Type keyword(s) to search

Got Questions?: We've Got Answers!

• Start Topic

25 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

Are Maggie and Victor back together?  When did this happen?

Who is the cugly (cute/ugly) dude that's living with them?  He does scenes with Eve I think.

Yes, Maggie forgave Victor as she always does.  Maggie's condition to coming home was that Victor needed to confess to Eve that he and Brady were conning Eve. 

That is Xander, who is Victor's nephew.  He has been on the show in and out for the last few years.  He sort of comes and goes when needed.  His latest storyline was that he was the one working with Kristen Dimera and accidentally shot Marlena, which is how he became Jack's caregiver.  He found out that Nicole was the one who killed Deimos and he found her in Nashville and blackmailed her into marriage.  When Nicole was killed in the fire, she was still married to Xander.  He was presumed to be killed in the fire as well. Apparently he got himself and Jack out.

There hasn't been anymore development if he got anymore of the other "patients" Kristen was keeping out of the facility.  Or if he knows if Kristen survived the fire.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

Has it been explained where Jack has been all this time, or are we still going there?

Guess Xander will be shocked to find Nicole alive, right?

Dr. Rolf has supposedly had him at the facility in Nashville the whole time.  I think it was mentioned or theorized that because Jack was taken six years ago, he probably got an early form of the "alive" injection so it took him longer to recuperate than say EJ and Will.  Will supposedly got the injection right after he was "killed", while Jack and EJ got it maybe a little later and also early versions of it. Jack actually might of been the guinea pig for it.

We don't know what Xander knows yet.  TPTB could make Xander the catalyst who brings her back, or maybe he rescued her and is keeping her captive.  We will see. What is shocking is that no one has asked Xander about any of this. 

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, tribeca said:

Has Jack always been so robotic? 

Nope.  I think this is a back-from-the-dead choice.  He's usually a very animated character.  Sarcastic.  Fast talking. Slick.  Sometimes bumbling. I think the closest we've seen to Jack's real personality were the scenes on Monday where he ran away from Eve and spoke with Kayla.  Even then he was a bit more reserved than he can be but he was looser than we've seen so far.

Edited by Irlandesa
  • Love 4
On ‎2019‎-‎01‎-‎09 at 2:18 PM, JBC344 said:

Dr. Rolf has supposedly had him at the facility in Nashville the whole time.  I think it was mentioned or theorized that because Jack was taken six years ago, he probably got an early form of the "alive" injection so it took him longer to recuperate than say EJ and Will.  Will supposedly got the injection right after he was "killed", while Jack and EJ got it maybe a little later and also early versions of it. Jack actually might of been the guinea pig for it.

We don't know what Xander knows yet.  TPTB could make Xander the catalyst who brings her back, or maybe he rescued her and is keeping her captive.  We will see. What is shocking is that no one has asked Xander about any of this. 

Didn't they actually show us that Will was not killed at all, that Rolf and someone (Susan?) showed up right after Ben strangled him and he was not in fact dead but Rolf gave him something so he appeared to be dead?  Or something like that?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, bannana said:

Didn't they actually show us that Will was not killed at all, that Rolf and someone (Susan?) showed up right after Ben strangled him and he was not in fact dead but Rolf gave him something so he appeared to be dead?  Or something like that?

That is what happened, that is why I put the word killed in parenthesis. 😀

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Happytobehere said:

Is Tyler Christopher still on the show? I remember reading a while back that he was being temporarily replaced. Have those episodes aired yet? Wondering because I see some potential for him to be paired with Gabi.

You're right, he's gone.  At first it was going to be temporary but now it's permanent.  With the delay in filming, we're still seeing him, but he's been replaced by Brandon Barash.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, boes said:

You're right, he's gone.  At first it was going to be temporary but now it's permanent.  With the delay in filming, we're still seeing him, but he's been replaced by Brandon Barash.

We have one more month with Tyler, Then, we will see the recast in March..

• Love 3
49 minutes ago, tribeca said:

Is Lauren Boles (Ciara) still acting ?

it would be cool if the show brought her back as Allie. 

Allie is blonde and is supposed to look a lot like her mother.  Lauren Boles looks nothing like Alison Sweeney.

• Love 1

Anyone know how to find clips of the 25th anniversary EPs that were heavy on the flashbacks? I tried YT searching days 25th anniv. And I get the clips of the big montages weddings babies etc. but I'm positive there were other flashbacks that were heavy on dialogue. 

For some reason I thought all of this happened during cruise of deception aftermath. But figured out it's all really during Alamein earthquake ?aftermath. Searching for Days Alamein yields nothing. 😞 

• Useful 1
6 hours ago, makelemons said:

Anyone know how to find clips of the 25th anniversary EPs that were heavy on the flashbacks? I tried YT searching days 25th anniv. And I get the clips of the big montages weddings babies etc. but I'm positive there were other flashbacks that were heavy on dialogue. 

For some reason I thought all of this happened during cruise of deception aftermath. But figured out it's all really during Alamein earthquake ?aftermath. Searching for Days Alamein yields nothing. 😞 

Unfortunately, YT seems to have removed a ton of soap clips, which sucks because old episodes are just rotting in a vault somewhere. Who is it hurting to watch?

Anyway, to answer your question...basically nowhere.  😞 Doubly a shame because I remember the 25th Anniversary vividly, and it was great. And Tom and Alice were still alive, etc.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Vivian has a son named Quinn? Was he well-liked? The actor was Australian and fit, but he played a pimp so....

Who is Quinn's father? Has the show just forgotten he existed?

Quinn was a pimp who tried to force Taylor, Nicole's sister, into prostitution.  He dated Chloe for a while, but it was all a plot by Kate to attack Chloe.  Eventually, he and Taylor left town together, but they broke up offstage.

I don't think we know who his father was.

7 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

Quinn was a pimp who tried to force Taylor, Nicole's sister, into prostitution.  He dated Chloe for a while, but it was all a plot by Kate to attack Chloe. 

They should bring him back and put him in a triangle with Ben/Ciara. The serial killer or the pimp, who will she choose?!

• LOL 3

Quinn was a pimp who tried to force Taylor, Nicole's sister, into prostitution.  He dated Chloe for a while, but it was all a plot by Kate to attack Chloe.  Eventually, he and Taylor left town together, but they broke up offstage.

I don't think we know who his father was

Quinn actually forced Chloe into prostitution.  He and Taylor were in a relationship offscreen; and he attempted to cajole her into prostitution.  They got back together onscreen, then broke up offscreen.  Quinn briefly returned to the canvas before leaving to reconcile with Taylor offscreen.

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, drtslim said:

Quinn actually forced Chloe into prostitution.  He and Taylor were in a relationship offscreen; and he attempted to cajole her into prostitution.  They got back together onscreen, then broke up offscreen.  Quinn briefly returned to the canvas before leaving to reconcile with Taylor offscreen.

I think it was more Kate tricking Chloe into prostitution so that Philip would get some custody of Parker. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Australian actor Bren Foster.

Ok, so I thought the name would jog my memory, but I still had to look him up...and after doing that, I still barely remember him. I'm gonna have to watch some clips, I guess.  Looking at his pictures, though, he looks like he could be Galen Gering's brother.

• Useful 1
34 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

.....did Sami name Johnny after John?

Never thought of that.

She did. It was around the time that she wanted to end the vendetta between the Dimeras and the Bradys. It was literally weeks after Andre had "killed" John by having mowed down with a car. 

so when Marlena helped deliver the twins, she named him John Roman. Lucas named Allie after Alice but he did not consult with Sami about the name. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

You'd think this would be my kind of episode but it kinda didn't work for me. There were a lot of good moments (mainly the Brady/Eric fight), but it didn't really work as a whole imo.

John sounded SO different in that wedding flashback. He must have only sparingly used his strained whisper voice back then and now that's all he uses lol.

At the very beginning, I thought this was going to be a waste of my time, but I just LOVED it.  Gina looking right at the camera with"Like Sands Through the Hourglass" etc., had me screaming.  And the Eric/Brady fight was just the BEST.  Don't be bet they had a blast filming it?  And you are so right about John's voice.  I wasn't watching back then, but sure wish he had that voice instead of the whispering thing he has going now.  Overall, a very entertaining episode.

• Love 4

Just started watching again so have a few questions. 

How did Ben go from a low budget hotel room to affording a house ? 

Doesnt Claire ever get tried of being everyone second choice?

Reading an interview with the actor who plays Abe here I was wondering about his character.   I thought he was good friends with Roman but don’t remember him having any scenes with him even when Theo was in hospital.  Am I remembering that wrong?  

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, tribeca said:

Reading an interview with the actor who plays Abe here I was wondering about his character.   I thought he was good friends with Roman but don’t remember him having any scenes with him even when Theo was in hospital.  Am I remembering that wrong?  

Well Roman was Abe's best friend however when John thought he was Roman and then discovered that he was John, he remained close with Abe. However Roman and Abe are close, but they rarely show it onscreen.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, tribeca said:

From what I remember from the initial scene, Ben's now living in what was the gardener's cottage on the DiMera estate, so I guess the cottage is perk of his employment as StefanO!'s employment.

• Useful 1
22 hours ago, tribeca said:

Doesnt Claire ever get tried of being everyone second choice?

They are still best friends they just don't seem to share many scenes together unfortunately. 

Actually both Sami and Roman visited Theo and Abe, while Theo was in the hospital. It was a sweet scene. Harkened back to Sami growing up calling him Uncle Abe. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Vixenstud said:

No....haven't watched in a minute then I see that they are divorcing.

What happened?

It was me. I kept begging for them to end (sorry!) and someone listened?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Vixenstud said:

No....haven't watched in a minute then I see that they are divorcing.

What happened?

Just downright incompatibility.  Everything from them having issues working together as a couple to breaking up, Rafe sleeping with Sami while they were on a break, Ciara keeping it a secret for Rafe, Rafe being a knight in shining armor for Sami and Jordan, Hope's growing attraction to Ted.  All of the above. 

To think they trashed Aiden to put them together and then immediately made them miserable as a couple.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, JBC344 said:

Just downright incompatibility.  Everything from them having issues working together as a couple to breaking up, Rafe sleeping with Sami while they were on a break, Ciara keeping it a secret for Rafe, Rafe being a knight in shining armor for Sami and Jordan, Hope's growing attraction to Ted.  All of the above. 

I remember him sleeping with the Golden Woman but didn't watch for this Ted dude.

I'ma say it....I must be the only Rope supporter 'cause I was bummed to learn they were divorcing.

Thanks for the info!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, tribeca said:

Are Shawn and Belle coming back anytime soon ?   Their daughter needs them. 

Really!  Claire only seems to talk to Eve & Tripp.  Claire needs her parents, or her Grandparents, someone to notice she is 'going off the rails", although I guess she is acting 'normal" for a Salem resident 🙂

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Vixenstud said:

I remember him sleeping with the Golden Woman but didn't watch for this Ted dude.

I'ma say it....I must be the only Rope supporter 'cause I was bummed to learn they were divorcing.

Thanks for the info!

And Rafe is now all involved in caring for Jordan's baby(David, with Lani's help), and Hope did not want to play "Mommy" for Jordan's baby.  Plus, Hope blames Rafe for causing the crash that "killed Holly"(she is not really dead), Rafe was chasing the kidnappers & caused the car to run off the road, and Hope had told him not to follow the kidnappers car.  Plus, Smarmy Ted has been wooing Hope & telling her all kinds of romantic things & "Mopey" Hope is loving it & digging Ted's romancing. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, tribeca said:

Are Shawn and Belle coming back anytime soon ?   Their daughter needs them. 

Spoiler

They'll be back soon, not sure when exactly, but I think it's for Caroline's funeral when Sami, Carrie, Lucas, some others return as well.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, BuckeyeLou said:

And Rafe is now all involved in caring for Jordan's baby(David, with Lani's help), and Hope did not want to play "Mommy" for Jordan's baby.  Plus, Hope blames Rafe for causing the crash that "killed Holly"(she is not really dead), Rafe was chasing the kidnappers & caused the car to run off the road, and Hope had told him not to follow the kidnappers car.  Plus, Smarmy Ted has been wooing Hope & telling her all kinds of romantic things & "Mopey" Hope is loving it & digging Ted's romancing. 

Thanks, Buckeyelou!  Who is Jordan and Holly, btw?

Also, has it been said when Caroline's funeral will be aired?

• Love 1