one reason she wants Dimitri to take on another wife is so that she can have someone do the chores around the house.  You can bet that Dimitri has sex all of the time with other women, and can honestly tell these side pieces that he is honestly NOT married - he's a single guy!  I don't believe for a second that he only has sex with Ashley.  And she's a fool if she believes that.

• Love 23
1 hour ago, SuzieQ said:

Are the bindi's new this season?  I don't remember them from season 1.

Yes, I read they started wearing them recently.  Something about being one with the universe or some mumbo jumbo.  They are truly full of themselves and Dimitri is gross. 

• Love 20

This show is totally fascinating to me. I've watched the Sister Wives since the beginning but it's become old hat because there is so much passive aggressive behavior, the women will never open up any more about their true feelings on things. So it becomes 2 hours of just talking about stupid things like Meri's bed and breakfast. On this show with 4 families, it's till possible to delve into why they do what they do.

Snowdens: The most fascinating couple, although I truly can't stand them. She holds 100% of the power in the relationship. Even when he temporarily grabs power (like hooking up with the 23 year old last season) she brow beats him into submission with quasi intellectual BS about plural marriage rules and he is right back under her thumb. I swear sometimes the look on his face is like a little kid who got his hand caught in the cookie jar by mommy.  This new "relationship" won't last 6 months after she moves in. He is far too sexually attracted to her. Ashley won't have that. She will nix every woman who he's hot over until he finally capitulates and they end up with someone he can shtup in a dark room but who caters to Ashley.  That's why they've been trying to find someone for  over 10 years.

OLder couple in trailer: Can you say old man mid life crisis. I mean seriously, he just wants strange and has talked her into it. She's insecure, doesn't think she can make it on her own or attract another man. This is just a slow moving train wreck.

Colton and harem:  This is Cody and his group in the making. Give it 10 years and it will be full of passive aggressive behavior ,20 kids, everyone on the fast track to celestial paradise. The first wife already exhibits Meri's jealousy over the 2nd wife even though she was supposedly "onboard" with the whole thing.

Aldredges: He thinks he's hit the jackpot and I don't think for one minute this bimbo was the idea of the wives. Again another middle age man looking for strange couching it in religious terms.  It won't happen but I hope he marries this woman. She will destroy that "we're so happy" demeanor they all walk around with in about a week.  

Love it all

• Love 21
1 hour ago, grammaester said:

Snowdens: The most fascinating couple, although I truly can't stand them. She holds 100% of the power in the relationship. Even when he temporarily grabs power (like hooking up with the 23 year old last season) she brow beats him into submission with quasi intellectual BS about plural marriage rules and he is right back under her thumb. I swear sometimes the look on his face is like a little kid who got his hand caught in the cookie jar by mommy.  This new "relationship" won't last 6 months after she moves in. He is far too sexually attracted to her. Ashley won't have that. She will nix every woman who he's hot over until he finally capitulates and they end up with someone he can shtup in a dark room but who caters to Ashley.  That's why they've been trying to find someone for  over 10 years.

This^!  She is freakin evil!  and he's a horn dog!  That BS about Jocelyn should tell her was crap.  Jocelyn, dear, you dodged a major bullet!

My prediction is that she will only "approve" women that she thinks are less attractive than her.  She's no beauty, so he won't agree and they will never find anyone for long term.  The one from last season that was on the heavy side, he wanted nothing to do with,

On a purely shallow mean girl note: those kids must have the grandparents genes because they are adorable!

1 hour ago, grammaester said:

Aldredges: He thinks he's hit the jackpot and I don't think for one minute this bimbo was the idea of the wives. Again another middle age man looking for strange couching it in religious terms.  It won't happen but I hope he marries this woman. She will destroy that "we're so happy" demeanor they all walk around with in about a week.  

Love it all

They seem the most "normal" and down to earth.  Again, you are spot on with the new one.  She's an attention whore and will just use them.  He's looking for new and strange and she definitely fits the bill!  He genuinely does seem like a nice guy though.

Edited by SuzieQ
  • Love 8

Snowdens:  The new candidate must not have watched last season.  Why would you want a man who cheats on his "wife," or a man who would allow the "wife" to set you up to be caught in a lie and embarrassed on TV?  He is a weak, horny man-child, who is "married" to a controlling bitch.  Jocelyn--you lucky, girl.

Winders:  They are the younger new couple, right?  Oh my hell.  How did Kermit the Frog get two women, and who the Hell would be attracted enough to make it three?  "These are my two lovely wives."  Two lovely wives:  "tee hee hee."

Grizzly Adams in the RV just wants "more love."  Yeah, we know.

And Creepy McCreeperson Aldredge?  Just ewww.  New girl looks like a 17 year old.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, mamapajama said:

Winders:  They are the younger new couple, right?  Oh my hell.  How did Kermit the Frog get two women, and who the Hell would be attracted enough to make it three?  "These are my two lovely wives."  Two lovely wives:  "tee hee hee."

Grizzly Adams in the RV just wants "more love."  Yeah, we know.

TOTALLY agree with these two comments!

Don't agree at all that the new Aldredge wifey candidate looks like she's 17.  I think she looks like a 35 year old who WANTS to look like she's 17.   She's looking for her 15 minutes or a cash cow.  I find it exceedingly difficult to believe that this is a serious storyline.  I can't believe that any of the Aldredges think that Jennifer (new girl) would fit into the family.  After seeing a few photos and hearing the family describe her I was thinking "What the hell?"  And Aldredge hubby is then quoted as saying he hopes she will "calm down" or something to that affect.  She rides motorcycles, hangs her cleavage out for the world to see, appears to be hard as nuclear nails and is supposed to fit into a ready-made polygamist Mormon family?  Wha.....ttt???  For the record, I have ZERO issues with Jennifer - at least from what we know of her.  I just cannot for the life of me see her fitting into this family!  It's really bizarre!

• Love 18
5 hours ago, Kyanight said:

Supposedly the Snowdens won't marry because they want all of the wives to be "equal".   I have to snort about THAT one because you can bet your last dollar that Ashley would NEVER hesitate to remind the newer women that SHE is the "first wife".  As I recall, last season Ashley made some comments that led viewers to believe that one reason she wants Dimitri to take on another wife is so that she can have someone do the chores around the house.  You can bet that Dimitri has sex all of the time with other women, and can honestly tell these side pieces that he is honestly NOT married - he's a single guy!  I don't believe for a second that he only has sex with Ashley.  And she's a fool if she believes that.

Last week - which they pretended was a new episode but was really a rehash of last season - Ashley said she wanted another wife so she would know who she's sharing his peen with.  Suddenly Mr P's annoying behaviors don't look so bad :D

PS I kind of miss that group with the bitchy second wife with the speech impediment!

Edited by princelina
  • Love 13
4 minutes ago, princelina said:

PS I kind of miss that group with the bitchy second wife with the speech impediment!

Same here.  They were GOING to be on the show. The first wife (April) took her kids and just left without saying goodbye - and I guess it (naturally) upset everyone else.  TLC was filming but decided not to air it, for some reason.  Probably because it's weird courting a new sister wife when one of the other wives just takes off into the night.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

Same here.  They were GOING to be on the show. The first wife (April) took her kids and just left without saying goodbye - and I guess it (naturally) upset everyone else.  TLC was filming but decided not to air it, for some reason.  Probably because it's weird courting a new sister wife when one of the other wives just takes off into the night.

Thanks - I just checked out their thread and saw that!  Apparently TLC thinks we'd rather watch fake drama with old plastic surgery boobs pretending she's into Mormonism and then "breaking the hearts" of all of the Aldredges.  I will watch it (obviously), but not nearly as avidly as I would have watched April running for the border, with Drew crying crocodile tears and Auwawee pretending to be devastated.

• Love 15
33 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

TOTALLY agree with these two comments!

Don't agree at all that the new Aldredge wifey candidate looks like she's 17.  I think she looks like a 35 year old who WANTS to look like she's 17.   She's looking for her 15 minutes or a cash cow.  I find it exceedingly difficult to believe that this is a serious storyline.  I can't believe that any of the Aldredges think that Jennifer (new girl) would fit into the family.  After seeing a few photos and hearing the family describe her I was thinking "What the hell?"  And Aldredge hubby is then quoted as saying he hopes she will "calm down" or something to that affect.  She rides motorcycles, hangs her cleavage out for the world to see, appears to be hard as nuclear nails and is supposed to fit into a ready-made polygamist Mormon family?  Wha.....ttt???  For the record, I have ZERO issues with Jennifer - at least from what we know of her.  I just cannot for the life of me see her fitting into this family!  It's really bizarre!

YES!! Who is he kidding? He just wants to bang her!

16 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

I was wondering about them!! April is going to take him to the cleaners! I don't think she was ever into polygamy except as a reason not to sleep with him!

• Love 6
1 minute ago, SuzieQ said:

YES!! Who is he kidding? He just wants to bang her!

I think the majority of the guys who are seeking extra wives just do it for the sex.  They are SO religious they can't even think of having an affair - so this way they can fulfill their fantasies and justify it to themselves.

• Love 17
18 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

I think the majority of the guys who are seeking extra wives just do it for the sex.  They are SO religious they can't even think of having an affair - so this way they can fulfill their fantasies and justify it to themselves.

What gets me is that most of these guys are hideous. It's like they don't even try.

Grizzly Adams who wants "more love"--what woman in her right mind without saying "show me the money"? Shave off the ugly beard-face and go to the gym for a year. Then try putting on some decent clothes and for f*ck sake, stop being creepy

ETA: Grizzly's wife should also get herself together, go to the gym, get a makeover and run like hell. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 10
Just now, TurtlePower said:

What gets me is that most of these guys are hideous. It's like they don't even try.

Grizzly Adams who wants "more love"--what woman in her right mind without saying "show me the money"? Shave off the ugly beard-face and go to the gym for a year. Then try putting on some decent clothes and for f*ck sake, stop being creepy

Exactly!! i With all these shows, the couples (with a few exceptions ) it's a bunch of reasonably attractive women fighting over someone gross!   I actually do find Alldredge somewhat attractive but the rest are disgusting! I couldn't be drunk enough or dead enough to sleep with the others, including Kody.  YUCK!

• Love 7

"It's time to start seeking again," my ass. Like Dimitri ever stopped "seeking."

He is so full of shit. Ashley asked him a straightforward question like, "What are your boundaries on dates?" and he mumbles some wooish mumbo-jumbo like, "It's about how I conduct myself as a married man," which ISN'T AN ANSWER AT ALL.

Edited by the-grey-lady
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, the-grey-lady said:

"It's time to start seeking again," my ass. Like Dimitri ever stopped "seeking."

He is so full of shit. Ashley asked him a straightforward question like, "What are your boundaries on dates?" and he mumbles some wooish mumbo-jumbo like, "It's about how I conduct myself as a married man," which ISN'T AN ANSWER AT ALL.

He also said the women would be "sharing his member". Barf.

What type of person is going to look at Grizzly Adams who lives in an RV with two kids and and his wife and say, "hmm this is a step up for me"?

I need more info on the millennials. Why does one live a half hour away? What type of work do they all do? It was sad when the little girl said she missed her daddy. Polygamists often sell the lifestyle as something good for kids but this scenario seemed liked the opposite. Also, when they asked the first wife if the second wife was going to have kids her answer seemed pretty defensive. I think she got more than she bargained for. 

• Love 12
4 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

ETA: Grizzly's wife should also get herself together, go to the gym, get a makeover and run like hell. 

The guy lives in a fricking camper!  There's no money to show.

4 hours ago, SuzieQ said:

Exactly!! i With all these shows, the couples (with a few exceptions ) it's a bunch of reasonably attractive women fighting over someone gross!   I actually do find Alldredge somewhat attractive but the rest are disgusting! I couldn't be drunk enough or dead enough to sleep with the others, including Kody.  YUCK!

I think Dimitri is a beautiful man.  It's his personality and behavior that make him revolting, IMO.

• Love 5
35 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I think Dimitri is a beautiful man.  It's his personality and behavior that make him revolting, IMO.

You could be right and I despise him so much I can't separate it.  It's like un-ringing a bell, lol.

• Love 5

Right?!? Allll of a sudden. Of course "Mrs." Snowden pompously goes on and on like she was born with it on her forehead. I. Hate. Dimitri. He's like the epitome of arrogance and obviously just wants to bang hoes... so to speak. Their whole deal is some bullshit. Jocelyn wanted the SW who she thought was less attractive than her and Dimitri won't approve of anything but the hot chick. 

23 hours ago, woot said:

Omg the Snowden’s....  interesting that they have this new rule that females wear a bindi another example of them making up the rules as they go.

• Love 7

I hate myself for watching this show.  I just can't with all these men.  Like others have said, they just cloak their desire for strange in religion, or pseudo-religion. Its disgusting. They disgust me.  I can tell the wife living in the trailer is not really on board for it. You can see it on her face. I hate the whole dynamic where the women have to "get over" their jealousy. I would love to see one of these women sit there and explain that she realized she was feeling called to have another man and watch the look on one of these asshole's face.  Maybe one of the producers should ask one of the guys that in a TH. They seem to be trying to ask slightly provocative questions in some of them. 

These men use this language to make it sound something much better than it is. They need "more love", they "want a big family".  Its such a fucking double standard. I WISH the jerks who make these shows would feature a family where there is more than one man with one woman. I'm sure there has to be at least a few of those somewhere.

• Love 10

Please, oh please, oh please... Can we not find a polygamous family that has an attractive husband? I swear these men are claiming they need wives based upon scripture or spiritual nudging or whatever because they know there's not a chance in Hell, the average, sane woman will lie down with them. Heck, one of the families (the young Utah guy with 2 wives) isn't doing this because of God's calling - otherwise the second wife would be pregnant by now. I thought the whole point was to have as many children "as God allows". Nope, this guy gets to be child-free 50% of the time, and as his 2nd wife notes, we spend most of our time together in the bedroom. Something is terribly wrong here and it enrages me that these women are all for making their dependency public. (Poor kids of all these families).

On 1/20/2019 at 7:09 PM, woot said:

Omg the Snowden’s....  interesting that they have this new rule that females wear a bindi another example of them making up the rules as they go.

And don't you find that he's always licking his lips when they talk about bringing in a new wife. It creeps me out.

• Love 14
On 1/20/2019 at 8:24 PM, Kyanight said:

I feel for the McGee wife, but she needs to take a step back and really question what woman would want her chubby dud of a husband, while sharing a trailer so she can live with 2 boys and another woman? Furthermore, she gets to help home-school this family while cleaning up after the dogs? No thank you. Although I have to admit that of ALL the sister wives we've seen, Ms. McGee is the only wife I'd want to know. Can't they just have the women and children live together and be artifically inseminated?

• Love 5
10 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

I hate the whole dynamic where the women have to "get over" their jealousy. I would love to see one of these women sit there and explain that she realized she was feeling called to have another man and watch the look on one of these asshole's face.  Maybe one of the producers should ask one of the guys that in a TH.

They actually DID ask this of Kody Brown on Sister Wives.  He got this strange look on his face and said that was just "wrong".  It wasn't in the scriptures, so therefore it would be wrong in the eyes of God.  The producers pushed the question again and Kody said he would be disgusted and repulsed - but again, because it isn't Biblical.   The problem is that the men justify everything, so asking the husbands this question doesn't make them actually think how it feels to the first wife.  They don't HAVE to share, so it's immaterial to them.  Their wives just need to suck it up and deal with it.  And as we have seen with Jeff Alldredge's first wife and now Briney's first wife - SOME wives AREN"T going to deal with it.

Edited by Kyanight
  • Love 7

OMG the Snowdens are so gross and disgusting!  And WHY does this new recruit/applicant feel like she MUST be on her best behavior so that she can be accepted?  What the WHAT?!?! 

Exactly what about this new recruit for the Alldredges looks like a "fit" to be their new wife?  I'll try to keep an open mind and watch as they show more of her but from the photos they showed her posting on social media, a polygamist family would be the absolute LAST place she would fit in. 

• Love 9
11 hours ago, Chalby said:

And don't you find that he's always licking his lips when they talk about bringing in a new wife. It creeps me out.

In the preview the woman is walking down the stairs in a skimpy dress & they're both ogling her; it was creepy & gross. Any normal person would run from those two.

• Love 8
28 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Mr Mcgee ...... If the trailer is a rockin', don't come a knockin'

1 hour ago, suzeecat said:

OMG the Snowdens are so gross and disgusting!  And WHY does this new recruit/applicant feel like she MUST be on her best behavior so that she can be accepted?  What the WHAT?!?! 

Exactly what about this new recruit for the Alldredges looks like a "fit" to be their new wife?  I'll try to keep an open mind and watch as they show more of her but from the photos they showed her posting on social media, a polygamist family would be the absolute LAST place she would fit in. 

* He's utterly odious. He reminds me of the kind of guy who spends his whole paycheck in the strip club--I know 'cause I used to work in one and would clean out the pathetic "McGees" who came in there. 

* The Snowdens, just, ugh. 

* I feel like some of these people need to just go to an adult-themed all inclusive resort and get it out of their systems. Implying they want another wife for a "commitment" and using religion as a reason is disingenuous. Just go to a sex party. It's more honest and there's no commitment. Sheesh, people. 

• Love 7

I have a theory on the new Alldrige girlfriend. They said she was raised polygamist. I wonder if we are going to see a "Bill Compton" storyline where something tragic happened that brought her back to the faith of her childhood. It seems like a good storyline for the lapsed fundie Mormon. 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, AdorkableWitch said:

I have a theory on the new Alldrige girlfriend. They said she was raised polygamist. I wonder if we are going to see a "Bill Compton" storyline where something tragic happened that brought her back to the faith of her childhood. It seems like a good storyline for the lapsed fundie Mormon. 

Maybe.  I just can't imagine what a train wreck it would be if she joined that family.   She is like polar opposite of ALL of them.

• Love 1

Dimitri looks at the women like he is a hungry lion and they are red meat. He even gets worked up in his talking heads just thinking about them. I wonder if he is going to have another woops with this new one. Somehow his penis keeps slipping out of his pants. Darn it. And his wife is so superior.  She gets on her high horse and looks down at these women and trys her best to intimidate them. She also looks like she might want a little bit of the new one.

• Love 18
13 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

so those cute little kids are forced to have a bindi ? What is made of ?  Is it just a magic marker ? a sticker ? 

Ashley is SO pretentious!!  Anything that gets her a lot of attention.   "Various materials such as lac, sandal, 'aguru', mica, 'kasturi', kumkum (made of red turmeric) and sindoorcolour the dot. Saffron ground together with 'kusumba' flower can also work."  You can bet Ashley uses a red magic marker.

image.png.a748d4214ca5cba5a2bb9dcb80c41026.png

• Love 2
22 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

"She wasn't compatible..." papa sowden please....he didn't want her because she isn't hot.

23 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

so those cute little kids are forced to have a bindi ? What is made of ?  Is it just a magic marker ? a sticker ? 

They are making it all up as they go along. I think the Snowden’s are just creepy people. He’s so horny and she’s so controlling. He’s looking for anything good looking to bang and she’s looking for someone to work in the house that she can feel superior to. Just hire a young nanny and have an affair like normal people! Don’t make up some jackass philosophy to make yourselves seem unique & special. 

• Love 12

The bunch that said they felt G-d was polygamous just made me nuts.  I gotta know what scripture supports that one.

The Alldridges’ choice won’t make it passed the season.

• Love 2
On 1/21/2019 at 4:01 PM, Kyanight said:

This made me laugh and laugh. Good for April. I'm glad she did it. Let Baba Wawa and Low Standards Wife #3 fight it out for creepy husband's affections. April is still a young woman, attractive and educated. She'll be fine. 

On 1/21/2019 at 4:18 PM, Kyanight said:

Oh hell yeah. "I'm called to it" they pontificate. They're so smug. They sit on the couch with a hand on each wife's knee, barely able to contain their smirks. Gah. 

20 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

In the preview the woman is walking down the stairs in a skimpy dress & they're both ogling her; it was creepy & gross. Any normal person would run from those two.

The Snowdens are poly, I'd bet a week's pay. They both want to do the hibbity-bibbity with the new wife--at least when she's not folding laundry or making lunch for the kids. 

"We spend most of our time together in the bedroom"!! Hahahaha. I believe that translates to "Take that, First Wife!" Seriously, its like an old timey romance novel set in a harem, all the jockeying for position and power playing. "I'm the favored wife! I have given my husband many sons and know well the pleasures of the bedchamber!" Sheesh. Its all so tawdry and sad. 

Mr. "Ah jes wan more luuuuuv!" is full of shit. He wants more, so his poor wife, who for whatever reason seems to be devoted to him, will get less. Fuck him and his super romantic trailer. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Mr. "Ah jes wan more luuuuuv!" is full of shit. He wants more, so his poor wife, who for whatever reason seems to be devoted to him, will get less. Fuck him and his super romantic trailer. 

I'm wondering something:  how much of this is a PTSD-like response to losing everything he has in that house fire?   He's having a rough time, the kids aren't all into this (hers and theirs), they are in a camping trailer in Mississippi, neither parent is in great physical condition - they've both let themselves go, based on the quick image of the wedding photo.  He'll find out the hard way that this isn't going to solve his problem.  I didn't see any mention of what he does for a living (come to think of it, there's been no mention of any employment for any of the families).  So how's he gonna do this with, now, five people in that trailer???  I know he said at one point he could move the family to where the new wife is (assuming, I guess, that they would move into her house or apartment, which is pretty cheeky).

He's not ready for this.  Just no.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, b2H said:

I'm wondering something:  how much of this is a PTSD-like response to losing everything he has in that house fire?   He's having a rough time, the kids aren't all into this (hers and theirs), they are in a camping trailer in Mississippi, neither parent is in great physical condition - they've both let themselves go, based on the quick image of the wedding photo.  He'll find out the hard way that this isn't going to solve his problem.  I didn't see any mention of what he does for a living (come to think of it, there's been no mention of any employment for any of the families).  So how's he gonna do this with, now, five people in that trailer???  I know he said at one point he could move the family to where the new wife is (assuming, I guess, that they would move into her house or apartment, which is pretty cheeky).

He's not ready for this.  Just no.

It appears Bernie is a manager at a car dealership according to his public linked in. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

This made me laugh and laugh. Good for April. I'm glad she did it. Let Baba Wawa and Low Standards Wife #3 fight it out for creepy husband's affections. April is still a young woman, attractive and educated. She'll be fine. 

Oh hell yeah. "I'm called to it" they pontificate. They're so smug. They sit on the couch with a hand on each wife's knee, barely able to contain their smirks. Gah. 

The Snowdens are poly, I'd bet a week's pay. They both want to do the hibbity-bibbity with the new wife--at least when she's not folding laundry or making lunch for the kids. 

"We spend most of our time together in the bedroom"!! Hahahaha. I believe that translates to "Take that, First Wife!" Seriously, its like an old timey romance novel set in a harem, all the jockeying for position and power playing. "I'm the favored wife! I have given my husband many sons and know well the pleasures of the bedchamber!" Sheesh. Its all so tawdry and sad. 

Bahaha, I love this whole post but the highlight had me rolling. 

I'll say again, I don't get why Mrs. McGee suggested this "lifestyle" when she clearly cannot handle sharing her husband. I imagine by the end of the season they will abandon this dumb idea, but we shall see.

• Love 3

I think some of these couples do just want to swing and are too scared to try. I also think many of these women are not into their husbands any more (sexually or romantically) and are happy to burden the new wife with “duties” while getting the household help. 

I always said polygamy could only work if you weren’t in love- you wouldn’t want to be repulsed by the person, but you couldn’t be in love with them. 

• Love 7