Type keyword(s) to search

Got Questions?: We've Got Answers!

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Rafael said:

Plus he was kidnapped 3 times by Andre Dimera. first time was when his death was faked along with the other salamites in what is known as the salem stalker murders where all the victims ended up on melaswen island . 2nd time was when he and the other victims managed to escape melaswen and then the volcano on that island blew up and triggered a tsunami which hit their raft and jack,Cassie,Marlena ,Roman, Victor and Caroline were presumed to have drowned but andre somehow managed to kid nap them again,then they were whisked off to the DimERA castle somewhere in Europe . the 3rd time was when Jack escaped from that castle and he was captured by Andre's hot blonde goon Madison , who was disguised as Jennifer by wearing a mask in order to look like Jen. But honestly , I have no clue why the Dimeras deemed him important enough to be resurrected. lets not forget that Dr Rolf was basically Rex and Cassie's father when they were growing up on Stefano's lab compound and Rolf was sorta attached to the twins. Perhaps if Cassie begged Rolf to revive Jack then it would kinda make sense because Jack and Cassie were cellmates when they were both held prisoner in that Dimera castle, they could have become buddies and pen pals . 

See that would of been a great twist/explanation. Rolf took Jack as a guinea pig for his closeness with Cassie. That makes far more sense than Rolf taking him randomly. 

• Love 2
20 hours ago, JBC344 said:

Jack escaped from that castle and he was captured by Andre's hot blonde goon Madison , who was disguised as Jennifer by wearing a mask in order to look like Jen

Interesting. I didn't know the mask gimmick had been used on the show before...

• Love 3
8 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I'm pretty sure but don't quote me but I think the mask was used even further back. I want to say the 80's or early 90's in a plot with Stefano and Roman. 

• Love 2
Spoiler

Ignore that spoiler box.

I just stumbled upon this article and it reminded me how there were rumours that there was going to be a serial killer storyline last year. It never materialized, so was it something that they decided against doing? Or was it just never in the cards and this article was a complete shot in the dark to explain Claire's departure?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2019/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-departing-claire-brady-new-serial-killer-victim/amp/

• Love 2

If that came from Celebrity Dirty Laundry, that explains everything. That place is as legit as the defunct paper, Weekly World News, used to be. You know, King Kong marries Elvis in Kalamazoo.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 4/5/2020 at 10:17 PM, JBC344 said:

I'm pretty sure but don't quote me but I think the mask was used even further back. I want to say the 80's or early 90's in a plot with Stefano and Roman. 

They were doing a lot of masks when Mission Impossible came out - blatant rip-off of one of their plot devices.

• Love 2
(edited)

what was Stefano's original plans for Kristen and Tony ? was he trying to get them wed so that the Blake family wealth will be absorbed by the Dimeras via marriege ? did Stefano perhaps plan to wed Peter to Megan as well ?

Edited by Rafael
9 hours ago, Rafael said:

what was Stefano's original plans for Kristen and Tony ? was he trying to get them wed so that the Blake family wealth will be absorbed by the Dimeras via marriege ? did Stefano perhaps plan to wed Peter to Megan as well ?

I don't remember if there was a financial component to Stefano wanting Tony and Kristen together but I don't recall the beginning of that storyline. I do remember that Kristen grew up with a crush on Tony. He was Stefano's good looking son who she would see occasionally on his visits from college. 

I don't know if there was an intention for Peter and Megan but Megan died several years before Peter showed up in Salem. 

As far as I remember none of Stefano's children grew up with each other besides Kristen and Peter with an occasional visit from Tony. Even then Kristen went to boarding schools while Stefano kept Peter closer to him and Celeste. 

• Love 1

Did this show ever do "gag"/alternative reality episodes like the April Fool's episode before Ron showed up? I can't remember any but I've been a very intermittent viewer since 1997. I know One Life to Live did this kind of stuff a lot, and General Hospital does it now, but while this show has been very campy I don't remember them doing anything like the April Fool's episode.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, methodwriter85 said:

Did this show ever do "gag"/alternative reality episodes like the April Fool's episode before Ron showed up? I can't remember any but I've been a very intermittent viewer since 1997. I know One Life to Live did this kind of stuff a lot, and General Hospital does it now, but while this show has been very campy I don't remember them doing anything like the April Fool's episode.

I think a lot of their regular storylines over the decades fit that description, myself.........

• LOL 7
On 4/24/2020 at 1:36 PM, methodwriter85 said:

No, that is definitely a Ron thing. If anything, the show over the years has tried to inject some cringe worthy humor.

When Rolf was originally killed in the early 00's by Rex and Mimi. The show did a "Weekend at Bernie's storyline with Rex and Mimi going on an adventure with his corpse. 

Then of course the beloved hilarious scene with the Horton Square jogger who kept getting in Sami's way. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Which character has been the unluckiest at the altar?   Guessing Sami but Eli seems like he is on his way to breaking that record.  

Edited by tribeca
(edited)
1 hour ago, tribeca said:

Which character has been the unluckiest at the altar?   Guessing Sami but Eli seems like he is one his way to breaking that record.  

Sami hands down.

14 weddings:

• Austin's weddings - one he was forced to marry her so they could get back custody of kidnapped Will, another he dumped her after Will's paternity was revealed to Lucas' and he married Carrie ten minutes afterwards, dumped again at their Vegas wedding when he found Sami lied about Lucas hitting Will and finally she dumped him because she was blackmailed by a mysterious Black Glove who sent her threatening notes that he knew her secrets (it was EJ)
  • Lucas' weddings - dumped her because Kate drugged Sami and Brandon so it appeared that they had slept together before here wedding, dumped her again when Kate came dressed as Stan to reveal that Sami has been causing havoc as Stan and working for Tony (really Andre). Last wedding actually went through even though it was reveal that Sami was forced to sleep with EJ several months earlier to save Lucas' life and for once Lucas believed her
  • Franco's wedding - he didn't love her and was paid by Kate to romance Sami. When she found that he was slept with a stripper, she went gunning after him and found him shot dead (by Lucas to save Kate). Sami was blamed and sent to death row
  • Brandon's wedding - they got married but he dumped her after the wedding when Lexie revealed that Sami switched Theo's paternity results to show that Brandon was not the father not knowing that Lexie had already switched the results to prove to Brandon that Sami was not worthy of him
  • Rafe's wedding - got married so he wouldn't testify that she shot EJ and when EJ found out about the wedding, he took the kids away and told Sami that she lost custody (he had proof that Sami shot him). Renewal of vows - Sami slept with EJ on thie night they Johnny was killed and she spent the next month trying to hide the truth and give herself a do-over with Rafe. Plus she was married to Rafe.
  • EJ's wedding - first time she married to end the vendetta between the Bradys and Dimeras and EJ got shot (Will did, Lucas took the blame). Next time, Rafe stopped the wedding with the news that EJ was behind Sydney's kidnapping and she dumped him at the altar and then EJ got shot that night (by Sami). Final wedding, Sami found out that EJ slept with Abby and planned vengeance. She married EJ, got him arrested for Dimera shenanigans, and then took over Dimera Enterprises with Kate. She eventually forgave him and they were happy for a few weeks before he got shot (by Clyde's henchman) and she found him "dying" in the park
Edited by nilyank
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, nilyank said:

Sami hands down.

14 weddings:

• Austin's weddings - one he was forced to marry her so they could get back custody of kidnapped Will, another he dumped her after Will's paternity was revealed to Lucas' and he married Carrie ten minutes afterwards, dumped again at their Vegas wedding when he found Sami lied about Lucas hitting Will and finally she dumped him because she was blackmailed by a mysterious Black Glove who sent her threatening notes that he knew her secrets (it was EJ)
  • Lucas' weddings - dumped her because Kate drugged Sami and Brandon so it appeared that they had slept together before here wedding, dumped her again when Kate came dressed as Stan to reveal that Sami has been causing havoc as Stan and working for Tony (really Andre). Last wedding actually went through even though it was reveal that Sami was forced to sleep with EJ several months earlier to save Lucas' life and for once Lucas believed her
  • Franco's wedding - he didn't love her and was paid by Kate to romance Sami. When she found that he was slept with a stripper, she went gunning after him and found him shot dead (by Lucas to save Kate). Sami was blamed and sent to death row
  • Brandon's wedding - they got married but he dumped her after the wedding when Lexie revealed that Sami switched Theo's paternity results to show that Brandon was not the father not knowing that Lexie had already switched the results to prove to Brandon that Sami was not worthy of him
  • Rafe's wedding - got married so he wouldn't testify that she shot EJ and when EJ found out about the wedding, he took the kids away and told Sami that she lost custody (he had proof that Sami shot him). Renewal of vows - Sami slept with EJ on thie night they Johnny was killed and she spent the next month trying to hide the truth and give herself a do-over with Rafe. Plus she was married to Rafe.
  • EJ's wedding - first time she married to end the vendetta between the Bradys and Dimeras and EJ got shot (Will did, Lucas took the blame). Next time, Rafe stopped the wedding with the news that EJ was behind Sydney's kidnapping and she dumped him at the altar and then EJ got shot that night (by Sami). Final wedding, Sami found out that EJ slept with Abby and planned vengeance. She married EJ, got him arrested for Dimera shenanigans, and then took over Dimera Enterprises with Kate. She eventually forgave him and they were happy for a few weeks before he got shot (by Clyde's henchman) and she found him "dying" in the park

Remember when Sami pulled out all of her old wedding dresses from her aborted weddings from the closet, it was such a funny scene and Austin's reaction was gold...

Edited by Pearson80
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 4/5/2020 at 1:24 PM, DisneyBoy said:

I just remembered the 2005 storyline where Sami disguised herself as a man named Stan. Stan was played by an actual male actor named Dan Wells and I remember wanting him to play Eric. It was campy heaven and the guy played it well. He even really looked like a male Sami.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

I just remembered the 2005 storyline where Sami disguised herself as a man named Stan. Stan was played by an actual male actor named Dan Wells and I remember wanting him to play Eric. It was campy heaven and the guy played it well. He even really looked like a male Sami.

Chandler Massey ran into Dan Wells at a gym one time and Dan introduced himself as Chandler's mother.

• LOL 7
On 5/4/2020 at 8:25 PM, nilyank said:

when Kate came dressed as Stan

Hold up.....KATE was dressed as Stan? Like, she just waltzed in as Stan and watched Sami shit herself, waiting to see who knew her secret and was there to expose her? That's amazing. I have to see this!

(Of course, I doubt the Stan costume would have fit Kate properly....she's so different physically from Sami).

• LOL 2

Did Maggie sell Mickey's house to Rafe ? I assume that Rafe's house is the same house where both maggie and mickey lived. 

why doesnt Carlivati or any of TIIC not remember that Sarah was somebody's surrogate circa 2014. Maggie and Melanie were at a restaurant and Maggie  actually stated this whenshe was explaining to Melanie  how she knows Theresa's sister, Eve Donovan and she mentioned that Eve once hit Sarah with a car and that at the moment Sarah is a surrogate for somebody . why do TIIC act like the surrogacy  never happened ?

(edited)

Google told me that Sarah was apparently last seen on the show in 1991 until her reintroduction on 2018 so I'm guessing no. In my case, I still wonder if the brothers that Sonny is supposed to have will ever show up.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 3
On 6/1/2020 at 3:31 PM, DisneyBoy said:

Was it actually a developed storyline on the show, or one-time throwaway line of dialogue?

Just a line from Melissa. So I just hand wave that the pregnancy never took or whatever. Assuming it happened at all.

• Love 1
On 5/30/2020 at 7:45 AM, Rafael said:

Did Maggie sell Mickey's house to Rafe ? I assume that Rafe's house is the same house where both maggie and mickey lived. 

why doesnt Carlivati or any of TIIC not remember that Sarah was somebody's surrogate circa 2014. Maggie and Melanie were at a restaurant and Maggie  actually stated this whenshe was explaining to Melanie  how she knows Theresa's sister, Eve Donovan and she mentioned that Eve once hit Sarah with a car and that at the moment Sarah is a surrogate for somebody . why do TIIC act like the surrogacy  never happened ?

There are a lot of us who'd like to forget the character of Melanie ever existed or her time on the show ever happened. So I'm not bothered at all that something said between Mel and Maggie wasn't followed up on.

• LOL 3

Hi DOOL fans/viewers,

Pardon me if this isn't the appropriate place to post, but watching Jack & Jen the other day, it made me wonder: are their kids Abby & JJ the rare exception of siblings who are siblings with NO half or step siblings? OK, I just remembered Ciara & Shawn D.  Any other full siblings like these two pairs?

I guess separate lists can be made of:

1) children of established characters like those I posted above; and

2) the established characters themselves, like Jack, Steve & Adrienne who don't have any half/step sibs (that I know about)

This was just me being curious, since there are so many half/step siblings in Salem. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, norcalgal said:

Hi DOOL fans/viewers,

Pardon me if this isn't the appropriate place to post, but watching Jack & Jen the other day, it made me wonder: are their kids Abby & JJ the rare exception of siblings who are siblings with NO half or step siblings? OK, I just remembered Ciara & Shawn D.  Any other full siblings like these two pairs?

I guess separate lists can be made of:

1) children of established characters like those I posted above; and

2) the established characters themselves, like Jack, Steve & Adrienne who don't have any half/step sibs (that I know about)

This was just me being curious, since there are so many half/step siblings in Salem. 

Stephanie and Joey Kayla and Steve's kids are full siblings

Thersea and Andrew are full siblings Kim and shanes kids

Thomas and Charlotte are full siblings abby and chads kids

Will and Allie are full siblings Sami and Lucas kids

Sydney and Johnny are full siblings Sami and EJ kids

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
59 minutes ago, Harmony233 said:

Stephanie and Joey Kayla and Steve's kids are full siblings

Thersea and Andrew are full siblings Kim and shanes kids

Thomas and Charlotte are full siblings abby and chads kids

Will and Allie are full siblings Sami and Lucas kids

Sydney and Johnny are full siblings Sami and EJ kids

None of these apply to what the original poster was asking except Thomas and Charlotte.

The original post says:

59 minutes ago, Harmony233 said:

the rare exception of siblings who are siblings with NO half or step siblings

All of these parings have either half-siblings or step-siblings except for Thomas and Charlotte.

Theresa and Andrew have Eve as a half-sibling.

Stephanie and Joey have Tripp as a half-sibling.

Will and Allie are half-siblings to Sydney and Johnny.

Even the original poster's assertion about Shawn and Ciara isn't correct.  They have Chelsea as a half-sibling.

There may even be more half-siblings and step-siblings for these characters that I'm forgetting about, but these are the ones I remember off the top of my head.

So, based on this list at least, Abigail and JJ are the only ones who have no half-siblings or step-siblings.  Not saying they are the only ones, but based on the posted list they are.  Well, I guess Paige would have been their step-sister if she was alive when Jack was married to Eve.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

It is what it is, I know. But for eons, Stephanie and Joey did not have any half or step-siblings since Tripp was a damned retcon because someone in the writers' room had the hots for Ava. (UGH!)

Ditto DEADY-DEAD DEAD Swamp Baby a.k.a. Chelsea/Georgia. Did I mention she was DEAD and Krista Allen's Billie carried her remains around in a suitcase?! (Why, I can't remember.)

This damned show...

• Love 2
4 hours ago, KBrownie said:

None of these apply to what the original poster was asking except Thomas and Charlotte.

In fairness, the original post is confusing because the actual question asked is :

6 hours ago, norcalgal said:

Any other full siblings like these two pairs?

The context of the rest of the post seems to make clear that it is seeking full siblings with no half or step-siblings.  That is, however, a tall order on any soap. 

Charlotte and Thomas only qualify if you don't count Grace who died 6 ish years before Thomas was born.

Chloe and Joy were full siblings without and step or half siblings that I can recall. 

The Lockhart family were all full sibs. (Though that probably had more to do with the abject lack of interest in them after ten minutes of story.) 

Pretty sure the Carvers were all full siblings and the Ramirezes.  But that's reaching pretty far back and both families were written off other than Abe himself. 

Trouble thinking of any other than that. 

• Love 1

And the only reason Jack and Jennifer likely don't have other kids out there is because Jennifer has pretty much been on this show, or with Jack, since she was in her teens.

And Jack is rarely on this show long enough for the show to trot out a "long lost sibling" other than the show's brief flirtation with an Eve pregnancy.

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, RachelKM said:

In fairness, the original post is confusing because the actual question asked is :

Any other full siblings like these two pairs?

Yeah, but that's not the actual first and original question that was asked.  The first question was pretty direct and straightforward: 

are their kids Abby & JJ the rare exception of siblings who are siblings with NO half or step siblings?

The poster then brings up Ciara and Shawn in relation to Abby and JJ and asks are there any like those two, referring to not having any half or step-siblings.

My opinion is the opposite of what's below (It won't let me type UNDER the box for some reason).  I think the longevity of both characters would have increased the chances of them having children with others rather than decreased it.  None of the writers over time ever chose to go there.  Like you point out, Jennifer has been on screen without Jack and with/married to other people for significant amounts of time while the character could still have children.  She could have had other children without it being a big deal.  Same with Jack.  For all the time he's been off-screen without Jennifer, a writer could have easily thrown a kid into the mix.  

It would be dumb to try and bring in any long-lost child at any point now though.  Jack/Jennifer/Abby/JJ and any other offspring and/or significant others from Abby or JJ is their main family unit.  I don't think the current writers could tell a good story or an actor that could even fit in to make it believable.  

9 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

And the only reason Jack and Jennifer likely don't have other kids out there is because Jennifer has pretty much been on this show, or with Jack, since she was in her teens.

And Jack is rarely on this show long enough for the show to trot out a "long lost sibling" other than the show's brief flirtation with an Eve pregnancy.  

2 hours ago, KBrownie said:

I think the longevity of both characters would have increased the chances of them having children with others rather than decreased it.

I'm sorry I wasn't more clear about my opinion related to cause and effect.  I agree that their longevity, especially with Jennifer, should have increased the possibility that she'd have a child with someone else given that she's had non-Jack relationships. 

But the fact that the show chose not to do that on screen severely diminishes the possibility of some long lost child out there now.

And while Jack's time away, and time of memory loss, should increase the possibility of him having a long lost child out there somewhere, his relatively short stints on the show have never really allowed for that story to ever happen.  The show could have gone there without him on canvas (as they told the story of his children finding out about Kayla's rape without Jack's presence) but shows tend to like the long lost child stories with the parent actually on the show. He hasn't really been on the show long enough for that to happen before he has been killed again.

But if the show wants to bring on a 30-something, 20-something, teen-something or even under 10 something...he's a possibility as long as they don't get rid of him again.

• Love 2
(edited)

Let me know if I'm getting this right- was the Frankie/Jennifer storyline the first true teen scene in the show that included a Salem High? Hope was a teenager on this show but she doesn't seem to have been given the Teen Queen treatment like Jennifer or Belle got. Hope seemed more like a Laura Webber where she only really interacted with adults, and she doesn't seem to have attended a Salem High, just a boarding school.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 1

How exactly do Salem weddings work? 
Last year Eli and Lani wedding ended when the bride dumped groom at alter.  Do the guests take back their gifts?   Do you regift the same gift for the next wedding?   Do you get a new dress and tux each time?

how about couples like John and Marlena who get married every year.  Do they expect people to bring them gift each time?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, tribeca said:

how about couples like John and Marlena who get married every year.  Do they expect people to bring them gift each time?

Yep, New gifts for each wedding.

That's how Marlena has built up her unparalleled collections of the sticks up her ass and Brady has a world class collection of Cabbage Patch dolls, several of whom he's married.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, tribeca said:

How exactly do Salem weddings work? 
Last year Eli and Lani wedding ended when the bride dumped groom at alter.  Do the guests take back their gifts?   Do you regift the same gift for the next wedding?   Do you get a new dress and tux each time?

I know if I am invited to a wedding for couple that has had a multiple, big weddings, I am not only getting a present but I am not attending the ceremony. Weddings are boring as hell and it seems like none of the events are followed by  a party with food, music and BOOZE.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Must be all this sheltering in place is making me stir crazy, but I was thinking of something the other day: what current or semi-recurring roles on DOOL have been played by only one actor/actress (never been re-cast) in the show's history?  Caveat is this role must be a minimum of 20 years. I can only think of:  Marlena, Sami, Lucas, Maggie, Victor, Steve, and Nicole. Am I missing anyone?

Separate, but related Q:  what former role has been played by only one actor/actress (never been re-cast) in the show's history? Again with the caveat the role must be min. 20 years.  Tom & Alice and...?

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, norcalgal said:

Must be all this sheltering in place is making me stir crazy, but I was thinking of something the other day: what current or semi-recurring roles on DOOL have been played by only one actor/actress (never been re-cast) in the show's history?  Caveat is this role must be a minimum of 20 years. I can only think of:  Marlena, Sami, Lucas, Maggie, Victor, Steve, and Nicole. Am I missing anyone?

Separate, but related Q:  what former role has been played by only one actor/actress (never been re-cast) in the show's history? Again with the caveat the role must be min. 20 years.  Tom & Alice and...?

Abe.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, norcalgal said:

Does the guy who took over the role while Alison was on maternity leave count as a recast?

• LOL 2
17 hours ago, Rafael said:

Was EJ meant to die back in 2007 ?

When James Scott decided to leave TPTB left it open ended by filming that scene of him getting injected in the morgue. 

• Useful 1
12 minutes ago, JBC344 said:

When James Scott decided to leave TPTB left it open ended by filming that scene of him getting injected in the morgue. 

nah , that was back in 2014. somebody here said that James E Reilly intended to kill EJ off back in 2007 . this was before JER got fired and replaced by Hogan Sheffer.

1 minute ago, Rafael said:

nah , that was back in 2014. somebody here said that James E Reilly intended to kill EJ off back in 2007 . this was before JER got fired and replaced by Hogan Sheffer.

Haha, Thanks. I thought "2007" from the original quote seemed off. 

6 hours ago, Rafael said:

is it true that Molly Burnett and SUzanne Rogers told TIIC that they wanted Melanie and Maggie to be related ?

Supposedly that is true. That is how we got the Daniel "egg baby" nonsense. In order for Melanie to be Maggie's grandchild, Daniel had to be turned into her son. 

The nonsense of it all. Almost immediately after Daniel's paternity was revealed Melanie left the show so the whole reason for this change was completely wasted and we were stuck with Daniel becoming an even more important character. 

It was also totally unnecessary, Maggie and Melanie already shared an incredibly sweet "grandmother/granddaughter" relationship that didn't need to be made biological. But alas this is Days thinking that in order to have a meaningful relationship both parties have to be biologically related. 

• Love 5
39 minutes ago, JBC344 said:

Supposedly that is true. That is how we got the Daniel "egg baby" nonsense. In order for Melanie to be Maggie's grandchild, Daniel had to be turned into her son. 

The nonsense of it all. Almost immediately after Daniel's paternity was revealed Melanie left the show so the whole reason for this change was completely wasted and we were stuck with Daniel becoming an even more important character. 

It was also totally unnecessary, Maggie and Melanie already shared an incredibly sweet "grandmother/granddaughter" relationship that didn't need to be made biological. But alas this is Days thinking that in order to have a meaningful relationship both parties have to be biologically related. 

what utter BS. at first Melanie was Max Brady's half sister and then they made her Daniels daughter.. ugh !! they should have just undone all this garbage and just made her Carly and Lawrence's daughter. hell Melanie's secret during her return a couple of years ago should have been her discovering that she is truly Lawrence and Carly's daughter and was just being secretive and evasive because she wanted to dodge Maggie and didnt know how to tell her that she isnt Daniels daughter . that would have been better than that whole casino nonsense .

Melanie and Maggie were already BBFs and making them related was freaking dumb. not to mention that Melanie was also dating or tried to date Nathan Horton, Maggie's grandson . what the hell were they thinking making melanie maggie's  granddaughter while teasing Nathan and Melanie. 

this show is run by hacks ,I swear to God.

• Love 2
On 6/1/2020 at 9:31 PM, DisneyBoy said:

Was it actually a developed storyline on the show, or one-time throwaway line of dialogue?

It was a throwaway line of dialogue when Maggie was explaining to Melanie how she knows Theresa's sister ,Eve Donovan. She mentioned that Eve hit Sarah with car . Then they briefly discussed Sarah and Maggie revealed that she was acting as a surrogate for one of her friends in Nashville. And that was it . 

Remember when Stefano woke up from his c0ma back in 2008 ?he had Rolf and his other goons  fill the Salem hospital with a hallucinogenic gas, and he made his escape. During the course of his escape he made his way into the maternity ward and grabbed Steve and Kayla's baby son ,Joseph Johnson ' carried him all over the rapidly emptying hospital and he even ran into Chloe and she fled in terror. Now why did Stefano grab baby joe and just walked around with him in the hospital? What was the point of it all? 

18 hours ago, Rafael said:

Remember when Stefano woke up from his c0ma back in 2008 ?he had Rolf and his other goons  fill the Salem hospital with a hallucinogenic gas, and he made his escape. During the course of his escape he made his way into the maternity ward and grabbed Steve and Kayla's baby son ,Joseph Johnson ' carried him all over the rapidly emptying hospital and he even ran into Chloe and she fled in terror. Now why did Stefano grab baby joe and just walked around with him in the hospital? What was the point of it all? 

Stefano was going to perform some diabolical operation on baby Joey because of his birthmark and Stephen Nichols with Mary Beth pushed back on that and that awful storyline was jettisoned..  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Stefano was going to perform some diabolical operation on baby Joey because of his birthmark and Stephen Nichols with Mary Beth pushed back on that and that awful storyline was jettisoned..  

Sounds like some sort of cosmic payback for Benjy. 

• Love 2

Not sure if this goes here - Scheduling question - Asking for my Mother.   Days isn't on the schedule for next Thursday or Friday, 9/17 and 9/18.  Did a little digging and found the below (warning, full article contains spoilers).  I tried to find the Soap Opera Digest article referenced but couldn't.  My question is:  Is the show off air just those two days or are they taking an extended break?  The quote from the writer almost makes it sound like the show is off until sometime in October except for a few episodes for the "mini-storyline".  Any help appreciated, Mom is 82 and Days is part of her daily ritual, she gets really upset if it's not on so if I can prepare her beforehand whether it's just two episodes or a long break it'll be a huge help. 

Days of our Lives spoilers for Thursday September 17:

Days of our Lives will be pre-empted.

Days of our Lives spoilers for Friday September 18:

Days of our Lives will be pre-empted.

Fall Previews for Days:

Head writer Ron Carlivati told Soap Digest that in order to get the episodes back on track, they will insert some shows into October – a mini-storyline – “There is a sort of seven or eight day incident that happens in Salem that was not there originally.”

https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/576799/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-september-7-through-18-2020/